8 march 2019

mankind you're way too good to those who are you blood, and wicked to those who aren't 🐙 <<<<< brainwashing of mankind

You can do what you like humanity 🐙 if you want to love your family, love your family 🐙 if you don’t want to love your family, don’t love your family 🐙 it’s your personal choice 🐙but remember , if most of you human earthlings souls love your family members for the only reason that they’re ,,,, your family members ,,,, then it’s ,,,, not ,,, your own personal choice , it’s beelzebuth’s brainwashing of this huge humongous false reality of this world 🐙 because like perhaps 99% of you human earthlings supposedly “ chooze” to love your families, oh wow, what a gigantic so called “ coincidence “ innit ( isn’t it united kingdom) ??!! ??!! 🐙 so nope, you don’t cc chooze cc to love your relatives, you’ve just been too mentally programmed, soul programmed, mind programmed, heart programmed , philosophy programmed, way of seeing things programmed, subconscious programmed ect 🐙 most importantly : heart : programmed 🐙 mind controlled, everything

controlled and most importantly ;; heart ;; controlled 🐙 this determines each and every treatment you’ll do of other human earthlings who happen to not be blood related to you 🐙 like, am I gonna help this human soul who isn’t related to me ? no , probably not 🐙 am I gon help this other soul, who happens to be related to me ? yeah, probably yeah 🐙 as both asked you for your help 🐙 why ?? because of this crazy indoctrination of family members are thicker than every other human soul on the face of the earth 🐙 this is not true 🐙 equality mankind, !!!! equality!!!!! 🐙 remember always the comparizion with brown Indians blacks yellow white 🐙 treat :::: every human soul :::: the same way 🐙 if you ‘d help this soul because you have empathy for them, then go for it! 🐙 and if you’d help that other soul for the same reason well hell them too! 🐙 ,,,, indiscriminately ,,,, please!!!! Humanity!!!! 🐙 you know if both need you and the one is family and not the other, well

forget about that! Just help them! Because a white is as much as a yellow as an indian as a Jewish as a back ect << the souls not related to you are as much as the souls related to you 🐙 so it’s evident the blood or the non blood totally determines every single way we’re going to treat people, when we have any situation, an issue, anything, having to do with humans 🐙 because every time in our subconscious we’re going to make <<<< biased <<<< prejudiced discriminated treatment, judgments and don’t know what else, I have half a brain!! Because in our subconscious we’re always remember that these souls aren’t ur blood, and these are our blood 🐙 so we’ll never be capable of treating each and and every soul :::: equally ::::::, :::: well ::: 🐙 because this one you’re gon be rude to them because and only because they’re not family, and that one you’re gon

treat like a king just because they’re family 🐙 even if both are so rude, such jerks, bad souls ect 🐙 actually it’s true, if you have two situations 🐙 one with an evil relative, the other with an evil non relative 🐙 you have to work together for example 🐙 and with the evil relative you’re like an angel, you’re so good to them, you ignore their evil behavior, them being not respectful , them being bad company , antipathetic ect 🐙 you are all smiles all love 🐙 and this only because of blood, not because of the soul behind the blood 🐙 as this is an evil soul 🐙 and with the non related evil soul you’re being bad, unkind, bored, angry, a pain , behaving badly, only because they’re not your family 🐙 is this just 🐙 no it’s not just 🐙