Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕  Empty
MessageSujet: Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕    Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕  Icon_minitimeMar 8 Jan - 7:37

King James Bible isaiah 66 24

And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

mark 9 44 King James Bible Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

matthew 11 23 King James Bible

And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

matthew 13 42 King James Bible

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. matthew 7 13 King James Bible Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕    Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕  Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 4:24

hell is real 💕 GOD doesn’t lie 💕 if His Bible speak about fiery hell then there's a fiery hell 💕 if you say Father of Heaven and earth lied about hell, you believe there's no hell : you'll have to give account for this sin in front of His great white Throne the day of His judgement 💕 be careful this is such an humongous sin to say GOD's a liar 💕 please stop believing GOD 's a liar 💕 Father of Heaven and earth is no liar 💕 His Bible speaks the truth 💕 read GOD's Holy Bible and if lucifer doesn't whisper in your soul this book is false, don't believe in hell, ect, you'll know this Book says the truth and you'll know hell's real 💕 could you please convey this to everybody in this world , to people you don't know , to eveyone you know 💕 thank you loads 💕 on forums, instagram , myspace, watsap , twitter, sites 💕 blogs , social networks private messages, text messages to every one of your contacts , email to each and every one your contacts 💕

youtube comments , facebook walls of every one of your contacts , chats , facebook comments, instagram ect 💕 thank you loads 💕 why should we convey this 💕 because our bros and sis ( humans in this world ) are losing their eternal soul , because they don’t know what the Word of GOD { Bible] says about hell 💕 they believe in false stereotypes, wrong ideas, or that there’s no hell, or that only killers go to hell etc. 💕 they don’t know anything about hell 💕 they need to know 💕 they’re dying without knowing about hell, and they’re ending up in hell eternally 💕 so we have to share to raise awareness , to help our sis & bros 💕 we have to help our human race family to escape the horrific endless indescribable torment of hell 💕 we have to do everything we can to stop them from ending up in that terrible place 💕

king james Bible 1611 matthew 5:22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

matthew 5:29

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

matthew 5:30

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

matthew 11 23 King James Bible

And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕    Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕  Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 4:42

matthew 16 18 king james Bible

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

matthew 18 19 king james Bible

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

enter into life might be enter into JESUS 💕 Jesus is the way, the truth and the life 💕 life could be Heaven = Paradise 💕 those who are in CHRIST are alive 💕 so in CHRIST < in life ? 💕 those who are outta CHRIST < dead < go to death = hell ?

matthew 23 15

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

children of the devil = non born again saints 💕 children of the devil < go to hell 💕 children of GOD < go to Heaven ( Paradise) 💕 so children of the devil = children of hell ? children of hell can't go to Heaven 💕 only children of GOD go to Heaven

matthew 23 33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

2 peter 2 4

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕    Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕  Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 4:43

2 peter 2 : 9 9The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

GOD’s last judgement : those who will be judged = hell 💕 those who won't be judged = Heaven 💕 for born again saints cannot be judged because they're perfect, holy, pure 💕 ain't nothing to be judged about 💕 like on the earth, we don't judge in a court the one who is innocent, who's done nothing wrong, who's righteous 💕 but we do judge the guilty ones 💕 so those who will go in front of GOD's Throne are only those who will go to hell 💕 Christians aren't going to be judged << they all go to the Kingdom of GOD { Heaven } 💕 for they've done nothing wrong or have done wrong things but have been forgiven 💕 whereas those who have never been forgiven and haven't repented before dying < in front of GOD's Throne for the last judgement

revelation 1 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

revelation 6 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

mark 9 43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

hell fire never stops burning, this is what this verse means 💕 it 'll burn forever and ever 💕 loads of sinners will burn in that fire forever

luke 12 5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Father of Heaven and earth [ = GOD ] has the power to throw into hell the non born again Saints

luke 10 15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕    Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕  Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 4:43

luke 16 23

And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

how is it in hell ? it's this way =people are in tourment, they ' re in infinite pain, they are suffering way too much

acts 2 27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

acts 2 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

james 3 6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕    Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕  Icon_minitimeLun 22 Avr - 12:02

matthew 25 46

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

matthew 25 31 46

The Sheep and the Goats

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

this could mean that the goats are the sinners or bad born again believers ? and that the sheep are the good born again believers ? seems like in the Word of GOD : Bible, the right has often a pozitive meaning and the left a negativ meaning perhaps 🐘 the right means up : Heaven ? left means down : hell ? 🐘 thoze on the left are maybe those who never had GOD, CHRIST JESUS, Holy GHOST in their hearts = were never born again Christians and those on the right are those who died holy, righteous, having GOD, CHRIST JESUS, Holy GHOST in their hearts = were born again Christians 🐘 so those who weren't born again will go to hell and those who were born again will go to Heaven 🐘 the Holy Lord Christ says depart from me maybe becauz no impure soul can go to Heaven and CHRIST is in Heaven so CHRIST is telling them to go away from him < in hell, where Christ isn't 🐘 only righteous souls will enter Heaven ; and so all unrighteous souls will go to hell 🐘 hell lasts forever, it's GOD's punishment for anybody who never truly loved GOD, CHRIST and their HOLY SPIRIT 🐘 so all the unholy, impure, unrighteous will go to eternal death and all righteous to eternal life 🐘 for in hell is death and in Heaven is life 🐘 as the born again believers belong to CHRIST and CHRIST is life 🐘 so they're all going where CHRIST = life is psalm 9 17The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

this verse could mean that the sinners will all go to hell, to the realm of the dead; because the wicked weren't GOD's, weren't CHRIST's ,weren 't born again believers 🐘 the wicked could mean : non-Christians 🐘 because everyone who becomes a born again Christian automatically becomes pure, holy, righteous, right in the sight of GOD ; they become good; they aren't wicked any loner 🐘 no one can be truly entirely good as long as they're not born again 🐘 as non-born again aren't filled with the Holy Spirit; how could any soul then be totally pure ? 🐘 but with the Holy Spirit now they're pure ; so the wicked means the non-Christians and the good means Christians 🐘 the nations that forget GOD could be all those who worship false ' gods' = demons 🐘 because the entire world is under satan's cup and satan's the prince father, god, master of this world : of most humans but not of all humans; not of born again believers 🐘 Holy Father GOD ' s their GOD 🐘 so satan makes humanity live in a backwards made up false ' reality " where satan has conditioned, everythingwashed , brainwashed, indoctrinated, mind controlled, mentally programmed everything 🐘 soul, brain, ideas, spirit, subconscious mind, psychiatry, conscience, mentality , spiritual, philosophical doctrines, psychology, beliefs, opinions, manner of seeing life, stuff, world 🐘 heart ect; satan has invented tones of false gods who truly are either himself or demons 🐘 like virgin mary =demon 🐘 allah = a human who's in hell ect 🐘 so all those non born again believers like islamists , buddhists, one unionists, jainists, atheists, hinduists ect are going to hell 🐘 almost entire nations ;

2 thesssalonians 1 9

9Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

the worst thing about hell isn't being in hell, in fire that never stops burning humans and worms never stopping from devouring humans; no 🐘 the worst thing about hell is being eternally far away from GOD, separated from GOD who created humans with love 🐘 hell is GOD's and JESUS's punishment for those who were never GOD's children : those who were never born again believers 🐘 they'll be destroyed forever and ever with fire, worms , torture, torment, unable to breathe , being infinitely thirsty and having no water to drink 🐘

2 thessalonians 5 12

Christ's Coming
5Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer: 6Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; 7And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 10When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.11Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: 12That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

these verses may mean that : your vengeance Holy Jesus is the great tribulation = the apocalypse; but also hell ; for those who don't know you Jesus and who don't obey your gospel ; which means not loving GOD with all your hearts, minds, strenght, beings, and not love your neigbour like yourselves ; and all the other laws of GOD ; so nobody who doesn't obey these super important laws and who were never Christians can go to Heaven ; because only those who obey these laws go to Heaven; anyone who doesn't obey these laws, so never truly loved GOD and never were GOD's, Jesus', all go to hell ;

matthew 13 50

And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

this might mean that < Holy GOD and Holy CHRIST JESUS will thrown unbelievers : non born again believers, all false ' beleivers' , = false ' christians ' into the blazing fire of hell ; where millions or trillions of souls will weep and suffer like never before; like a suffering that can't be explained with human words for our human non hpysical beigns, brains, consciences ect could never get this ; because the Word of GOD < Bible compares hell to an oven , as it's hot like an over; but no; infinitely hotter ! ! ! !

matthew 13 47 50 The Parable of the Net

(Matthew 4:18-22; Mark 1:16-20; Luke 5:1-11; John 1:35-42)

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

this could mean that GOD and Your Son JESUS will sort out , divide, the sinners from the saints = the evil from the good , those who rejected GOD and JESUS and those who didn't reject them ; so the non born again believers from the born again beleivers, and the false ' born again ', or bad ' born again' and the false ' christians ' like jeovah witnesses , catholics, protestants, evangelits, mormons, rosecross ect ect; the wicked = the unjust = the non born again Christians ; the just = the good ones = the born again Christians ; because there are different sorts of false ' christians' and they beleive they're true christians and beleive they 're saved but they aren't saved ; so they'll be surpirsed when they're in hell ; because only those who have received the Holy Ghost will go to Heaven; and all these false christians never received the Holy Ghost; and only thoze who had an intimate relathionship with CHRISTJESUS & with GOD will go to Heaven and none of these false ' christians' ever had a relationship with GOD & CHRIST JESUS

acts 2 27 https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕    Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕  Icon_minitimeDim 28 Avr - 12:34

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕    Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕  Icon_minitime

Bible verses bout hell 💕 JESUS speaks bout hell in Bible💕
Page 1 sur 1