Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Empty
MessageSujet: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Oct - 5:32

share everywhere please, thank you very much

matthew 8 : 16 16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick

matthew 8 : 21

21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead. 23 And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.

matthew 8 : 24 26

24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep. 25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish. 26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

matthew 8 , 28

And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine.

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Mer 15 Fév - 5:31, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Oct - 5:41

matthew 9 king james Bible

And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk? 6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, ....

if you have faith , CHRIST can heal you I if you have no faith , CHRIST can not heal you, is that what you're saying here ADONAI YESHUA [LORD JESUS [ ?

what this verses seems to be saying is that, even if YOU JESUS are not GOD, YOU're not blaspheming Your Father who's in Heaven, just because you forgive sins ⌚because Your Father who is in Heaven has given YOU JESUS the right to forgive sins ⌚ but it does not mean You're saying YOU're GOD, for YOU are no liar and YOU know who YOU are ⌚ the Holy Son of GOD ⌚ but the Bible seems to say : two people can forgive ⌚ but only two, nobody else : JESUS CHRIST and His Father ⌚ not one ⌚ two ⌚ it can seem a bit peculiar to you , that the Son who is not GO ,forgives, but, that's how GOD works, mysteriously

matthew 9

20 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

true faith heals ✈ faith of the people of GOD ( born again Christians) ✈ not the so called 'faith' from the devil 's fake reality in which mankind lives ✈his fake language , his jail of calling stuff with other names, with opposite meanings, such as ✈ 'faith' = no faith , no faith = faith, ect ✈ no, here we're talking about true faith, that only those who are about to convert have, or those who already are converted ✈ the " faith " of a non-converted, a false 'converted' ( a false 'Christian'') this ain't faith ✈ this is living in a lie

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Oct - 6:11

Bible , matthew 9

27 And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us. 28 And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. 29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. 30 And their eyes were opened;

Son of david < JESUS CHRIST ; only with faith can you be healed of any health issue , with faith in Father GOD and with faith in JESUS

matthew 9

32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake:

lucifer 's fake reality = health issues, infirmities come from health problems , not from satan ➳ again the truth is backwards ; the truth is = health issues, most of them, about 90 % of them i believe , come from evil spirits, from satan ➳ evil spirits = demons ➳  hich means that if you're def, blind, dumb, can't walk ect, you probably have severeal or one evil spirits attacking you, since birht, or before birth, or since, a certain point in your life ➳ only with faith in GOD + in GOD's Son can you be released from them and say bye bye to these infirmities or health issues ( cancers, tumors, ect )derek prince said something like 90 % of health problems were demonic ➳ don't remeber if 99 % or 90

matthew 9

37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Oct - 7:03

Bible matthew 10

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

what do YOU mean LORD JESUS CHRIST £ that the fire will burn less terribly for sodom & gomorrha, but both sodom & gomorrha and that city will burn in hell £ or do YOU mean that , sodom+ gomorrha will go to Heaven, will have the mercy of Your ABBA [ Father], but that city will be thrown into hell ? the judgement for that city will be worse , because that city probably refused the preaching of the Apostles £ whereas sodom and gomorrha accepted it £ which means that city probably refused CHRIST but sodom & gomorrha probably converted to CHRIST when the twelve disciples preached to them

matthew 10

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

this means most so called 'Christians' we're living in the devil's lie of his false '' reality" ⚛ because , we think we're true disciples but we are not CHRIST JESUS ' disciples ( disciples = true Christians ) ⚛ for we are not hated by the entire mankind ⚛ only a few or one or no human hate us ⚛ we are not hated by mankind because of JESUS, for we don't even have a relationship with JESUS, a faith in JESUS, a life in JESUS ⚛ nothing ⚛ we are like atheists but who tell ourselves ' I'm a Christian' ⚛ we are almost no different from atheists ⚛ the only main difference is we pray 2-4 minutes every day or certain days, go to church certain times, hardly ever, or never , and we believe in CHRIST and in His ABBA Father ⚛ apart from that , we are not disciples ⚛ so this verse and plenty of other verses prove to us that one : not all "Christians' are true Christians ⚛ and that : two < there are two types of 'Christians 'in this universe ⚛ the true Christians ( who became members of JESUS and GOD 's family when they became born again Christians) and the ones who self-call 'Christians' and who have nothing to do with GDO and with JESUS in their lives ⚛ because if the Holy Scriptures [ Bible [ say that all disciples of all times will be persecuted, tortured, beaten, put to prisons ect , this proves that we’re false disciples , because we’re free, not persecuted, not beaten

ect, because of the faith in JESUS ⚛ because they do all these things only to those who truly preach, truly speak about JESUS CHRIST, truly love Him and His Father ⚛ we are not regenerated ⚛ we do not preach, we do not speak about GOD and about JESUS ⚛ we do not try to bring souls to Heaven ect ⚛ we are not useful whatsoever to GOD’s Kingdom, unlike the true disciple of today and of all times ⚛ so, it’s like the Bible is saying that people like us are not Christians ⚛ even though we believe in Father and in JESUS, in HOLY GOSHT, hell, Heaven ect ⚛ yes, but we forget one stuff : ! we don’t really believe in the Bible! As we say we’re true disciples ( true Christians) ⚛ then, aren’t we telling CHRIST and His Father and the HOLY GOSHT ar liars ⚛ aren’t we blaspheming the HOLY GOSHT ?? be careful ! blaspheme of the HOLY GHST= the only unforgivable sin < eternal hell !!!!!

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Oct - 7:20

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

matthew 10

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

matthew 10

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

matthew 10

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

LORD JESUS , YOU mean ⚓ those who love ;; anybody ;; more than YOU, are not worhty of YOU ? or just kids + old men ? YOU mean only those who love creatures more than YOU, or also those who love creatures more than Your Father who is in His Kingdom of Heaven ? don't let the devil deceive you, spekaing in your heads mind : you think , if i lose my life i will go to Heaven ! even if i'm no Chrsitian ⚓ no JESUS did not say that ⚓ read carrefully ⚓ JESUS said : if you lose your lives << for JESUS 's sake<< you'll go to heaven ⚓ if you're just a non cenverted, and lose your life, you'll go to hell, because you 'll have lost your lives not for JESUS

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeVen 21 Oct - 4:51

mattew 5 , king james Bible

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

and all the synonyms: you probably can't say to a neighbour : idiot, moron, jerk , mongaloid , stupid, imbecile , ect Σ be careful Σ you can go to hell for that Σ don’t say these things to anybody, even if they are stupid or even if GOD and JESUS think that these people are stupid Σ GOD and CHRIST They can say stupid, but we humans cannot Σ in the Holy Scriptures ( Bile) JESUS says ye fools! Several times, or something like that Σ  raca seem to mean empty - headed , you're inferior, stupid, punk, scoundrel

matthew 5

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

matthew 6 14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

no forgiveness means what ? that Your ABBA ( FATHER) will make us go to hell, Lord JESUS? because every man who enters Your Kingdom has been forgiven by Your Father ; so no man who has not received Your Father's forgiveness enters Heaven , right ? so these verses are saying that : if we do not forgive our neighbours we will burn in hell forever ?

matthew 6

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

this seems to mean that you have to be a child of the Light ® CHRIST = Light ® you have to follow CHRIST, serve Him and His ABBA ® you have to be in the light of GOD ® you must be converted to them both ® you must not be false converted : false ' Christians' ® or non-converted , having non-Christians beliefs ® because then, you live in darkness ® so evil is in you , not good ® because for good to be in you, you have to be converted to ABBA and to His JESUS ® that's what this verse seem to mean ® only if you're a disciple of JESUS CHRIST ( = a Christian) you're in the light ® meaning only if you're a disciple of JESUS, you don't live in the darkness of the devil, you belong to JESUS CHRIST and to His ABBA [Father GOD] ® if your light is dark then you belong to satan , not to GOD & CHRIST and you're not a convert®
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeVen 21 Oct - 6:03

matthew 6

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

mammon seem to mean you love dough ✎ you are greedy ✎

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

CHRIST You seem to say here , that , we worry to much about stuff that don't truly matter ⚑ that are not as important as salvation ⚑ and that we live in the false reality of : important priority stuff are not so important & not priority ⚑ and that not priority stuff are of so much importance ⚑ stuff from every day life ⚑ like you worry about the preparation of your wedding, or paying the bills, a high school exam ect ⚑ but do you worry about trying to seek ABBA and JESUS CHRIST , about obeying Them both and about salvation ⚑ because if you die today, your last thought was, i need to clean my room, or need to take back these books to the library or tiny little things like these, but you did not think once about hell, Heaven, getting saved, nor today nor most days, or even never ⚑ whereas these tiny little unimportant things, you thought about them every day all day ! backwards reality ⚑ so JESUS tells us here to first seek Heaven, seem His Father and seek Him, and then, all the other stuff, but first GOD ? is that it LORD JESUS CHRIST ?

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeVen 21 Oct - 6:43

matthew7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

ADONAI YESHUA = LORD JESUS, YOU mean Your Father nor YOU never wanted men to murder innocent animals , for they are without guilt, Holy, pure, noble , sinless , know no evil, have never committed any evil ect : and if you want a sacrifice, sacrifice yourself, physically, your life, soul for JESUS and for GOD, but don't sacrifice innocent Holy Animals of GOD, for we are the sinners, not them ; we are the ones who have to pay for our sins, not them, not some other people , in this context, animals ; why would animals pay for our sins ?? why would others pay for the sins of others ?? whether humans or animals ; because it's us who sin but it's animals who have to be punished ?? no ! is that what You mean here YEHSUA ?

matthew 12

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust. 30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

matthew 12

33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeDim 23 Oct - 4:23

Because the devil is speaking in our hears, heads , saying you belong to ABBA and to JESUS , we believe that ; but we don’t because we have not become regenerated ; so, we think I’m not against JESUS ; yes we are against JESUS if we are not his disciples ,if we are not his ; so don’t let yourselves be deceived by the devil ; because if we are not JESUS’s sisters, mothers, bros, we are against Him and against His ABBA Father ; against don’t just mean you don’t despise, don’t have hatred for JESUS ; against JESUS also means you quite like Him but you don’t love Him ; that’s a huge difference ; you don’t truly care about JEUSS ; you love certain beings and stuff so much more than you love JESUS and His ABBA ; so you are not in the side of JESUS ; so you are automatically against JESUS ; even if you hate being against JESUS and don’t want to be against JESUS ; because being with JESUS means you have been born again ; you have become a child of the

Kingdom of Heaven ; you have received the HOLY GOSHT ect ; you don’t just tell yourselves, I hate satan, I hate evil, I’m not a true Christian, but I’m not against JESUS, so I’m with Him and so that’s , you’re with JESUS and not against Him ; just because you tell yourselves this strongly in your hearts, heads; it does not work that way sorry < it’s not because you hate the idea of being of the devil and of not being of CHRIST that you’re of CHRIST < it’s not because you hate being against JESUS that you are with Him < who are with JESUS and not against JESUS = only the born again Christians and no other human being < that’s the terrible reality and truth (and those who are younger than 6 , and non human Animals)

54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeDim 23 Oct - 4:47

26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

we need faith ! we must not doubt of the power of ABBA and of CHRIST !

matthew 18 king james Bible

18 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Oct - 5:20

matthew 18

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Oct - 7:00

matthew 19

13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. 14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeVen 28 Oct - 4:04

matthew 20

28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeVen 28 Oct - 4:05

Bible, matthew 20 king james version

20 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.

2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.

3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,

4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.

5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.

6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?

7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.

9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.

10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.

11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,

12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?

14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.

15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeVen 28 Oct - 4:11

4 All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,

5 Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.

6 And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them,

7 And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon.

8 And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way.

9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeVen 28 Oct - 4:26

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

matthew 21

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

what do YOU mean ADONAI YESHUA = LORD JESUS €it's very hard to grasp for us who have no spiritual eyes € JESUS is speaking here to humans who don't believe in His Father nor in Him, who reject Them both , who refuse to come out of their lives of sin ect € so here YESHUA YOU might be saying that < these people won't go to Heaven, Heaven will be given to those who are the opposite of these humans : people who accept Your Father who is in Heaven , and who accept YOU ADONAI YESHUA, who love YOU both, who want holiness, who want to be Your Father's and Yours YEHSUA ect ect € because the Kingdom of Heaven has been offered to all, but tones of humans have refused it € then it'll be given to those who want it € because those people who want YOU JESUS and who want Your Father, want to work for Your Kingdom of Heaven € they want to do good deeds ( not " good deeds' in this world's false reality language, like secular deeds , but Biblical Christian good deeds, language of the true reality of the Father who is in Heaven) € these are the good fruit € but as most of the wold refuse to bear good fruit, because we live in secular philosophy, or atheist lifestyles ect ect, then we won't inherit the Kingdom of GOD

The stone is JESUS I think © so it’s super hard to understand© but this could mean : if you reject JESUS= the stone, you will fall on the stone and it will destroy you © because you have rejected CHRIST JESUS © but if JESUS falls on you < which could mean JESUS had pity on you and has chosen you to become his brother sister, disciple, servant, sheep, ect, then it will be an incredible huge marvellous blessing for you © the opposite of destroying you © because it’s a terrible thing to reject GDO and His Son © so this verse could mean , if you reject the Son of GOD, you’ll have a terrible faith : eternal hell , eternal pain, burning forever , eternal torment, forever eaten by worms

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeDim 30 Oct - 4:30

40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

the flesh is not the body ➳ it's how to say this ➳ you're carnal < you care about the carnal things < you're not spirit ual but carn al < so your spirit wants to pray, but your flesh wants to sleep, for example here your spirit wants to do the right thing but you're in the flesh, not in the spirit ➳ your flesh is stronger than the will of your spirit ➳ so you always end up listening to your flesh ➳ so here you end up sleeping, and not praying

this was after CHRIST's was reasoned from the dead , Bible matthew 28

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

mark 1 17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

mark 1 14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeMer 2 Nov - 7:48

Bible mark 2 4 And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.

mark 2 7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)11 I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.

mark 2 16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners? When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

mark 3 28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

mark 3 24 And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.25 For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Nov - 6:13

mark 5 13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

14 The sower soweth the word.

15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;

17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,

19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Nov - 6:29

mark 5 ; 25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

mark 5 35 While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.[/u]

mark 6 48 And he saw them toiling in rowing; for the wind was contrary unto them: and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them.

49 But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out:

50 For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid.

51 And he went up unto them into the ship; and the wind ceased: and they were sore amazed in themselves beyond measure, and wondered.

52 For they considered not the miracle of the loaves: for their heart was hardened.[/u]

If your heart is hardened, I don’t know really much , but, you refuse to believe ; not the word believe like it’s used by earthly humans ; but, like it’s used in Godly language, in the mentality of GOD’s Bible, not in the mentality of earthlings ; so you’re heart refuses to believe things of GOD ☒ your heart refuses to understand GOD’s things ☒ you’re blind , deaf ☒ you refuse to have faith < your heart is hardened ☒ you refuse the Holy SPIRIT to bring you to the Son and to the Father ☒ you refuse the HOLY SPIRIT ☒ this is what hardened heart means ☒ because after seeing the miracle of the bread and fishes, the servants of GOD & of JESUS refused to have faith in JESUS when they saw him on the water ☒ they refused to believe yes of course, if he can multiply food, he can walk on the water ☒ of course, no big deal, and He’s the Holy Son of GOD? So, it’s normal ☒ no, they did not believe ☒ because their hearts were hardened, they believed He was a ghost ☒

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeVen 4 Nov - 6:08

mark 6 11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. And they went out, and preached that men should repent.

mark 7 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.7 Howbeit in vain do they Aworship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.10 For Moses said, Honour thy father an

mark 8 14 Now the disciples had forgotten to take bread, neither had they in the ship with them more than one loaf.15 And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.16 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have no bread.17 And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, Why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened?18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?19 When I brake the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve.20 And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? And they said, Seven.21 And he said unto them, How is it that ye do not understand?

mark 8 31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.32 And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him.33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

mark 8 34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

adulterous generation does not mean you cheat on your spouse = it means you have toher 'gods' or another ' god' raher than the one true GOD
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeSam 5 Nov - 6:31

mark 9 17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.26 And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.27 But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.28 And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

mark 9 34 But they held their peace: for by the way they had disputed among themselves, who should be the greatest.35 And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.36 And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them,37 Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

It’s a terrible sin to reject the servants of CHRIST and of His ABBA FATHER ; so it’s awesome if you accept the servants of the Father of CHRIST and of CHRIST ; without faith, you can’t cast out evil spirits ( demons ) ; certain demons are so powerful that if you just pray, they won’t leave ; they don’t want to leave ; they love their houses = the bodies , minds, souls ect of the people they live in ; these evil spirits are so strong , that you need to stop eating ( fast) , for days, or weeks, ect, to cast them out ; because the demons become weak if you fast ; they want to leave your body because there is no water or food or I don’t know what in you, so they have nothing to do there ; and it makes them weak if you fast, because , fasting makes you I don’t know, spiritually strong, closer to GOD, or I don’t know what ; so you become stronger and the demos become weaker, so they leave
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeDim 6 Nov - 4:50

mark 9 42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

mark 10 13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeDim 6 Nov - 5:10

mark 10

26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last

mark 12 2424 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

mark 12 24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? 25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

this verses seem to mean : Father GOD YOU ain't the GOD of those who aredead in hades = hell ; YOU're the GOD of those who live in hEAVEN . for in Your Kingdom , people are alive ; in the kingdom of satan = hell , people are dead ; that's why YOU're the GOD of isaac, jacob , abrahahm : for they're alive ; they're in Your Kingdom ABBA Father ; they ain't in the kingdom of darkness = hades

mark 28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitimeMer 9 Nov - 6:27

mark 12 41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her livin

We must be generous ☁ we must not give just because we have too much ☁ because we don’t give out of generosity , but out of I don’t know what ☁ we don’t really care about what we’re giving because we’re rich ☁ we have so many other stuff ☁ no ☁ we must give the things that we’d hate to give ☁ for we care so much about these stuff ☁ and we must give when we have so little for ourselves ☁ even if it’s bad to end up having hardly anything ☁ so that we show that we care much more about our human family , than about ourselves ☁ that’s why the morality of this story is that that poor human has given a tiny bit, but no ☁ she has given way more than all the other rich who, after giving many things, still have plenty ☁ but she after giving a little, she remains empty handed ☁ and she has given from her heart, but the rich, not really

mark 13 2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

here CHRIST is speaking about the great tribulation = the 7 year apocalypse

mark 13 12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

here CHRIST is speaking about the great tribulation = the 7 year apocalypse ❥ the time when the Father of CHRIST and JESUS CHRIST will both test the elect : the Christians, punish the wicked = the unconverted = the non-Christians ❥ the horrible period of suffering for all inhabitants of this world , bigger than any other suffering of the past ❥ never any human has known such suffering since the earth exists and never will they know such a suffering ❥ this is the 7 years just before all life ends , earth ends forever ❥ the end of the world ❥

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh   important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh Icon_minitime

important Bible verses for all mankind, meditate on them sh
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant