Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Empty
MessageSujet: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeDim 13 Nov - 5:08

luke 6 20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,28 Bless them

that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

hi all inhabitants of universe made by Holy GOD ⌚ please share this all throughout the net ⌚ thank you loads ⌚ JESUS bless you and GOD bless you ⌚ this is so incredibly important for all the humans made by Heavenly ABBA ⌚ we must not hide the Bible ⌚ we must share it with everybody in this world ⌚ especially with the lost sheep in will go to hell, walking in the tunnel of hell being in this world alive ⌚ for if e hide the Bible verses, the truth of the Holy Book of GOD, we’ll have to give account for that sin in front of GOD’s great white Throne , the day we’ll be judged by Him and by His JESUS ⌚ thank you infinitely for all you do to try to help save the lost who are filled with satan and who do not know YESHUA nor GOD of Heaven and earth ⌚ may Holy JESUS and Holy GOD reward you and give you life eternal ⌚ in YESHUA’s Holy Name ⌚ AMEN ⌚

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Jeu 9 Fév - 7:01, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeDim 13 Nov - 5:59

luke 13 23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

Luke 29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.30 For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.32 The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

Luke 12 12 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeMar 22 Nov - 9:38

luke 13 ing james version

13 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

luke 6 36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

luke 6

39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.41 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeMar 22 Nov - 9:42

lukas 12 8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

luke 15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.Luke 16 6 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.LUKE 28 8 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

romans 10 : 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

of course humans with faith , love, ect ; people who don't care about YOU Heavenly Fatehr and call upon Your name, won't be saved , if they do not call YOU with aith and with all their heart ?

luke 20 27 Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him,28 Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.29 There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children.30 And the second took her to wife, and he died childless.31 And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.32 Last of all the woman died also.33 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Father of Heaven and of earth , you aren't the GOD of the dead for they don't live for you, with you, don't worship YOU ; they do not love YOU ; they are not with YOU ; they're separated from YOU forever : for they're in hades = hell ; YOU are not their GOD ; OU 're the GOD of the living : those who live in Heaven , who adore YOU, love YOU, obey YOU, live for YOU, are with YOU, worship YOU ect

Lluke 20 46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;47 Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeVen 25 Nov - 7:46

john 4 10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

john 4 13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

john 4 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

salvation is not for everyone ? it's only for the jews ? JESUS are YOU king of everybody or only of the jews ?

john 4 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

john 4 31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

john 4 35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

john 4 48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

we refuse to believe in JESUS CHRISTQ? IN hIS hOLY GOD , in eternal lfie , in eternal hell ect ; we ask signs; we ask CHRIST to appear or speka to us ; we ask for GOD to speak to us also ; we ask to see miracles; we ask that JESUS comes on earth and does miracles ect ect; we won't beleive if we don't see things like that ; for we have no faith ; only those who have seen none of these things and beleive turly have faith . we don't want to beleive CRIST YOU're real, we don't want to beleive YOU're ABBA Father is real; we want YOU CHRIST and Your Father to descend from Heaven and we'll beleive; double standard; because if we follow this dumb illogical irrational logic from the devil's fake reality box, jail : you've seen CHRIST < you beeive, you haven't seen CHRIST = you don't beleive; then for certian CHRIST is real, for others CHRIST ain't rela, and His ABBA FATHER, but CHRIST can't be both unreal + real! blessed are tose who beleive in GOD and in His Son without seeing them! without hearing them! without seeing them descend from their Thrones!!

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeMer 30 Nov - 8:28

john 9 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

john 9 31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

this means all false converted = false ' Christians'', we pray to YOU Father GOD, we do not worship YOU, and YOU don't listen to us , and YOU won't help us, when we have trouble, fear, tragedies, demonic attacks, etc. for we do not do Your Will ; is that it ;

john 9 39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

ADONAI YESHUA ( LORD JESUS ), YOU mean ? : only those who are true Christians, who are Yours, hear YOU, believe YOU, follow YOU, are Your sheep ; because anyone who refuse to believe what You say, who refuse to believe the Holy Scriptures (= Bible), who refuse to become born again Christians, who refuse to live for YOU, are not Your sheep, don't know YOU, YOU do not know them, they don't belong to Your family, they belong the lucifer's family ; they're kids of lucifer; is that it ? how could they go to Heaven if they are not of Your family! if they are of satan! and many Christians + ' Christians'' believe that all people go to Heaven !! that don't make any sense !! that people who are of satan would go to Heaven !!!!! it don't make sense that if you say JESUS, these people don't know YOU and aren't of Your flock, they would still go to Heaven!!!if LORD JESUS, YOU're saying these people reject you totally, think you have demons, and hate YOU, mock YOU, disdain YOU, and they will die and to to Paradise = ???? they are so deceived by lucifer! telling them, yeah, yeah, even after all that JESUS said, you still all will go to Paradise ! even if JESUS is implying the opposite quite explicitly !

john 11 9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

what are You implying here LORD CHRIST JESUS ✿ this is a metaphor meaning < we should not men of this planet, be of the devil, with the devil ✿ we should be of Your ABBA and GOD, and of YOU LORD CHRIST JESUS ✿ and that we should so be of the light and in the light : YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST ✿ and that we shouldn't be of the devil : darkness because if we're of the devil , there isn't any light inside of us ✿ but if we belong to Your family and to Your GOD's family LORD CHRIST , there is light inside of us, for we do not belong to darkness ?

JOHN 8 19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

John 8 31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. II this means that humans living in the devil’s jail, his false reality think, no, disciples don’t exist no more I this was in the past I now we’re just ‘Christians’ but not disciples I no I the devil is lying to them , deceiving them I for they are not Christians I and true Christians , without the ‘ and the ‘ , are disciples of CHRIST I and yes, there are still disciples today , because JESUS did not say this was for the past I HE said this as if it was for all times I that as long as there’ll be people in this planet < JESUS will have disciples I but not all ’Christians’ (false Christians who are not truly devoted to GDO & to JESUS and who don’t really love Them both and who are not converted) , only Christians are JESUS disciples

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeMer 30 Nov - 10:05

John 8 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
John 8 37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

john 8 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.<< JESUS is saying these people are the devil’s I his kids

John 8 49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
Holy Lord JESUS, let us keep Your saying please I Amen

john 11 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Lord Christ Jesus YOU're saying that if people believes in YOU, will not go to hell ; dying = going to hell ; that's what You imply when You say shall never die ; those who were dead = because they were of  lucifer, they were not of GOD nor of YOU CHRIST, they were dead spiritualy but if they convert to YOU, they'll be alive , spiritually ; they'll be re born ; so they shall live ; is that what YOU meant LORD CHRIST

john 11 39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

she does not seem to understand , seems to be a little blinded; lazarus can't stink ; he is not a dead body going to hell; but he'll live forever ; so we msut beleive ; not doubt ;

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeVen 9 Déc - 9:24

acts 7 , 46 Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.47 But Solomon built him an house.48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?50 Hath not my hand made all these things?51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

Acts 3 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

acts 1 23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

don’t be deceived by the enemy = the devil, who says to your brains, souls, ears ect; there is no hell ; this verses proves there is a hell ; because judas is in hell ; how could he not go there, if he died in his sins and had betrayed GOD’s Son ??!!

acts 1 24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place
Father of Heaven and earth, YOU know the hearts of all humans who are in this world ; YOU know that good does not live in us ; give us Your heart Father of Heaven and earth so that good dweels in us ; there is no good in us because we are of the devil’s family and for we do not have the CHRIST, the HOLY SPIRIT, and YOU Heavenly ABBA Father ; in the Name of Holy LORD JESUS of Nazareth : Amen

Let us be devout Father of Heaven and earth , in the Name of Holy JESUS, Amen
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeVen 9 Déc - 9:26

Acts 2King James Version (KJV)2 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Don’t let satan deceive you , telling you it is impossible to be a born again Christian that this don’t exist; that it is not possible to be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT; that there is no the true and the false Christians, that there is just true Christians; no because those you think are true Christians are false Christians ; because It was not only in the time of the Bible that certain humans were filled with GOD’s Spirit, but also in all times, and today; this thing which happened in this story, happens today, in all places of the earth to a quite large amount of brethren; maybe thousands or more; they speak in other tongues; not human tongues; tongues of the HOLY GOSHT of GOD of Heaven & earth; just like in this true story

Acts 2 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

do not let the devil deceive you, convincing you all that all men go to GOD’s Holy Kingdom ; o, because in these verses say clearly that GOD calls certain men ; GOD does not call all men to become His servant,s His children ; GOD does not call every single human of this world; no; certain will become members of His family, not all; not all will get to His Kingdom of Heaven ; only those HE has called will get there;

Acts 2 44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

don’t let satan deceive you, convincing many of you, that all humans will get to GOD’s Kingdom for this isn’t true; because here it says that GOD adds new souls for His kingdom every day; meaning that every soul don’t enter His Holy Kingdom; because if they all were saved, since birth or before birth, then why GOD would have the need of adding souls to His Kingdom ? because many are unsaved and many will die unsaved and get to the kingdom of the devil , which is hades ( hell) ;

we don’t praise you, we don’t glorify you Father of heaven and earth; help us to praise YOU, to glorify YOU, Father of Heaven and earth, in Jesus’ Holy Name : Amen
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeVen 9 Déc - 9:28

ACTS 5 30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
Why do they say ask CHRIST to give You the HOLY SPIRIT I it is ask GOD I not CHRIST I because here it says the Father of CHRIST, not the Son of GOD, gives the HOLY GOSHT

acts 5 28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

ACTS 5 42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

ACTS 5 3 Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.4 But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

may GOD and may CHRIST be with you all , in JESUS CHRIST’s Holy Name Amen

4 Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word.

let us preach the word, Father of Heaven and earth, in the Name of JESUS CHRIST , Your Holy Son , Amen

5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.

you live in the devil's false 'reality' and think you're a Christian : ?? but how could you possibly be a Christian if you do not live inside of GOD's true reality but in the enemy of Your GOD's false 'reality ' ?? because you say, there is no such thing as false Christians + GOD never asked us to preach the word ❣ because GOD only wanted humans from other eras to preach ❣ GOD does not want the people of the 21st century to preach ❣ devil's lie ❣ because GOD wants people of 21st century and of all times, and of 22st century 23rd ect ect, to preach ❣ because GOD does not ant even one soul to go to hell ❣ how could they not go to hell if nobody has preached to them the word ?? the truth about hell, Heaven, according to the Holy Scriptures ❣ so GOD really desires the people of all times, and of today, to preach JESUS, salvation ect ❣ to win as many souls as possible for His Holy Kingdom ❣ and so we 'll have no excuse when we'll be in hell ❣ we could not say to GOD and to JESUS, it is Your fault that we ended up in hades ( hell), for we were never preached anything ❣ nope ❣ they were preached and they went to hell ❣ so if you think GOD wanted that His disciples would evangelize people of the past and not the people of today, it means that you think GOD wanted to give salvation t the people of the past, but not to the people of today ?? and that GOD didn't want the people of the past to go to hell, but HE wants the people of today to go to hell ?? why would HE desire that ?? GOD does not make respect of people!

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeVen 9 Déc - 10:26

Acts 8 15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

Please HOLY LORD JESUS CHRIST, pray for us, that we might receive the Holy GHOST,

Please brethren, pray for us, , that we might receive the Holy GHOST, in JESUS ‘s Holy Mighty Name : Amen

acts 8 18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

Please Holy ADONAI YESHUA = Holy LORD JESUS, let our hearts be right in the sight of GOD, and in Your sight , let us repent of our
wickedness, let us pray YOU Father of Heaven and earth, for YOU to forgive the thoughts of our heats Amen

25 And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.

Let us preach the gospel , HOLY LORD JESUS ; Amen ,

acts 8 40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.
acts 8 35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
Acts 36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

You see, regenerated Christians seem to believe, you need to believe JESUS CHRIST is GOD the Father, to be baptized and to be saved ; no ; that is not in the Holy Scriptures= Bible ; you need to believe JESUS is GOD’s Holy Son, and believe, and that the Father raised His Holy only Son from the dead, to be saved and baptized isn’t it ? the Holy Scriptures never say you need to believe the Son of GOD isn’t Son of GOD, but GOD

Let us not be deceived by evil spirits and by Lucifer / that we only need catholic baptism I and that’s it I no because it goes against the Holy Scriptures , for, in the catholic religion, you don’t need no servant of GOD to pray for you I and it’s satanic ridiculous false , false reality ‘baptism’ I it’s a joke I you need to truly in your heart desire to be born again to be baptized I you can not just get baptized ith the real or false baptism if you don’t want to convert to GDO and to JESUS and you’ll receive the HOLY GOSHT and carry on in sin I no I it don’t work like that I you need to get baptized with the true Biblical baptism which ain’t luciferian and not with the catholic one which is luciferian I and you need to want to get away from sin, sinful life, wicked ways, evil ways ect and want to really sincerely seriously desire to become a disciple of CHRIST, a child of GOD, a born again Christian, or you’ll get baptized, for fake, and probably won’t receive the HOLY GOST I so don’t listen to satanic Catholicism that “baptize you” and you think awesome! I just received the HOLY GOSHT I you haven’t received the HOLY GOSHT I in Satanism = Catholicism, they don’t seem tp pray for you to receive the HOLY GOSHT I and even if they did, it’ d be : kids of satan ‘praying’ , without faith, without being kids of GOD of Heaven, praying without the HOLY SPIRIT, ect ect I unconverted sinners praying I so their prayers won’t work I because only converted and those who are about to convert , pray with their heart with faith , with a repenting heart ect I so even if false “ Christians’’ ‘d pray, the catholic luciferian baptism would not work
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeSam 10 Déc - 11:17

acts 10 28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.29 Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?30 And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God.32 Send therefore to Joppa, and call hither Simon, whose surname is Peter; he is lodged in the house of one Simon a tanner by the sea side: who, when he cometh, shall speak unto thee.33 Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

that it were we’re wrong, for satan is a respecter of humans ; GOD is not a respecter of humans; because HE cares about His people, of Israel, but HE cares also about all the people HE has created, even though they are not His people I so , human race we live in the devil’s false reality in which the ideas are like this ; we should not get married, hang out with, speak to people of other nations, visit ‘ their’ (our!) nations, we should not care about them, get along with them, speak to them, befriend them; because they are different in their mentalities, physical racial appearances ect ; just us blacks with us blacks + getting married with blacks  us Asians with asians+ getting married to them ect ; well, GOD does not think this way ; HE does not want segregation, or this is an Asian country, so you blacks, whites, latinos ect get out of here; ect ect; no; GOD does not seem to think it’s a sin if a white and non-white get married, or are friends ect; there is no problem if all races colors mentalities are in a mall, all together; there can’t be a mall for this race, a mall for that race; ect; this is satan’s ideas; his ‘reality’ his prison in which human race is; because who said we should not mix with others ? be it because of different philosophical doctrines, different nations, different homelands, or different views on life, or different race ethnics? What’s wrong with that; we are super sectarian; this is the devil’s idea; because that’s what he wants for the great tribulation : blacks here, white there; arabs there ect; don’t look at one another, or they’ll attack you; don’t speak to other colors; this is hatred, division ; doesn’t GOD wants us to unite and love another? GOD never said in His Holy Book, the Bible, to disdain our brothers & sisters because of their views, races, homelands ect; we all have one nation ne race one homeland; we all are citizens of earth! There is not different colors, different racial ethics; there is one racial ethics; creatures of GOD = humans! There is no different homeland but one; planet earth!

Citizens of this or that homeland? No! citizens of earth! Of the universe of GOD! GOD never said in His Holy bible that it was a sin if you befriend other races, people from other nations; or that is was a sin to be black if you’re latino; that it’s a sin to be brown if you’re white ect; GOD never said we should despise people of other homelands because they don’t belong to ‘our’ (their!) homeland or to disdain humans from other ethnics because they do’t belong to ours! So this is not GOD’s invention but satan’s invention because if GDO may desire to unite, satan desires to divide; because satan wants us to hate one other but GOD wants us to love our brethren like ourselves; because love your brethren never meant you’re white love white, hate blacks! Ect ect I it only means : love anybody, everybody, whether they’re Saints or sinners, whether they’re your racial ethnic or not, your gender or not, handicapped and you’re without handicapped , your age or of a different age ect! Because satan desires to divide so he can reign more easily to control us more easily now and during the apocalypse; because it’s easier to rule a mankind that is divided, that hates one another, than to rule a mankind that loves one another ; satan has already started now: look this is 21st century, and we see races divisions, conflicts among white / blacks ect, in the untied stated, and elsewhere in this earth : but this will become so much worse during the great tribulation ( 7 year apocalypse) ; GOD is not going to say that these ones are brown so HE won’t save them, because they don’t deserve salvation, or these because they’re white, or light black, japanese, asian ect / if GOD wants to give them protection, love, salvation, HE will / HE won’t just think that if they had bene this or that race, HE would have saved and love them / but as they’ re this or that color , HE won’t , for ABBA of Heaven and earth is impartial, just, fair, and judges without making differences between his living creatures ;

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeSam 10 Déc - 11:29

acts 10 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

acts 15 35 Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also.

Acts 13 48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

satan deceiving mankind so that it believes that all men will enter GOD’s Holy Kingdom ❤ no, obviously ❤ according to the Holy Scriptures = Bible ❤ because this verse says it all ❤ only those ordained to eternal life will go to Heaven ❤ you’re not going to be ordained to eternal f you refuse to believe ❤ you’re not going to believe, but not be ordained to eternal life ❤ you can’t be Mormons, atheist ,islamics , buddhists, or jeovah witness and be ordained to eternal life ❤ ect ect etc. ect ❤ here it says that ❤ ❤ certain ❤ ❤ are ordained to eternal life ❤ that is what as many as means ❤ because , this verse isn’t saying all men , or everybody, all the people of the world etc. : were ordained to eternal life ❤ so it’s a fact: all humans won’t go to Heaven

acts 14 21 And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch,22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.23 And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.24 And after they had passed throughout Pisidia, they came to Pamphylia.25 And when they had preached the word in Perga, they went down into Attalia:26 And thence sailed to Antioch, from whence they had been recommended to the grace of God for the work which they fulfilled.27 And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.28 And there they abode long time with the disciples.

acts 15 7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

LORD JESUS CHRIST, let us hear the word of the gospel, and believe ❤ please ❤ thank YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST ❤ Amen ❤

actd 15 8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

JESUS CHRIST's Holy Father does not make any respect of humans ❤ we can not have our hearts purify if we have not faith, Heavenly Father ?

acts 15; 11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

humans ain't saved through anything nor anybody ❤ through mary, through angels, through disciples etc. ❤ no ❤ humans are not saved through nada ❤ meaning, all humans were born saved, without the need of doing anything in particular ❤ no ❤

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeLun 12 Déc - 8:02

acts 16 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.29 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

acts 17 23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

this means stop worshipping objects!! even if they represent the GOD of Heaven ❤ ! it ain't Him! these objects or images are evil spirits! they are not real, and GOD is not in them ; and if these images represent, buda, allah, or whoever, angels, saints, prophets, JESUS, ect, it ain’t them and we ought not to worship others but GOD the Heavenly Father! but not in objects without objects! This is sinful and this sin can take you to hades = hell

Philippians 2 21 King James Bible For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.

this could mean that we human beings concentrate on thinking, doing, the things that are in this world ❤ we concentrate hours of our thoughts on these things, rather than on JESUS and on His Heavenly ABBA ❤ which is really a bad thing, or a sin ❤

Acts 21 14 And when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, The will of the Lord be done.

they did not want paul to be persecuted ❤ but that is GOD's will and we must do GOD's will, not our own

ACTS 21 11 And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.12 And when we heard these things, both we, and they of that place, besought him not to go up to Jerusalem.13 Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.

that is why most 'Christians' aren't Christians ❤ because 1st of all, we are not converted, we are not born again ❤ and second, we don't want to die for JESUS ❤ meaning our faith is too small , because we say we love GOD and JESUS , but dying for Them , no, our love don't go that far ❤ but that's hat show us who are truly Christians ❤ because, they can do what we can not do : they are ready to die for GOD and for JESUS ❤ they don't care at all about 'their 'lives ❤ and know well these lives aren't theirs but GDO's and CHRIST's ❤ whereas we, fake '' Christians'' do care way too much about 'our' lives, and we think these are ours ❤ because satan deceive us ❤ for he leis to us in his jail of false ideas ❤

Acts 22 16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeVen 16 Déc - 10:00

acts 28 23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

this is exactly what is going on today and in all times : certain hear the Word of GOD being preached, and do believe and be convert and become Saints = regenerated Christians I and others, hear it, and do not believe I they are not convert, they don’t become Saints I there will always be unbelievers, people full of incredulity I even if the born again preachers are preaching the truth of the Kingdom of GOD? The truth of the Bible, there are always humans who refuse to believe I and so they will go to hell, for the Holy Scriptures say that, all the unbelievers, all the incredible will go to the kingdom of hell , of satan I so it’s terribly important to believe the Scriptures to be saved , t believe everything there is in the Bible I because you can not convert unless you believe in GOD’s Holy Book I but certain people will believe, because that’s what the Holy Scriptures say I and GOD has sent them prophets, preachers, pastors, Christians, to preach them the Good News, and they came for them I they came for everyone else, but everyone else did not believe I so GOD truly sent them for those whom GOD had chosen , because HE knew who would believe I and who would not I this is exactly what these, and other verses, are saying

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeMer 21 Déc - 9:51

family is not important to YOU Heavenly ABBA? You seem to be against brainwashing of false family love just because of the blood : ; for if YOU Heavenly ABBA cared about that, then Your children’d be children because of coming from abraham’s body, and blood; but many who did not come from Abraham are children of abrahan, Your children Heavenly ABBA ; so You don’t love because of the blood but because of obedience, worship ect; for instance YOU don’t love somebody because he she is the son or daughter of somebody that You love; because of having the blood of that human; no, YOU love them ABBA because they do Your will; GOD of Heaven, YOu seem to love us not because we are Your blood, if all men are Your blood; not like us brainwashed zombies , who love humans just because they are our blood and so love less or only like or don't love don't like other humans just because they are not our blood; You're not futile Heavenly ABBA like us; You can't be brainwashed, a zombie, unlike us; because You love because they do good, they're righteous, they're pure ect; we, if we have family member who are mean, unrighteous, wicked, have no respect, no compassion, a small humanity, no values, no virtues , we love them and

think they're the best, the best family in the universe; even if according to YOU Heavenly ABBA they are not the best family the best people; our favorite people are our family; our blood; don't we grasp mankind that our blood has no importance to You ABBA of Heaven & earth and that JESUS blood has way more importance ?? !! we absolutely couldn't care less about JESUS blood! His sacrifice on the Cross! but we make such a fuss about our families beings like gods goddesses, so perfect, so awesome, the best, worshipping them! as if they were You Holy ABBA!!!! putting them higher than You, way beyond You! they have not created all things! they are not YOU ABBA! priorities backwards, such a brainwashing from satan & his servants illuminatis; for, JESUS 's blood is way more than our family ties! our relatives , our family relationships! JESUS and YOU ABBA both are way infinitely way more awesome than our families! we always make such a fuss as if our families were kings, famous humans ect, always saying compliments about em, never criticism about em, who should be acclaimed, honored like that ? YOu Heavenly Father! stuff backwards! mankind brainwashing !! rather than saying GOD is so great so perfect so awesome, so

marvelous! we say that about mere sinners, our family members! double standard , subjective unreal, unrealistic, irrational and untrue, because we dont even say all men are so awesome, so perfect, all men of the earth, no, we say that only about our daddy's and mommy's families! ( both families of the mom: of her mom + of her dad, ditto for both families of the parents of the dad) so we glorify our 4 families! or 5? counting the family of both your dad+ mom = yours bros, sis, so we don't glorify CHRIST and His Father GOD! we dont spend our time saying all the great qualities perfection of GOD! but of the so called '' perfection" of each and every one of our relatives! but that dont make no sense, tell me please; why oh why!!!!!!!!!!! all your family members form your 5 families are totally perfect, and nobody outside of your families are perfect????? answer: because they're my families! people; out of my family cant obviously be perfect ! cant possibly be awesome perfect! why ?? answer: because other families are just good, nice, but not great; why ?? because they’re other family, not belonging to me!! ; ?????!!!! crazy!!!!! stupid!!! non rational whatsoever!!!! of course tis ridiculous and makes no sense! for you dont calculate judge the

perfection or non perfection, greatness or lack of greatness of a living being, by the fact that they belong or not to your blood !!! come on man !!!! so they're obviously not perfect because if they were your relatives= perfect, if they had not bene your relatives = non perfect! you dont even base yourself upon true rational intelligent logical characteristics such as; their souls, minds, behavior, spirit, what they say, do, the amount of wickedness goodness in them , their values ect! no! you just bas yourselves on : they're my family therefore they're perfect and the best people and the best relatives in the entire planet ; wot?? what if they had not bene our relatives, we would say they're just mere good people, far from being perfect! or they're not very good families : or they're just good families , but we would never think they're the best people nor best relatives because they're not yours! you ain’ t never going to say that other families are the best families! that other families , not being yours, are the best people! but what about GOD???? and CHRIST?? don't we care about them ?? al this people, probably not Christians! who spend their time saying my family is the best , my mom ad sis ect are the best, they never , never ever say i got the best FATHER GOD, HE has done so much for me, HE has forgiven me, helped me a sinner ect; o! but you do say such things about mere sinners, your family members, wow things backwards completely! loony world!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeMar 10 Jan - 13:06

romans 9 = 6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
romans 9 27 27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

romans 8 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
ROMANS 8 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. II we all are true Christians, satan tells you? Oh yah, then we are slaughtered as sheep every day all day ?? no! only the true Christians are slaughtered all day every day in the earth!

Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:Luke 1:68-70 KJV

ACTS 26 20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeMar 10 Jan - 13:06

acts 20 19 Serving the LORD with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

acts 20 21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

acts 20 22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

These verses seem to mean that : if we refuse to preach the word, we only want to study and read the Bible for ourselves, keep this Holy Book secret, not share it, not speak about it, not preach anything that is contain in this Book, not teach ignorant about the way of the LORD, salvation, hell, great tribulation, GOD’s judgement, & wrath, and how authoritative HE is ect etc., but just preach to our own self, or something, but to nobody else, we will have ____ killed____ the people, to whom we could have preached, made aware, helped them be mindful ect of all this ; so we would have their blood on our hands; in part because of us, of shutting our mouths, they’d be in hades= hell ; and so us to : do not keep the Bible and the gospel secret: spread it share it, for example you can send Bible verses or chapters by email, facebook ect ; or send videos done by the disciples of JESUS, or hell videos, apocalypse videos etc. on comments, forums, email etc. ; just don’t shut up about GOD, His judgment, the 2nd coming of His Holy Son etc.; please!!!!!
Acts 20 35 I have shewed you all things, how that so laboring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.36 And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all.
We must pray on our knees, that’s what the LORD JESUS I think said to a Saint (born again Christian) and that is what the Bible seems to say also

But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.1 Peter 1:15-16 KJV

2 corinthians 10 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Lucifer deceives humanity because he makes us believe there ain’t no evil spirits [ demons ], devil ect . here these verses clearly say that Saints ( regenerated Christians) don’t fight against humans = flesh, meat; but against spiritual beings, which are not carnal = not flesh, not mean ; demons, the devil ;

2 corinthians 10 18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitimeMar 10 Jan - 13:08

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.2 Corinthians 5:19-20 KJV

galatians 1 21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:

galatians 2 15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

galatians 2

19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

The Holy Bible; the book of truth ! again, a proof that all so called ' Christian'' religions are fake, satanic, not based on GOD's Holy Word , but on satan's word, and human's word : for, if the Bible says true Christians are dead , and most fake 'Christians' say 'we're alive, we're not dead' and 'we're true Christians', then they're wrong for the Bible says otherwise; for you don't live no more when you're a born again , you're in Christ, so you're dead, for it's JESUS who lives in you, not yourself; but they say, nonsense! those so called ' Christians', that's the reason why they say they're in CHRIST ( no they're not) but that they're still alive; a proof that they're not in JESUS, and no, they're not true Christians; that's the thing with the devil's lies , of his fake " reality" is that, he makes you have paradoxical irrational beliefs such as you " believe " in the Holy Bible, but you deny it! and what it says : ????? !!!!! because, if you say yea i know what the apostle said about being dead since he's in YESHUA, and then saying yea i'm a Christian but i'm not dead, wow, it's like you were saying blue is blue but blue is not blue !! so in his çç false çç reality, ( this says it all ) satan makes you believe that, you say everything in the Bible is true, but at the same time it's not true; yea you agree with what's in the Bible, but in fact, you don't; and you call that logic !! and being Christin! no! a true Christian believes in the Holy Scriptures ! they don't deny it!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max   important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max Icon_minitime

important Bible verses for every1 ,to be saved♪ share at max
Page 1 sur 1