Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily Empty
MessageSujet: n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily   n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily Icon_minitimeMer 15 Fév - 5:55

terribly important Bible verses for every single human being who is in planet earth 🎸 please share at the maximum 🎸 thank you to bits

2 timothy 3 10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 timothy 3 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

2 timothy 3 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 timothy 2

22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

the serpent {lucifer { lies to humankind , convincing them that, he exists, but cannot really hurt anybody 🎸 what's the point for him to exist, if he doesn't destroy humans? that is not logical 🎸 so yep, the serpent can have you in his spider web, you belonging to him, and you being captive in him and all if we call YOU holy Lord CHRIST JESUS not with a pure heart, You won't listen? the serpent in his jail of his box of his fake "reality" tell us Holy GOD listens to the prayers of everybody, of the true converted ( born again) and of the unconverted ( false Christians) 🎸 but maybe GOD and His CHRIST only listen to those who call them with pure hearts, sincerity, faith etcetera 🎸 maybe the LORD CHRIST and HIS LORD GOD Father only listen to the good 🎸 to the saints { born again { 🎸who are full of faith, righteousness, charity, peace etc., and don't listen to the prayers of the evil ones ( the false Christians who are not converted { 🎸 because the saints got GOD's SPIRIT, but not the false converted 🎸 and the saints abide in GOD and in JESUS CHRIST, but not the unconverted false saints

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily   n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Fév - 6:13

2 timohy 4 14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

What does this mean 🎤 this mean that, if you do bad things to the servants of YESHUA and of ABBA GOD, They will punish you , with anything they want, or with seol [ hell{ 🎤 because the Bible says something like, you must not do wrong to Holy GOD’s people, to CHRIST’s people 🎤 you must not mock, beat, insult, murder , etcetera, them, or you’ll be destroyed or something 🎤 so LORD GOD YOU reward every human according to what they do 🎤 YOU reward sinners who are against YOU and against Your CHRIST JESUS according to their sinful life, and according to their rejection of YOU, unbelief, etcetera 🎤 Holy Father YOU reward the saints { the Christians] according to their holy life, godly, righteous life, according to their faith , obedience to Your JESUS and to YOU Holy GOD , etcetera, 🎤

2 timothy 4 , 16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.
This verse could mean that, the same ting 🚗 we can not treat badly the children of GOD = the born again Christians who are brethren of CHRIST JESUS, disciples of CHRIST 🚗 the dad and god of most humans { the devil[ teach them that GOD is so good, HE’s love, and HE therefore never punished sinners 🚗 whatever they do, whoever they are, born again Saints { children of GOD and brethren of YESHUA] or sinners (they are not from Holy Father’s family] , Father GOD will never 1 punish them for their sins in this world , 2 send them to hell 🚗 because GOD just forgives humans , and let them sin and sin over and over again and there is no hell or hell is almost empty, and GOD just forgives humans, even though they carry on sinning and don’t try to stop 🚗 lie of the devil’s fake box, prison, false “reality’ 🚗 because, yes, Holy Father GOD punishes men according to their sins 🚗 this verse says it 🚗

2 timothy 4: 6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily   n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Fév - 6:55

hebrews 1

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

this verse proves that the dragon ( satan] lies to all humanity when his children listen to him, believe him, when he says to them , that Holy Father GOD will save all men 🎸 but this verses clearly states, that the holy angels are sent to the whole world, to teach, to help, to protect, surround, only the ones who'll be saved 🎸 not to everybody 🎸 not to every single human being 🎸 because if all men were going to Paradise, and not certain to Paradise and certain others to hades ( hell] then , the verse wouldn't say 🎸 for them who shall be heirs of salvation 🎸 because this type of construction means that it's not the total, all, but a part, a portion 🎸
if it was not the case, if would have said something like 🎸 everyone shall be heirs of salvation, or the whole or entire world shall be heirs of salvation 🎸 not every man in this planet will be heir of salvation 🎸 it's in the Bible it’s the truth 🎸 loads of men will get to the kingdom of the devil which is seol ( hell{

this verse can mean that this apostle will be sacrificed, offered as a sacrifice for CHRIST and for Holy GOD 🎁 lucifer , the dad and god of most human beings of this planet, tell them, no! there is no false & true Saints, there is just true Saints 🎁 and no!!!!!!!!!! Saints won’t be offered as sacrifice for JESUS, and !!!!!!!! no!! ! ! ! ! !  they won’t be persecuted, slaughtered, tormented, raped, beaten, attacked by satan, his servants the evil spirits, and his servants the luciferians 🎁 and no!!!!! saints won’t have to suffer for YESHUA HA MASCHIACH 🎁 and no, don’t worry, you won’t have to suffer for JESUS 🎁 you will have a cool, quiet, awesome life, and !!!!! no ! ! ! ! nor Father GOD nor YESHUA desire the suffering, persecution of anybody, whether they be born again saints or sinners of satan 🎁 false!!! All false!!! Satan’s a liar!!!!!!! The biggest liar in this universe ! 🎁 because, the apostles, the disciples, all the saints { true Christians who belong to GOD and to YESHUA { must suffer, must be offered as a sacrifice for the faith which is in CHRIST 🎁 that’s in the Bible, read all of it please 🎁 in JESUS CHRIST’s Holy Name 🎁 because, that’s what true saints must go through, to enter GOD’s Kingdom 🎁 that is why, yes there are true and false  Christians 🎁 yes, false Christians won’t have to be offered as sacrifice, be persecuted, beaten, raped, electrocuted, tortured ,

crucified, beheaded, etcetera for the faith in CHRIST 🎁 because that is unbiblical and the Bible does not say that false converted will have to go through such things 🎁 the Bible says that only the true servants of GDO and of JESUS, only the ones who have fellowship, and a true life in CHRIST, a true love for GOD and for CHRIST, only the ones who belong to CHRIST + to Father GOD, will go through this sacrifice, and horrific tortures etcetera 🎁 so don’t listen to lucifer the god and dad of most humans, but listen to the one true Holy GOD of Heaven and earth 🎁 because only Him tells the truth, not his enemy, his creature satan 🎁 because, the truth is in these Holy Bible verses : you need to become a born again saint , then you need to be hot, obedient, worship the Father GOD etcetera, not sin, and run the race til the end 🎁 this is a metaphor for the incredibly hard life of a true Christian 🎁 and then if you win, at the end, you’ll receive a crown 🎁 all saints { true Christians] will receive a crown and life eternal, in the Kingdom of GOD, Heaven 🎁 this is the truth 🎁 GOD is no liar 🎁 if you don’t believe this, it’s clear that Lucifer is your father god 🎁
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily   n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Fév - 7:01

hebrews 1 4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom ;2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

titus 3 3 3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

hebrews 3 7

Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, 8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: 9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. 10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. 11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.) 12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; 15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. 16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses. 17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness? 18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? 19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

most part of human race is in unbelief, and harden their hearts, because Holy ABBA GOD is not their GOD & Father but lucifer is their father+ god 🔊 that is why they belief in lucifer's ' bible' and not in Holy ABBA 's Bible 🔊 it's not a written 'bible', it’s just the ideas, thoughts, doctrines, manner of seeing things, philosophies, of most humans, written in their souls, sub conscious minds, collective everything : spirits, souls, consciences etcetera 🔊 so , if they believed in the true Holy Bible of Holy GOD, they would probably be converted to Him and to His CHRIST JESUS 🔊 and would do the opposite of hardening their hearts 🔊 but as they laugh as the Bible, at those who wrote it, at those who believe in it, they are in unbelief 🔊 and ABBA GOD is furious at em 🔊 and HE'll punish em, most humanity, by not letting them never ever enter Heaven 🔊 Heaven = His place of rest 🔊 because of unbelief 🔊 so what do we grasp here 🔊 we grasp that, creatures of GOD who deny Him, His Book, His gospel, His ideas, His commandments, His Word, His things etcetera, everything and anything about Him, about His Son, anything He said etcetera, will not go to Heaven 🔊 because if you are in unbelief you'll go to hell 🔊 nobody who is in incredulity, unbelief, goes to Heaven
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily   n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 6:17

🔊 what is being hardened through the deceitfulness of sin 🎤 it could mean : you worship stuff , worldly stuff 🎤 [ stuff which are in this planet} 🎤 so you hardened your hearts because of this worship 🎤 you harden your heart to GOD's Holy Gosh 🎤 so the Holy Ghost cannot do His job, to lead you to His Holy GOD 🎤 because you either worship luciferian things, or things 🎤 things can be sinful, even though they're not luciferian 🎤 luciferian things are sinful, certain non-luciferian things are sinful 🎤 because these stuff deceive you 🎤 lucifer deceives you, through his stuff 🎤 you worship his stuff, obviously, naturally, because, he's your god and dad 🎤 so you may be worshipping him by worshipping his stuff 🎤 so you cannot both worship the Holy Creator + earthly things or luciferian earthly things 🎤 so it prevents you from turning to Holy GOD, turning away from your sinful nature, from your wicked ways 🎤 prevents you from converting to Holy GOD and to Holy JESUS etcetera 🎤 but if you are and do the opposite of the unbelievers who have harden their hearts are in unbelief, so you're born again Christians saints, you will be in CHRIST, you'll hold til the end, you're strong, courageous,

patient, you win CHRIST!! 🎀 you win to be with Him and His and Your Holy GOD forever 🎀 if you are the opposite of these unbelievers : if you worship GDO, and not things, if you put your mind, soul, eyes, conscience, subconscious etcetera, on CHRIST JESUS and on Holy FATHER GOD 🎀 if you don't sin, if you hate sin, if you hate the world { the things in this planet} etcetera 🎀 if you're Holy , in obedience to Holy ghost, CHRIST, and Father GOD , you'll win to be with JESUS and His Father GOD forever and ever 🎀 this seems to be what these verses mean 🎀 these verses seem to mean that < if Holy GOD speaks to you, don't be angry at Him, rejecting Him, wanting nada to do with Him 🎀 detesting Him etcetera 🎀 do not reject Him 💝 or HE ' ll be so mad at you, that He'll never let you enter His Kingdom = His Holy place of rest [Heaven = Paradise[ 💝 because with whom was GOD angry for 4 decades 💝 with those who were in unbelief, with those who rejected Him and His Holy JESUS 💝 with those who wanted nothing to do with Him, but who were idolaters, worshipping things, rather than Holy Father GOD 💝 just like us in the 21st century, who worship things, and creatures of GOD 💝 so why didn't GOD let them enter His Holy

Kingdom but let them go to hell ? 💝 because they did not love Him 💝 they despised their own Creator !!!!!! 💝 they were against Him 💝 and , naturally, GOD does not let that type of heart, hardened hearts, that kind of humans, enter His Kingdom 💝 because they are so full of evil, and evil against their Holy Creator !! full of resentment, hatred, anger towards Holy GOD !! 💝 but if you do not harden your hearts, on the contrary, you are pure, holy, saint, etcetera, and love GOD, love CHRIST also 💝 and accept Them, and want Them, so much 💝 much more than any creature of GOD you want or than anything you want 💝 you'll enter GOD's Paradise 💝 because, you'll have done everything you could to enter it 💝 so to conclude , who enters and who does not enter GOD's Heaven 🎂 those who don't 🎂🎂🎂🎂 believe🎂🎂🎂 { are in unbelief{ do not enter GOD 's Holy Heaven 🎂 those who 🎂🎂 🎂 🎂 believe 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 enter GDO 's Holy Heaven, because they 🎂 believed 🎂 because what is unbelief 🎂 it is calling GOD a liar in our hearts 🎂 it is blaspheming Him, it is saying He never did, said, created, etcetera anything that He did, said, created 🎂 because unbelief is not believing in GDO's Kingdom, Book, that he mad hell, man,

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily   n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 6:19

planets ,universe , etcetera 🎂 it is truly in your heart blaspheming Him, insulting Him, because we do not believe that HE did what He did, said what He said, so we are believing that GOD is a liar 🎂  how could we then enter His place of rest ????? if we blaspheme Him , insult Him, call Him a liar!! 🎂

1 John 4:11-12 king james Bible

Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

HEBREWS 10 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

hebrews 10 38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. 39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

hebrews 9

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

hebrews 10 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. 5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: 6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. 8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; 9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

hebrews 7 22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament. 23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death: 24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. 25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. 26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; 27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

CHRIST is not His FATHER GOD ; for Father GOD isn't a priest ; and CHRIST could've sinned, but Father GOD can not sin ; and you cna not give sacrifice for your own sins when YOU're FATHER GOD!! CHRIST was tempted to sin ; but He did not sin ; GOD the Father can not be tempted to sin ; for He's the Holy Creator ;

hebrews 8 8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

MAIL EN SP FR https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+8&version=KJV

hebrews 9

8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

hebrews 12 14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

hebrews 12 15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; 16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. 17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Hebrews 12 25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: 26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. 27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. 28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: 29 For our God is a consuming fire.

HEBrews 12

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily   n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily Icon_minitime

n all the Bible is so important , read it, study it, daily
Page 1 sur 1