Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

important Bible verses we cant ignore💧love GOD, JESUS share

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

important Bible verses we cant ignore💧love GOD, JESUS share Empty
MessageSujet: important Bible verses we cant ignore💧love GOD, JESUS share   important Bible verses we cant ignore💧love GOD, JESUS share Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 5:22

convey to so many people you don't know, all the people you know, share with all your contacts please 💧 share all over phones, internet through twitter, myspace, social netoworks , comments 💧 text messages, private messages, forums ,blogs, chats 💧 sites, watsap , email to everyone of your contacts ect 💧 thank you all 💧 why conveying💧 because people are dead spiritually , they need to know GOD's word 💧 they don't know it 💧 they need to be IIII aware IIII of His Word and His Word is way too important to be ignored 💧 because Father of Heaven and earth has created His Bible for the human race to meditate on it, study it , read it all the days of our lives 💧 because as His Bible says, humans can't possibly live only of food, but of every thing that Heavenly Father has said 💧 in this satanic false reality we give way too big an importance to what human creatures say, and we 100 % ignore what Heavenly Father says 💧 let's concentrate on GOD and on His Word, just as it's perfect holy good Will is 💧 may JESUS CHRIST & His Father both protect you, save your souls, open your spiritual eyes, forgive you, help you, all the days of this earthly life 💧 this Book the Bible is way too important to never read it, not have a Bible, to just don't care about it 💧 it's satan the prince, father, god, of this word who has conditionned the human race into hating the Bbile, taking it as an humongous joke, as the boriest book, as a Book we deny, reject, as a book we insult, mock, hate 💧 each and every one of us will probably have to give account for this sin in front of GOD's Throne the day of His judgement 💧 give account for why did we rebel against His book, why did we desdain His Holy Bible

1 corinthians 14 2 King James Bible

For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

King James Bible

Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? 30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

King James Bible I corinthians 13 2

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

King James Bible 1 corinthians 14 4

He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

King James Bible 1 corinthians 14 5

I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

King James Bible 1 corinthians 14 26

How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

GOD and JESUS are giving revelations to the saints in the 21st century, nowhere in the Bible does it say the revelations will stop at some point

King James Bible 1 Corinthians 14:27

If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

King James Bible Acts 8:7

For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.

this is what propet tb joshua and plenty other disciples of JESUS do today

King James Bible Acts 16:18

And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

King James Bible Acts 19:12

So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

this is what many are doing today, true saints I this is like the good morning sticker, new morning water, faith braclet from Emmanuel tv , and the laying of hands on tv or comp screen from Emmanuel tv I so it's not satan's nor is it unBiblical to use a piece of fabric, piece of cardboard, paper, simple water ect as it's GOD's will and anything works , like the Holy Scriptures say I like when moise asked GOD to use a mere stick, and it transformed into a snake I it's not the water, the cardboard, the fabric ect which have power I it's GOD who puts power in these simple objects

King James Bible luke 10:17

And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

just like today with Emmanuel tv , derek prince , yiye avila , and many others in all this world : the servants of GOD today say to the demons to come out, in Jesus's Name and they come out , only because they have faith, are obedient, and filled with the Holy Spirit I if they were unconverted, they could never do any of this

King James Bible acts 5:16

There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

GOD asked them to cast out demons, heal the sick in the past and has always asked people to do this, til this day , He'll ask em to do this til the end of times

King James Bible actos 8 7

For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.

GOD's disciples layed their hands on the sick , demonised and possesed in Biblical days and still do today, nowhere in the Bible does it say that it would be only done on a certain limited time, it never says from time bla bla to time bli bli , it will perhaps be done til CHRIST JESUS's coming

if you think its unbiblical to lay hands on people today , then why did the servants of GOD do that in the Bible

King James Bible acts 6 6
Whom they set before the apostles: and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them.

this happens today to, people get saved in the entire planet earh , because people of GOD laid their hands on them, for they're filled wiht the power of GOD

King James Bible acts 8:17
Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

King James Bible acts 10:45

And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

King James Bible 1 Corinthians 14:1

Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

important Bible verses we cant ignore💧love GOD, JESUS share
Page 1 sur 1