Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

philosophical quotes animals

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

philosophical quotes animals Empty
MessageSujet: philosophical quotes animals   philosophical quotes animals Icon_minitimeLun 17 Mar - 19:15

Home About ALF Press Office Site Search Forum AR News 96 AR FAQs Activists + Practical Issues Philosophy AR Orgs Literature Humor, Fun Animal Photos Slideshows Guest Book Visitor: 19,132,697 Activists + > Authors > Quotes - Index "We can not do great things-- only small things with great love." --Mother Theresa (author) "If all the beasts were gone, man would die from loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beast, happens to the man." --Chief Seattle "Until he extends the circle of compassion to all livings things, Man will not himself find peace." --Albert Schweitzer "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." --Immanuel Kant "A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast." --Proverbs 12:10 "By ethical conduct toward all creatures, we enter into a spiritual relationship with the universe." --A. Schweitzer "...We know from the truths of evolution and ecology that we are all related and interdependent. Anthropomorphism (crediting animals with human emotions and traits) is, however, outdated. Rather we know that we are like animals." --Michael W. Fox "I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth." --Mohandas Gandhi "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln "The Anti-Vivisector does not deny that physiologists must make experiments and even take chances with new methods. He says that they must not seek knowledge by criminal methods, just as they must not make money by criminal methods. He does not object to Galileo dropping cannon balls from the top of the leaning tower of Pisa; but he would object to shoving off two dogs or American tourists." --George Bernard Shaw "The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But can they suffer?" --Jeremy Bentham "...we sacrifice other species to our own not because our own has any objective metaphysical privilege over others, but simply because it is ours. It may be very natural to have this loyalty to our own species, but let us hear no more from the naturalists about the "sentimentality" of anti-vivisectionists. If loyalty to our own species--preference for man simply because we are men--is not sentiment, then what is?" --C.S. Lewis "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." --Ghandi "I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being." --Abraham Lincoln "I believe I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it. THE PAIN WHICH IT INFLICTS UPON NON-CONSENTING ANIMALS is the basis of my enmity toward it, and it is to me sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." --Mark Twain "For fidelity, devotion, love, many a two-legged animal (man) is below the dog and the horse. Happy would it be for thousands of people if they could stand at last before the Judgment Seat and say "I have loved as truly and I have lived as decently as my dog." And yet we call them "only animals"!" --Henry Ward Beecher (abolitionist) "I despise and abhor the pleas on behalf of that infamous practice, vivisection... I would rather submit to the worst of deaths, so far as pain goes, than have a single dog or cat tortured to death on the pretense of sparing me a twinge or two." --Robert Browning (poet) "Imagine that you are creating a fabric of human destiny with the object of making men happy in the end, giving them peace and rest at last, but that it was essential and inevitable to torture to death only one tiny creature, and to found that edifice on its unavenged tears. Would you consent to be the architect on those conditions? Tell me, and tell the truth." --Fyodor Dostoyevsky (novelist) "Love animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Do not trouble their joy, don't harass them, don't deprive them of their happiness, don't work against God's intent. Man, do not pride yourself on superiority to animals; they are without sin, and you, with your greatness, defile the earth by your appearance on it, and leave the traces of your foulness after you--alas, it is true of almost every one of us!" --Fyodor Dostoyevsky (novelist) "Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages." --Thomas Edison (inventor) "Every year tens of thousands of animals suffer and die in laboratory tests of cosmetics and household products...despite the fact that the test results do not help prevent or treat accidental or purposeful misuse of the products. Please join me in using your voice for those whose cries are forever sealed behind the laboratory doors." --Woody Harrelson (actor) "Even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath, so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is Vanity." --Ecclesiastes 3:19 "Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." --Albert Einstein (physicist, Nobel 1921) "Not to hurt our humble brethren (the animals) is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission--to be of service to them whenever they require it... If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men." --Saint Francis of Assisi (mystic and preacher) "There is not an animal on the earth, nor a flying creature on two wings, but they are people like unto you." --The Koran (sacred scripture of Islam) "I abhor vivisection with my whole soul. All the scientific discoveries stained with innocent blood I count as of no consequence." --Mahatma Gandhi (statesman and philosopher) "To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. I should be unwilling to take the life of a lamb for the sake of the human body." --Mahatma Gandhi "If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies, or capitalist for the same reasons." --C. S. Lewis (novelist and essayist) "All cruelty springs from weakness." --Seneca (4 BC - AD 65) "We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." --William Ralph Inge (1860-1954) "Love of animals is a universal impulse, a common ground on which all of us may meet. By loving and understanding animals, perhaps we humans shall come to understand each other." --Dr Louis J.Camuti (1893-1981) "It should not be believed that all beings exist for the sake of the existence of man. On the contrary, all the other beings too have been intended for their own sakes and not for the sake of anything else." --Maimonides (physician and philosopher) "For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love." --Pythagoras (philosopher and mathematician) "Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul." --Pythagoras (philosopher and mathematician) "Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man." --Arthur Schopenhauer (philosopher) "The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." --Henry David Thoreau (essayist and poet) "The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different." --Hippocrates (philosopher) "I have always felt that the way we treat animals is a pretty good indicator of the compassion we are capable of for the human race." --Ali McGraw (actress) "In studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called lower animals, and contrasting them with man's, I find the result humiliating to me." --Mark Twain (author) Fair Use Notice and Disclaimer Send questions or comments about this web site to
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

philosophical quotes animals Empty
MessageSujet: Re: philosophical quotes animals   philosophical quotes animals Icon_minitimeLun 17 Mar - 19:17

annxtberlin@gmail.com

• LOGIN
  • JOIN
  • ABOUT

• ADVERTISE
  • GLOBAL ANIMAL FOUNDATION 501(c)(3)

philosophical quotes animals GA-Logo-Header-315x106

Remember me
philosophical quotes animals Join-Us_Sm-Header-logo
[size][color][font][url][/url]

[/font][/color][/size]

• FRONT PAGE

• NEWS

• FEATURES

• LIFESTYLE

• TAKE ACTION

• VIDEOS

• PETS

• WILDLIFE

[size][color][font]

BEST EVER QUOTES ABOUT ANIMALS & ACTIVISM

by Tazi Phillips on December 13, 2010

[/font][/color][/size]
For the holiday season, we’ve posted our favorite quotes about animals throughout the ages. Read all the wisdom, compassion and humor to put yourself in the spirit of gratitude – and in tune to some of the world’s greatest thinkers and humanitarians – true Global Animals!

philosophical quotes animals Great-migration-650x365
[size][color][font]

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. – Immanuel Kant

[/font][/color][/size]
Citation :
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. ― Josh Billings
[size][color][font]

I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.
 – Abraham Lincoln

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. — Winston Churchill

[/font][/color][/size]
philosophical quotes animals Blue-butterfly-2
Photo Credit: David Tipling/NPL/Rex Features

Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes! – Theophile Gautier

I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being. – Abraham Lincoln

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened. – Anatole France

Questers of the truth, that’s who dogs are; seekers after the invisible scent of another being’s authentic core. — Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. — Ben Williams
[size][color][font]

Man is a two-legged animal without feathers. – Plato

[/font][/color][/size]
Deliberate cruelty to our defenceless and beautiful little cousins is surely one of the meanest and most detestable vices of which a human being can be guilty.  – William Ralph Inge

My little dog — a heartbeat at my feet. – Edith Wharton
[size][color][font]

It is absurd for a man to kill an elephant. It is not brutal, it is not heroic, and certainly it is not easy; it is just one of those preposterous things that men do like putting a dam across a great river, one tenth of whose volume could engulf the whole of mankind without disturbing the domestic life of a single catfish. ― Beryl MarkhamWest with the Night

Because the heart beats under a covering of hair, of fur, feathers, or wings, it is, for that reason, to be of no account?  – Jean Paul Richter

I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it’s such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her. ―Ellen DeGeneres

[/font][/color][/size]
Citation :
All beings tremble before violence. 
All fear death, all love life. See 
yourself in others. Then whom can 
you hurt? What harm can you do?
 – Buddha

The thinking man must oppose all cruel customs no matter how deeply rooted in tradition or surrounded by a halo . . . We need a boundless ethic which will include the animals also. – Dr. Albert Schweitzer

Animals are my friends…and I don’t eat my friends.― George Bernard Shaw
[size][color][font]

Lots of people talk to animals. Not very many listen, though. That’s the problem. —Benjamin Hoff

Dogs never bite me. Just humans.  —Marilyn Monroe

The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too. — Samuel Butler

[/font][/color][/size]
I know at last what distinguishes man from animals: financial worries. — Romain Roland

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. — Jean Cocteau

In order to keep a true perspective of one’s importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him. — Dereke Bruce

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience. ― Woodrow Wilson
[size][color][font]

You cannot do a kindness too soon, because you never know how soon it will be too late. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

[/font][/color][/size]
The dog is the god of frolic. – Henry Ward Beecher

Citation :
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons.  They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men. – Alice Walker

Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight.  – Albert Schweitzerphilosophical quotes animals Birds-Follow-Microlight-e1289005308310
[size][color][font]

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink.  – Murray Banks

[/font][/color][/size]
The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.
 — Charles Darwin

Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally speaking, they are ignored. – Alice Walker

When it comes to having a central nervous system, and the ability to feel pain, hunger, and thirst, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. – Ingrid Newkirk

Citation :
Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.
 – Albert Schweitzer

Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself.
 – James A. Froude

All of the animals except for man know that principle business of life is to enjoy it. — Samuel Butler

Citation :
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. — Robert A. Heinlein

A man that don’t love a horse, there is something the matter with him. — Will Rogers

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. — Chinese Proverb

If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. — James Herriot

I abhor vivisection. It should at least be curbed. Better, it should be abolished. I know of no achievement through vivisection, no scientific discovery, that could not have been obtained without such barbarism and cruelty. The whole thing is evil.
 – Charles Mayo, founder of the Mayo Clinic

Citation :
A growing and increasingly influential movement of philosophers, ethicists, law professors and activists are convinced that the great moral struggle of our time will be for the rights of animals. – Michael Pollan

philosophical quotes animals IndoChineseTiger_Thailand_WCS
Photo Credit: National Fish and Wildlife Fund

The question is not, “Can they 
reason?” nor, “Can they talk?” 
but rather, “Can they suffer?” –
 Jeremy Bentham

Citation :
Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures.  – His Holiness The Dalai Lama

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to. – Alfred A. Montapert

The animals of the planet are in desperate peril. Without free animal life I believe we will lose the spiritual equivalent of oxygen. – Alice Walker
[size][color][font]

Any glimpse into the life of an animal quickens our own and makes it so much the larger and better in every way. – John Muir

[/font][/color][/size]
For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours, they move finished and complete, gifted with the extension of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth. – Henry Beston, naturalist

The line we draw between animals that are socially acceptable and those we find repugnant can be awfully arbitrary. —Alexandra Harney

Citation :
Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money. – Native American proverb

What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected. – Chief Seattle

It is difficult to obtain the friendship of a cat. It is a philosophical animal… one that does not place its affections thoughtlessly. – Theophile Gautier

Drinking, when we are not thirsty and making love all year round, madam; that is all there is to distinguish us from other animals. – Pierre de Beaumarchais

Citation :
Even the tiniest poodle is lionhearted, ready to do anything to defend home, master, and mistress. — Louis Sabin
[size][color][font]

But perhaps the most important lesson I learned is that there are no walls between humans and the elephants except those that we put up ourselves, and that until we allow not only elephants, but all living creatures their place in the sun, we can never be whole ourselves. ― Lawrence AnthonyThe Elephant Whisperer

[/font][/color][/size]
The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend. – Lord Byronphilosophical quotes animals Humpback-whale-and-diver-438x580

It’s almost as if we’re put here on earth to show how silly they aren’t. – Russell Hoban

Cows are amongst the gentlest of breathing creatures; none show more passionate tenderness to their young when deprived of them; and, in short, I am not ashamed to profess a deep love for these quiet creatures. –Thomas De Quincey

Life is life – whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man’s own advantage. – Sri Aurobindo

The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. — Samuel Butler

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. — Andy Rooney

No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich. — Louis Sabin

Happiness is a warm puppy. — Charles Schulz

Citation :
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness or abilities that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. – William Penn

ON TAKING ACTION

People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do. — Lewis Cass

The important work of moving the world forward does not wait to be done by perfect men. – George Elliot

If you’re not giving the world the best you have, what world are you saving it for? – Anonymous

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. 
— Martin Luther King, Jr.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. — Martin Luther King, Jr.

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.
 – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer

Citation :
There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. – Elie Wiesel

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence that it is not utterly absurd; indeed, in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more often likely to be foolish than sensible. – Bertrand Russell, Marriage and Morals, 1929

ON NOT EATING ANIMALS

The eating of meat extinguishes the great seed of compassion. –Buddha (563-483 BC)

To be a vegetarian is to disagree — to disagree with the course of things today. Starvation, world hunger, cruelty, waste, wars — we must make a statement against these things. Vegetarianism is my statement. And I think it’s a strong one. – Isaac Bashevis Singer

Citation :
Poor animals! How jealously they guard their pathetic bodies…that which to us is merely an evening’s meal, but to them is life itself. – T. Casey Brennan

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. – Leo Tolstoy

When a human being kills an animal for food, he is neglecting his own hunger for justice.
 – Isaac Bashevis Singer

As long as people will shed the blood of innocent creatures there can be no peace, no liberty, no harmony between people. Slaughter and justice cannot dwell together.
 – Isaac Bashevis Singer

Now I can look at you in peace; I don’t eat you anymore. – Franz Kafka, while admiring fish in an aquarium

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE

Mohandas K. Gandhi:

Be the change that you want to see in the world. – Mohandas K. Gandhi

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. – Mohandas K. Gandhi

A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history. – Mohandas K. Gandhi

Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as is cooperation with good.  – Mohandas K. Gandhi

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. – Mohandas K. Gandhi

Albert Einstein:

If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals.” – Albert Einstein

Vegetarian food leaves a deep impression on our nature. If the whole world adopts vegetarianism, it can change the destiny of humankind. – Albert Einstein

It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would be the most beneficial influence to mankind. – Albert Einstein

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. – Albert Einstein

Mark Twain:

It is just like man’s vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions. – Mark Twain

Loyalty to a petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul. 
– Mark Twain

I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the “lower animals” (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me. –Mark Twain

Heaven is by favor; if it were by merit your dog would go in and you would stay out.  Of all the creatures ever made [man] is the most detestable.  Of the entire brood, he is the only one… that possesses malice.  He is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing it to be pain. – Mark Twain

If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much. – Mark Twain
[size][color][font]

Are these quotes speaking your language? Then chances are you’re a Global Animal. Find out here: 

[/font][/color][/size]
philosophical quotes animals AreYouGA
[size][color][font]

And join other animal lovers and advocates worldwide who are lending their voices to animals.

[/font][/color][/size]
philosophical quotes animals JoinGANetwork1

[size][color][font]

[/font][/color][/size]
[size][color][font]

[/font][/color][/size]
[size][color][font]

[/font][/color][/size]
[size][color][font]

[/font][/color][/size]
[size][color][font]

Love animals? You may be interested in –
philosophical quotes animals A8417fd560715be6b8712fb09b5219de_thumb_GoldenforestrhinoGregduToltWildLeaks Website Welcomes Wildlife Whistleblowersphilosophical quotes animals 671e231d7d7c43ff02db1136b2e005b5_thumb_liam-neeson-630x419Liam Neeson Tramples NYC Carriage Horse Banphilosophical quotes animals 69c3b3083b9f4ee19929aafb27bdf595_thumb_pampered-english-bulldog1Bow Wow! Americans Spent HOW Much On Their Pets In 2013?philosophical quotes animals 5d04976b00b2a2d4b34556d7392c38ca_thumb_sumatran-elephantIs Palm Oil Killing Elephants?philosophical quotes animals 8d643e517b43f5fabc1a3e18929795d5_thumb_killer-whale-tank-8e56f2e7cb08e77f8d69d84813ab1f1a525e9d85-s6-c30-580x384Silent Protest Makes Waves At SeaWorld San Diegophilosophical quotes animals 23b5a5139bedbd1dd6f12919f63159c2_thumb_KVYTYhrxKcRMaHA-556x313-noPadStudent Smokes Out Philip Morris' Cruel Animal Testingphilosophical quotes animals 56e8d9a8334a76a590e955397b54edc8_thumb_polar-bear-melting-ice-580x348Polar Bear Day: Everyday Ways To Save The Polar Bearphilosophical quotes animals 886765de6d345525573865c175409a91_thumb_BUAV-puppies-used-for-animal-testing-in-UKCountless Puppies & Kittens Suffering At UK Lab

Follow Us & Stay Connected To Animals:

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

philosophical quotes animals Comments-hippo-kallie-art-banner-e1390380318962

You must be logged in to post a comment.

9 Responses to Best Ever Quotes About Animals & Activism
[/font][/color][/size]

1. philosophical quotes animals ?d=monsterid&s=40
    Blanca Gomez August 29, 2013 at 7:36 am # 
    Is Ignorance bliss?
    Is it better to be ignorant of the evils in the world and be happy or have knowledge of them and be sad? Ernest Hemingway said "Happiness is the rarest emotion among intelligent people".

I think that’s really true, because I see that every day… there's a lot of really ugly things in the world but I choose not to ignore them.
    I truly believe that knowledge is Power and you can help to make a change.
    One voice won’t change the World but millions like yours can!

2. philosophical quotes animals ?d=monsterid&s=40
    Blanca Gomez August 29, 2013 at 7:16 am # 
    “Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks: they’re only animals.”.
    “Let me say it openly: we are surrounded by an enterprise of degradation, cruelty, and killing which rivals anything that the Third Reich was capable of, indeed dwarfs it, in that ours is an enterprise without end, self-regenerating, bringing rabbits, rats, poultry, livestock ceaselessly into the world for the purpose of killing them.”.
    Humans Are Nazis To Animals!

3. philosophical quotes animals ?d=monsterid&s=40
    Blanca Gomez August 29, 2013 at 7:09 am # 
    I’ve often seen People close their ears, cover their eyes, when the subject of Animal Cruelty comes up, particularly the inherent violence against animals bred and killed for Human consumption.
    And yet , covering our ears and covering our eyes is exactly what allows it to continue.
    IGNORANCE perpetuates the Violence. AWARENESS EMPOWERS US TO STOP IT!

“If you don't like pictures of animal cruelty being posted on social media, you need to help stop the cruelty, not the pictures. You should be bothered that its happening, not that you saw it.”.
    ― Marie Sarantakis.

It is not okay to turn away from Animal Cruelty or Abuse!
    The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. – Albert Einstein.

4. philosophical quotes animals D41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e?d=monsterid&s=40&r=G
    John Donson February 18, 2013 at 4:52 pm # 
    I believe we should ban all quotes from Thomas Edison.
    He was very cruel with animals.
    His quote is nothing else but words of a hypocrite!

watch this
    http://deathpenalty.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=003749

5. philosophical quotes animals ?d=monsterid&s=40
    Jacklynn Charles Villiers Steele January 18, 2013 at 5:10 pm # 
    It amazing to think that some of the greatest people have said this, & yet so sad to believe that humankind chooses to ignore these words. It just shows were or loyalties lie & where we will end up soon.

6. philosophical quotes animals ?d=monsterid&s=40
    Anonymous December 14, 2012 at 7:15 pm # 
    End angered species.

7. philosophical quotes animals ?d=monsterid&s=40
    Julie Morgan December 12, 2012 at 12:59 pm # 
    Great quotes

8. philosophical quotes animals ?d=monsterid&s=40
    Janet Lee Garcia November 21, 2012 at 2:31 pm # 
    sharing… via Global Animal Best Ever Quotes.

[size][color][font]
Trackbacks/Pingbacks
[/font][/color][/size]

1. Travel Theme: Sweet | Indira's Blog - July 28, 2013
    [...] Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened. – Anatole France [...]

philosophical quotes animals GA-Paypal-Top
 1 $3.00 monthly 2 $7.00 monthly 3  $10.00 monthly 4  $20.00 monthly 5 $50.00 monthly 6 $100.00 monthly 
 philosophical quotes animals Pixel
philosophical quotes animals GA-Paypal-Bottom
[size][color][font]

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Search

Pages
[/font][/color][/size]

• ABOUT GLOBAL ANIMAL

• ARE YOU A GLOBAL ANIMAL?
    • CONTACT
    • GLOBAL ANIMAL TEAM

• ADOPT A PET SEARCH
  • ADVERTISE/SPONSOR
  • COMMENT ETIQUETTE
  • GLOBAL ANIMAL is all about animals.
  • PRIVACY POLICY
  • SITE MAP
  • TRAVEL
  • WILDCAMS
  • DONATE AS A TRIBUTE GIFT
  • MONTHLY GIVING
  • MEMBERS

[size][color][font]

Global Animal Foundation 501(c)(3)
[/font][/color][/size]
The Foundation functions like a Red Cross for animals and gets resources on the ground during disasters and emergencies that put animals, from pets to wildlife, in critical peril…[MORE]

philosophical quotes animals GAFLogo072011_NoShadow-400x282

[size][color][font]

© 2014 Global Animal. All Rights Reserved.

[/font][/color][/size]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

philosophical quotes animals
Page 1 sur 1