Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Empty
MessageSujet: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 12:42

God has given those who serve him dreams about = asteroid earthquake tsunami in puerto rico, united states < east coast, florida, new york, california, miami, canada, cuba, etc ✽ all this will occur in november 2021 apparently

many thanks , pleaze , hiya 🐩 i hope you’re all doing fine 🐩 you’d be filled with altruizm goodness , open-handedness , empathy, generozity , humanity, pity, philanthropy, compassion, solidarity , ect if you’d pass this on around the internet , mobile phones < cellphones 🐩 on instagram , watsap , email to all your email contacts , facebook to each and every one of your facebook contacts , facebook chat 🐩 twiter , coments of < blogs , facebook, youtub 🐩 blogs, forums , sites , internet pages 🐩 to plenty of human beingz that you don’t know, to all your contacts , to all your neighbors 🐩 to all the human beings you know , to each and every one of your co workers , schoolmates , everyone of your classmates , each and every one of your friendly relations 🐩 each and every single one of your < family memberz , boss, teachers , your company , each and every single one of your fellows of the classes you take after work or after school , each and every single one of your family members by marriage , etcetera 🐩

earthquake, hunger ( locusts ) + poverty like never = wolrdwide & tsunami , coronavirus

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1Wzw4QLE0 🍭 april 12, 2021 < this past day, God has spoken to his child david owuor 🍭 this day, this past night, they had a long conversation < time is already running out very fast < the Lord is announcing the warning of the coming of the Messiah Christ < he is trying to reach your soul, this generation to get your attention < this past day, the Lord has spoken to david ; { this was probably a prophetic dream or vision ] number one : david saw a building ; it was by the sea ; that building was totally destroyed 🍭 the sea was stirring, and there was a tall building with glass windows ; there comes an earthquake occurring in the sea < the earthquake trembled, shook, and the building was totally destroyed ; again he saw what looked like an earthquake below the sea < it hit the land and caused extensive damage < serious damage, devastation < there were many humans running for their lives < coming out of that, he turns around and sees humans living in precarious and difficult situations < he saw a severe earthquake coming < the humans were running 🍭

the Lord is bringing this kind of distress to warn you that everything that is written in the Bible, in matthew 24 said by Jesus, is now being executed < the Lord is marking the time for humans to understand that the Bible is going to be fulfilled and that the Messiah is coming < that is the first part ; a tremendous earthquake coming, a tall building and many other buildings that are going to be destroyed < all the windows destroyed and humans were inside there < number two : the Lord showed david a dispensation where the prophecy that david gave, of famine and total poverty 🍭 and showed him how devastating that famine is going to be < the Lord God took him ahead of time and the future and there was a historic, devastating, serious famine < poverty hit the earth < all kinds of humans , regardless of their class, has been impacted < they were living in houses that have no doors < they could not repair the windows 🍭 they could not repair anything < they lived in absolute poverty and famine < many humans lacked everything < it did not matter what class they were < there is a severe famine coming

to the earth and there are severe impoverishment < there is going to be a historic economic crisis, an economic recession, an economic meltdown 🍭 the economy is going to go down < an economic crisis is coming where humans are not going to have jobs, food, housing < it is going to be unbelievable < and it is going to affect everyone, no matter the class < it won't spare anyone < and the Lord put david in there < to see what man has to go through shatters heart 🍭 he doesn't know if this happens after the rapture < the Lord didn't give him a time but it seems like an event that happens beyond this dispensation < seems like an event that occurs profoundly after the Church has been taken < that level of devastation, of famine, and of scarcity , deprivation < total poverty, below zero poverty 🍭 humans were living in houses that had no window all over the earth < the Lord is saying that for those who are faithful to Him < those who are going to listen to the instructions of the two prophets of the Lord, the voice of the Lord on earth, the Lord is going to secure you to the safety of the Kingdom of glory 🍭 those

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 12:45

who belong to His choice, faithful is the sovereign grace of God, who has opened the eyes of their hearts to see the truth of righteousness, truth and treasure in holiness < the truth in repentance and the treasure of seeing the glory of God < that that which the Lord has said : stop running and listen to what He is saying , those who are faithful to Him, who listen to His instruction 🍭 the Messiah is coming < david saw the Messiah coming < on july 29, 2009, the vision david said : the Lord raised david up to the kingdom of glory, to the Kingdom of Heaven < david was in johannesburg < david stood before the throne of God when He took him up < and He broke the four seals on the holy scroll of God 🍭 the rider of the fourth, the horseman of the apocalypse, was thrown down, after the fourth

living being came to speak to david , and after he returned to the Lord < then, He released the fourth horseman of the apocalypse < david raised his hands, which is the prophetic, to stop it < it reached a certain level, very high speed 🍭 after this , he went to greece, to egypt and the world < the second part within that prophecy, is the Church inside the glory Kingdom < david came out of there < there is going to be a lot of pestilence and sickness and death that is going to visit the earth < what you see today < death is all over the earth right now 🍭 the prophecy of july 29, 2009 was followed by the prophecy of december 1, 2015 < after the Lord saw the condescension, the extorsion , the mockery, that was accompanying the way humans viewed the message, when david told them : i have come

from the Kingdom of glory and i have seen the breaking of the 4th seal and the release of the fourth horseman 🍭 and so he took a step forward, the Lord allowed it on account of the disobedience of the generation, and the disregard, God enabled him to take a step forward, on december 1, 2015, and confront this generation, and give this great prophecy about the coming of the coronavirus < that was coming from asia, up to the smallest details like not having enough medical resources, many cultures, many vaccines being made throughout the world 🍭 these were the words that piloted all the research on vaccines to this day < lacking medical resources , taking samples, would come out of asia and impact the whole earth < that hospitals would be limited and beds in intensive care < but the

generation did not listen until the Lord fulfilled it < two weeks earlier, the elder of days came to david 🍭 first he was quite away < david was stunned because all of a sudden He was very close to him, about five meters < and then he saw the two prophets of the Lord standing there < he put a lot of coronavirus and locusts between us and Him < and then he said : go and tell them, the whole country, the whole country < He sees the whole earth as one country < and after that, He disappeared 🍭 and a week later, look what happened < it should be very clear to this generation that the Messiah is coming < the moment of truth is coming < so many of those who mocked the message of the Lord are going to receive their deserved chastisement < so many of those that tried to ignore

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 12:47

the cloud of God , will understand the sovereignty of the sovereign King Creator 🍭 without Him there is no Savior ; it is He who takes men to Heaven, and who takes men to hell < and that is why those who are wise at this hour, have been called to repent, to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior < to be born again, rightly , in the midst of righteousness and holiness < always be watching, to receive the coming Messiah < be on the alert to enter the Kingdom of Heaven to the safety of Heaven 🍭 may those who have ears be prepared because david saw the coming of the Messiah < may your wisdom not fail you in this < may the Lord God and the Lord Jesus bless you < thank you < { locusts will destroy crops worldwide and cause famine in the world ] 🍭 here it is no doubt about the earthquake that God is going to send on puerto rico, that the asteroid that God is going to send is going to cause, and about the planetary famine that God is going to send because of the asteroid and the earthquake

🐠 asteroid + tsunami in puerto rico , in town of aguas buenas 🐠

confirmation of the judgment : luis r . hernandez lives in texas , in the united states 🐠 for years the Lord has been confirming to him what is about to happen regarding the asteroid and the Holy Spirit has given him understanding that a great revival is to emerge through this disaster ^ the false prophets that are around us will be exposed as their congregations will claim that they weren't warn of what was to happen ^ God will separate the wheat and the tares I there will be an outpouring of the Holy Spirit as it is written in the book of joel in the Bible 🐠 this will be powerful but there will be a great cost < the sea rose and submerged the metropolitan area of puerto rico < luis is originally from puerto rico and God has him in texas with a purpose that will be executed in his life after the event <

the Father gave him a dream in 2011, which he drew upon awakening 🐠 he was on a mountain in the municipality of aguas buenas, puerto rico looking towards the metropolitan area ( bayamon, san juan, rio piedras, santurce, etc) and the sea moved from side to side in a very peculiar way the sky was black and suddenly he saw from very high and far away how the sea came in and covered the whole metropolitan area I after that there was only water everywhere and american army helicopters flying overhead looking for humans ( ?) God help us all 🐠 the Holy Spirit let him understand that hurricane maria, the protest and resignation of the governor, the recent earthquake are just opportunities that the Father allowed to happen for the people of puerto rico to turn their eyes to the Lord God but very

few have taken the opportunities seriously the scourge that is about to fall in any dawn of these will be the hard hand of the Lord God and there will be no more opportunities / warning because already the Lord God for years has given it to puerto rico I in another dream the house of his progenitors was destroyed and only his progenitor was left alive and his progenitrix was not seen in the dream 🐠 luis is stocking up on water and food and preparing his home for what is about to happen I hopefully vegan food ! ! that has not stolen the life of any innocent person I the Holy Spirit has been disquieting him for weeks to be prepared because the asteroid is about to fall at any moment, as the Lord Jesus has already declared 🐠 luis already has provisions stored and will continue to add more this week I

we have to wait on the Lord Jesus and trust in Him ^ great revival is about to rise !!!! let's be praying and watching ^ luis r . hernandez , texas ^ everything will happen at the moment the Lord God decides ; we have to prepare ourselves spiritually and materially for that moment, whether it happens tonight, in a month, whatever 🐠 the Lord God reserves the moment according to His will

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 12:49

🍦 vision : earthquake , meteorite 🍦

carlos saw a vision of Abba in these days : he saw that everything was collapsing 🍦 a great earthquake like never before for the world I he wanted to run out of the bathroom and a Voice told him : that is what is coming and my Church sleeps, and does not want to understand I they are blind and turn others blind, teaching doctrines of hell itself and of demons 🍦 he told me : will come as a surprise at dawn I many will lament I it is a great rock as never I the dead will not be able to be counted out of so many that will be I it is a great meteorite I many doubt it I they will have no excuse 🍦 they will eat the fruit of their own ways and go down to hell itself I i am in haste I My Father is weary ; He can't take any more sin ~ carlos grullón I { it's Christ the one speaking here, isn't it Father

God ? it's Christ the one who says my Father ? } I when he says 🍦 will come as a surprise at dawn he is not referring to the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for His people nor to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ I no one knows the day or the hour when that will happen, :::: only the Father of Jesus :::: I the testimony of this child of God and brother of Jesus refers to when the Lord comes to execute His judgment :::: prior :::: to the rapture 🍦 the asteroid will fall right next to puerto rico / for years the Lord has been talking to him and he always told him Lord confirm me this about the asteroid I if it is true confirm it I and it was not until a couple of months ago that he confirmed it / for the occult God sees it I what our eyes do not see God sees 🍦 witchcraft and sorcery have entered the churches and

God is angry I He comes to clean the altars / He is very hurt with all that He sees on the altars / they have smeared the island of the Lamb and He comes to purify it 🍦 when that will happen only the Father God knows and no one else because He does not give dates I be careful with listening to messages with dates because God will never give a date of any judgment I He will warn of what is coming but He will never give dates / we have to be careful with that I His judgment is imminent and He does not go back on what He speaks 🍦 what He says He fulfills

🎹 asteroid, redish flash of light 🎹

fili has listened to your testimony about the asteroid that the Lord showed her to announce to humanity and writes to you to testify an experience that her progenitrix lived about 4 years ago 🎹 between 12:00 and 1:00 a.m., her progenitrix was lying down but still awake / she felt a very strong flash of reddish light that penetrated through the window and understood that, whatever it was, passed through the sky, accompanied by a very loud rumble 🎹 she was expectant because she thought it would be something catastrophic / the flash of light was so strong that the room became as if it were daylight, and the sound was so loud that she imagined that the whole community had awaken and gotten out of bed 🎹 something that did not happen because she went out to check and

realized that only she had lived the experience / the event was repeated four more times, but with less time between them and the same loud noise / she cried out to the Lord, because she thought more decidedly that it was the end, and stayed praying 🎹 fily p . moca, dominican republic

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 12:55

❀ giant fireball asteroid ❀

yesterday december 29, 2019 in the early morning , daniel dreamed that he was in a place where in the streets there were human creatures in party and celebrating all joyful ❀ suddenly he looked at the sky and saw the moon and behind the moon he saw a red dot ❀ he heard a voice that said : BE PREPARED ! ❀ he felt as if his spirit came out of his body ❀ when he looked, he was in space looking at the earth from far away, and next to it there was a giant ball of fire going towards the earth ❀ and in seconds he looked again and saw the big earth, very close, and next to it the asteroid fireball that is

about to fall to earth ❀ he heard again the voice that said : BE PREPARED ! he went back to his body and woke up ❀ today december 30, 2019 in the early morning he dreamed again exactly the same thing, only when he went back to his body on earth, he saw himself talking to human beings and telling them what is about to happen ❀ and while he was telling it to human beings, his body would bristle, like he felt a special presence [ the Holy Spirit of God ? ] and the human beings would come closer and he would listen to the message ❀ daniel m

🎀 asteroid : gigantic stone, two moons, caribbean whether , earthquake 🎀

confirmation of the judgment 🎀 alejandro martínez from durango, mexico / the Father of Jesus gave him a dream about the judgments that are to come from the Holy God of Israel 🎀 it happened in the following way, in The name of Our God the Eternal Father, of our beloved Lord Jesus Christ and of the glorious Holy Spirit of God : when alejandro was praying in the early morning of august 28, 2019 as he was finishing his prayers, he asked Lord Jesus Christ for confirmation for the judgment that was to come to earth 🎀 he told him in prayer to show him, that he believed in the judgment and in his brother prophets that he has raised up to speak of this judgment / and so he finished his prayer ; believing that he who asks, receives, he then went to sleep 🎀 he started dreaming that he was in a

house as if it was a worldly party where there were many humans he got to know throughout his life, who are not born again Christians / it was an uncomfortable place because it seemed like they were all drugged or demonized I 🎀 they were doing all kinds of sexual perversions and the atmosphere was very unpleasant I alejandro felt as internally saying to himself : sin I thus in several occasions of the dream he internally felt the word sin, and so the dream continued / after that deep inside he felt that the Lord would do something because of the sin, but he did not know what it was 🎀 then alejandro went down some stairs because it was like a tall building that in the part of the base had a parking lot and to access the second floor one would have to climb the stairs / in the dream alejandro felt like he

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 12:56

was in a coastal city where he had never been because you could feel the hot tropical / caribbean climate 🎀 he went down the stairs and down to the parking lot, which is not underground but at the street level, he was there with more acquaintances / he was waiting because they were going to leave the place / it was like early morning / the sky was dark 🎀 alejandro was leaning on the staircase railing with his eyes looking at the street and the sky appeared having translucent clouds, not thick ones, and he saw the moon through this layer of light cloud I when suddenly, next to the moon, he saw a small red ball that was increasing, and he said to himself : how strange that there are two moons 🎀 he went out to the street and that ball appeared big and he saw a rock as with fire inside it

glowing like lava and it passed over that street I it was a gigantic stone, really very, very big and red I it seemed to fill the sky / that rock passed slowly like wanting to show how it was I at that moment alejandro said < this is the judgment of the Lord 🎀 when it passed over him, continuing its path, there was a tremor and the sky and the environment turned red I from the moment he saw the rock when leaving the parking lot he felt fear as he had never felt, and when he saw the rock pass over and saw its magnitude, he felt very afraid and his spirit was greatly disturbed I afterwards, many human creatures ran down the street trying to escape 🎀 alexander ran and as he ran, he was saying : forgive me my sins Lord, my iniquities, wash me with your blood I in order to make sure, because it is

always good to wash our garments every day I sin is not only what is seen as adultery, fornication, homicides, but also murmuring, envy and more issues of that kind that many times we ignore, or we turn a deaf ear to the spirit that exhorts us 🎀 after saying this, he began to tell the human creatures that were running = this is the judgment of the Lord, the Lord is coming ^ after he told them that, alejandro woke up from the dream very agitated and afflicted of spirit I Papa gave alejandro another dream which was very fast 🎀 in this dream he was getting into a jeep type van and when he got in he looked at the rear view mirror, in which a very high building was reflected 🎀 above that building there was like a mark that said = up to here the water will come I these were the confirmations that the

Lord God Almighty gave him I let us seek the Lord God and the Lord Christ in Spirit and in Truth I God will soon do this ^ let us grow in love because our redemption is near 🎀 text from the Holy Word of the Lord God : Bible, 1 Thessalonians chapter 5: 15-24 15 15See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 16Rejoice evermore. 17Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19Quench not the Spirit. 20Despise not prophesyings. 21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22Abstain from all appearance of evil. Final Blessings 23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 12:59

tsunami new york

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLUnJLrEiI november 6, 2020 🚄 new york tsunami dream ; at the beginning of the first dream / vision God gave him, he was in new york , in the street ; the only two humans that were there were him and a friend ; he was looking straight down onto the boulevards ; to either side of the boulevard there were the skyscrapers , hundreds of feet tall ; everything was quiet and then suddenly something happened ; he sensed that something had happened ; this felt like he was there ; it didn't feel like a dream ; it felt real 🚄 he saw the way off the distance in his field of

view ; the skyscrapers collapsed up on each other ; behind it whatever was causing it was this huge wall of water that was coming and it was collapsing all the skyscrapers ; he knew in his spirit ; he was like : this is it ; he started praying ; suddenly, him and his friend were enveloped in this white golden light ; as he was enveloped he felt his whole body changing ; going from this corruptible body that we, our spirit live in, within this realm ; he felt it change to incorruption 🚄 to being in the same image of Jesus and God ; the rapture was happening ; he felt changes in his body ; he felt his whole body being overwhelmed with pure ecstasy , love and light ; at the same time, he had this overwhelming

sense of , he was saying to himself : this is it, it's over 🍸 in terms of all the suffering, pains, struggles I all the negative things that we experience in this life are so corruptible ; it's a playground for sin ; he knew all of that was over 🚄 the sense of relief he had was unfathomable ; this dream is about two different moments because the rapture will be in 2023 probably 🍸 while the new york tsunami is going to be in ? november ? 2021 🍸 which means that God sometimes shows different periods of times in one dream and not just one period of time at a time

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:04

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PIgrG5Ka-E 🍎 february 8, 2017 🍎 tsunami florida dream ; the Lord gave her friend this dream ; in this dream, a tsunami was about to hit land ; there was a family ; one teenage boy and girl, progenitors , in a hotel room, or condo or something like that ; they looked to be middle eastern descent ; with dark hair, dark skin ; they were about to run out of the room ; they were huddled together in the doorway 🍎 when the progenitor looked behind him out the window , he saw a huge wave ; then he heard the voice of the Lord saying something like < why should i save you ? 🍎 the progenitor holding on to his family members answered something to the effect < so we can tell others about you ; the Lord told him to go ; they were safe from harm and being protected / just

as they left the doorway , the tsunami wave was crashing down ; as it was crashing down , she saw a man's body in the water ; she woke up 🍎 it was very intense and real ; Bible, hebrew , chapter 12, verse 25 ; King James Bible See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: I she received a vision & a warning word from the Lord ; it was so specific , to get out of california 🍎 he would put humans on her path from new york, florida and california, to get off the coastlines , out of big cities / they go to the Lord on this as to specific instructions for them individually 🍎 God you told the Christians to leave california, new york and florida because you are

going to chastise those who live in those places soon, right ? and because you are going to throw a meteorite in california soon and you are going to send the tsunami from puerto rico to florida and new york 🌻 and another tsunami in california too or the same one from puerto rico , florida and new york ? is that right God ? 🌻 therefore, you told your servants to leave california, florida and new york because you are going to destroy these places ? 🌻 you are going to throw 8 stones God, one of them in california 🌻 God you call them stones 🌻 apparently they are meteorites 🌻 is that right God ?
new york tsunami ; east coast ; new jersey or new york, in the united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZuR9bRBuTk 🐫 dream new york tsunami ; east coast; july 5 2015 ; new jersey or new york, united states; this dream was about eleven years ago ; she was over at a friend's house in the town where she lives ; she was in the kitchen sinking doing dishes ; she was looking out the window ; all of a sudden the scenery changed ; it's like she was in nebraska , in the united states ; there were two hills next to each other ; they didn't have grass on them ; they were pretty big ; they weren't like gentle round hills ; they were a little bit more pointy 🐫 all of a sudden they started pumping up and down pretty violently ; the next thing she knew she was in the kitchen ; there was straight line wind ; it was peeling siding off of houses and sweeping trees down left and

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:06

right ; it was really frightening ; she ran to the side door to check on her offspring ; they were out in the side in the arena ; they were getting their horses ready to show them ; they had their cowboy hats on ; they had an air of peacefulness about them ; the next dream she was on the east coast ; it seemed like she was near a city 🐫 it could've been new jersey or new york, in the united states ; there was a tsunami coming in ; they were aware it was coming in ; there wasn't anything you could do to get away from it ; she thought : i'm just gonna sit in my car and i'd have more of a chance of riding out ; maybe i could bob along in my car until i was taken somewhere where i could hop out of my car ; this is the end of this dream ; she has a friend who lives in long island ; she was praying for

him one day ; she saw his face melt off ; this was a vision ; this could mean maybe someday new york city will be nuked 🐫 it may be when russia will attack new york with a war, shortly after the asteroid, earthquake and tsunami in october 2021 🍢 this war will be a few weeks or months after the asteroid

tsunami , los angeles, skyscraper-high wall of water

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjdT75WPlvM september 4 2017 tsunami dream, downtown los angeles, skyscraper-high wall of water , pending doom 🍸 many are having these tsunami dreams ; the one common denominator is : the wall of water moving in slow motion ; she was in downtown los angeles , in the united states ; there was a couple walking down the street ; that couple was looking up ; she looked up to see what they were looking at ; that's when she saw this wall of water that was taller than the skyscrapers around her ; it wasn't rushing it ; the wall of water looked at first like it was standing totally still 🍸 it was moving ever so slowly ; it was like a pending doom ; many more humans were not aware of the wave ; they were on the phone, sitting out in sidewalk cafes, walking

up and down the street, taking care of business as usual ; socializing, arguing ; interacting with each other ; the humans that were aware of the pending doom were only those who <<<< took the time to look up <<<< ; many more of us could avoid danger, that level of devastation, that kind of tragedy, if we only took the time to look up and seek God's face, listen to His voice and acknowledge Him in all our ways, so he can direct our path 🍸 we need to realize how much protection we miss out on cause we don't stop to consult with the all knowing, all seeing, all powerful God ; where are we looking ? where are we focused on ? 🍸 the part where the only ones who were aware of the situation were those who looked up seems to be symbolic and mean that : only those who were looking up =

looking towards God, focusing on God, being followers of Jesus, were the only ones who knew what was going on ; but all the others weren't followers of Jesus or bad followers of Jesus ; only focusing on this and that, on anything but God 🍸 so they <<<<weren't aware <<<< for they weren't looking to God, they were looking to earthly matters, earthly issues

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:10

new york tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sck7_1qfEfw God gave her this dream eight years ago 🍶 in the dream, there was this big orange round mass in the sky ; it reminded her of the japanese flag ; kind of a big round circle there in the middle of the sky ; the sky was blue ; it was a clear day ; there weren't many clouds in the sky ; the circle reminded her of the sun but it didn't glow ; after she saw that image , she was taken into this vacant looking building ; it looked like a loft apartment ; with really really big wide gigantic windows 🍶 you could see everything outside these windows ; she was seeing herself in the profile view standing there in this building ; all of a sudden, there was this loud baaahhh ! sound ; as that happened, all of a sudden these giant tsunami waves were coming over ; they were going

through the city ; they went through the building she was in and it pulled her out of the building ; the waters were so powerful ; she got swept away ; after she was swept away outside the building , she was taken up aerial view to see the city ; the city was submerged entirely underwater 🍶 the only thing she could see besides the water ,was the statue of liberty or part of it ; part of the torso up, was the only thing you could see in the water ; she didn't see any other buildings or anything like that ; there were survivors ; they were there at the end of the dream ; lifesavers, life support, life jackets and stuff ; a handful of humans had survived ; there was nothing left but the statue of liberty and a couple of humans ; there's other humans that are receiving from God very similar dreams like this in

new york city ; she felt the urgency to think about this more recently cause she felt in her spirit that it was relevant now , more so than it was 8 years ago 🍶 another Christian had almost exactly the same dream 🍶 there were huge waves coming in & they could only see the head arm & torch from the statue of liberty sticking out the water 🍶 if you're living in new york city, may your heart be right with the Father ; keep his commands ; stay close to the Father; His Son Jesus is coming soon 🍶 she had this dream about new york city being submerged underwater by a tsunami ; judgement of God is coming soon ; www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d0MZnrVqfw&t=0s this is the big image of the orange mass that was in the sky ; there is a correlation between this mass and tsunami event ; this is the thing she saw in the dream

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:11

tsunami in florida ( united states) , tsunami in miami (united states ) , white house on fire : ¿ war united states against russia & others ¿

www.youtube.com/watch?v=isAfQsi4o9Y ❅ 9 october 2018 ❅ tsunami hitting florida, prophetic dream ❅ the Lord has given her two dreams & a vision ; the Lord speaks to her through dreams a lot ; she had this dream some years ago ; the first dream God gave her, she was on miami beach ; human beings were in their cars ; she was in the car that she has right now ; at the time she had a red car ; now she has a white car and that's the car that she was in ; human beings around her were getting out of their cars and they were taking their glasses off to look up ❅ she saw the tallest building, hotel or condo or whatever it was on miami beach ; behind this condo, there was the tallest wave she has ever seen in her life ; it was so tall that she couldn't really see the top of the wave ; she saw it coming , as she left her car and was running towards the building ; her offspring and her progenitrix were in

this building ; she raced towards this building ; she finally got into the building ; she saw her progenitrix and her offspring ; her progenitrix handed her her offspring ; while there were in the building, the water was coming in ❅ she woke up from the dream ; God gave her a second dream to confirm ; in this dream, she was over i 95 ; she looked down and saw all of the cars on i 95 ; the human beings were trying to get out of florida because they knew the tsunami was coming ; everybody was blowing the horn ; traffic wasn't moving ; an angel was with her ; or whoever it was that was with her ; she couldn't see them but she knew that somebody was there ; they said : all of these people are gon die ; they were gon die ; the voice said : don't take i 95 ; take the turnpike ❅

she ended up in her car and she was driving on the turnpike ; it's clear there was no other cars on the turnpike but hers ; she was on the turnpike on the car and the water was coming in ; nobody else was on the turnpike with her ; everything was clear ; the water was coming in ; the water was getting close to her car but it never touched her car ; she was able to be free ❅ she got a vision from God ; in this vision, it was color, it was clear ; it wasn't a dream ; but it can be like a dream but it was like you're awake ; she doesn't know how to explain ; in the vision, she was taken to two cities ; she was shown the two cities being bombed ; she doesn't know these cities because she's never been there ; but she 's thinking it was new york and california ; then after the two cities, she was taken on the

highway ; on this highway, she already automatically knew that she was somewhere around orlando, florida ; as she looked to her right, she saw the top of the tallest palm tree ❅ everything else was under water ; then she looked south of where they were standing, and she didn't see nothing but ocean ; she started to panic ; she was like : what do i do ? because she lives in miami ; whoever was with her said : i light your path ; from there, they went to the white house ; in the white house, there was space in-between where they were in the white house ; so she couldn't see what was going on ; the angel or whoever was with her said : look closer ; she got closer to see and she saw the white house on fire ; but the white house looked different ❅ it looked like the white house but it looked like

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:13

it had the homeland security logo in the front of the white house ; there were helicopters flying past it and it was on fire ; she didn't know who was the president , who was running the white house, what was going on ; this was years ago ; we don't know when this is gon happen ; today, in years , etc ; God says anything that He plans, he has to let his prophets, his People know first and then they have to warn the humans ❅ God put on her heart to share these dreams ❅ the tsunami did not kill her because she is a warrior of Jesus so God protected her I all the others died but not her because she was in all likelihood the only warrior of Jesus on this highway ❅ it seems that the Father protects only those who are his : the born again Christians I all the others, He hardly protects them I because an

angel is with them telling them not to go on the highway because all those who take it will die ❅ or, the non-Christians do not have angels around them to tell them not to go to such and such a place because if not, they will pass on I only the warriors of Christ have angels with them, alas I thanks to the Holy Spirit and the angels, the Christian is safe and sound because they tell them to take the path where there is no danger ❅ but the non-Christians do not have angels telling them not to take the path that will lead them to their death, unfortunately I and in hell since they did not know the Father ❅ that is why the danger approaches the servant of God and Christ, the tsunami or other, but does not do anything to him because God prevents it with the help of His Holy Spirit, of His Christ and of His holy angels

november 6 2020 God gave a dream to a servant of God and Jesus Christ where lights were falling from the sky and suddenly they began to fall more 🎁 she said = they are meteors 🎁 before this, she dreamt about a rock that came burning in fire 🎁 that rock is the asteroids 🎁 it repeated itself I meteors come 🎁 all those prophetic dreams on youtube, we thought they were all during the great tribulation 🎁 no ; some are during, others are before ,the great tribulation 🎁 the tsunami in new york, we thought it was during the great tribulation 🎁 no 🎁 it will be before the great tribulation 🎁 it is that God does not necessarily say in the dream, he does not indicate, if it is before or during 🎁 there are those who had received new york tsunami dreams but God never gives all the info 🎁 he had

only given them new york tsunami dreams 🎁 you didn't show the asteroid in the dream 🎁 you didn't reveal that the tsunami was provoked by the asteroid 🎁 to others , you revealed the puerto rico asteroid in a dream, but not the new york tsunami ect 🎁 that's why we thought they were two different trials 🎁 no 🎁 it's the same trial = the puerto rico asteroid is going to cause a tsunami in new york 🎁 so in the united states , are going to be affected = new york, florida, and only God and Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost know what other places

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:15

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH4DfkeT3xo dreams ❥ confirmation asteroid impact ❥ confirmations from God that the judgement of God will fall very soon in the form of a meteor that will strike the caribbean sea ❥ millions of human beingz in the adjacent nations will perish ❥ God gave him four dreams and he received more confirmations from prophet efrain ❥ they’re very urgent ❥ in this dream there was a rock ❥ it was the meteor that was coming ❥ the meteor was entering the earth ❥ he was looking as if he was looking through a telescope ❥ everything was black & white ❥ it was coming ❥ all of a sudden the rock changed ❥ it was a huge stage, a huge angle ❥ it was four miles wide, or long ❥ he doesn’t know ❥ it was so huge ❥ it was coming from the sky & it was about to fall ❥ it stood on top of a cloud

like this ❥ ! bam ! ❥ you could see the misty clouds going to the sides ❥ it started looking towards the ground, like it was looking for a prey ❥ it went into one of these birds of prey ❥ it jumped on top of the earth and he could see all the rocks, the sand, the dirt ❥ he was seeing it on a very special view , like he was on top of a tree, holding a tree ❥ he was looking at what was happening ❥ he could see palm trees, coconut trees, tropical trees, everywhere ❥ it felt on the water ❥ you could see the water rising , the huge dose everywhere ❥ after two months of telling his progenitrix about the impending judgement of God, the Lord God gave her a dream about the water rising ❥ she received a dream from God ❥ the day before, he was talking to her about that ❥ he told her God is going to judge the

world very soon and millions of humans are gonna perish ❥ she knows this ❥ but before she was going against him ❥ she was like God’s not gonna do that ❥ but now she understand that it will happen ❥ God gave her a dream ❥ in this dream she was in her home country cuba ❥ she was walking in the street I all of a sudden, she had an intuition in her, calling her to go after humans, go inside of their houses and tell them that judgement is coming, the meteor is coming, the water is gonna rise ❥ get right ❥ Jesus is the Lord & Savior ❥ humans were dancing, jumping everywhere ❥ they weren’t willing to listen to what she had to say ❥ not many humans were listening to her ❥ the water was rising ❥ the water from the mountain was rising ❥ humans were trying to swim but they weren’t drawing all of

them ❥ she was running in the streets, running away from this huge wave ❥ she had the thought in her mind saying : if i get safe, if i go to a safe place, it’s not because of water and food ❥ she told her offspring : i have a Word for you from God ❥ he was with his friend hector and he told him : you know that thing i was talking two months ago ❥ the time is close, the time is at hand and the destruction that i was speaking to you about is going to happen ❥ it was around 12 pm ❥ he told hector : i wanna talk to you about that later, if you’re willing to listen ❥ hector isn’t a born again Christian ❥ he’s a catholic ❥ he believes in the « virgin » mary and all these stuff ❥ he does not have the Holy Spirit of God in him ❥ he’s been talking to hector many times ❥ Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior ❥ he’s the

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:17

only one who is gonna give us eternal life ❥ without him we’re not saved ❥ it’s only one Name in the Heaven which humans can be save : Christ Jesus ❥ he died on the Cross for the sins of men ❥ he’s been telling hector this all this time, for two months , about the meteor etc ❥ one day, he says to hector he wants to talk to him more about that I hector calls him around 12 pm and then after they hung up, hector takes a nap for 30 minutes and the Lord God revealed him the meteor that’s coming ❥ hector received a dream ❥ it was very odd ❥ it was a dream about a meteor ❥ he’s staring at a television ❥ the human beings from the news are saying : there’s a meteor that’s coming ❥ a lot of human beings are gonna die ❥ we don’t know where it’s gonna fall ❥ we don’t know where it’s gonna

land ❥ we don’t have the understand and we don’t have the tools to destroy this thing that’s coming to us ❥ it’s going to fall in the adjacent nations near the adjacent nations of the caribbean sea ❥ hector was seeing cuba, florida, the southern part of the caribbean ❥ at 6 minutes and 47 seconds of the video a map of where it will happen ❥ brazil, colombia, all those countries ❥ this rock, instead of being round, was flat and it was going towards the earth like this , like rolling : at 7 m 11 s ❥ the army didn’t have the understanding of where it was gonna fall ❥ there was distress everywhere ❥ human creatures were running crazy ❥ it’s a confirmation from God’s slave efrain ❥ let’s get right with Abba ❥ this is gonna fall this year 2020 ❥ there’s an urgency in the body of Christ ❥ this judgement's gonna fall soon ❥ it’s a meteor ❥ it’s gonna strike the caribbean sea ❥ it’s gonna create a tsunami wave ❥ it‘s gonna destroy , kill millions of human creatures ❥ so that Abba can prepare his Church ready for the rapture ❥ be blessed with this message

tsunami florida

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGrsxbL350A giant tsunami on east coast, rapid destruction, warning ! 3 december 2015 👒 the Father of Heaven gave him a dream where they were on vacation with his family members in a condo on the beach ; he can't explain why, but he felt like the east coast somewhere, maybe between virginia and florida ; the front of the house had tall, huge glass windows ; the house faced the water ; he was standing on the deck, looking out at the ocean ; when way off at the distance he saw a dark line across the horizon ; it didn't look normal 👒 as he watched this dark line, it started to grow in thickness very rapidly ; he was mesmerized by that line, as it was getting bigger and bigger by the second ; this was moving much faster than a storm ; when it came into view,

he realized it was a wall of water ; it was coming at the beach house towards them with intent speed ; he ran into that house and he started screaming to his family members to warn them of what was coming ; they all laughed at him ; he stood there in shock because no one cared about what was about to happen 👒 it was too late to do anything about it ; that wall of water looked like the wall of water in the satanic movie the day after tomorrow www.imdb.com/title/tt0319262/ we need to stay close to God

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:20

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zNaEaazsrQ 🎥 dream huge tsunami hitting earth _ God and Jesus gave her this dream on october 13 2018 _ she was in america in this dream _ she opened the front door to a house _ there was a huge shadow coming over the houses _ she started to feel a great rumbling and a whistling pressure type of sound _ she knew in her spirit that this was going to be catastrophic 🎥 she yelled out !!!! Jesus is coming !!!! she was looking for her husband meaning Jesus _ but she had a sense he was at work _ after this hit there were huge titans on the land _ there was a great battle _ she woke up _ this dream felt more like a vision _ it was so surreal 🎥 Bible, book of revelation , chapter 8 , verses 8- 9 : <<< 8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great

mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. <<< 🎥 i don't know if this is a message from God but perhaps : i had finishing working on this text on a gmail draft, so i put it on a document _ when i put on the document the part between these signs <<< <<< became gigantic _ perhaps meaning God is trying to confirm us that this verse corresponds to this dream and that this is about to take place soon ? 🎥 these titans were demons ? If it is the demon invasion after the rapture of the Christians, it means that in this dream God showed two different times : 1 the tsunami of ¿ july ¿ 2021 and two the demon invasion when

the great tribulation comes, after Jesus comes to take the Christians to Heaven ; the tsunami will be in ¿ july ¿ 2021 while the rapture will be in 2022 or 2023 ; in the dream, it says Jesus is coming ; Jesus is not coming in july 2021 ; he is coming in 2022 or 2023 🎥 unless this is another tsunami than the one in maybe july 2021

tsunami new york

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLUnJLrEiI november 6, 2020 🚄 new york tsunami dream ; at the beginning of the first dream / vision God gave him, he was in new york , in the street ; the only two humans that were there were him and a friend ; he was looking straight down onto the boulevards ; to either side of the boulevard he saw the skyscrapers , hundreds of feet tall ; everything was quiet and then suddenly something happened ; he sensed that something had happened ; this felt like he was there ; it didn't feel like a dream ; it felt real 🚄 he could see the way off the distance in his field of view ; the skyscrapers collapsed up on each other ; behind it he saw whatever was causing it was this huge wall of water that was coming and it was collapsing all the skyscrapers ; he knew in his

spirit ; he was like : this is it ; he started praying ; suddenly, him and his friend were enveloped in this white golden light ; as he was enveloped he felt his whole body changing ; going from this corruptible body that we, our spirit live in, within this realm ; he could feel it change to incorruption 🚄 to being in the same image of Jesus and God ; the rapture was happening ; he felt changes in his body ; he felt his whole body being overwhelmed with pure ecstasy , love and light ; at the same time, he had this overwhelming sense of , he was saying to himself : this is it, it's over ; in terms of all the suffering, pains, struggles I all the negative things that we experience in this life are so corruptible ; it's a playground for sin ; he knew all of that was over 🚄 the sense of relief he had was unfathomable

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:23

meteore ( asteroid ) & tsunami : caribbean sea, adjacent nations, cuba , florida, south of the caribbean, brazil, colombia, tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH4DfkeT3xo dreams ❥ confirmation asteroid impact ❥ confirmations from God that the judgement of God will fall very soon in the form of a meteor that will strike the caribbean sea ❥ millions of human beingz in the adjacent nations will perish ❥ God gave him four dreams and he received more confirmations from prophet efrain ❥ they’re very urgent ❥ in this dream there was a rock ❥ it was the meteor that was coming ❥ the meteor was entering the earth ❥ he was looking as if he was looking through a telescope ❥ everything was black & white ❥ the meteor was coming ❥ all of a sudden the rock changed ❥ it was a huge stage, a huge angle ❥ it was four miles wide, or long ❥ he doesn’t know ❥ it was so huge ❥ it was coming from the sky & it was about to fall ❥ it stood on top of

a cloud like this ❥ ! bam ! ❥ you could see the misty clouds going to the sides ❥ it started looking towards the ground, like it was looking for a prey ❥ it went into one of these birds of prey ❥ it jumped on top of the earth and he could see all the rocks, the sand, the dirt ❥ he was seeing it on a very special view , like he was on top of a tree, holding a tree ❥ he was looking at what was happening ❥ there were palm trees, coconut trees, tropical trees, everywhere ❥ it felt on the water ❥ you could see the water rising , the huge dose everywhere ❥ after months of telling his progenitrix about the impending judgement of God, the Lord God gave her a dream about the water rising ❥ she received a dream from God ❥ the day before, her offspring was talking to her about that ❥ he told her God is

going to judge the world very soon and millions of humans are gonna perish ❥ she knows this ❥ but before ,she was going against him ❥ she was like < God’s not gonna do that ❥ but now she understand that it will happen ❥ God gave her a dream ❥ in this dream ,she was in her home country ,cuba ❥ she was walking in the street and all of a sudden, she had an intuition in her, calling her to go after humans, go inside of humans houses and tell them that judgement is coming, the meteor is coming, the water is gonna rise ❥ get right with Abba ❥ Jesus is the Lord & Savior ❥ humans were dancing, jumping everywhere ❥ they weren’t willing to listen to what she had to say ❥ not many humans were listening to her ❥ the water was rising ❥ the water from the mountain was rising ❥

humans were trying to swim but they weren’t drowning all of them ❥ she was running in the streets, running away from this huge wave ❥ she had the thought in her mind saying : if i get safe, if i go to a safe place, it’s not because of water and food ❥ she told her offspring : i have a Word for you from God ❥ he was with his friend hector and he told him : you know that thing i was talking about two months ago ❥ the time is close, the time is at hand and the destruction that i was speaking to you about is going to happen ❥ it was around 12 pm ❥ he told hector : i wanna talk to you about that later, if you’re willing to listen ❥ hector isn’t a born again Christian ❥ he’s a catholic ❥ he believes in the « virgin » mary and all these stuff ❥ he does not have the Holy Spirit of God in him ❥ he’s been

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:28

talking to hector many times ❥ Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior ❥ he’s the only one who is gonna give us eternal life ❥ without him we’re not saved from hell ❥ it’s only one Name under Heaven whereby humans can be save : Christ Jesus ❥ he died on the Cross for the sins of men ❥ he’s been telling hector this all this time, for two months , about the meteor ,etc ❥ one day, he says to hector he wants to talk to him more about that ❥ hector calls him around 12 pm ❥ then after they hung up, hector took a nap for 30 minutes and the Lord God revealed him the meteor that’s coming ❥ hector received a dream ❥ it was very odd ❥ it was a dream about a meteor ❥ he’s staring at a television ❥ the human beings from the news were saying : there’s a meteor that’s coming ❥ a lot of human

beings are gonna die ❥ we don’t know where it’s gonna fall ❥ we don’t know where it’s gonna land ❥ we don’t have the understanding and we don’t have the tools to destroy this thing that’s coming to us ❥ the meteor is going to fall in the adjacent nations, near the adjacent nations of the carribean sea ❥ hector was seeing cuba, florida, the southern part of the caribbean ❥ at 6 minutes and 47 seconds of the video , a map of where it will happen ❥ brazil, colombia, all those places ❥ this rock, instead of being round, was flat ❥ it was going towards the earth like this , rolling : at 7 minutes 11 seconds of this video ❥ the army didn’t have the understanding of where the meteor was gonna fall ❥ there were distress everywhere ❥ human creatures were running crazy ❥ it’s a confirmation from God’s slave

efrain ❥ let’s get right with Abba ❥ this meteor is gonna fall this year , in 2020 ? ❥ meteor and asteroid are the same ? meteors and asteroids are going to fall in 2021 ❥ God told elsa about a meteor that's gon fall very soon, probably in december 2021 ❥ maybe to You GOD meteor = asteroid ? there’s an urgency in the body of Christ ❥ this judgement of Abba's gonna fall soon ❥ it’s a meteor ❥ it’s gonna strike the caribbean sea ❥ it’s gonna create a tsunami wave ❥ it‘s gonna destroy and kill millions of human creatures ❥ so that Abba can prepare his Church ready for the rapture ❥ be blessed with this message

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvhxwrXCvX4 november 2014 🍌 urgent prophecy : asteroid is going to hit the earth 🍌 in the dream there was a big storm 🍌 she doesn’t know if it was a meteorite or an asteroid 🍌 she doesn’t have a scientific term for it 🍌 it came all the way from the Heavens and it fell 🍌 when it fell, she first saw the first bit of it 🍌 in the second bit of it, she saw herself in america 🍌 there was a big red bridge 🍌 the bridge got covered with water , as an effect of the storm 🍌 there were human beings jumping off of high buildings ,in the shock 🍌 there was big traffic jam and human beings crashing into each other 🍌 because everyone was busy looking at the sky 🍌 there was a shockwave 🍌 it was chaotic 🍌 immediately, she was taken a few seconds forward 🍌 the sun suddenly

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:35

turned light red 🍌 it sort of looked like early hours of the morning , but then suddenly within a few seconds, the sun from east west looked like a sunset 🍌 human beings were busy staring at it, wondering what was going on 🍌 there was fire, flooding 🍌 there was a lot of chaos 🍌 it is the beginning of the birth pains, to usher in the coming of the Lord Christ , to clean out the Church, and to prepare the bride of Christ , so they can be ready and prepared that Christ is coming for them 🍌 she couldn't explain or comprehend what was happening in the dream 🍌 it was a disaster 🍌 she wanted to look around the world if anybody else has heard about this, because it is of such great impact and the Lord God has shared it 🍌 Bible 2 corinthians , chapter 13 , verse 1 🍌 in the mouth of

two or three witnesses shall every word be established 🍌 so says the Bible 🍌 when she was looking around the internet, God led her to look in prophecy club 🍌 she was looking around to see if anyone had heard of a meteorite, or stone falling from Heaven 🍌 and she found a prophet called efrain rodriguez 🍌 God told efrain about the meteorite 🍌 a meteorite falling from Heaven, way way before she ever was told by God 🍌 efrain’s been sharing this on the internet, on the prophecy club 🍌 he’s been going to different places of the earth 🍌 he said this thing is going to fall in puerto rico and it’s gonna be such a shockwave in america 🍌 from the explanation that he’s given, basically it’s a bunch of dreams she’s been getting over from God, from about june 2013 to november 2014 🍌 she can

confirm that what efrain says is true 🍌 the after effects of the sun turning light red, the after effect of tsunamis and the after effect of earthquakes are things she’s seen on separate occasions, on separate dreams 🍌 at the end of july 2014, the Lord gave her an audible voice 🍌 she heard the Spirit of God talking to her and telling her : a big disaster is coming to australia 🍌 God gave her a daytime vision 🍌 in this vision, she saw where she used to live when she was in australia 🍌 she started in sidney and she had an apartment next to the harbor 🍌 it was on the eleventh floor 🍌 in this vision, she
started seeing a big wave, so big, that was coming towards the apartment that she was in 🍌 a big wave or a big shock wave 🍌 something strange from the ocean came and hit the mainland 🍌 when it

did, there was fire, flooding ,chaos 🍌 she was sitting there with a friend from germany, when the Lord gave her this vision in munich 🍌 she told her friend, the Lord has just spoken to me 🍌 he’s told me something about australia 🍌 let’s pray for australia and figure out how to get this message across 🍌 that was just one bit of what she saw in july 🍌 later on, in mid september 2014, God gave her a dream 🍌 in this dream, there was warnings of a big earthquake , warnings of something disastrous coming to the world 🍌 but humans had gotten so used to this message, that they didn’t care anymore 🍌 it had been prophesied for a few years 🍌 nobody cared 🍌 she was with somebody she cared about, who’s very close to her heart 🍌 the Lord let her see that human in the dream, because he represents

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:36

three nations or at least three places where she knows he would be 🍌 he’s got a connection to florida, to haiti , washington 🍌 in the dream, he was sitting with his friends and she was trying to warn him and tell him < please, come out of this place 🍌 a big earthquake is coming 🍌 the end is coming 🍌 he was a bit scared to walk away from his friends because he didn’t want to be associated with a so called ‘ crazy ‘ prophet 🍌 she heard the Lord speak to her clearly and he said to her < two more minutes 🍌 this is the highlight of this message 🍌 the message has been made by other prophets around the world 🍌 two more minutes means it’s near because the last time she checked, somebody was saying there were 20 more minutes 🍌 but in this dream, she heard two more minutes 🍌 she tried

to plead with her friend, and tell him < please, let’s get out of this building 🍌 they were all laughing, scoffing and thought she had completely lost her mind 🍌 then she heard the Lord speak to her again and say < it is now 🍌 come out of there and let me save you 🍌 she went out of the building and she stood somewhere in the middle of the ground 🍌 suddenly there was a loud bang, a loud blast 🍌 this blast sounded like a bomb attack 🍌 like that but times a hundred 🍌 immediately the ground started to crack open 🍌 it wasn’t cracking small parts , it was cracking storey- deep cracks 🍌 there were all these contours opening and the ground was shifting 🍌 the building started to get swallowed in 🍌 the building started to crack in bits , sliding apart with the earth 🍌 she was left there crying and mourning

for this human and saying : you need to come out 🍌 but at the end of it all, he needed to go back to get something 🍌 and when he went to pick that something, no matter how much she begged him, he went back to pick up the item that he thought was more important ,which was a watch 🍌 it is representative in the spiritual realm 🍌 when he went to pick up his watch, she told him : you better get back here in the next two minutes 🍌 you got to run faster than light because, by the time you get back, this will be over 🍌 she woke up 🍌 she was interceding in the Spirit of God, she was praying in tongues and was asking God : what is this that you just showed me ? 🍌 but at that time, she didn’t understand what she had just seen 🍌 that was the second bit of what she believes is going to be the

aftermath of this asteroid or meteorite hitting the earth 🍌 the prophecies have been coming faster & faster, and continuous 🍌 the other thing that she saw was in mid october 🍌 in this dream, was this prophet that the Lord had spoken to about this asteroid hitting the earth 🍌 the government weren’t happy about this information so they had hired assassins to hit the humans who had this information 🍌 they didn’t want this information to get to the masses because it was going to bring mass panic 🍌 so in this vision or dream , the servants of God who had this message had been assassinated , or there was an attempt on their life 🍌 suddenly, when everything had been planned and they were about to execute one of them who knew this information, suddenly there

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:38

was a big flood 🍌 she doesn’t know where it came from 🍌 tall skyscrapers in the us , in other countries, got covered up by water 🍌 there was no way to escape 🍌 in just a few minutes, the whole place was flooded 🍌 humans were hanging to the very top, to the very roofs of the skyscrapers 🍌 she was fast forwarded four months later 🍌 she could see humans who love the Lord Jesus 🍌 Christians who are truly born again and whom the Lord Jesus had rescued and prepared, had chow 🍌 and the ones that had tried to kill them didn’t have any chow 🍌 so they were showing them love, because at this point no weapon could fire 🍌 you couldn’t fire anybody 🍌 they were trying to share the food that they had stored up with the few who had survived 🍌 then she got lifted out of this vision and she

went back to see where they were on top of the roof 🍌 they were helping each other out 🍌 she’s been showed by God the aftermath of this vision 🍌 this is judgement to the americas and to the united states specifically because sin has escalated to the point to where God can not take this anymore 🍌 this judgement is going to have repercussions across the world 🍌 with that kind of an impact, this kind of an asteroid, the earthquakes are going to affect parts of the whole world 🍌 these tsunamis are so tall that they’re gonna affect the whole world 🍌 it’s not a message of fear 🍌 it is a message of hope 🍌 it’s a good day for born again Christians to start discussing & evangelizing the Son of the living God and from the salvation he has given them 🍌 Jesus Son of God loves us & he wants to

save humans 🍌 but we have to turn away from our sins, the ones God tells us very clearly 🍌 sin is a reproach to any nation 🍌 the Holy Spirit of God is our friend, our teacher 🍌 ask the Holy Spirit to tell you if this is true because this message has been given by so many Christians 🍌 the Lord Jesus has been speaking 🍌 we have not been listening 🍌 may God touch you in his only special way 🍌 the part of the dream where his friend wants to go back into the building to get his watch is symbolic and it's exactly like a story that's in the Bible where Jesus you call humans to follow you, but they say no Lord I have to bury my father who just passed away 🎈 no i just bought a piece of land and another one says, wait, i just got married, or i don't know what anymore I the Bible says these are not worthy of

the Kingdom of Heaven I because they put things before you Jesus and not you first Jesus 🎈 this part is symbolic because it seems to represent those who don't really want to follow Jesus I because they have other things to do and would rather do them and not follow Jesus I because if Jesus says to them come now. they say, no wait, Lord, I have to go do this or that I then they miss the rapture, or here, they pass on in the tsunami and Jesus does not save them < because if Jesus calls them;; now ;;, He wants them to go with Him ;; right away ;; and not put Jesus after, second, tenth, or any other Jesus wants to be the number one priority in their lives 🎈 whereas she represents good Christians because when Jesus says come, they come straight away I they don't look back, to get an object, a

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:40

watch or anything else I they ;; leave everything ;;; behind to go with Jesus I and that's not going with or following in the sense of going somewhere with someone ; but in the spiritual sense of being a warrior, a slave and a disciple of Christ I to love him, to serve him, to praise him, to give him your life, that kind of thing 🎈 because the watch represents the things of this world, maybe I that is, our love for the things of this world is ;; greater ;; than our love for the Father, Jesus His Son and their Holy Spirit I for just for the sake of an object or a watch or the things of the world, we refuse to surrender

ourselves body and soul to Jesus 🎈 which means here that the good Christian who immediately followed and obeyed Jesus when he told her to come with him = Jesus saved her from the tsunami I but the guy who said no wait, i have to go get the watch = Jesus didn't save him ; because it is a ;; sin ;; to think of other things before Jesus and say no to Jesus I It's like in the other dream and in many other similar dreams: the Christian says to the girl < come with me. She answers: No, wait, I have to go and do something first and then she will go with her I no 🎈 **** It's too late ***I here it's

the same thing I just because he preferred his watch, an ordinary object, to Jesus, it is too late for him, he perished in the tsunami I lessons of wisdom that Jesus gives us here, to meditate on .... 🎈Jesus would have saved the guy, if he had forgotten the watch and all the rest, and immediately had gone with his friend I so the Christian woman represents Jesus here ? or when Christians say in dreams ::: follow me ::: , they represent the servants of God I so following the servants of God = following Jesus ? 🎈 is this correct, Jesus ? in many disaster dreams, such as earthquakes, tsunamis and the like, the Christian says to the humans ::

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PIgrG5Ka-E 🍎 february 8, 2017 🍎 tsunami florida dream ; the Lord gave her friend this dream ; in this dream, a tsunami was about to hit land ; there was a family ; one teenage boy and girl, progenitors , in a hotel room, or condo or something like that ; they looked to be middle eastern descent ; with dark hair, dark skin ; they were about to run out of the room ; they were huddled together in the doorway ; when the progenitor looked behind him out the window , he saw a huge wave ; then he heard the voice of the Lord saying something like < why should i save you ? 🍎 the progenitor holding on to his family members answered something to the effect < so we can tell others about you ; the Lord told him to go ; they were safe from harm and being protected 🍎 just

as they left the doorway , the tsunami wave was crashing down ; as it was crashing down , she saw a man's body in the water 🍎 she woke up ; it was very intense and real ; Bible, hebrew , chapter 12, verse 25 ; she received a vision & a warning word from the Lord ; it was so specific , to get out of california ; he would put humans on her path from new york, florida and california, to get off the coastlines , out of big cities 🍎 they go to the Lord on this as to specific instructions for them individually

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:48

tsunami and earthquake , new york in the united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMIsN2OxZUQ 🍩 june 1 2015 dream = earthquake , huge tsunami : new york city ; he had two prophetic dreams from God ; he was on the island with his friend somewhere ; this was a beautiful day ; they went to the beach ; the water was clear blue ; the air was beautiful ; he saw all the way to the bottom of the water ; it was crystal clear ; he could see the little fish, swimming around ; it was so pretty ; they were walking along the shore line ; all of a sudden, he felt this shaking ; they had an earthquake 🍩 he said to his friends : no biggie, we'll keep on enjoying our stroll ; they figured : it's over with ; he noticed the water ; there was something really strange ; the water got real still & quiet and it stopped rolling forward in the little waves like they do when they're

crashing on a beach ; the water started receding ; it was a little scary cause he knew what that meant ; all of a sudden, another earthquake ; he hollered at his friends : let's run to the hills, to higher ground ; they were running and running and running and he noticed this hotel 🍩 he told everybody let's get up to the hotel and get to the top floor ; he looked behind him to check to see what was happening and he saw this huge tsunami ; he saw something big, a big black circle at the bottom of the ocean ; it was really weird ; this tsunami was huge, bigger than anything he's ever seen ; they ran up the stairs as fast as they could and they got to the 20 th floor ; they got out on the roof so they saw the tsunami was crashing in and was knocking things over ; next thing he knew, he was up in the

air ; he was flying up in the air 🍩 he looked and he could see new york city ; as soon as he saw new york city, he woke up ; he had this dream in april 2015 ; that dream felt so real that it's still crystal clear in his mind ; many born again are having these dreams ; some humans who aren't Christians are having these dreams too ; judgment doesn't have to hurt so bad ; if we could pray and really turn God's heart ,maybe He'll repent of some of the things that are pending ; let's pray with all our heart ; the Bible says : the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much 🍩 in many of the dreams God has given the disciples of Jesus, it's always the same thing : something terrible is happening, an earthquake, tsunami etc and they all wanna do the same thing < go to :::: higher ground ::::: ; not

stay on the floor level ; no ; go very high, to the highest part of a building or a mountain , hill etc ; this has spiritual meaning , symbolic meaning ; that God protects his children for only Christians are his children and being a Christian is being protected, by going to higher ground ; and non Christians or bad ones stay to the opposite of higher ground, they remain at low ground, level zero or one, first floor, floor zero ; but they all die cause of the tsunami, earthquake etc and go to hell, for they didn't go to higher ground ; higher ground always comes back ; so maybe it means that if you stay to low ground = you're not protected by God, you ain't saved from hell and any dangers ; you go to higher ground = God will protect you, you're saved from hell and all dangers 🍩 two things here : 1

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:51

earthquake & tsunami , 2 new york 🍩 God showed an earthquake & tsunami on an island, we don't know where and just after that He showed new york < perhaps God is trying to tell us here that the earthquake & tsunami on some island is also gonna affect new york < yes, for there's going to be an earthquake & tsunami in new york as well < that island in this prophetic dream, what was it < dominican republic, puerto rico, some caribbean island ? only God knows, we do not < meaning that tsunami in that island is going to cause a tsunami in new york, in the united states 🍩 it's symbolic, full of meaning that God showed these two things together here < perhaps meaning that just after the earthquake & tsunami hits that island, probably puerto rico, it's going to hit new york city, in the

united states < for God isn't going to show two different places, two different things << together << , in the << same dream << for no reason < there has to be a reason for this and a meaning < so that earthquake & tsunami in that island, that country, are going to go to another country, in the town of new york 🍩 so God's going to punish those who live in that island + those who live in new york 🍩 so if God shows << two << different things , two different elements << in the very same dream, it means that these two things or two places have some << connexion << with each other ; meaning the earthquake & tsunami here on the island are related to new york ; for the main element here in this dream is the earthquake & tsunami ; and the two places here are the island + new york 🍩 so this means the earthquake & tsunami have something to do with the island and with new york

tsunami new york , ready

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMPxJ7NhY20 2014 new york tsunami dream, flooding 🐵 God gave her this dream in 2014 🐵 in this dream , a tsunami hit new york 🐵 the dream was so real and so potent 🐵 it showed her to the homes of humans , and inside their homes, it took her to the televisions 🐵 on the television screen it said : breaking news 🐵 it was all in red 🐵 it was saying : a tsunami has hit new york city 🐵 please evacuate 🐵 everybody in america was turned to the news stations 🐵 it was telling : new york, new jersey and parts of pennsylvania 🐵 they had a certain amount of time to evacuate because the majority of new york city, new york and parts of new jersey were already underwater 🐵 the water was so high that it was almost to the shoulder of the statue of liberty 🐵 the

water was rising up to the statue of liberty 🐵 after that, the water was released into the city, so badly, humans were trying to evacuate 🐵 humans's cars were on freeways and bridges I it was so real 🐵 this dream was about new york, new jersey and pennsylvania 🐵 all three of these states were hit by a tsunami but in the dream, it was saying new york was the one hit, but new jersey & parts of pennsylvania needed to evacuate 🐵 so this is why they kept saying new jersey, pennsylvania and new york in so many old luciferian movies and luciferian series from decades ago I this is satanic mind control that the luciferian do using repetition I they kept repeating and repeating new jersey, pennsylvania and new york I not for no reason 🐵 it's because the luciferian that rule this world knew

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 13:59

back then that God would punish those who live in new jersey, new york and pennsylvania decades after, around 2021 2022, with a tsunami 🐵 this satanic mind control technique is the satanic predictive programming and also whenever they'd say pennsylvania, new york and new jersey < it's luciferian neuro linguistic programming <<<< 🐵 and whenever the satanists would film and show the terms new york, pennsylvania and new jersey < it's luciferian mk ultra mind control <<<< I i do not know if it’s a message from God but, when i finished working on this on gmail, it was all in small size letters and when i put it on a document, the part with the <<<< became huge I is it God confirming us and me that it’s true that the luciferians use mk ultra ? maybe 🐵 only Abba knows

florida tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7j4LqIHHwk 🌈 tsunami dream : new york + florida ; God gave her this dream on june 26 , 2019 ; in this dream she was in new york helping her family members that are in new york, to pack to go to her cabin in ohio ; she lives in ohio ; she was helping them to go from new york to ohio because something happened in new york 🌈 she felt like something was about to happen or did happened ; she knew it had something to do with a tsunami ; she woke up ; she went right back to sleep and had another dream ; in the dream she was somewhere ;

it was new york city or new york 🌈 she was running down the street ; she ran into a warehouse because a tsunami was coming ; everybody was running everywhere ; she went into the warehouse and there was a room that had no windows ; she figured she'd be safe if she went in there ; she ran in there and the scene changed ; she was in sand, in a beach ; sand up to her waist ; she got herself out of that and walked away ; she felt like that was florida, that a tsunami came to florida 🌈 she woke up

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 14:04

dream asteroid tsunami florida

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSC24c7mMU0 🎬 she’s never had such a terrifying dream I this is gonna happen 🎬 Abba is Father in hebrew : God I Abba gave her this dream the morning of the 26 th of august, 2016 🎬 on the night of the 25 of august 2016 she went into fasting and praying 🎬 she’s on her second day of fasting and praying 🎬 before she went to bed, she said to Abba : Lord, i know something is about to happen 🎬 i don’t know when, i don’t know why, but it has to happen , because everyday, there’s some type of bad news < earthquake, tornado, wars, rumors of wars, someone’s bombing one another 🎬 it’s everyday so the end is near 🎬 she asked God = Lord, can you please show me what’s supposed to happen in the near future, what’s about to happen immediately 🎬 she

went into the dream 🎬 it was like everyday, normal day 🎬 it was a party , a big celebration I they were celebrating I the human being that was celebrating was luciferian hilary clinton 🎬 hilary was given a crown I they were giving her a bunch of gifts here & there 🎬 they gave her this special diamond ring , jewelries 🎬 that one gift startled the Christian woman 🎬 it was a crown / they gave her a crown in her head and hilary was so ecstatic, so excited 🎬 in her thought, the Christian woman was like < why is she getting a crown ? why are they giving her a crown ? as soon as hilary was given the crown, the Christian woman went home and there was a big feeling in her heart something was about to happen 🎬 she was so terrified, so upset 🎬 she told her husband < an asteroid is coming I

she doesn’t know how she knew an asteroid was coming but you could see it in the sky 🎬 the asteroid was coming from space 🎬 it was getting closer & closer 🎬 at first it was a tiny little rock I you could see it from space, near the stars 🎬 she was telling everybody 🎬 she was warning as many human beings as she could 🎬 look ! an asteroid is coming ! nobody believed her 🎬 she was like = how can you guys be so blind ?? ?? it’s in the sky !! you can literally see this !!! she was trying to convince her husband to leave 🎬 he’s from austria, in vienna 🎬 she said = let’s buy five tickets for me , you and our daughters, so we can get out of here 🎬 let’s get out of here, i don’t wanna be here anymore 🎬 let’s go stay with your mom for a little bit 🎬 let’s get out of this country 🎬 i wanna go to europe 🎬

this asteroid is gonna hit the east coast I he didn’t believe her 🎬 as he was arguing with her, she showed him out ,showed him outside, and she pointed right at the asteroid 🎬 it was so close 🎬 it was getting ready to hit the water I they didn’t have any time to go anywhere 🎬 so she was like : let’s go to alabama 🎬 let’s drive up to alabama and stay there I we have one more day I he was like : hum, no ,i don’t believe it 🎬 this asteroid was !!!! so big !!!! she was trying to leave and this asteroid came out of nowhere 🎬 she didn't get to leave on time 🎬 it came so fast, it hit the water I it hit the ocean , the coast a few minutes later 🎬 perhaps 10 – 15 minutes later 🎬 a tsunami came I the tsunami was humongous 🎬 she looked outside I she was transferred into a glass house and she could see

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne Icon_minitime

God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant