Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart Empty
MessageSujet: super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart   super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Jan - 2:40

share in all this world please

King James Bible

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

romans 1 : 16 I am Not Ashamed of the Gospel

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 17For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26

When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. perishing = going to hell?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart   super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Jan - 3:01

let not sin rein in your mortal body

King James Bible

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

God Remains Faithful
…3What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it? 4May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written, "THAT YOU MAY BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR WORDS, AND PREVAIL WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED." 5But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? The God who inflicts wrath is not unrighteous, is He? (I am speaking in human terms.)

Psalm 51:4

Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight; so you are right in your verdict and justified when you judge.

Psalm 116:11
in my alarm I said, "Everyone is a liar."
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart   super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Aoû - 10:33

the things which are imposible with men are posible with GID = Alleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Timothy 3:16

Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.

Acts 3:26
When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

2 Timothy 1:8
So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.

2 Timothy 1:12
That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart   super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Aoû - 10:35

CHRIST JESUS said

king james Bible

For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

king james Bible romans 1 : 25

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart   super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Aoû - 12:18

God's Wrath against Sin

(Jeremiah 6:10-21; Jeremiah 25:15-33; Jonah 1:4-10; Acts 27:13-26)

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness. 19For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

21For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

24Therefore God gave them up in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.

26For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and hatred. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. 31They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.

32Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart   super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart Icon_minitime

super important stuff of our Father's Word,share in all eart
Page 1 sur 1