Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out Empty
MessageSujet: get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out   get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out Icon_minitimeMar 5 Fév - 8:32

think outside the box

mankind : love -- everybody== , with one same pure love! don't just love your all your biological relatives and don't care about everyone else!!

examples of lucifer's indcotrination of injustice towards the human beings who aren't our biological families, though tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmhrPYUDXkQ

FORGIVE ME Father Oof Heaven and earht but the more i listen to these humans syaing its my son, family 1st ! family si the msot beautiful thing ! give me my son or i’ll kill you ! 🐙 fmaily’s the most rpeicous thing in the world ect ect the more i hate these people, almost all mankind !! for who’s anti fmily ?? almost noone ! it’s a sin innit Holy GOD ?? 🐙my soul spirit heart conscience bran subcocneicne full of poo crap vomit pee like almost all humans 🐙 eprhaps expcet borna gain saints= true Christians 🐙 because being anti fmaily is not evil, nor wrong, nor bad at all 🐙 ebcause you just have an anticonformsit philosophy and being pro family, worhsipping oen’s family onl because they’re our blood, this is a sin 🐙 but , if you’reextrmely anti fmaily is not wrong but if it turns into hatres, humongous disdain of most people in this planet, ti’s sinful 🐙 wow !! the mroe days pass the more im misantropist 🐙 i don’t know if ti’s hatred or disdain 🐙 help me ABBA !i’m not aksing You Holy Father ot make me like the rest of mankind, conormsit sheep, zombie,s to be in love with the family doctrine and with family 🐙 with the family is aazing philosophy, nope, but to just respect, not hate people because they’r this way 🐙 we’re completely in satan’s false ‘ reality’ humanity, because we can’t love our flesh & blood more than anything only because they’re family !! and we have not enough love, not enough respect, not enough interest, we don’t care enough bout eveyrone else, only because they’re not our biological family 🐙 satan’s brainwahsing, everything wahsing : soul, conscience, sub conscience, spirit, heart 🐙 because this ain’t GOD’,s it’s satan’s, as Bible says love 🐙 🐙 your brethren 🐙 🐙 like yourselves so many times in the New Testament 🐙 so your 🐙 🐙 brethren 🐙 🐙 is of coruse not only a few humans of your biologcal family, but : all the human beings who’re on the face of this world 🐙 GOD don’t care just about a few people, GOD cares bout everyone 🐙 so GDO wants humans to care bout << everyone<< not just bout their biological family 🐙 just like an adopted kid : i do’nt love my parents and family 🐙 why ?? because i was adopted 🐙 what ????!! this is pope crap vomit pee agrbage in our everythign ( souls, brains, midns spirts, consciences subconciences) this is satan’s brainwahsing, his false relaity 🐙 he put this crpa into our heads 🐙 double standar !d ! total partil ! anti equality, anti impartialy, anti justice 🐙 it stinks big time !! because if then they tell this kid, we were kidding, your our son/ daughter 🐙 oh i love you my family = ?????!!!! no actually its a joke, we adopted you < oh i don’t truly love you= ???!!! ??!! this is ridiculous, superficial , dumb 🐙 we can’t possibly decide if we’re going to love or not love somebody just because they’re our flesh and blood or not !! this is insanity mankind ! 🐙 i hate it so much !! with all my soul !! when maria gets all mad, yelling it’s my son ! no you can’t possibly udnerstand what i’m going through ect !! this is her mind soul ect filled with pee garbage crap poo ! because it’s just because he’s __ her __ son , she would’t 🐙 🐙 care 🐙 🐙 enough, that much, if this was a friend’s kid, for example or an acuqantance’s kid 🐙 for isntance, casy, meg ect care, yes but not as much as maria because what ?? because they’re not their father or mother , you see crap poo vomit garbage !! 🐙 JESUS cares bout everyone the same, GOD too 🐙 we absolutely don’t care bout everyone the same 🐙 JESUS & GOD love everyone the same, GOD doesn’t love mary, josehp Jesus, more than other humans or people of israel more than satan’s kids = most of mankind 🐙 GOD loves all the humans the same way 🐙 if only people in this planet were living in GOD’s true reality , and hadn’t been indcotrinated, brainwashed, conditionned so heavily by staan by this huge society issue of : family love being way too big 🐙 it’s idolatyr, it’s sin 🐙 people always say i we touch one hair of their parents, bro sis, kids < they’ll kill us 🐙 they could – kill – for family, they could never kill for one of their enemies, friend, acquantance, companies 🐙 they don’t care !! 🐙 why do people even have friends, and companies if they’re hypcorites and don’t truly _ _ care _ _botu them, because they’re not their biological family !! 🐙heartless people ! dont care bout anybody else but their family & themselves, selfish selfish inhumane people of the earth ! 🐙 this is lucifer’s poo crap vomitgarbage pee, of his false box ,false jail in the which humanity we’re living 🐙 this is what ? good evil ? ! ! evil !! this is what , unfair, fair << !! so unfair !! 🐙 we hate equality so much, impartiality, equal treatment of every human being, justice, we hate all that ! ebcause we’re so drawned in lucifer’s false reality 🐙 always making crating groups, our our our our biological family agaisnt all the other earth people 🐙 or this or that group : gender, age, those who have the same hobbies as we do, ethnic group, people of our countries or country, people of our continent 🐙 always this people of this or that group against < everyone in the world 🐙 we do’nt want to be united, we want groups 🐙 we don’t want everyone as a 7.5 billion of people family, one family, one group with : everyone on earth in it 🐙 we ahte that 🐙 because this is way too anticonformsit and we love conformism too much 🐙 this is too different, and we hate different because of sata’s false relaity 🐙 this is way too just, good, righetous, and we hate all that 🐙 we hate being like a judge : fair, because the norm is the opposite of that and we love norms and hate being aginst the norms 🐙 why, because this is satan’s box in the whch we’re living mankind 🐙 if satan’s brainwahsing was hate despise your biological family and love so much every one else on the earth we’d be like that 🐙 but the braiwnahsing is : love your family like idolatry and despise and condier __ inferior __ everyone else in this world, despide everyone else 🐙 why ?? what have they done ?? nothin, ti’s jsut that theysupposeldy « deserve » your despise, or deserve you perceiving em as inferior, because they made such an humongous crime : they’re not your biological family = ??!!??!!??!! 🐙 why is this evil to love our biological family way mroe than GOD,way more than anybody else than anythign else ? because it’s so mongaloid because it’s only focusing on << they’re my blood , flesh so they’re amazing, perfect , the greatest family on the earth 🐙 what ?? this is not intelligent reasonning !! 🐙 justebcause they’re your family, they’re the greateste ??!! nope !! 🐙 are they even sinners ? yes they are ! oh no don’t say that bout my family, they’re << perfect<< i’m telling you ! 🐙 why are they so perfect ?? ebcause they’re << my family<< = ??????!!! 🐙 are they even evil ? nope, they’ can’t be, they’re my family = ???!!!! 🐙 wow there somethign seriously wrong with us 🐙 and the closer to our flesh and blood to ourselves < the more we worhsip em 🐙 and its sinful because we must love <<<< GOD <<<< above eveyone else ! 🐙not mere human beings 🐙 because they’re not Heavnely Father all powerful Creator of the universe !! 🐙 and what does Bible say < that idolaters won’t inherit the Kingdom of Heaven 🐙 so watchout humanity !! you’re risking hell becaus your fmaily love is evil, unpure, sinful 🐙 they’re blinded by love, if we can clal that lvoe 🐙 ti’s false love 🐙 people don’t even turly love their family 🐙 why ? because its a brainwahsing : they’ve been indoctirnated, conditionned to « love » their family 🐙 theynever said hey let’s be different from one another human, let’s do what we wnt, let’s feel what we want 🐙 if we want lets love for example our biological families 🐙 nope 🐙 people nevr said that, ti’s my life i do what i want wiht it 🐙 nope 🐙 because if almost <<< every human<< in this planet worships their family or are almsot worhsipping their family, totlaly crazy about their family its not a personal choice 🐙 it’s lucifer’s indcotrination 🐙 it’s the false ideas, false love, false beleifs, false opinions, false philosophy, here family lovephilosophy which satan put in our everything 🐙 conscience, brian, soul ect 🐙 we could never say we don what we wnt, tis our life, if we wanna love our biologcial fmailies we will, and if we don’t wanna we won’t 🐙 no 🐙 because if this was the case, how come almost everybody on earht, have the same universal planetary philosohpy of family’s the best thing in the unvierse, the best gift from life is family bla bla and pope crap like that 🐙 why do you think almost the __ entire _ _ world thinks this way ?? because oh ! what a humongous coincience ! everyone on earth came out with the same idea of wanting to be crayz in love wiht their fmaily ?? of coruse nope 🐙 they were forced, << lead to << brainwashed into having this stupid crazy family philosphy 🐙 why unfairness ? injustice ?? because look !!! look at this world ! at the earthling people ! 🐙 look at the fact that how very very few humans are << fair << to everybody 🐙 but really : everybody 🐙 who would for example risk their lvies to save a non family member of theirs !! a pure stanger ! or one of their worst enemies ! or a « mere » acuantance (satan’s false reality’s discirmnation injustice) or a « mere » friend 🐙 because we all know that if we had to chosse between saving or helping a freind and saving or helping a family member, most of us would chosse : family ! 🐙 because we’re way too wicked, way too double standard ! way too respect of peopel, way too << sectarian<<<<< 🐙 this is a giant issue of us human race, worldwide issue 🐙 our disgusting crappy mongaloid sectarianism 🐙 we’ll never be healed, freed form that, unless GOD sends us a giant miracle !! 🐙 or if we had to give an organ to a so called « mere » stranger, enemy, friend, or a friend’s relative, or the wife or hsuband of one of our relatives, a co worker ect or to one of our biological family member, we’d choose, injustly, sectarianly < the family member !! 🐙 it’s like we’re racists of non family !! like familycists !! 🐙 that’s so gross, so hateful, so contemptible !!!!! 🐙 so much evilness, so much injsutice, so much , we could clal that : crap, poo = pope, vomit, pee garbage 🐙 all these wicked stuff in us could be well sumed up into these terms for they got a lot of connotation to show how despicable this all is 🐙 because we don’t wanna be like CHRIST << opening our hearts, minds, consciences ect to __ everyone__ but only to a few , who ? our biological family members 🐙 the most incredible thing is that as we’re in beelzebuth’s false reality, most brainwashed zombies in this world clal that : beautiful ! oh you lvoe your family ? oh me too ! we all do ! oh that’s so sweet ! so touching !! 🐙 yuck, yuck, yuck !! makes us anti conformsits anti family wanna puke !! 🐙 we say we care about family but do we care about all the earths families ?? nope ! 🐙 not even animal families,who totally matter too !!! so much ! 🐙 you see how hypocretical we are humanity !! 🐙 we’re always << destroying << animals families !! when we kill the cows baby to eat them ! or take away the mom from her baby because of inhumane cruel milk industry 🐙 and we’re gonna kill that dairy cow for meat in a few years ! 🐙 so we’re totlaly anti family in fact ! double standard !! you see again the same sectarianism, the same evilnes,s the same inhumanity, the same respect of peole ( animals are people !!) , the same partialty, double standard treatment, double standard way of seeing the word ect 🐙 but here it’s double standard with : animal families don’t matter but our gluttony matter !s for we love dairy and meat ! 🐙 we don’t ware if we’re <<< killing << aniaml families ! but we don’twant anyboyd to destroy our human family !! 🐙 as if it was GOD or something ! ! 🐙 pure sin from hel !! yes satan must have definitely created this evil philosohpy in hell ! 🐙 because if JESUS when He came in this world loved << everysignle human<< with the same love, He loved << no one << more than any other 🐙 He didn’t care so much more bout mary, josesh and their kids than about the rest of humanity 🐙 then JESUS and His Heavenly Father both want humanity to be like that too : loving eveyrbody in this world wiht one same love, or at least loving all the brethren ( humans) we know with one same love 🐙 like loving your friends, neighbours, co workers, kids, the same 🐙 because when we disdian some co worker for instance, satan’s stupid lying deceiving false « reality » because if that co worker was our son ! or cousin ect we’d be crazy about him her ! 🐙 even if he she had the same evil behavior, same evil ways, same evil heart ect 🐙 you udnerstand mankind ?? why this is so wrong 🐙 because we don’t even judge why we’re going to love our biological family so much more than all the human beings we know, because of our family having such a kinder,more generous, more empathetic, more humane heart ect, much better people, than the rest of the people in this world of the rest of people we know 🐙 no 🐙 the people in our family are not like saints !! and the rest of people like demons 🐙 what a conicindece this would be if this was the case in all earths families !! 🐙 that oh wow, we don’t loveour biological fmailies more than anyone else just because flesh & blood but because everybody’s evil except our family 🐙 who are we kidding, taking people for mongaloids !! ?? 🐙 we’re not naive mankind !! 🐙 which is why if pro families say oh my family’s the bgreatest family in the world, their hypocretical friends are going to shut up ! to not start a fight ! no !! your family my friend ain’t the greast, mine is ! 🐙 and another friend, no !! you’re wrong, the greatest is mine ect 🐙 ridiculous, so stupid !! 🐙 and we are so <<<< blinded << << by this brainwashing !! heart !! washing ofstaan which actually is a << false << love 🐙 because itss a brianwahsing ! as if cupidon had made everybody on earth ‘ love’ their family – agianst—their will, and if it had’nt been for cupidon, they would just like, or not love, or not really care bout their families 🐙 this mankind and its universal philosophy ‘d be so diferent 🐙 can you imagine humanity ?? wow 🐙 in the entire world, people would’nt be crayz about their biological families, jsut like they ain’t crazy about strangers, or racial strangers, or acquantances, ect 🐙 and we say we love our friends ?? no 🐙 well yes a bunch of nice people who actually do care about – people --, not just bout their biological families 🐙 these << love << their friends, perhaps even more than they love their biological families,a nd this is beautiful, this is << pure << love 🐙 because this aint no brainwahsing of just because i was born in this family o my geentrix and genitor and love these 2 families so much, so crazy, so stupid ! 🐙 no, here it’s, your my friend, i chose you because i actually <<< like you < <, no, !! ! << love<< !!! you 🐙 but our genitors families of course we dont choose them 🐙 we were born among them, and what a terrible thing ! 🐙 but you == truly == love your friends, humanity, but do you == truly== love your family ?? 🐙 it’s an evil ove also because we’re supposed to always show == justice== to all, this is what pleases Heavenly Father and His CHRIST , and we’re supposed to always === teach== << good things<< to everyone, to our relatives too 🐙 so ti’s not a good thing at all that we show this unjust love to our family, because we’re teaching them to be bad, to do be unfair too, and we’re teaching them the wrong path of evil, the path of double standard, we’re telling them : you see how sectarian, unjust, wicked, double standard, communitarian ( here family and non family), hearltess, i am my family ? well copy me 🐙 this is so wrong 🐙 and we think we’re heroes orsomehting for loving crazily our families ? nope, we’re just losers for doing this 🐙 we’re making this world what, a worst ? better ? place for all ? worst evidently 🐙 the day we start loving, having itnerest, being fair to, caring about :II everybody in this planetII , we’d be making this world a better place for all 🐙 but we’re so filled with garbage pee crap vomit poo (uk) = pope (usa) that we want to make a beautiful better place only for our our our our beloved family 🐙 !! vomit !! 🐙 remember racism, sexism, this is why this was created in the first place 🐙 well now it’s with family : familycism 🐙 like you ain’t my ethnic group i don’t seriously like you, i sort of like you , but i’ll never love you like i love people from my ehtnic group 🐙 well with family ditto : i kinda like you, or i don’t like you at all i don’t seriously like you, i sort of like you , but i’ll never love you like i love people from my dear family 🐙 let’s always remmeber the Biblical verse, the <<< will of GOD <<< love IIII your brehtrne IIII like yourself 🐙 this is so compeltely the opposite of what mankind’s doing, because this is against < groups< and with this family worship, we’re definitely making groups 🐙 but not only with the family worship, with the racial ehtnic group, sexist group ( men agaisnt women, w against m), age group ( young againt old ect), 🐙 and also we don’t seriously care about humans from other continents or countries for we’re so very antionalsits, chauvisim, patriotists 🐙 which is the exact same brainwashing than the family one, but with our country or countries 🐙 see how people are obsessed, interessted in, care only bout their different countries or theyr only country ?? and not intrested about all the other countries ? ditto with family 🐙 interest, care bout enormously, bout family, and not bout the other people : who have their other families or orphans without families 🐙 and orphans wish they ahd families ? wow what a false reality ! they should thank GOD and be ahpy about not having any family !! 🐙 because that way they’ll never be a brainwahsed zombie of satan the mongaloid god prince chief father of this wrold 🐙 CHRIST JESSU said it in the Holy Scriptures= Bible 🐙 and He said the entire world’s under the devil’s cup 🐙 so you grasp now why all these stupid brainwashed of that mental retard satan 🐙 because at least you can not worship your family, unfairly, unjustly, non impartially, for you aint got no biological family when you’re an orphan !! alleluya ! 🐙 yes people are way better of without families 🐙 they’re such a pain in the neck and us anticonformsits anti family, it makes us sick !!!!! to our stomahc when our relatives say to us i love you ebcause you’re my niece , granddauther, sister ect !! 🐙 yuck ! mentally retarded beleif ! 🐙 it’s not your such a good human being, you’re very sweet, very kind, you’re very charitable, very just, very philantorpist so this is why i love you, it has nothign to do with you being my son daughter, or sister, or nephew , father ect 🐙 we wish !! we so very much wish !!! anti family humans that they would tlel us this but no 🐙 oh with all this stress for everytime we tlel them no !! don’t sya that to me ! are you trying to give me a cancer ??!! 🐙 i’ve spoken for horus to you bout this ! i’ve explained this to you hundreds of times !! brainwashed sheep of lucifer !! 🐙 you msut not love your family members because of that crappy ‘ argument’ ( it aint one , satan’s idncotirnation !) that i love you ebcause you’re my : family : no !! 🐙 you see how dumb this all is ? how we’re so programmed, as machines, by satan and probably by the luciferians who rule the earht with satan, thsoe who worship him and laughter innocent animals and kids, and babies to lucifer & to evil spirits ( demons) 🐙 because tey controlsociety s oyes, satan hasn’t probably done this dumb braiwahsing by himself but needed evil humans to spread this vomit of a family love braiwashing all over planet earth 🐙 what a hateful world we live in !! 🐙 and then we wonder why so many humans hate most humans !! 🐙 well if we weren’t so unfair !! with this family probem and all the toehrs because we repeat this with gender, age, racial groups, countries, animals and humans 🐙 animals not mattring and humans mattering too much, supposedly so we killing rapiing abusing all the aniamls jsut because of thiss tupid « argument » 🐙 and us never doing these wickednesses to humans becuse humans supposedly matter and not animals = ??!!??!!??! 🐙 because it’s very dumb this family « love » because we never focus on how wicked or kind our biological family members are in order to determine if we have to love them or unfortunately hate, despise them or just not like them 🐙 we always focus on this crazy idea that : if they’re our family they’re : great, perfect, without any once of wickedness in them 🐙 and if someone asks why ? we answer : because they’re my family ! there can not posibly be evil in my family 🐙 < ??? this is too irrational !!!!! 🐙 this means that , i mean tell that to a genius, a philosopher, or to GOD even better !or to JESUS , or to a jduge : judge my relatives are accused of rape , but you know, they can’t have done the rape, because they’re <<< my family << 🐙 what would the jduge think ?? but these people, they have commited the rape, because, they << aren’t my family << : ????????!!!!!!!!!! 🐙 so ehre we can observe that this evil satanic conditionning makes our jdugement be false, unfair, unjust, erroneous, partial 🐙 and partial philosophy, partial judgement is again lucifer’s creation of his false planetary universal pope poo vomit garbage of a « reality « 🐙 because we can not possibly see, because we’re way too blinded by satan, that our relatives are actually capable of doing abominable thigns such as racism, hating for no reason, amnipuation, rape, hitting somebody for no reaosn, beating abusing innocent animals of GOD, lying, cheating, speaking evil lies agisnt people’s back 🐙 you know, any type of evil action or evil thoughts 🐙 because they’re our !!! family !! so their hearts are so pure !! 🐙 they’re holy angels !! 🐙 ????? 🐙 like if you tell these so brainashed sheep who put their families on a piedestal : you know, most people go to hell, do you think your family’s going down to hell ?? they answer ; oh no !! never ! other people yes ! anybody but my family !! 🐙 but what would you beleive that ?? how come anybody in this earth could end up in hell expect your family ?? your family can’t possibly be less evil, less sinful, more holy than the rest of humanity ?? 🐙 yes they can ! because they are ! because they’re my flesh & blood = ???!!! 🐙 insane mankind ! insane sectarian injustice ! 🐙 we refuse to have justice in our hearts, thoguhts,minds, brains, hilosphies, consciences, souls, subconeciens, you know, unlike GOD and JESUS 🐙 we hate that, GOD’s and JESUS impartial, just, good, righetous, pure holy philosophy, wya of seeing the wrod, things, way of thinking, way of analysing situation,s way of reazoning ect 🐙 why is that ?? because who is our father= lucifer 🐙 who is the « god » prince master father of this world accridng to the Holy Lord JESUS CHRIST ? << lucifer 🐙 who is conditionning indcotirnaitng everything wahsing us ( soul, mind, brain ect wahsing) << lucifer 🐙 so we evindetly have to hate GOD’s way of seeing things, doctirne, philosophy ect and we have to << love << lucifer’s way of seeing all this 🐙 for unfortunately that evil bastard is ruling,r engin over the earht, voer ous spirits, hearts, thoguths, soul, consciences, brains, sbuconeciences ect 🐙 nto 100% thank GOD !! 🐙 but perhaps 80 70 ?% ? 🐙 not 100% because sometimes, alleluya thank You Heavnely Father !! sometie !s jsut !!sometimes !! we’re able of being << just << 🐙 mricle of GOD !! or being good, or forgiving, or being comrpehensive, or not judging 🐙 wich would be the opposite of being fill with pee garbage vomit crpa ect 🐙 because all good stuff such as giving your ehart a ear to help and listen to anyone who needs help, prostitute, non relative, so trying to be impartial and non sectarian ! or helping the poor, or mistreated animals, or anytime you’re trying to dothe == right thing== this ain’t no crap poo garbage ect 🐙 this is beaitufl, righetous, good, this is what pleases Father of Heaven and earth 🐙 but unfortunately, the more time passes the more we see people being mroe unjust every day 🐙 being every day more : sectarian communitarian ( synonyme), evil, unfair, mean, manipulating people, abusing animals, killing to live and having no regard no respect not a care for life ( animals : non vegan lifestyle), ect ect 🐙 msot of the time we’re unfair, and only sometimes are we faire 🐙 most of the time it’s m eme 1st and hardly ever everyone else before me 1st, incudling animals < ! !! go vegan !! 🐙 so most of the times, pehraps 90 80 percent fo time we choose crap pee vomit garbage ect rather than the absence of that ! 🐙 for example with family 🐙 so many exmaples like in tv series , movies 🐙 your best friend has always been there for you but now he’s accusing your family members of being drug deaerls, with is unfortunately true 🐙 you tell your best friend : i deny you, i reject you, you aren’t my friend anymore 🐙 because them, they’re my fmaily, them turly matter, they’re <<<< my blodd<<< 🐙 you ain’t that, so get away from me ! and don’t ever talk to me ever again !! 🐙 wow the friend whos always been an amazing friend ! family first ! 🐙 what a bunch of pope poo !! because this is someone filled with vomit, crap pee ect because h<< his friend<<< which used to be more like family to hi mis now nobody to him !! 🐙of coruse he would’ ve <<never << denied<< him if he had been a cousin, brother, his father, oncle ect 🐙 and this is crap garbage pee ect also because : his II friend’s II the one who’s right ! not his II family II because his friends’s doing the right thing ! his family are doing the wrong thing ! dealing drugs !! wich is a sin and wicked !! 🐙 but as we think with our vomit pope pee of an evil unfair sectarian conditionned brainwashed heart conscience soul ect !! 🐙 whatever happen we need to be ;; unfair ;; and in any and every situation put our relatives first, even know we know deepdown they’re the one who’re doign something sinful, wicked, and the other person is the one doing the righetous thing, trying to be ritgehtous 🐙 because this is turly a good friend, because these friendz are like = family= bros 🐙 so if he was a bad friend he would’ve said if you’re like my bro then your family is like my family, therefore i’m just going to say to the police that they’re inncoent, even though i know they’re guilty of a cirme : deling drugs 🐙 this would’ve << unrigehtous<< == unjust== partial, not imaprtial, stupid, evil, selfish, communitarian sectarian, double standard, respect of humans, favoritism, ect ect, 🐙 eveyrhting that’s from satansits+ luicfer’s idncotrination of his false « reality « 🐙 all this is so wicked, and wrong 🐙 becase we try to analyse, think, act, reason, in an sectarian, unjust, double standard, favoritist, << unequal<< way 🐙 becauseof this family idncotrination we’re so __ unequalitarian __ humanity 🐙 for example one of youe acquantance or friends or co workers ect son or dauther , yourkid ‘s bene kidnapeed 🐙 being fair would be to care as much , be totally histerical, totlaly devastate,d cryig and crying, as if it had been your child 🐙 but you kind of care you’re not so worried, so psycotically obsessed with finding your child alive because youre «’ only’ a friend of the child, a friend of his aprent,s you’re not his parent 🐙 « only » ??!! jaja only = lucifer’s planetary brainwahsing of his vomit of a false reality 🐙 why it souldnt be « only » ?? << << because GOD & JESUS CHRIST both care about every human the same way !! this is why !! 🐙 if we were like JESUS CHRIST we’d all we so worried, crying, desparate !! even if we’re supposedly « only » people from the community who don’t even know who that child is, or who live in the neighborhood where that child lives 🐙 like a preist ! or a none ! 🐙 they propably care about xxxx every humanxxx just like their xxx biological family members xx !!! 🐙 so the rpeist ‘d be as devastated as if his child or sister brother, or any relative had disappeared 🐙 but this is JESUS philosphy, heart, conscience ct 🐙 and we aint got His heart cosncience philosophy, but lucifer’s, our god our pricne ect 🐙

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out   get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out Icon_minitimeMar 5 Fév - 9:45

Because as you can see, meg, sarah , casey, tim tess ect care less I they care because they have a heart, but they don’t << seriously care << as benji ain’t their kid, but maria’s kid 💙 they’d had ii seriously ii cared if benji had been their kid 💙 they always do that in mass media, tv , cinema ect , everywhere 💙 trying to indoctrinate condition brainwash human race throug tv , soap operas ect 💙 because they always show a brainwashed zombie sheep on serie,s movies, soaps, who worships their biological family 💙 a compelte conformsit, who obey these stupid norms, stupid rules, of doing like evrybody on earht, of loving our families abnormally, too much 💙 because we << never <<< !!!!neve !r !! see a character of a soap, movie, series who’s absolutely anti family, anticonformist, non conformist , what’s the difference between these two 💙 for we always see a character, or acuatlly several one,s in a soap or tv show, who loves their family in a huge sectarian way and who says it’s my ‘relative : for example brother / cosuin, daughter) !!! you don’t udnerstand ! you don’t have kids ! it’s << my<<< ( relative) 💙 they want to kill for their relative !! wow ! like maria in this satanic soap is capable of killing the human who kidnapped her son 💙 she evidently don’t tt truly tt :::: care :::: bout benji, becuse if she had been one of benji’s friend, or nanny or neighbor, or benji’s parents firend,s or baby sitter : she would sort of car,e sort of love benji, so she wouldn’t possibly be capable of murdering out of hysteria, the kidnapper of the kid who wouldn’t be hers 💙 because as you see its maria who’s acting histerically, because she’s his mom, it’s not casey, sarah, tess, tim who are histerics here because : they aren’t benji’s parent 💙 so you see how ridiculous this world & situation is 💙 what does this all mean ? << that our behavior, reactions are fabricated, how to say, monitored ? like a robot, like a pupeet 💙 by satan, the « prince » of this world 💙 because we’re acting out of being braiwnahsed here, maria, and all the other « maria’s « of this world, bweather itd be their mom, their son, their nephew, their aunt ect 💙 if so many poeple ‘d reactign + acting like maria, all crayz, all violent, capable of killing the kidnapper of her family member , its only because : we’ve been programmed 💙 only an anticonformsit would be all relax max ! 💙 not caring bout their kindpaped relative more than about any kidnapped person 💙 not likenot caring at zero pencent, nope, but just : caring <<< normally<<< 💙 witho zero dobule standard sectarian partial unequal thought, reaction, reazoning of : if this had been your relative, you’d be crazy with anxiety, so mad, wow !! so agitated, so worried 💙 and if the kidnappe dis « only « your roomates sister, or your neighbors brother ect, you couldn’t give a toss ( uk : coudn’t care less) 💙 nope 💙 because an anticofnormsit care bout ::::: peopl ::: our :::: bretrhen ::: 💙 not bout biological family only !! 💙 so they’d have the same concern, the same preoccupation, the same enormous fear, the same hysteria ect ect for _ _ _ _ any person_ _ _ _ who’d been kidnapped or secruestrated ect , not caring any more nor any less if it had been family member or not 💙 but this is a concept we disdain : justice, equality ! non communitarianism !!! so it’s clear satanists who control humanity with satan choose tv to brainwash humanity 💙 for they want humanity to copy the behavior, philosophy, reactions, actions, way of reazoning, fo seeing the world, and thigns ect of those soap actors, tv show actors, tv movie actors ect 💙 that if we see people crazy with sectarianism pope poo on tv because this is my my my family member you’re hurting ! like your sister’s boyfriend, don’t you hrut my sis or else ! 💙 but do not care if a guy is hurting anyone else they frequent or know or don’t know ! 💙 sot hey want people of the earth to be just like those evil sectarian characters on tv : if they’re so anti people who aren’t their family, so filles with disdain or hatred for people who aren’t their family, they’re so against people who aren’t their family, they’re so unfair to the people who aren’t their family, and such heroes, defensors of their family, but never heroes when it comes to people who aren’t their family << people who watch these tv soap, movies, series do ditto 💙 this is satan’s plan to make the « new family « or how could we clal that 💙 the evil fmaily love, evil unjust desire to protect on’s family, but never will to protect ii people in general ii or at least people we know or frequznt 💙 we aint no hereos therefore 💙 in GOD’s true reality, but we evidently are « heroes » in satan’s disgusting false reality 💙 soi t means we’re super incredibly influencable and indoctirnable, everything wahsles ( brainwahsable, spirit washable ect), because if satan tell us be a terrorist, because in tv series, soaps, movies, there are characters who are terrorists, we’re going to become terrorists ?? 💙 if on tv satan shows everybody despising animals, again sectarian injustice, crappy philosophy against impartialyt, against animals : if satan tell us to kill to eat = eat omnivore all the days of our lives, on tv always showing mankind eating dead animals 💙 we’re going to do ditto ! human race 💙 if satan show us to be liars, evil, manipulators, dsicriminating animals, people ect on tv soap opera,s movies ect << we’re jsut going to do ditto people o planet earth 💙 because this is exactly what lucifer wants, with this new family false wicked « love » he has created : he wants us to be anti Bible !! and pro family ! if you’re por family you’re anti Bible ? perhaps, Holy GOD ? 💙 because if you can’t have a care for everyone and III respect IIII for everyone and not just for your family, because your dearest pope poo crap called tv taught you this, then you couldn’t care any less bout the Word of GDO which is Bible 💙 because if Bible says love your !!!! brethren !! as yourself, you say !! no !! to that, and you say humanity : love !!!! your biological family !!!! as yourself 💙 not your brethren, not the people of the earth, no , not your earth family ( the tones of humans GOD has made who are lucifer’s kids like us) 💙 how funny this false reality : people saying the love Bible, agree with Bible, but who’re so crazy in love with their family, how paradoxical, contradictory !! 💙 Father of Heaven and earht Yur true holy pure righetous reality : is love __ _ _ your bretrhen __ - -as thyself as loads of times You tell humanity in the Bible to love our brethren as ourselves and not even !! once !!!! do You say in your BibLE to love ii our biolcoigl fmailies ii as ourselves I so you see there you go ! Holy Father help us make the right thing by << everyone << not the non right thing by our family , wich in lucifer’s false reality seems to be the « rght thing » but aint ! because this reality is false !! what is the opposite of this digusting sectarian love of family : its called !! equalitarian treatment of everyone !! equality !
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out   get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 10:00

even if some people care so much about other people who aren't their biological family, they still don't care about them as much as they do about their biolgocial family : like a step mom who totally loves her stepson, but she doesn't him as much as if he was :: hers:: so always over and over agin eternally til the last huamnb eing on this planet, the eternal vomit crap garbage of blood & flesh!! you aint my flesh & blood i cant love you! ieven if you're so kind hearted; but you're my blood and wicked, and manipulator, selfish, liar, greedy : i adore you perfect family member = ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47M541aNeN8 cole's father all crazy because it's << his son << who's under the water and he hates gregory so he dont care about gregory dying I false reality of the family stupid sectarian love because if cole was grgory and gregory was cole !! cole's father would not care that cole's dying and would be incredibly upset over gregory's dying I stupid false fmaily love also with caitlin : she's so upset because her father could be dead in the water but , annie and all the toehrs alos are upset but no so much!! because greg is not their father nor family member; he's just a company or someone they know; whereas gregoy is caitli'n << father <<; so this is why caitlin's so agitated but this is so silly, so of luicfer's false reality for gregory's a murderer, an evil mosnter , he has done abominations, he's hertless, expect towards his beloved fmaily of coruse, again again again and again the false realityof family love idncotirnation!! because calitin lvoes gregory despite him being an abominalbe murderer and msonter only because gregory is her daddy ; and gregory is good to caitlin and mean to everyone else only because caitlin is his daughter and he wants to kill, to desotry other poepels lives and they're not his family but caitlin is his family so he only does and wishes the best to her = ????!!! the vomit of sectarianims of this false reality! the family sectarianism!! because really catilin loves gregory xx only xx because he's her father; because he's so evil that nobody else loves him; isn't that weird?, nobody loves gregory, expect his family; and even some of his family hate him, desdain him for he's way too evil like satan ; so if only his family loves him and no one else, it's obviously the false stupid fmaily love indoctirnaiton of this planets false reality, where you love your fmily even if they have raped you, beat you up, are wicked to you, are disrespectufl, heartless ect; because gregory ahs done so much evil to caitlin but she xx has forgiven xx him only, and __ only __ because he's her father; it's so probably that she wouldn't have forigven grgeory if he was one of her companies ; false reality this family" love "!! because all the other people thate :: kinda :: care about gregory and cole grawning and being able to die, but they don't seirously care because they' " only" his companies or people who know cole & gregory :; they're nothing theirs, not of their flesh & blood; "only" is the belif of this worldwide false reality; because its like saying asians , brown people , blakc people are ' only' aisans, browns blakcs = !!! and everyone has the same vlaue, all the races, blacks, asians browns have the same value as whites so < those who aren't our family have the same valus as those who are our family ; so it's a total evil dumb !!!! false reality !!!!! if all the people rpesent don't care as much, aren't as upset as if these were their family; because they are their family, we all are one big family humanity ! ! !! ! and its as if only te black present cared about the black drawing, and the whites asians browndidn't turly care about the black drawning because they're not black like him or her = ? ?? ??!! ! !! like we don't turly care about the human drawning becuse he she isnot our family, but we'd turly care if he she was our family =???!!!! that's so cruel! so yep, this is a false rality; because if we loved everybody like they're our family < we'd have the same preoccupation, itnerest, care, love, respect , the same just treatment towards all men, not a way better care, love treatment, itnerst justice ect towards our family and less of all this towards those who are not our family ; just like we don't have the same interest for whites browns blacks ect as of those of our own ethnic group ou groups because they're not our ethnic group ; tis is our unjust hearts, evil hearts, filled with puke, poope, pee garbage ; this is satan's!
if we were fair , just , we'd give the same love and treatment to everyone on the earth but we treat with so much unfairness , injustice people who are other families or orphans, other ethnic groups ect; we make too many differentce,s to much respect of people, too evil we are!!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out   get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Fév - 12:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMGYi2DPt6g sectarian humanity, thats disgusting, inmoral, uenhtical, evil sehfish self centered!!! many people in a boat like titanic, every eprson is aksing for their relatives!! or sspoue/ sentimentla aprtner!! where is my borhter, is it ok? where is my futue husband? is he alright? ect!! they're not aksing for all of their ;:: friends:::!!! or all the poeple they do not know who are in dnager of death there!! they do not care ??!! heartle people! all society only cares baout family, no one else mater to em! thats so mean!! we are too communitarian ! blood related communitarian!! sin!!! sinners!! GDO will punish us! if JESUS was in a boat and all the people there in danger of dying, would JEUS only care about his blood related family?? no!!! bout :::: everybody ;;; there!!!! one of them say there's ok they're ehre with me; who's we asks someone; and the eprson answers; j , n v and c; and for example c is his siter; oh she is ok!! she 's ok!!! he yells ; you see! sectairnaism! j , n and v are his friends!! but he doesn't seem to care! wow! everyone there is asking only for either their family memebrs who're on the boat or if none of their family memebrs is on the boat, theyre aksing for their wif husband or girlfriend boydriend; this is sick! this is abominable! rmemeebr the Bible, humanity??!!! love ,,,,,,,,,,,,, your brethren ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as thyself!! it aint love your ,, girfrliend boyfriend,, or family memebrs,,,, as thyselves!!! we're lsitning to whom ehre, satan, ? GOD ? to satan of coruse; he's the one who wants human beigns to only love and only care bout their husband wife spoule sentimental patner and family members! and about ,,,,, no one else ,,,, on planet earth ? wow! oh this is why when we see someobdy raping, beating, killing some animal or fellow human, we say nothign we do nothing! for they arent our husband wife, sentimentla aprtner or family! oh so this is why when we know our neighbour is getting beaten by her husband or sentimentla aprtner, she isn't our aunt, cousin, siste,r grand ma mother ect! we coudn't care less!! good chidlren of beelzebuth we are human race! we sould we ashmae!d ahsmaed of having wicked, evil, ehartless, selfish, double standard, makingxxxx respect of human beings xxxx, making favoritism, nothaving jugde judgment, making differences betwene human beings, beigns in generla, having double standard heart, dobule standard way ofseeing things, the world; having unfair cosnciences, unfair minds, brais, souls, spirits, eharts ect; we should be ahsmed of having unjust sub conecien, thoughts, diea,s phyisloshpy cosncience ect ect!! we should care, love, wish the ebst to, be worried about, truly have itnerest in ::: all our btrothers and ssiters;;; = humanity the same way!! at the same elvel! like GOD! like CHRIST! on the boat veryf ew are the ones asking for the wwww people in general xxx whom they dislike, like, hat,e love, or their xxxx friendsxxxx in roder to know if they're pok, alive, dead; veyr few few are asking for their non spoule, non sentimentla aprtner, non family members; wow; disgusting unethical self centered or here family centered and sentimentla aprtner centered world; all bout me me and my partner! me me and my family! ti sucks big time!! some of ehm is drowning udner water, unconscious, and y is his girfriend and the other is just an aquantance, note ven a firend; and he doesnt wanna go udner water to save him because its jsut an acuqantance= sectairna!! not equalitarian, not just, not righetous, not agaisnt faoviritms ect; wereas the girlfieind of the unconscious guys jumps intothe water to save him = ditto! sectairnaism, not equalitarian, not just, not righetous, not agaisnt faoviritms ect; I if the person under water had been the relative of the ehartless guy who wants to do ;;; nothing;;; to hemlp save him! or had been his girlfriend! oh yeahs he would've jumepd in the water to save hi! and if the guy udner water hadnt been te boyfriend of that woman, she would've done hhhh nothing h h h hto try and save him! what a heartless humanity!! its like this : im saving my vvv girlf fiened boyfriendccc, im not saving my ::::: nothing:::, or ims aving my xxxx family member xxx, i'm not risking my life to save myxxx nobody, nothingxx < !!!!!!! please help me swin : im not gonna do anythign exepct take care of ymself, says somebody on the baot, wow!!!! but if she ha been his sister mother girfriend ect!! dobule standard communitarian sectarian inhumane mankind!! you have to go with the others I no im not leaving you = only because he's her girlfiend! therwise, she would leave him! like all the toehrs have left him! this is probably something GOD will judge us on the day of His judgement I because we didn't yyyyy care y yy y y yabout our fellow humans!! like on the titanic : all they cared about is in tis order; 1 me myself 2 my mymy family memebrs who are on this boat 3 let eveyrbodye else die, like i care! or if there was none of their family members on the baot : 1 me mysefl and i 2 my wife or husband or romantic aprtner 3 let eveyrone else die, i don't care!! why will GOD probbaly jdge us on particular cases such as this one ? because GOD will judge every injustice we've made and this is a serious injustice , GDO will probably jduge us on every single respect of people we made I and this is a serious respect of peope I it recalls us racism, and all sorts of discrimintiosn like on the titanic, its like they were men racists!! mencists! save all the women & children, let all men die, we dont care about men ; is that it = ?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or like with animals, we're animalcists: if they had bene animals on the baot: 1 save all the human beigns 2 let all the animals die, we don't care bout animals!!!!! I and of coruse, if there is no relative of yours on the boat, no girfriend or boyfriend or spouse of yours on the boat: 1 save me! help me! 2 let eveyrone else, i dont care about eveyrone else but me me myself!!! this is life on earth! doesn't make you want to love & respect humans! what a disgrace we are human race!! we should be so terribly ahsamed! evil human race!! selfihs human race! butthis is no jdugement, we have no right to judge our human brothers & sisters= human race I because this is onyl a descrption of reality, or descrption of true fcts thats all, no judgement here I but us vegans who are absolutely in love with animals, GDO forgive us, but we would' ve done the same sectairan dobule standard favoritist jdugement, reaction to this situaiton, reazonning, thoguths, sub coencie ect here , if there ahd been animals on the boat: 1 we would've eben crazily worried about all the non human animals, 1 save all the non human animals!!!! 2 save the humans or let them die, we vegans dont care!!! so, we cant jduge if we're just as heartless selfish sectariandouble standard ect as the rest of humanity!! not the entire humanity is this way, self centered, or family centred, spouse centered, romantic partner centere,d and myself myself me me centered, but most of us yes human race: because lets face it, very few human creatures would've been xxxxx selfless xxxx , interested , concerned not bout me mee myself, my my my my spouse/ romantic partner / family , but about llll everyonelllll there in general! and risking to die to save all these llll strangerslll or people they know and ahte or dont even like!! very few would've bene so good! so generous, so caring! so humane! we can call this extreme altruism, extreme philantorphy; wehn you care about others in general more than you do about you
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out   get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out Icon_minitimeSam 25 Mai - 9:11

make each and every day count 🍦 ? unify family? 🍦 against Bible isn’t it ABBA? for Your Bible seems to say to unify everyone together, all the people who are in this planet; not just their family members 🍦 for You don't tell the world in Your Holy Scriptures , to love our brethren less than ourselves , or love them a lot but not as much as ourselves, or to love them less than our family but to : love them as much as ourselves ! ! you don’t talk about family! you don’t mention family! You talk about :::: brethren in general :::: ; how come humanity we’re so dead dead blind asleep ?? so brainwashed, zombies, that we can’t see this ? 🍦 that we cannot see the whole, the entire thing, that we see only a bit of the thing, a part of the thing : family 🍦 why is this brainwashing ?? maybe because humans aren’t born with everybody in general, but only with a few brethren called family

🍦 of course Holy GOD you maybe want to unify family but not just family, everyone else ; because we’re too futile frivolous superficial if we’re going to start making a list of every little group you GOD want to unify 🍦 like group co- workers & boss ; groups neighbors ; group friends ; group community group this group that ; why family 🍦 we put family on a pedestal family isn’t GOD ; there’s so much more than family ; we totally forget about all others !!! unify family ok then what ????!!!! 🍦 what about the rest of humanity ??!! we’re living in a huge false reality, humanity, don’t you see ??!! no we cannot see , we’re way too turned into robots sheep puppets 🍦 we believe it’s logical, normal, rational, to think family, always think family, only family, never the others ; like help unify other groups, other families 🍦 no we only think to unify our family group 🍦 even if we know loads of other groups, loads of other families that we see regularly

🍦 other group of friends that aren’t ours 🍦 that we could help unify ect ect ect ect ect 🍦 because GOD wants to desunifiy all the other groups ? and only unify the family group : ???!!!! of course not 🍦 actually it’s kind of « logical » , « normal « that we think only one group, the family group, as we’re too everything washed, too indoctrinated, too in a false ‘ reality’ of humanity , of the earth 🍦 because if our mind, conscience, thoughts, soul, ideas, opinions, way we see things , life, world, way we reason, subconscious mind etc. is always so self - centered, so selfish, always thinking about our own being , our i and no one else 🍦 it’s logical that we think the same but with a small group like family 🍦 thinking only family and no other being by him herself, or a group, small or big etc. ; knowledge is power ; we doesn’t care about anything expect ourselves and our family members let’s be beautiful inside 🍦 that’s what counts 🍦 exterior beauty, what is that? it doesn’t exist;

invention of the devil’s false reality 🍦 sometimes you have to put friendship / family aside : meaning you have to stop making favoritism, partiality, because your friend or family relative has been accused of murder, and yet you accuse them, you're impartial, just, put your feelings aside 🍦 we must stop being biased 🍦 whether it’d be with friends or family members ; because if it’s the « all powerful god family « it’s all right, let them say, think, do any immoral stuff, mean stuff, sinful stuff, abominable stuff ; it’s alright, it’s family 🍦????!!!!???!!! or sometimes, humans are friends sectarian ; so ditto but with a friends or friends ; no 🍦 that’s immoral ; we’re too immoral 🍦 in our heads, souls, psychology, consciences , spirits , ideas, way our brain works, thinks, analyzes, observe, concluded , our convictions , subconscious ect 🍦 because this means we’ll never live in the truth, if we’re always going to live in a false reality where there’s too much respect of people and biased 🍦

just because we were programmed human race to believe family deserves way better treatment than everyone else 🍦 it’s as if we wanted GOD to send anybody to hell expect our family members 🍦 not because our family members were pure, holy, and no one else was ; no 🍦 but because we decided , by a crazy brainwashing, crazy belief, crazy idea, that our family means so much more, is so much more valuable, than any other human person 🍦 so everybody can be poor, who cares ! everybody except our family members ; everybody can be victim of injustices, suffer, diseases, mental, physical, whatever, everybody but our family members 🍦 no ; let’s ignore family, let’s put them into brackets 🍦 let’s just think world before family ; let’s always think everybody , way before family 🍦 family included in everybody ; let’s not be <<< unjust <<<< to anyone who isn’t our family 🍦 let’s just be fair ; ditto if we’re super worshipper of our friends

otherwise our philosophy is filled with detritus vomit pee poo poop rubbish 🍦 because family first ; no ; no that can’t be 🍦 it belongs to this vomit detritus trash pee feces false reality ; no 🍦 it should be everyone first ! yeah ! that’s amazing ! but way too anticonformist, too anarchist, too different from how humanity see lie, stuff, thinks, reasons ect 🍦 this isn’t our hearts ; we’re not like this, sadly , sheep robot zombies puppets of satan, illuminati , demons, of only GOD knows who, of ? ourselves ? of ? society ? of this ? world ? 🍦 of our own thoughts ? self-brainwashed ? 🍦 because its one for all ,all for one ; it’s not one family member for all family members and all family members for one family members 🍦 oh ok then, everyone else on earth is vomit ??!! 🍦 please ! have a bit of justice, mercy, equality, humanity in your hearts, sectarian self- centered, or better said family members centered humanity !!!!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out   get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out Icon_minitimeSam 25 Mai - 9:15

can saints can be indoctrinated with the too gigantic unclean love towards family ?

we don’t understand 💔 we thought saints cared about righteousness 💔 human society of earth has a humongous issue with non - family members : they either hate, despise, or perceive them as not as important, not as valuable as their family, kind of like what we feel for handicapped, or elderly or despising other races ; but i thought this was only the children of lucifer 💔 but saints too ?? but if the world is one way i thought saints were supposed to be another way ? i thought this sectarian almost worship of family was a stuff of the unconverted , those who are in this world, the conformists 💔 and so how come saints seem to be like this too ? if by definition they’re supposed to be anti - conformists, and they aren’t of this world and those who are not Christians belong to this world, are worldly and have the spirit of the world, secular worldly philosophy 💔 like almost worshipping family and loving to treat unjustly, unequally, inferiorly , unrighetously, not according to justice, like a judge , like GOD, without respect of persons, ect, those who aren’t their flesh & blood ; born again saints are like this too, it seems ; how come ??

💔 aren’t they supposed to be the opposite of the world ? but this is the world who does that 💔 and born again saints too, apparently 💔 i thought if those in the world, the unconverted conformists, sheep, extremely heavily brainwashed, thinking like the world, not like GOD, not like His Holy Scriptures (Bible), were in love with their families and considered anybody who don’t have their flesh and blood as less deserving of humanity ,righteous treatment, respect, not deserving as much goodness as their families, or being less than their families ect but that born again hadn’t been brainwashed by this satanic injustice because now they were saved, saints, transformed by the renewing of their spirit by the HOLY SPIRIT, and so i thought that they had been brainwashed by this evil double standard thing before being saints but now not anymore and that this had disappeared from them and that now they were equalitarian, having an impartial view & treatment of everyone, putting nobody above another, because of flesh and blood or anything else 💔

but now we see often on youtube saints thinking, expressing themselves just like non - Christians : pray for <<my family<<, i’ll pray for <<<your family<<< 💔 completely ignoring or forgetting the existence of so many other humans <those who aren’t their flesh and blood, 7.5 billion souls ! this is the things that unconverted conformists say 💔 how bizarre that saints say the same thing, 1stfamily always ; how bizarre ; why ?? i thought if saints are by definition converted anti conformists, they were supposed to be thinking the opposite of what non saints say, which is : pray for <<< the people<<<, and for my enemies acquaintances, friends, family, for everyone i don’t know and know ,just for << everyone << 💔 but no, just like a person who has this wicked indoctrination of lucifer in their consciences, brains, minds, souls, spirits , hearts, sub consciences would say : pray for my family < born again saints too

💔 always in that order and almost never saying both non-Christians and Christians : pray for my acquaintances, friends, those i know, those i frequent, my entourage, colleagues , neighbors ect 💔 sectarianism 💔 but i thought if the sinners = those who have the spirit of the world, who think like their father the devil, were heavily strongly enormously sectarian, so crazy about sectarianism, and respect of persons, sectarian treatment then the born again were the complete opposite : absolute not sectarian, against sectarianism, against respect of persons 💔 and so would think about anybody but their family 💔 i don’t get it : if born again saints hang out so much more i guess with converted saints than with their unconverted family members, because they’re unconverted , why don’t they think bout those they often see, like their boss, neighbors, co -workers ect 1st, and then, family ? why do they think 1st 1st 1st 1st my family family family family

💔 so this is in their subconscious strongly, the collective subconscious of almost every human in this world 💔 only anti conformists don’t think 1st family 💔 really think << everyone<<1st, nobody special 1st ; they’re not converted and yet way more anti conformists than born again saints, which is paradoxical ! we thought born again were the most anti conformists in this universe !; well no 💔 like a true anti conformists would think : save )))) everybody)) Oh GOD, nobody in particular, or save those i don’t know and those i know ; but they won’t think 1st family 💔 why do saints and non - saints think ;; family 💔 first ?? if they don’t even see them often because they live far away from them or in another nation ? 💔 but those they see almost ,,,, everyday,,,, like neighbors, co-workers, they forget they exist ?? 💔 for they forget to say GOD save them ?? or saints pray for them ?? 💔 so this communitarian disgusting indoctrination of lucifer has been done on almost the whole world 💔 Christians and non-Christians ; how odd 💔 non-Christians thought Christians couldn’t be indoctrinated by the devil, since the very second they got saved : for now they’re GODs 💔
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out   get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out Icon_minitime

get out of satan's false reality ❥ be anti family, think out
Page 1 sur 1