Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Empty
MessageSujet: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:22

pr = puerto rico

God was in puerto rico in late march 2021 🏠 He was speaking through his servant elsa 🏠 God spoke in puerto rico 🏠 He’s gon make millions pass on < this is his chastisement < He’s about to send earthquake of 12.5 etc in ¿ december ¿ 2021 🏠 i’m sorry i haven’t had the time to translate all these videos in their entirety ; it’s too much ; i’ve translated certain passages 🏠

many thanks , pleaze , hiya 🐩 i hope you’re all doing fine 🐩 you’d be filled with altruizm goodness , open-handedness , empathy, generozity , humanity, pity, philanthropy, compassion, solidarity , ect if you’d pass this on around the internet , mobile phones < cellphones 🐩 on instagram , watsap , email to all your email contacts , facebook to each and every one of your facebook contacts , facebook chat 🐩 twiter , coments of < blogs , facebook, youtub 🐩 blogs, forums , sites , internet pages 🐩 to plenty of human beingz that you don’t know, to all your contacts , to all your neighbors 🐩 to all the human beings you know , to each and every one of your co workers , schoolmates , everyone of your classmates , each and every one of your friendly relations 🐩 each and every single one of your < family memberz , boss, teachers , your company , each and every single one of your fellows of the classes you take after work or after school , each and every single one of your family members by marriage , etcetera 🐩

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzbd5aqw098 🐶 20 mar 2021 🐶 at any time, one of these days in december 2021 for sure, God's going to throw asteroid meteor & all his other judgments for the sinful human race that we are & for puerto rico * God said = this place where they make laws ( capitol ) will come to an end

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:25

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOUPkdLPx8U 📏 march 22, 2021 I the dominican republic is going to be scourged ; the Lord showed her how the sea was coming out of the dominican republic ; on 22 march 2021 she had a revelation from God ; there was so much chaos in puerto rico from the airport ; everyone was running out of the airport ; another Christian had a revelation from God ; it looked like the sea was coming to swallow the airport with everything ; another Christian ; she was in her kitchen and the horse of apocalypse appeared on the wall, with death on top of it towards the dominican republic ; death is approaching that way ; start praying, start crying out 📏 why God's judgement for puerto rico ? a year ago, God said he would no longer have mercy on puerto rico because the puerto ricans did not repent ; a year passed and they didn't fast ; they left God, witchcraft, sorcery, laws against the Word of the Lord, many pagan feasts ; the Christians are contaminating themselves with

that ; the Lord said he would send elsa to puerto rico and satan said to elsa : i'm going to kill you ; the Churches are going bad, they are allowing abominable things, they are disobedient ; the Lord told the inhabitants of puerto rico to pray and fast and they did not do it ; for all this < punishment for puerto rico 📏 the Lord God is speaking through elsa here : for having changed My laws, for having changed My Word, you are cursed ; I'll look away ; when you want to come to Me, I will look away because I forgave you once, twice ; you are not going to play with Me ; do not abuse My love, My mercy ; I will cut you off ; I'll give you hours and days, not months nor weeks, to come to Me, to become aware, because I'll cut you off ; and if, while misfortune comes here to puerto rico, you haven't sorted out your life, you're going down ( to hell ) ; the earth will swallow you up, the sea will swallow you up 📏 because the Lord says : puerto rico will be split in four ; before long, there will be

no capitol ; the Lord has told elsa : go to the mound and anoint it , put oil on it ; there will be no mound any longer ; now the Lord wants to speak to you of what is coming ; the Lord says : repent ' ricky ' « martin « ; ( = enrique martín morales is a luciferian illuminati singer and he believes he ' loves ' men romantically ; he's from puerto rico but apparently he's not living in puerto rico but in los angeles in the united states ; God's going to destroy los angeles as well aparently, given that God's going to destroy california and los angeles is a city that's inside california ); if you don't repent you will perish ; I spoke to you before ; and I will not speak to you again ; the Lord said to elsa : anoint it, put a few drops of oil there, and it will be a sign that you have put it there, because this will not remain ; that capitol that you see , world ,nothing will remain of it ; everything will be blown away ; now the map of puerto rico will be changed ; they'll have to the map all over again 📏 because puerto

rico is going to be divided into four ; today the Lord said in the morning = I had a servant whose name was efrain ; they despised him ; they thought he was crazy ; film all this so that you can remember and say here was the Lord ; elsa was thinking of leaving this wednesday ; she said < Lord, I want to do your will ; you told me to be here from the day of the 20 th ; but i'm not clear on my return , Lord ; i want to do your will, i don't want to do my will, please ; the Lord said to her : because you have prayed ; I love you ; I love you, as much as you love Me, My daughter, I love you 📏 for you, I give 7 more days ; but don't cry, don't ask me for more ( more time before sending the chastisement to the puerto ricans, with the purpose of them coming to the Father God, and of God sparing them from the chastisement of asteroid, earthquake, tsunami and of hell ) ; 7 more days God's shekinah is here ( shekinah is hebrew : God's divine presence ) ; the Lord said to her : he who

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:26

sees you has seen Me ; because I am on your feet ; because I am your feet ; because I will speak through your mouth ; because I have sanctified you, I have called you ; he who sees you will see Me ; elsa was saying : I felt that your feet were here; Lord, from the day i set foot in this place, i felt that your feet were here ; the Lord said to her : yes, My daughter, my feet are here ; but My feet are with your feet ; I look at puerto rico with your eyes now 📏 your hands are My hands, my daughter ; I love you to the point that we become one ; but look what is coming, the Lord said ; I told you that I would give more instructions, that I would speak to you, I would reveal to you ; and this morning the Lord spoke when elsa was fasting : the Lord says : puerto rico I give you seven more days ; from today, I give you seven more days ; but the day my servant goes away ( elsa), I have commanded her to shake her shoes and not to turn around, not to look back ; she will not look back ; I have told you not

to look back ; for the Lord knows elsa's heart 📏 you have 7 days of meditation , puerto rico ; and you will know how much the Lord has loved you ; the instructions the Lord gave ( told ) elsa this morning : puerto rico will be divided into 4 ; 4 parts ; san juan will be devastated by the waters ; the Lord told her : pour, pour out, My daughter, your oil into the sea ; to know that I was here ; puerto rico, your Lord is here ; puerto rico, the Lord does not want your death ; puerto rico and the world : the Lord loves you ; He is hurt by the punishment ; the Lord suffers from what happened to efrain ; the Lord said : the stone, what they had spoken, the stone they had spoken that would fall , it will fall 📏 this morning the Lord said : the stone is coming ; the asteroid is coming ; now comes the fulfilment of the prophecy of efrain, says the Lord ; the asteroid will come ; when it falls to earth it will cause a 12 point earthquake sent by the Lord ; the Lord says : for having offended, for having blasphemed

against My servant efrain, for not having believed, I increase 5 more : 12 point 5 is coming for puerto rico ; 12 point 5 ; the Lord says < with that 12. 5 the whole earth will be shaken and the epicenter will be puerto rico ; instructions from God : the Lord says that they should begin fasting and crying out from this day forward 📏 God visits your island { puerto rico } for seven days ; do not lose His blessing ; the feet of the Lord tread on puerto rico for seven days ; the Lord is with elsa and elsa with Him ; they're one are with the Lord, the same Spirit ; instructions from the Lord : declare vigil, fasting and prayer ; a 12.5 , there never was ; God says that all seismologists remained frightened ; 12.5 will be the earthquake of the united states, puerto rico ; united states, your judgment has begun ; sinful nation ; nations, sinful states, because they shed blood of innocents, because they passed laws against my children ; { probably children in the sense of human beings under 11 , and not in the

sense of God's servants of any age } 📏 they're planning to mess with My children, to pollute them ; it wasn't enough for them to pollute, to support the sodomites, the lesbians, to make laws against Me ; but I'm going to shake you ; I will shake you ; I'm going to shake you ; I 'm going to shake the earth completely with that 12 point 5 that never was ; the Lord says to you : if you don't receive People, you are a Christian ; the Lord says : first there will come a 7-point one ; 7 will be the 1st earthquake ; when the 7 point earthquake comes, it's not the big one ; get ready now ; get ready ; the Lord says : when the earthquake comes, it will shake everything 📏 the Lord said : all these days elsa will be anointing ; the Lord said ; all those who come with all our heart and receive Him, anoint them ; that will be a sign that they have accepted Me ; when you can no longer, when the movement becomes too much, and you can no longer stand, flee to the mountain ; do not wait for the news ; thus said the

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:28

Lord ; go that way ; go to santa isabel, go to the mountain, go ( santa isabel is a municipality of puerto rico ] ; after the 7.0 comes the 12.5 ; we have provoked God ; what have we achieved ? to make Him angry ; the Lord said : when you (elsa) leave ( puerto rico ), puerto rico will not stop shaking, it will increase 📏 it's going to come to that point ; and there comes the big one [earthquake } ; what the Lord said ; that man was called a false prophet { efrain rodriguez, slave of God ; the one to whom GOD revealed the asteroid prophecy } ; false, false, false ; efrain , the Lord said to elsa that He loves you ; to give you this message ; now comes the fulfilment, My servant, says the Lord ; no more tears ; all the insults they have given you, My son ; now comes the fulfilment in these days, the fulfilment will come, My son ; receive My love, receive my peace ; receive, receive ; communicate with My servant and give him an embrace from Me because he has suffered much 📏 what was efrain's

mistake ? as he felt pressured by the people, he said a date ; date that wasn't given by the Lord ; that was his fault ; elsa said to the Lord : ¿ when will this be ? the Lord said : this is about to happen 📏 7 days and leave and anoint all those who come ; [ with oil, all those who give their life to God and Jesus ; surely in order to protect them because God is going to save them all, because henceforth, they're children of God ; and whoever is not a child of God and has not been anointed < will perish and go to hell ] the Lord said : when you get into a civil marriage, those humans are not even consecrated ( they aren't disciples of Christ ; they haven't given Him their lives ) ; if you want, you can get married if you want before Me ; then you go and get married civilly, said the Lord ; whatever you want ; the main thing is that you do your duty to Me, that you have a witness ; the Lord says : I created one man and one woman ; I did not create two men or two women ; I did not create two

adams to get married ; I did not create two eves to get married ; turn to me, says the Lord ; you who have married man to man, woman to woman, My soul abhors 📏 abomination it is before me ; but I forgive you if you did not know, if you did not know, I forgive you ; turn to Me 📏 I am with open arms to receive you ;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOUPkdLPx8U march 22 , 2021 📎 there are servants to whom God told to keep food that does not perish ; God said : do not be afraid, I will feed you ; you will be anointing my People with oil and those who receive me ; the Lord said < you are very beloved because in the Book of Life I have put the names ; in the Book of Life the new names have been added ; I love you as you love me ; the Lord is here in puerto rico and all over the world 📎

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:30

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4X-9NU8Ocw ✨ 23 march 2021 < elsa heard when GOD said that the capitol would be destroyed and a judgement will be received upon the governor and his family ✨ God is speaking through elsa = in these times there are pharisees and sadducees ; look how many people are going to perish because of you because I am here and you know that I am here ; counted, you are counted ; dry foliage ! soon you are going to fall ✨ when I send the stone [ the asteroid ] , that stone will shatter you ; that stone will tear the temples down because I conduct it ; who am I ? He who is in control of everything ✨ I will direct the pebbles of the stone to tear to pieces you and your Church ; listen well, record it ; record it, you hypocrite ; that is your fault, because of you ; you have said : that woman is fake ; you are the one who is fake ✨ you are here because you want to be ; think what you are going to lose ; she didn't come to form any religion ; she did not come to form a group ; she

doesn't want anything of this world ✨ because she wants no gold or silver, she doesn't want anything, that's why I raised her up ; because the enemy will want her to fall because she only loves and wants Me ; every day she wishes for and waits for the coming of My Son Jesus Christ 🐶 I don't ask for sacrifices from you, I don't want any ; there are people who were deceived ; the whore has deceived them ; the catholic ' church ' has deceived them ; these poor people too, I will take them out of there, out of the catholic church ; My servant belonged like many others to the catholic church ; they're wasting their time ; but God says : I am your Lord, I am your Savior, I am the one who raises up and I am the one who takes out 🐶 I will take you out because you want to know the Word, you want to know Me ; they say why ? what is it about little sister [ elsa ], that when she speaks, she touches my heart, she touches my soul ? 🐑 God says through elsa : this woman you see [ elsa ] , this woman is

like mary magdalene ; this woman you see did not even know her father ; the day she met me she left everything for me ; all the clothes of the world, all the make-up, all the garbage, she left it all for me ; this is the mary magdalene of these times 🐶 her name is elsa magdalene ; only she was not called mary magdalene ; that i raised, i raised to shame ; what yiye avila my servant said, everything was true ; you despise him ; you despise him, you despise him, you despise him ; you despise him very much 🐶 much of those who followed me, when he preached the sound doctrine, the old way, many have turned away ; hypocrites ; naked, buck naked I tell you ; God speaking to a person who has just converted to God in this video = receive my love ; you need my love, my daughter 🐶 you need My love ; You have been looking for love and you have made many mistakes ; I am your Lord, I am your Savior ; I do not despise a contrite and humbled heart ; I do not cast out the one who comes

to Me ; I receive you and I love you ; I receive you like a tender lamb, I receive you 🐶 you are beautiful to Me, you are precious to Me ; you have been rejected ; you faced rejection ; you have been insulted ; all your burdens that you have My daughter, lay them at My feet and take My Cross ; [ is it Christ who is speaking there or God ? God, do you have a Cross ? maybe at first it was God who spoke and then Christ ? ] and from now on, follow Me, I love you and I need you; and from now on read My Word, obey My voice 🐶 here in this nation I will save you [ puerto rico } ; I have made you My servant ; whatever comes here in this nation ; I will save you ; I will save you and your family ; do not worry, I will save you ; be at peace My child and sin no more ; I love you my daughter, remember that ; remember that ; remember that ; have my peace and my love ; to another person, God says through elsa : I am here my beloved 🐶 blessed be your family ,blessed because you came to meet

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:34

not with a woman, with a servant ; I am with her 🐶 I am the one who stands behind, the God of Israel , Jeovah of hosts, Yahweh of hosts, Yeshua Ha Maschiach my Son, the Ruach Ha Kodesh, the Holy Spirit

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOUPkdLPx8U 📆 23 march 2021 ; she's been in puerto rico for two years because the Lord sent her from the dominican republic ; the Lord revealed to her that the sea was going to come out of there and destroy more than half of the island ; but first there was going to be an earthquake that was going to shake the island 📆 the earthquake was going to cause the tsunami ; the Lord wants the People to change ; the missionaries, the evangelicals, the pastors, have to change ; if his People humbled themselves, the Lord would hear from Heaven and would have mercy 📆 [ the People of God aren't all the earthling men ^ the People of God are the disciples of Christ : the regenerated Christians ] 📆 the People of God haven't wanted to humble themselves ; when she was in the dominican republic, the Lord showed her how He destroyed puerto rico ; when she arrived in puerto rico, the Lord showed her how the sea was coming out and destroyed all the houses and

everything was going ; the Lord is tired ; so much blood spilled everywhere 📆 they have communicated so many malign things ; they have allowed marriage between two women and two men ; the Lord is sad with all that's happening in puerto rico 📆 now a law to allow the murder of human fetuses in the bellies ; the sound of the video is bad so we don't get what she's saying ^ but apparently, she's saying that God gave her a vision or dream where the tsunami was coming and she was yelling : run, the tsunami is coming !!!! puerto rico is going to be full of water, there's going to be no food, there'll be no sustenance 📆

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4X-9NU8Ocw march 23, 2021 elephant God says through elsa : this woman you see, this woman was like mary magdalene ; this woman you see, she didn't even know her father ; the day she met Me she left everything for Me ; all the attire of the world, all the make-up, all the rubbish ; she left everything for Me elephant this is the mary magdalene of these times ; her name is elsa magdalene ; only she was not called mary magdalene ; that I raised, I raised to shame them ( the bad & false Christians, the satanist Christians ) elephant what yiye avila my servant said, all was true { probably about the puerto rico earthquake , etc } ; you despise him ; you despise him, you despise him, many despise him ; many who followed Me, when he preached the sound doctrine, the ancient paths, they turned away ; hypocrites elephant naked, naked I tell you elephant

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:35

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2m-Po2ag50 🐗 march 24, 2021 ; God is speaking through elsa and the other Christian ; this Christian says that : the Lord showed her in a dream that a devastating earthquake was coming to puerto rico ; she saw everything that happened ; all that is north puerto rico was sinking ; a ship was coming in from the coast to rescue humans 🐗 that ship was entering through around the island ; the waves of the tsunami were higher than the mountains ; they covered the mountains of the city of cayey, in puerto rico 🐗 the earthquake is for the whole island ; it was in the center, in the central mountain range ; the Lord showed her for His glory how in the water the children and the adults were floating 🐗 there is the Father speaking , it seems < now hear me earth ; hear me peoples ; the sun is as a witness also ; and now see the moon ; you will remember that there were prophecies ; prophecy that said : witness the moon and the moon will see ; the sun, witnesses ;

john the baptist never had a congregation ; the Lord of john the baptist, I called Him ; I called him, I empowered him ,I sent him, to prepare the way for my Son { Jesus } ; because there are many, they will even bite their tongues ; because they say < this woman ,when will she shut up already ; if she would shut up, world, I will make even a she-donkey, or a male donkey, a horse, speak 🐗 and if even the donkey would pay no heed to Me, since donkeys are more obedient than you ; even so, I could lift up the stones and make them speak ; I the Creator, I the first, I the last ; I your Creator, the one who formed you, from your mother's womb ; I, your Lord, am here in puerto rico ; listen well ; because if you doubt this woman, you don't come ; you don't come to me, bend your knees, and seek me in fasting, in prayer if only for a few hours, a day ; and I would say to you, this woman you see here 🐗 this woman comes with my Word and I am speaking through her mouth ; I said to her < I take you

and I will speak and I am here ; oh peoples, nations ; when I raise up someone, sanctified and clean, heart like Mine ; I will speak through that person, even if them seem insignificant to you ; insignificant ; those who say you are my Lord, if I were your Lord, where are you 🐗 if I were your Lord, you'd be in the street preaching my Word 🐗

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:37

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxJMkD0Fuuc ☘ march 25, 2021 ; the Lord said to elsa : on monday 29th, you will have finished ; then you take your bags, your things that you have brought and you leave ; you shake your sandals, you shake your feet and you go straight ; don't turn around ; get to the airport ; don't turn around ; you are at the airport and don't look at the city ☘ you know that I am here ; you know that I have the power to throw you into hell ; but I will not do that ; I will give you an opportunity ; do not fail me ,My son ; do not fail Me ; do not fail Me ,I your Lord, I your Savior; you know my voice ; I have written your name again in the Book of Life ; do not sin again ; sin no more; sin no more ; now tell My Son { Jesus ] to forgive you ; Lord Jesus, forgive me, forgive me ; Your Name Lord, your Blood Lord that You shed on the Cross ☘ I also gave you many things, I gave you many gifts ; I gave you many gifts ; but you are also knowledgeable about the Bible , My

daughter ; I don't want you to dress like that ; I don't want My daughters dressed like those of the world { the non born again Christians ] ; holiness says the Lord, holiness ; my Son will come soon and for an attire, for some things you don't obey, you will stay { they'll miss the rapture of the Church , they won't go with Jesus the day He comes back to rapture the Christians } ; I am the Lord ; I will make you speak in other tongues; I will make you speak in other tongues, I your Lord, I your Savior ; I the Almighty ☘ the Lord has said that the people have to receive the Lord Jesus Christ and when the 7 degree earthquake comes, they have to go to the mountain ☘

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBQv-KoAAY ✾ march 26, 2021 ; God said : now everyone who did not know Me, I call from the four corners of the earth ; I call you puerto rico, northern , southern, central ; the gathering starts tomorrow with me ✾ you will come here ✾ I call you ✾ I summon you ; there are only 3 days left to the date I set as final ; that I said she would depart ✾ your womb is blessed ; your basket is blessed ; because it says in his Word in deuteronomy , chapter 28 : if you obey me, obey my word, I will bless your house ✾ I will bless the fruits of your womb ; I will bless thy entering and leaving ✾ they will come against you but they will run away ✾ you will not get sick ✾ you will be blessed and you will prosper ✾ but unless you listen to Me, cursed will be the fruit of your womb, cursed will be your house, cursed is your graveyards ✾ for they have said they knew Me and turned away ✾ they will seek Me, they will seek Me from their hearts ✾ come to Me, says the Lord ✾ come to

Me and I will teach you ✾ I love you, I love you ✾ I do not want your death ✾ I want your life ✾ I want your salvation ✾ My daughter ✾ if you have failed Me I forgive you but do not go back ✾ don't turn back ✾ I love you My daughter, I love you My son ✾ please, please listen to My voice ✾ I have not come to judge you, those who do not know , but the religious ones yes because they already know the Word ✾ but to those who never knew the Word I say to you, come to Me ✾ come to Me and get to know this higher power ✾ come to Me, come to Me ✾ I love you puerto rico ✾ the south, the center, the west, the east ✾ come to Me because soon, soon, soon, soon, soon , I don't want to punish ✾ in the time of noah, if I don't punish then why were 8 left out of all the thousands and millions that were on the earth at that time ? ✾ what does My Word say ? the earth was populated ✾ it does not say : a place was populated ✾ no ✾ it says : the earth was populated ✾ and how many

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:39

were saved ? 8 ✾ I don't want to take you ✾ woman, man ,I don't want to take you ✾ you who have never got to know me, taste Me ✾ I am the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords ✾ great is my mercy, but I am also a consuming fire towards the disobedient ✾ and I am here today and 3 more days ✾ then when My servant leaves, on tuesday, when she no longer preaches, we will bring judgment [ You Father God, your Son Jesus and your Holy Ghost ? } ✾ now I will explain to you what is going to happen today

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBQv-KoAAY march 26 2021 ♿ God is speaking to these slaves of His : I have placed angels around you ; blessed is your basket ,My daughter ♿ blessed your basket ♿ you will never see poverty because you are blessed ♿ blessed is the fruit of your womb ♿ blessed is your coming into this world and your leaving it , My daughter ♿ I have placed angels around you ♿ angels with swords drawn out ♿ I will tell you whether you have to leave or stay ( where they are in puerto rico ) ♿ or I will tell you that you have to go to the mountain ♿ but after this ,My daughter, I will raise up puerto rico again and they will serve Me ♿ but after a punishment because they did not want to believe ♿

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBQv-KoAAY ♿ march 26, 2021 ♿ they have not believed, My daughter : you too have said : why why why, Lord ? because of the disobedience of many religious people, all the sins : I will guard you : you have believed in Me and I will not let you down, I do not deceive : I am the only one that you will know in all your life, in all your existence : I am the one that I say, I fulfil, I fulfil : you will lack nothing, nothing, nothing, your oil nor your flour : because you are My blessed ones ♿ it is a family that seeks God, a family that waits for my Son Jesus Christ ♿ you will go in the rapture of the Church ; you will be raptured ; [ Jesus will come for them to take them to Heaven just before God punishes humanity during the great tribulation } you will not die in the judgment that I will send [ the great tribulation : 7 years apocalypse, for al the non born again Christians ] : your whole family will go in the rapture of the Church : for that you are prepared ♿ death will not come ;

death won't come : worship Me, worship Me, worship Me, praise Me, praise Me, praise Me, says the Lord : you use the sea to pollute my waters ,says the Lord : I gave you mountains ; what do you use them for ? sorcery, witchcraft, satanism, the same : there is bloodshed : there is bloodshed : I call you to repent : come to Me, says the Lord ♿

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:40

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBQv-KoAAY 🚢 26 march 2021 🚢 the Lord has told elsa to go to the sea and pour the anointing oil before she leaves ; she poured the oil, and felt the presence of God ; the Lord shook her ; God put a boundary ; so says his Word ; I put a boundary of the sea that is there quiet and the earth ; He separated the land ; today that was removed and now the sea has the permission, ready for when the Lord tells it ; we do not know how many days after elsa leaves ( puerto rico ) ; the sea is ready to come out ; God gave the sea the order to obey 🚢 and when elsa poured the oil, the place that was dry, the sea began to rise , the big waves ; the sea has been given permission now ; it's waiting for God's order ; something prophetic happened today ; this limit that God has put, is ordered, that at any moment ; when elsa poured the oil on the sea, and when they came out { the Christian women and elsa ], the sea had advanced several meters from where elsa

had poured the oil ; in a video that is all over the net, from santo domingo ( dominican republic ) : God showed a ten year old girl how the sea came out 🚢 a ball of fire ( asteroid ) fell into the sea ; the sea came out and went to the dominican republic and to puerto rico ; the sea rose ; God is speaking here : I am speaking to you People, I am speaking to you of what is coming ; I will wait no longer ; I have waited a long time ; I'm speaking to you ; it is necessary, it is necessary that you come to Me ; I'm speaking ; you don't know ; ask Me ; ask ; when I have spoken to you ; you must go * when the earthquake of 7 degrees comes, you will withdraw to the mountains ; I gave you mountains ; I'll keep you there ; you will take your water with you, you will bring along everything 🚢 Do not be afraid ; I your Lord, I your God ; I your Lord, I your Savior, I am warning you of what's coming < I'm going to move the deep waters ; today when My daughter poured the oil, I have unlocked the deep waters

just as in the time of noah I have opened the locks 🚢 it was opened by surprise, I want ; and the water huddled ; the level of the water has heightened because I opened the locks ; because in the Bible it says that , I ,the waters, the deep waters, all this I lift up ; and you will see that I am your God ; and you will know that I am Lord 🚢

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:41

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WuUbG3J73I ♿ march 27, 2021 ♿ puerto rico, puerto rico, you make your God cry < you make your Lord cry < land of enchantment , land of enchantment < land of the Lamb, land of the Lamb, so it is known < but you sinned, but you sinned, but you sinned < you sinned < you fell down < I will judge you < I will judge you, island of enchantment < it will be the island of disenchantment ♿ people coming this way will say < what happened here ? people who come will say, what happened here ? < that's the land so beautiful < so beautiful < everything will change < everything will change because I told My daughter : preach the prophecy, preach the prophecy, preach the prophecy < stand ♿ stand in front of the capitol ♿ I will give Word < I will give Word < I will give Word < the Word of judgement < I will give the Word of judgement < there is much crime here < there is much homicide here < blood shedders [ God, you are talking about animal and human

blood, right ? not just humans, right ? because it abominates You and gives you great pain that they torture and murdered your beloved animals , God ] ♿ involved in paganism < polluted Churches < I deliver you into judgement < I will show you, I will show you, I will show you ♿ I can take a screen off for you and show you what you have done : hold on with the visitors, corrupted tourist site : but I will take away your beauty : no one will want to visit you : I the Lord, I your Saviour, I who formed you from your mother's womb, I tell you, nothing will be the same ♿ you have come here : you will be saved : you will not perish : not a single hair : I love you, I love you young people : do not fall into the mud of the world : do not wear the fashions of the world : My daughters are role models : My daughters cannot look at themselves ♿ my daughters all, little girls and big girls dress, I better not say because it is a very strong word ♿ they dress like people that never knew me * I will judge your

shepherds because if I raised up those ministers, all my ministers are truly your pastors they are going to teach you everything that my word says * the people are getting lost because they are being deceived, rapacious wolf * rapacious wolf I will come for you ♿ false prophet I will come for you, I will come for you * you don't repent, I will send you a cancer like I sent to Chavez * he died, didn't he? ♿ judgment is coming for all nations, not only for puerto rico : then it will be your turn so don't turn away : united states of america, your judgment has begun : I will touch you with the apple of your eye puerto rico because you came here to prostitute yourself : I will touch you, I will shake you : and you will know that the Lord has spoken : you look at this insignificant woman : you look at this insignificant woman : you wanted to see a stunning woman, oh , oh elegant ! ♿ you wanted to see my servant arrive with luxurious chariots, oh, they come with guards to escort them ♿ where is the media

coverage ? where is it ? no one wants to know < the press is also afraid to get close < there are people who are not Christians and they say there is this woman who says judgement < what if she is of God ? and she is going to tell you your life and she is going to tell you your life now because God says : I know you ♿ you'd better repent < if you want satanists, you better repent, you better repent < I love them too < many have not known Me < I love many sinful people < they have not known Me < but on this island, inhabitants of all the whole earth, I your Lord I your Savior, here has been Word ♿ has there been Word or not ? I will judge them because as : here I raised up many preachers for the world : but they have become corrupt : I know that there are also in the networks : in the networks I am using : I’m using my vessel also in the networks ♿ and you shall know My voice : do not go with the false one ; I your Lord, I your Savior : all that you see is coming : put yourselves in prayer, says

the Lord : put yourselves, put yourselves, in prayer and in fasting : seek Me : I ‘m going to answer you : I answer the prayers : call unto Me and I will answer : My daughter called unto Me and I answered her ♿

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:42

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WuUbG3J73I 🐢 march 27, 2021 ; God says : I am the one who speaks * I use her voice, I use her life * { elsa , the Christian in this vid } I said to her < stand up in the capitol { of puerto rico } * puerto rico and the world, cry out for your life so that no personal judgment comes 🐢 I will meet you and when you have fallen, nothing can be done there [ in hell ] * many say I did not create hell * I created hell * no * that was for the fallen * it's after creation that hell was created, for the fallen [ the fallen angels : those that used to be holy angels that are now demons , those angels that rebelled against God ] * let no one deceive you * I am a God of love * I have much love * see how My love is, that I gave My only Son * { Christ , on the Cross ] see how My love is gave I have My only Son 🐢 I ask you : would you give your son for mankind ? no, surely not 🐢 I loved you so much that I gave you My son, my only Son ( Jesus ) 🐢 that's why I will judge you * My

only Son, My only begotten, My anointed one in whom who pleases My soul * they spit on Him, they maltreated Him and continue with mistreating Him today * when you leave, you abandon Him [when they turn away from Jesus, stop being a born again Christian ] * My Son cries a lot * My son cries a lot * My Son cries out to Me, cries out to Me, telling : Dad please, Dad please ! Dad please ! My Father, mercy ! but this is too much, I had to come in person * I am here , I your Lord * I summon you, sunday monday ; and I will give you what you need 🐢 when you get out of here, your life will never be the same ( leave this street, leave puerto rico ? ) * because you listened to the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings * because you had an encounter with the Father, with the Father who tells you : I love you My son, I love you My daughter * I love you My son, I love you, My daughter, I love you * [ God's speaking to the new born again Christians or the born again Christians } God says : I

gave My only Son ; My only Son Jesus ; it hurt Me to see how they beat Him, they insulted Him, they clawed His entire back ; prophesy, they told Him, prophesy ; they spit on Him ; I created man in My image and likeness ; man has feelings like Me 🐢 I gave him a heart with feelings 🐢 but those who are filled with demons abandon their Lord * now I tell you, come to Me, My daughter , My son * I will heal you ; I will heal your wounds ; I will bandage your wounds ; I your Father * I am the Father of the abandoned ; the Father of the widow, of the orphan * the Father * your father your mother may leave you, they may betray you * but I am your God, I your Lord * I, the one who take you by My hand * and I say to you My son, My daughter, I love you * homosexual, prostitute, lesbian, you did not know My Word * I love you ; I will not judge you, I love you ; because you did not know Me * I love you *🐢 come to Me, I wait for you with open arms * come to Me, son, daughter, I will make you My children *

I'm here * a woman and a man want to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and God says to the woman : Your Father is here My daughter ; Your Father is here, My daughter ; I do not judge you, My little daughter * I do not judge you, My daughter, I do not judge you 🐢 I do not judge you 🐢

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:44

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4fe0_s6I0 ⚽ march 29, 2021 ; a very big stone is coming ; the prophecy that GOD gave to efrain is going to be fulfilled ; it's going to fall on la mona, the island of la mona ; a stone's going to fall, the biggest stone that's going to fall in the world ; listen to what the Lord says : there are eight stones, eight big rocks ; the Lord calls it stones ; what humans call meteors ; but not for puerto rico ; for the united states ; because it belongs to the united states ; the biggest one is going to come ; the sign is this, says the Lord : when the stone is approaching the earth, there are going to be winds as strong as hurricanes ⚽ the power that the meteor has ; it's a very big stone ; it is too big ; the Lord says to prepare yourselves ; when the big stone comes, when it goes down, it will move the atmosphere and it will produce winds of the hurricane force ; after that, the cold comes ; wrap up warmly ; you will be cold, the cold of death ; you will feel the cold of death,

this is what the Lord says ; the Lord says : tell them to keep warm, tell them to keep food ; the Lord has spoken for a long time, but they have not wanted to listen ; keep coats, keep blankets; the Lord says : in that moment when all this comes, I want my People, when they see the hurricanes, when the hurricanes get terrible , a sign that the stone is approaching ⚽ when elsa poured the oil, it was prophetic ; the sea is ready to come out when God says so ; the Lord told elsa : the sea has been ready for a long time ; but once you have poured the oil out, it's ready to come out ; the stone is going to fall into the channel of the island of la mona ; get ready inhabitants of ponce [ puerto rico city ] ; listen inhabitants of ponce : it's a municipality of puerto rico ; you have to get ready ; get in agreement with the Lord ; reconcile with the Lord, repent; ponce will be severely punished; all the places where witchcraft, sorcery is ; because there's a lot of idolatry, there is satanism in ponce, says

the Lord ⚽ and in other cities too ; the Lord is going to tear down all the altars of the witches ; the Lord says : the city of ponce is going to be devastated ; the Lord is going to speak to you ; whether you are going to stay in ponce or go out to the mountains { the disciples of Jesus who live in puerto rico : the born again Christians } ; thus said the Lord to elsa ; warn them ; warn them ; about these cities and about puerto rico and about the world, warn them ; 8 stones are coming for the world, for the whole world ; so said the Lord this day, in the afternoon ; the biggest one will fall in puerto rico, in the mona channel ; the Lord said < the other stones I will tell you and I will take you ; I will warn you ; prepare a map ⚽ because from the map, I'm going to show you in which country it's going to fall ; judgment is coming ; for being disobedient, wicked and unjust ; the Lord says that when the wind starts, He will take many children away ; yoreli is a little girl ; she's a disciple of Jesus ; she testified ;

the Lord is going to take yoreli away ; before this event, the Lord is going to take her away ; God said it on february 15 th 2021 when He spoke ; she is also going to be a sign ; He is going to take her away because she is not will going to be able stand the pain ; the Lord told her progenitrix : prepare your daughter ; play praises for her, spiritual songs because I am going to take her away so that she wouldn't suffer ; she sees the spiritual side ⚽ she sees Jesus, the angels ; she knows about dynamite ; when elsa does deliverances, the demons become angry, and she says to them : Jesus destroys the machines ! she is a child of God ; all this is because the Churches are contaminated with the world, sorcery, witchcraft, satanism, yoga ; the Church is contaminated , says the Lord; prepare yourselves My children, I love you; Heavenly Father, when you say you are going to take a lot of children, do you mean they are going to pop their clogs ? or are you going to snatch them alive to Heaven ? ⚽ like some in the Bible who never passed away and went to Heaven alive ?

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 13:51

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4fe0_s6I0 🎒 march 29, 2021 🎒 and you will know that I sent prophets to your nation ; I told yiye avila that I would send a woman and now it is fulfilled ; I would send a woman, full of My love, full of My presence, full of my love, full of my love, full of my power ; Me, your Lord, your Saviour; [ God is referring to elsa , that he'd send her to puerto rico ] ; I need you ; I need the young people working for Me ; as watchmen ; keep yourselves in holiness ; be very careful with facebook ; be very cautious of what you watching 🎒 be very cautious ; see the Word, know the doctrine ( of God, of the Bible ) ; be cautious with the music ; because the music is contaminated ; they say Christian but it is not, My children ; they are strange words [ they're luciferian singers who pretend to be Christians ; they put subliminal satanic mesages in their songs ; they pretend they sing to God, to Jesus and to the Holy Spirit, but they sing to belzebub and to his demons ] ; play music in

which you can feel My presence ; if the person is consecrated, then listen to them ( if the person is a disciple of Christ, gave themselves to Him ) ; I do not want you plugged into the internet and facebook ; I want you working as watchmen ; take your sister, take your mother ; I want you all working as watchmen ; I do not want you locked up in a place plugged into the internet, to facebook ; I don't want that ; My daughter, I'm going to teach you ; here am I 🎒 I am speaking to you 🎒

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4fe0_s6I0 ❃ march 29 2021 / I will keep you my daughter, do not worry < I am your loved one, you are My princess < I will keep you because I love you < you know My voice, My daughter < you are gorgeous , beautiful < you have suffered much because of the partner you've had < I am your beloved and you are Mine < you will walk hand in hand with Me to Heaven < I will take you ; I will keep you, don't worry < you will lack nothing < I will provide for you

< come tomorrow < I will warn you < I have a schedule < I will warn you in dreams < I can divert , do not worry < I can even divert the calvary ❃ < I your Lord, I your Savior < I have to cleanse the earth < the earth is too polluted with pedophiles, sorcerers < they will be swallowed by the mud < the coming meteor is going to shred them into pieces < the coming stone will destroy the sorcerers, the altars of all because they have become too dirty < God comes as in the time of noah to cleanse the earth and prepare the Christians for the rapture of the Church ❃ 🎧 the Lord says her name is martha, martha lopez gonzalez 🎧 you have committed fraud, says the Lord ; I will bring it all out to the public eye ; nancy vidal lopez ; I will hand it over ; all the fraud, undo what you have done ; ask forgiveness from those you have offended ; from all those people you have defrauded ; you are a connoisseur of My Word ; undo all that you have done before the judgment comes ; ask for forgiveness because you

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 14:20

already have aids, says the Lord ; they mocked My Holy Spirit ; but the mockers won't have forgiveness ; they will not get forgiveness even in this life and they will fall to hell ; hector miranda, pastor 🎧 ada saiber, exploited and used prophet ; when they needed help they refused (to help them ) ; lisa colon, village of cidra ; you have divided many households ; listen well lisa of the village of cider ; you used false prophecy ; I will call you and your children to judgement ; envy and jealousy, ministerial jealousy predominates ; they throw out the prophets 🎧 that's why judgement is coming

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY9irDaCW3o ♥ march 30 2021 ♥ now your mask is falling off ; and if you know her, tell her, send her ; the Lord is going to call her to account ; if she does not repent in a short time, the earth will devour her, she will fall alive { to hell } ; she is a satanist just like ' cash luna ' = carlos enrique luna lam, guillermo maldonado, ana mendez { they're illuminati luciferians ,

millionaires ; they pretend they're born again pastors & are leading millions all around the earth to hell } ; there is a list that the Lord has spoken to elsa : judgement is coming and the judgement begins at the house of the Lord [ the born again Christians : the Church of Jesus Christ } : by the knowers of the Word : knowers and not doers of the Word : judgement is coming to puerto rico because the Church has joined satanism, it has contaminated itself with satanism ♥ those people do miracles, signs, but not from God { from satanism, witchcraft, from satan } : matthew 24 is being fulfilled : it says : and false prophets will come ; now you have become a false prophet ; if you do not turn to Me and repent, the earth will swallow you up and you will be buried with the water ; you will go down alive to hell ; and you will know that God has spoken ; why is judgment coming ? because the Church celebrates halloween { satanic celebration that satan has created } ; on that day ,they

celebrate worldwide the feast of lucifer ; if you didn't know, repent ; if you knew and practiced it, repent before it is too late and you be swallowed by the water, the sea [ and go to hell } ♥ repent because the Lord has come here ; in one hand He brings judgment and in another hand He brings rewards for you * the Church has been contaminated, says the Lord * My Church, why are you doing things that are not in my Word ? turn back to Me, turn back to Me , puerto rico ; I do not want your evil ; I come to judge puerto rico ; nothing will change ; when elsa is gone, she will shake her feet and not look back ; the Lord is still speaking ; do not look back ; you will cry for what is left ; but you will not participate in all the punishment that I bring to puerto rico and to the world ; maybe you will want to see the children, the young people because I know that you love the young people ; but you will leave , My daughter, without turning around ♥ do not turn around like lot's wife ; do not turn

around , My daughter ; I have spoken day by day ; I have offered you more days ; but tell them what is going to occur ; it is not going to be months ; { here it seems like it's elsa speaking since God knows all } we just don't know how many days ; it's approaching ; the sea's ready ; the stone is coming ; the biggest stone ; judgment for the united states is coming ; united states, you have your judgement ; the great nation ,I blessed you ; there were presidents like joe biden, barack obama [ the future antichrist of the upcoming apocalypse ] ; president barack, another homosexual ; and with his,,,, husband ,,, perverts ; they made laws approving the " marriage " between two men and two women ♥ barack obama { illuminati luciferian } , if you don't repent, you too, we will enter into judgment with you { who ? God, Jesus & Holy Spirit ? } ; now president joe you are the same as barack ; [ joe is an illuminati luciferian, like most politicians in this world } joe, you're blood shedder

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 14:20

too ; woe to you too ♥ we will enter into judgment with you too ; governor of puerto rico, listen to the Word of God before My daughter leaves ( elsa ) ; if you pass the laws against My children ; if you pass the laws, because you can say : I don't want to pass them ; I will come upon your house ; I will come not only upon you but upon your house ; My judgment, My hand will be upon you ; I am watching what you are doing ; I am observing you ♥ I am watching you ; and if you sign things against My children, I will come upon you < just the same, just the same you are going into judgment with Me, just like all those perverse and satanist people < the Lord reminds elsa what He said for wanda : wanda, you make your signatures with fema { fema is luciferian } < you are doing business with fema < the Lord is watching that you are doing something with fema < He has said < turn away because you know the misfortune that is coming because you are doing business with fema < turn away,

Church and all ; I know everything < wanda you are involved in drug trafficking and You do not deceive Me < you do not deceive Me, I the Lord who sees all ♥ prepare yourself, repent quickly because you will go down alive { to hell } < the Lord has told elsa < you have to tell everything before you leave ; God gave elsa a list ♥ He told elsa : you will call them and tell them ; list : they left God ; witchcraft and sorcery ; they consult demons ; the laws are not according to the Word of God ; Christians celebrate pagan feasts ; even Christians, knowing the Word ; thus says God of the armies ; the mound will be destroyed ; the capitol will be destroyed ( both of puerto rico ) ; the sea is gon come out ; the first earthquake will be seven points ♥ after the first earthquake , comes one of twelve point five, when the stone falls (asteroid ) ; epicenter puerto rico ; get out of the big cities [ of puerto rico ] ; the island will be in four pieces and will fall on the island of mona ; God has spoken of efrain

rodriguez [ a servant of God & of Christ ] ; efrain rodriguez ,elsa's going to talk to you in private ; there is a pastor , maria rivera cruz who lives in cayey { municipality of puerto rico ] ♥ the Lord tells you : you are in adultery and you are still at the altar ; listen to the voice of your God < you have fallen into adultery and you're still on the altar < and your husband doesn't know but everything will come out < everything will come to light < ask your husband for forgiveness ♥ your husband's name is daniel < you have fallen into adultery ; come down from the altar before the Almighty brings you down and shames you < marta liria lopez gonsalez * nancy vidal lopez, of the village of cayey , will be called to judgment because you did harm to the People and their children * marta, nancy, of the village of cayey, the Lord says you will be called to judgment because you did harm to the People and their offspring ; get in agreement with God ♥ judgement is coming for you

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitimeDim 7 Nov - 14:22

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY9irDaCW3o 👛 30 march 2021 the stone is going to fall on you < get ready because the judgment is coming < the Lord says it will be in a few days ; if you do not repent , the stone will devour you < the water will bury you < remember that the Lord has spoken : the Lord told elsa where you live : so the Lord is going to bring it to light (bring forth , draw forth , make it public, expose ) 👛 your days are counted : wanda, God says that if you do not repent, the stone will fall on you : it will bury you in the ground : you will go down alive to hell 👛 all those who are listening, get out of the Church of wanda because she has sold the members of the Church : she has sold them to lucifer 👛 they are all satanists : get out of the church, My people, get out of the Church of wanda

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake   God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake Icon_minitime

God in puerto rico speaking chastisement ,millions die,quake
Page 1 sur 1