Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 8:54

Do they know the Father or do they only know CHRIST JESUS – only CHRIST JESUS apparently – because if they put their love in only a being that they think is one and one only – then they put their love in the ‘GOD JESUS’ who is JESUS + GOD, so no on the true GOD who is just GOD / so they don’t seem to know GOD whatsoever / they do know JESUS / but just JESUS / but does the Bible say that if people love & know JESUS only HIM, they will have eternal life? Or if they know both? If the Bible says to worship GOD alone , as an alone entity / then they must not ignore GOD / of course seems like Bible says I they know both Son & Father they’ll live forever / but they seem to know just Son / so they won’t have eternal life ? because they think they know Son & Father, but the Son being an entity with Father / JESUS is not one being with the Father / so they know the one they believe is the Father ( & the Son) but no because they know only the Son JESUS/ so they absolutely / never / loved GOD? Bible says worship GOD / so, is GOD happy with this? They know ‘GOD the Son’ but they don’t know the ツ true ツ GOD / so they do not know GOD / so the thing that says the Bible that if you know Son you know Father , it depends on the context : here, those Christians know just the Son & believe in Him as a fake identity of being ?? both Son of Father & Father of Son?? Crazy!

But it’s true what Bible says that I you know Son you know Father and vice versa but it’s in the context of : those who know GOD as just GOD + JESUS as just JESUS : they know the ¨true ¨identity of each of Them : and , contrarily to those poor deceived Christians, they serve both Son & Father, love both Son+ Father, trust in, put their faith in, live for, walk with both Father & Son / they know there are 2 distinct entities & give so much attention & time to both

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 9:11

They evidently do not wish to = ignore = GOD ( they know it’s terrible sin!!!!!!!!!! To ignore HIM = but the thing is, they believe CHRIST JESUS is GOD, so they think they’re doing the right thing by worshipping HIM & giving HIM all their thoughts, souls, hearts spirits ect = so they truly believe they’re absolutely = not = ignoring HIM, but being good servants of HIM = but not of HIM GOD, but of ‘JEUSS GOD’ ! but as the Bible is clear about following GOD & CHRIST JESUS , dying for GOD & CHRIST? Or just for CHRIST? Well, why would people die just for CHRIST and not for our –Father- the most important entity of the universe!!

Why do they believe CHRIST JESUS is GOD? Because the Bible says GOD Your Savior , JESUS CHRIST Your Savior = Bile speaks about the Holy One of Israel, it’s GOD ? it’s JESUS? You see, confusing ! so maybe what happened is that people who detest GOD & detest all Christians , have changed so many things in the Holy Bible, that we don’t know really who is who : who is the Holy One of Israel, who is the Savior, ect , because in the book of Isaiah, GOD says HE’s the only Savior, HE’s the Holy one of Israel, beside Him, there ain’t no one else / HE repeats this so many times = that if JESUS SAYS he4S OUR Savior? We’re like what?? Wasn’t GOD the only Savior? So people might think! Oh JESUS = GOD! = only Savior! Holy One of Israel! GOD aren’t YOU the Holy one of the = entire universe= ? why just Israel?

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 7:28

English Standard Version
yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

that is the problem: people like for - JESUS- not for GOD! those who think JESUS is His Father, but perhaps also those who know JESUS is JESUS & the Father's the Father they still seem to live for JESUS, not for GOD : it isn't Biblical, as it says here : GOD, for whom e exist, and not: JESUS the Son of GOD, for whom we exist : but it's hard to get because, we have to love JESUS so much, that we do not know how to, and how differently we must love JESUS of GOD : it can't be the same love, for the Bible says to worship = only = GOD, not JESUS : shouldn't we live for both CHRIST & GOD?

if CHRIST YOU're GOD, why does Bible say Spirit of GOD, not Spirit of JESUS : why does Bible say Holy SPIRIT of GOD? not of JESUS : why does Bible say we have one Father: GOD : or we have 1 GOD: the Father : why don't it say if JESUS was both Father both Son, we have one GOD / the Son, the Father ,or we have 1 GOD, JESUS who's the Son & Father? or we have one GOD : CHRIST?

Bible only says we have one GOD : GOD, the Father, making a difference between 2 different beings : the Son & the Father / because _ Son_ is one word, _ Father is another word : and if the Bible meant to say that CHRIST is GOD, and GOD is CHRIST, it would have said < we have one GOD : the Son the Father, JESUS GOD : both f them are one , one GOD : it never said this!

Food Sacrificed to Idols

…5For even if there are so-called gods whether in heaven or on earth, as indeed there are many gods and many lords, 6yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him. 7However not all men have this knowledge; but some, being accustomed to the idol until now, eat food as if it were sacrificed to an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.…
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Déc - 8:21

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

if GOD wanted the human rae to know that CHRIST JESUS was GOD, HE would have written something like : might know that LORD JESUS & that LORD GOD are GOD and beside Them, there is no other:

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

you see, again, GOD don't say I am JESUS GOD and GOD GOD ;, but HE specifies specifically that _ HE _ is 1, not 2!

Jeremiah 10:6
No one is like you, LORD; you are great, and your name is mighty in power.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

it don't say CHRIST is our Creator and Father, nowhere in the Holy Bible

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

here, it definitely shows that GOD is one & CHRIST another, because it don't say GOD is our mediator, but that GOD is ur Father & that JESUS is our mediator, and it don't say GOD is a man, but that CHRIST's a man ,so here, speaking about 2 people: GOD can't be both our Dad and our mediator, it makes no sense

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/8-6.htm
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Déc - 8:50

Peter's Confession of Christ
…16Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 17And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18"I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.

JESUS YOU're both on earth both in Heaven? in Heaven as Creator , on earth as human? no, YOU didn't say, I CHRIST GOD revealed this to you, but : @ My Father who is in Heaven @ if that was the wrong answer, for CHRIST would be GOD, CHRIST would have said to simon peter, something like I'm not just CHRIST, Son of GOD, I am also GOD Your Father _ CHRIST didn't say this for HE ain't no liar! and the devil can not deceive HIM making HIM believe HE's His Father! CHRIST knows who HE is : HE's Son of GOD , our Messiah
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Déc - 11:05

Luke 22:69

But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God."

Jesus Before the Sanhedrin

…61But He kept silent and did not answer. Again the high priest was questioning Him, and saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?" 62And Jesus said, "I am; and you shall see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN."63Tearing his clothes, the high priest said, "What further need do we have of witnesses?

CHRIST JESUS YOU’re not sitting in the throne of Power, of our Creator, but at the @ right hand of Power @ Power = GOD? so how could ‘JESUS the Creator’ sit at the right hand of somebody, of whom? If there is only 1 GOD, supposedly JESUS, so nobody, a simple man, can’t have a throne! at the right hand of ‘JESUS the Creator’ / so this means , JESUS is sitting at the right hand of GOD, so the one next to JESUS, can be only GOD, because the Bible says there is the throne of GOD + the throne of JESUS @ only Son of GOD + GOD can have one throne for each , but not anyone else @ so the belief of one throne isn’t possible, because then who’s sitting at the right hand of ‘ JESUS GOD’??
Mark 13:26
"At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.

Matthew 26:64

"You have said so," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Daniel 7:13

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.
If CHRIST JESUS YOU’re the Creator, why do they @ always @ call YOU by Your Name JESUS? The people who lived in your time in this world ? why did it never occurred them to call YOU GOD? because if YOU’re both GOD and Son of GOD, being GOD is more important than being Son of GOD @ so it doesn’t make sense that they called YOU Son, when they should’ve called YOU GOD @ this is because YOU CHRIST JESUS aren’t GOD ! all these people knew this!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 15 Jan - 12:13

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

King James Bible
And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 12:08

John's Testimony Concerning Jesus

…34"For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God; for He gives the Spirit without measure."The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand."He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him

King James Bible

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

GOD gave everything to Himself? GOD loves Himself ? why again here starting sayting GOD & then the Son, speaking about one same being I why not only say GOD or only say the Son thoughout all the text I for example he who does not obey the Son will not see life , but wrath of the Son abides on him or, GOD whom GOD has sent, speaks His own words, the Father loves the Father, or the Son loves the Son ect , why starting by saying 1st Son then Father or 1st Father then Son : because two people

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 12:16

The Lord is My Rock

…30 As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him. 31For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God, 32The God who girds me with strength And makes my way blameless?

JOHN 4 19 JESUS is speaking with a woman =

19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

if CHRIST You're GOD, You would have said the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship ME/ the Lord JESUS, ect. LORD JESUS, if you have said we know what we worship, it means YOU worship GOD, so YOU can't be Him, because YOU can't worship YOU I YOU said YOU are CHRIST I YOU haven't said I'm GOD, if the woman had told YOU GOD is going to come I LOD CHRIST? You're always demonstrating that YOu're CHRIST, with Your choice of words I YOU 're never tying to demonstrate that YOU're The Father
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 12:22

http://www.nairaland.com/403867/biblical-quotes-proving-jesus-not

the person who said this never said who is GOD but the LORD JESUS / or the GOD JESUS who girds me with strength ect / every time they say GOD, or YOU're my GOD, our GOD, they just say: GOD / never our GOD JESUS / funny how those who truly knew JESUS & GOD, never said, JESUS CHRIST You’re our GOD, or our LORD GOD You’re our Messiah JESUS!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 12:32

10 Reasons why Jesus is not God!

By Sami Zaatari

1- Jesus is not all knowing:

Mark 24: 32-36:

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

God is all-knowing, Jesus fails this main qualification. This alone is enough to prove that Jesus is not God. Also note the verse says ONLY the Father meaning nobody else, including the divine Jesus.

2- Jesus never said I am God.

Is this a coincidence? I think not. If you make a claim on someone, then you would expect that someone to back your claim up. If I claim somebody is a king, you would expect that king to say he is a king, at least once. In the OT God says he is God several times, why not once with Jesus in the NT? Did God change his ways? I think not, since the OT says God does not change. Here are the passages from the OT where God says he is God:

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins

Gen 46:3 And he said, I [am] God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

Exd 16:12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Exd 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psa 50:7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.

Psa 81:10 I [am] the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.

Isa 45:5 I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,

Jer 32:27 Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Eze 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.

Eze 20:19 I [am] the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;

Eze 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Eze 23:49 And they shall recompense your lewdness upon you, and ye shall bear the sins of your idols: and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.

So as we can see, God is not shy to say I am God. SO if Jesus is God, then how come he never said it once like the God of the OT? This is not a coincidence.

3- Jesus is the son of man, the OT tells us not to trust the son of man:

The New Testament makes it very clear that Jesus is the son of man:

Mat 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.

Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Luk 9:44 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.

Luk 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

Jhn 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

The Old Testament tells us not to put our trust in the son of man:

Psalms 146:

1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

So note, Jesus is the son of man, the OT tells us not to put our trust in the son of man; therefore we cannot place our trust in Jesus so he cannot be God. The OT is basically saying that you shouldn’t put your trust in men as you do with God, so hence we cannot put our trust in Jesus in the same way we do with God since Jesus is just a man, and he cannot really save us. So hence Jesus cannot be God.

1- Jesus is the son of man
2- The OT tells us not to put our trust in the son of man
3- We cannot put our trust in Jesus as we do with God
4- Jesus is not God

The OT also tells us that there is no help in the son of man, therefore this means Jesus cannot help anybody, therefore he is not God since God can help all. So we cannot place our trust in Jesus, nor can he help us, therefore he cannot be God according to the OT.

4- Jesus was GIVEN power and authority, he did not own it.

As we all know, God is all-powerful and is independent, he needs no help from anybody. However so this is not the case with Jesus, unlike God, Jesus needs help from God, unlike God, Jesus does not own any power or any authority, rather it is given to him from God.

Jhn 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

John 17:6-8: 6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that ALL THINGS whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

So as we can see, Jesus GIVEN everything he had! This all included miracle, doctrine etc. Basically Jesus did not do anything of his own, he never performed a miracle by his own power, he was given the miracle. He never taught anything of his own, rather he was taught by God and spoke what God told him to speak.

Jhn 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me

Jhn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jhn 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

So everything Jesus had was from God, from the Gospel to his miracles. God needs no one to give him power, God needs no one to tell him what to do, therefore Jesus is not God.

I challenge any Christian to bring me one single miracle Jesus performed on his own, just one. The Christian will never be able to meet this challenge.

5- Jesus was sent to a specific nation only, not to mankind

It is very strange that when we read the Bible, we find that Jesus was sent to preach to a specific nation only, not mankind. One would expect to find Jesus being sent to all of mankind if he was God, rather what we find is that Jesus just like all the other prophets, was sent to a specific nation only:

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So as we see, Jesus was sent only for the lost sheep of Israel. His main duty was for them, not the gentiles or the world. Christians often like to say Jesus told his disciples to go preach to the gentiles, however so this doesn’t change anything. Jesus’ real mission as we see was for the children of Israel, not the gentiles, the verse I posted cannot be refuted. The verse is very clear, Jesus is SENT for the lost sheep of Israel, not the Gentiles, Jesus saying go preach to Gentiles does not mean he was sent for gentiles.

5- Jesus denied being good in the sense that God is good.

If Jesus is God one would expect him to admit he is good in the sense that God is good, meaning perfect. However when we read the Bible we see that Jesus denies being good in the sense that God is good which is perfect. Here are the passages:

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

So note, the man calls Jesus good, Jesus tells the man there is non good but God. Obviously Jesus referred to God as someone else, which also proves Jesus isn’t God. However the main importance of the passages is that Jesus denies being Good in the way God is good, which is to be perfect.

6- Jesus could not save anyone

The Bible also claims that Jesus cannot save anyone! Here is the passage:

Hebrews 5:1-8: 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered

So Jesus cried to the one who could save him from death, this means Jesus could not save himself from death, therefore this also means Jesus cannot save anyone else from death. How can Jesus be God when he cannot save anyone? This also shows that Jesus is not in control of life and death, God however is in control of everything, including life and death:

And they have taken besides Him gods, who do not create anything while they are themselves created, and they control not for themselves any harm or profit, and they control not death nor life, nor raising (the dead) to life. S. 25:3 Shakir
This verse is from the Noble Quran, I guess this sums it all up doesn’t it?

7- Jesus’ believers did NOT believe he was God neither

One of the greatest Christian myths is that Jesus’ followers believed he was God. However so, this is not true, the Bible says otherwise:

Matthew
Chapter 16

13-14

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets

So as we can see, the believers out of the population did not take Jesus as God, they took him for a great man, such as John the Baptist, or Elias, or some others. None of them said he is God. Now let us read on and see what his own disciples took him for:

15-20

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

So note, now Jesus asks his disciples about what they take him to be for, they respond by saying he is the SON OF GOD, Jesus agrees with them and tells them tell no man I am the Christ. So note, Jesus’ disciples do not say you are God, Jesus himself does not say he is God.

Now both the son of God and the term Christ do not mean God. They never have, and never will. The term Christ means Messiah, the definition of Messiah is not God, and the Jews who were awaiting their Messiah did not believe the Messiah would be God:

The predominant Jewish understanding of moshiach ("the messiah") is based on the writings of Maimonides, (the Rambam). His views on the messiah are discussed in his Mishneh Torah, his 14 volume compendium of Jewish law, in the section Hilkhot Melakhim Umilchamoteihem, chapter 11. Maimonides writes:
"The anointed King ("HaMelekh HaMoshiach") is destined to stand up and restore the Davidic Kingdom to its antiquity, to the first sovereignty. He will build the Temple in Jerusalem and gather the strayed ones of Israel together. All laws will return in his days as they were before: Sacrificial offerings are offered and the Sabbatical years and Jubilees are kept, according to all its precepts that are mentioned in the Torah. Whoever does not believe in him, or whoever does not wait for his coming, not only does he defy the other prophets, but also the Torah and our Rabbi Moses. For the Torah testifies about him, thus: "And the Lord Your God will return your returned ones and will show you mercy and will return and gather you... If your strayed one shall be at the edge of Heaven... And He shall bring you" etc." (Deuteronomy 30:3-5).

"These words that are explicitly stated in the Torah, encompass and include all the words spoken by all the prophets. In the section of Torah referring to Bala'am, too, it is stated, and there he prophesied about the two anointed ones: The first anointed one is David, who saved Israel from all their oppressors; and the last anointed one will stand up from among his descendants and saves Israel in the end. This is what he says (Numbers 24:17-18): "I see him but not now" - this is David; "I behold him but not near" - this is the Anointed King. "A star has shot forth from Jacob" - this is David; "And a brand will rise up from Israel" - this is the Anointed King. "And he will smash the edges of Moab" - This is David, as it states: "...And he struck Moab and measured them by rope" (II Samuel 8:2); "And he will uproot all Children of Seth" - this is the Anointed King, of whom it is stated: "And his reign shall be from sea to sea" (Zechariah 9:10). "And Edom shall be possessed" - this is David, thus: "And Edom became David's as slaves etc." (II Samuel 8:6); "And Se'ir shall be possessed by its enemy" - this is the Anointed King, thus: "And saviors shall go up Mount Zion to judge Mount Esau, and the Kingdom shall be the Lord's" (Obadiah 1:21)."

"And by the Towns of Refuge it states: "And if the Lord your God will widen up your territory... you shall add on for you another three towns" etc. (Deuteronomy 19:8-9). Now this thing never happened; and the Holy One does not command in vain. But as for the words of the prophets, this matter needs no proof, as all their books are full with this issue."

"Do not imagine that the anointed King must perform miracles and signs and create new things in the world or resurrect the dead and so on. The matter is not so: For Rabbi Akiba was a great scholar of the sages of the Mishnah, and he was the assistant-warrior of the king Ben Coziba, and claimed that he was the anointed king. He and all the Sages of his generation deemed him the anointed king, until he was killed by sins; only since he was killed, they knew that he was not. The Sages asked him neither a miracle nor a sign..."

"And if a king shall stand up from among the House of David, studying Torah and indulging in commandments like his father David, according to the written and oral Torah, and he will coerce all Israel to follow it and to strengthen its weak points, and will fight Hashem's wars, this one is to be treated as if he were the anointed one. If he succeeded {and won all nations surrounding him. Old prints and mss.} and built a Holy Temple in its proper place and gathered the strayed ones of Israel together, this is indeed the anointed one for certain, and he will mend the entire world to worship the Lord together, as it is stated: "For then I shall turn for the nations a clear tongue, to call all in the Name of the Lord and to worship Him with one shoulder" (Zephaniah 3:9)."

"But if he did not succeed until now, or if he was killed, it becomes known that he is not this one of whom the Torah had promised us, and he is indeed like all proper and wholesome kings of the House of David who died. The Holy One, Blessed Be He, only set him up to try the public by him, thus: "And from the seekers of wisdom there shall stumble, to purify among them and to clarify and to brighten until the time of the ending, for there is yet to the set time" (Daniel 11:35)."

Taken from http://www.aish.com/tishabav/tishabavdefault/The_Messiah_in_Judaism.asp

In Judaism, who is the Messiah?

The messiah is a G-d fearing, pious Jew, who is both a great Torah scholar and a great leader as well. He is a direct descendent of King David, and will be anointed as the new Jewish King. (In fact, the Hebrew word for messiah - "Moshiach" - means "anointed one.").

When the messiah comes, there will be a universal recognition of the truth of Torah and the G-d Who gave that Torah at Mount Sinai. All Jews will return to the Land of Israel, where they will throw off the yoke of their enemies and undergo a complete spiritual revival. They will embrace the faith of their forefathers and dedicate themselves to G-d's service forever.

They will re-build the Holy Temple, from where the Divine presence will shine forth, spreading the light of truth, justice, tolerance and peace throughout the world.

Taken from http://www.jewfaq.org/moshiach.htm

The Moshiach
The moshiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The moshiach is often referred to as "moshiach ben David" (moshiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments. (Isaiah 11:2-5) He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.
It has been said that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the moshiach. If the time is right for the messianic age within that person's lifetime, then that person will be the moshiach. But if that person dies before he completes the mission of the moshiach, then that person is not the moshiach.

For a more detailed discussion on the terms Son of God, and Christ. Visit this link:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/followers_of_yeshua.htm

8- Will you worship Jesus, or the one Jesus worshiped?

One glaring problem the Christians have is that Jesus prayed, and had a God himself. This logically lets us conclude that Jesus cannot be God. The logical thing to do is worship and pray to the one Jesus prayed to. If Jesus told you that he had a God, would you honestly take Jesus as God? The logical answer is no, but Christians throw all logic out when it comes to their Bible.

Matthew 26:36-44
36. Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, "Sit here while I go over there and pray."
37. He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled.
38. Then he said to them, "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me."
39. Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
40. Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Could you men not keep watch with me for one hour?" he asked Peter.
41. "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."
42. He went away a second time and prayed, "My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done."
43. When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy.
44. So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, SAYING THE SAME THING.

So are you going worship the one Jesus prayed to? Or are you going to worship Jesus? Logically you worship the one Jesus prayed to.

Secondly just say you were alive at Jesus’ time and you were with him, and you knew he prayed to God and so on, would you honestly believe he is God? Off course not! It gets worse as Jesus himself claims he has a God:

John 20:16-18 :

16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. 17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the LORD, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

Now tell me, if a man came to you and told you he has a God, would you honestly believe that man is God? No, you would not. Logic tells you if a man has a God then that man is not God, however Christians through logic at the window it seems, Christians want to worship Jesus, not the one Jesus worshiped. Christians want Jesus to be their God; they do not want Jesus’ God to be their God. What a shame.

So Jesus prays and has a God, how un-Godly is that?

9- God comes out of a woman? God is a helpless baby?

The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God. It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak. Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman? Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner, you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God.

http://db.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/media/LE_baby.jpg

So you are telling me God used to be like this child at one time? blasphemy.

Are you actually going to tell me this how God was once? How can you logically claim that God was like this helpless baby at once?
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Jan - 5:15

book of Joh, Holy Bible :

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 2 Fév - 8:15

a
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 2 Fév - 8:17

The Witness of John

…11He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. 12But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

the Word of our Father ( Bible) says children of GOD, not children of CHRIST JESUS

it says the Will of GOD, not the Will of JESUS

Light = JESUS

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

this passage is about JESUS, JESUS came to His own ect ect, but if JESUS is the Father GOD, why it doesn’t say, His children, His Will ? because somebody bigger than CHRIST exists < the Creator of all things
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Fév - 2:31

the Son of man has power on earth to forgive sins

When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee _But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house_ And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.

This formulation is bizarre for somebody who is GOD = JESUS You are not GOD , that’s why = why would YOU say that = if You’re GOD = and they would accuse YOU to forgive sins, as if YOU thought You were GOD = but YOU did not say, I forgive sins for I am GOD = You said only that YOU have power to forgive sins on earth = GOD would never say this would HE? Because it’s obvious GOD is authorized to do this = but if JESUS YOU say You’re authorized to do this, it’s as if somebody higher than YOU had given YOU that right = so why would GOD say HE has the right to forgive sins?? Because it’s not GOD saying this, it’s His Son = this sentence means YOU JESUS have been given the right to do this = who can give rights to GOD?? it can’t be !! GOD YOU do anything YOU like! JESUS CHRIST YOU said, just like always the Son of GOD = You did not say GOD has the power to forgive sins on earth < if YOU had said this, when people were accusing YOU of thinking YOU’re GOD by forgiving sins, and they thought YOU were a mere human & YOU JESUS CHRIST would’ve said, GOD has the power to forgive sins , then it would’ve meat You’re GOD, for YOU’d be speaking of YOU = YOU didn’t! YOU called yourself Son of GOD, as usual! YOU never called Yourself GOD!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Fév - 5:03

king james Bible

He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

they glorified GOD _ they didn't glorified JESUS - they knew JESUS was not His Father @ CHRIST JESUS YOU SAY ABBA @ how could YOU call Yourself Your own ABBA ?? ( Abba = Father GOD < if JESUS YOU got a ABBA, YOU can't be GOD the Father @ it means YOU're a Son @ Son of who @ Son of GOD @ GOD don't have a ABBA ! HE's GOD

why would YOU JESUS CHRIST, supposing YOu're GOD, say that the ones who despise YOU despise YOU < ???? it's evident, no need to say it _ if YOU had been GOD YOU could have just said : certain people despise me < so YOU're speaking about YOU JESUS, then about GOD not YOU, the Father, when YOU're saying the ones who despise me JESUS, despise GOD MY Father < because saying the ones who despise me JESUS GOD, despise me JESUS GOD, is redundant, just like saying when we go to work, we go to work, or we are monday so we are monday ect

when YOU say LORD JESUS that all GOD's kids will be one and that JESUS & GOD YOU're one < YOU probably said it this way because YOU knew LORD JESUS that people would misunderstand this as JESUS is saying HE's GOD < so that is why YOU used this comparison? of all the ones who belong to YOU JSUS will be one, when they can not be one person obviously, because they were born as several people < just as YOU JESUS & YOU LORD GOD < so if YOU're saying all Your followers will be one just as YOU JESUS & our Father are one, just as means exactly < and it's obvious all Your followers are not one, so if YOU meant JESUS that YOU & GOD are one person not two, ( just as ( all Your different followers are one, it would mean GOD YOU're JESUS, exactly as YOu're followers are one person < no < they're distinct people < so YOU evidently meant that YOU JESUS love YOur Father & YOu Father loves YOU, so this infinite love YOu both have for each other makes YOU be one < YOU did not mean LORD JESUS CHRIST that YOU're GOD, or that Your followers are one < when YOU say Your followers will be one with GOD & with YOU, just as GOD & YOU are one, You obviously don't mean all Your followers are GOD & are YOU JESUS, and that ABBA is Your disciples, & that JESUS YOU're Your disciples ect!!!!!!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Fév - 8:20

king james Bible

He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

oh so JESUS CHRIST is our Father! think the people ° no , for CHRIST JESUS, here, YOu ain’t saying this in this way ° YOu 're saying it, again, with the comparison with Your disciples : You're disciples ain't YOU JESUS CHRIST! JESUS CHRIST YOu are not Your disciples ° so , again, as YOU feared perhaps, saying this, that the people hearing YOu & the people reading the Word of GOD would get this as JESUS CHRIST's saying His the Creator, YOU wished to make stuff clear, with the disciples comparison of Your disciples are not YOU and YOu are not them < Creator is no YOU CHRIST, CHRIST YOU're not Creator : meaning only, if they reject those who love YOU JESUS, those who follow YOU, theyreject YOU & our Father° and if they reject YOU JESUS CHRIST, they reject Your Father ° because if we think YOU're saying this to say really : HE that eject ME JESUS reject the Father for we are one same person, then why would YOU SAY CHRIST, those who reject Your followers reject YOU, because YOUr followers & YOU CHRIST are one same person ? no YOU ain't saying this ° YOU grasp , CHRIST worshippers ? how you all misunderstood this ° because one must read the entire verse, not cut it! if we cut it, take into account only the end of it, it means another stuff! It means a stuff CHRIST has absolutely not intended to say °

Matthew 10:40
"Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.

Mark 9:37
"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."

ditto ! JESUS YOU aren't saying all those children = YOU, YOU ae not saying YOU are our Abba ( Father, arameic, hebreuw)

John 5:23
that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

John 13:20
Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Fév - 8:21

JESUS YOU can't be lawyer +judge and YOU are not saying I am the judge ° if YOU were the judge, YOU would be our Creator ° again, YOU never only say anyone who rejects the ABBA reject YOU ° YOU always say a comparison just before saying this, with those who follow you ° to make no misunderstanding ° despite this fact, there has been misunderstanding!! if YOU we GOD JESUS CHRIST, YOU 'd the judge ° how could YOU be GOD & not be the judge ° as if there could be somebody higher than GOD! so here again, YOu're saying YOU are not GOD ° as always, YOU CHRIST precise , with a comparison with people who love YOU  anyone who YOu send = YOU CHRIST? no ° so if anyone YOU send CHRIST = not YOU, not 1 same being with YOU,  anyone who accepts ME CHRIST accepts the Father = not YOU CHRIST, not one same being

A House Divided

…18 If Satan also is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that I cast out demons by Beelzebul. 19"And if I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? So they will be your judges. 20"But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you

King James Bible

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you

A House Divided

27 If I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? For this reason they will be your judges. 28"But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you

if CHRIST JESUS YOU are our Creator, why do YOU speak of YOU at another person ? YOU say by the Spirit of GOD, rather than by My Spirit = it's too bizarre to cast out demons by one's one spirit! no, it makes no sense = one cast out demons by someone else's Spirit, the Spirit of GOD = LORD JESUS YOU don't cast out demons by Your Finger, or Your Spirit, but by the Finger & Spirit of our Creator GOD = then if JESUS YOU'd cast out demons by Your spirit & Finger, then all Your disciples would cast out evil beings by their own spirits own fingers?

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Fév - 8:48

1 John 3:8

The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work

King James Bible

And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

why would JESUS, the Son, & not the Father destroy the work of satan, you JESUS worshippers might thing = yes it's true, it's particular = but, why the Son & not the Father = we do not know =it may be because our Creator loves His Son so much = so GOD has given HIM so much job to do ? when CHRIST JESUS comes back, HE will destroy satan = again, you might say, the Son of the Creator, so the Son will destroy the devil = but no, again, GOD gives so much wok to His Son = & we wonder why GOD don't do these stuff Himself = but if GOD had told to His Holy angels or saints to do this job, then the people would think the saints or Holy angels are GOD!

CHRIST, supposing YOU are our Father, why do YOU not say , ° My Kingdom ° why would YOU speak of Yourself at the 3rd persona

the Kingdom of GOD has come to YOU = LORD CHRIST JESUS, YOU could ‘ve said, My Kingdom has come , if YOU had been the Creator of all stuff
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Fév - 8:57

The Withered Fig Tree, king james Bible, mark 11

21 Being reminded, Peter said to Him, "Rabbi, look, the fig tree which You cursed has withered." And Jesus answered saying to them, "Have faith in God. "Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him

Have faith in GOD ✍ You have not said have faith in Me CHRIST JESUS ✍ it's too bizarre that YOU CHRIST, being supposedly GOD, never speak of Yourself calling Yourself GOD ✍

king james Bible

9 And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord

he that cometh in the name of the Lord = CHRIST JESUS ✍ they knew YOU are Son of the Creator and not the Creator

mark 11 king james Bible

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

LORD JESUS , supposing YOu're our Creator, YOU say your Father who's in Heaven, and not ME ? bizarre ✍  bizarre that JESUS, supposedly being the ABBA, never says ME the ABBA, Me GOD, ME the Creator , but HIM, the Father who's in Heaven ect ....
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Fév - 12:55

John 15:21

They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

1 John 2:23

No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

also is used for at least 2 people

yes but the ones who acknowledge the Son not as the Son but as the FATHER, and deny the FATHER as a separate being, but who have the Son as a false identity of being Son of Creator + Creator , do they got the ABBA? maybe this passage don't mean all those who acknowledge the Son ahs the Father, because how could they, if most disciples of CHRIST JESUS, worship HIM as being the Father????!! this passage may mean: those who acknowledge < the Son < as who he is truly, the Son and only the Son, only one being, not two beings (Father and Son), those who have the true Son of GOD, have the Father, those who have the Son as the identity HE has in the Bible, have the Father, is that what it means? because if they have the Son, but not as who HE is in reality, and they're idolaters of CHRIST, and no idolate goes to Heaven, how could they have Father+ Son & still go to hades ( hell) ? odd

1 John 3:1
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Jesus the Bread of Life
…36"But I said to you that you have seen Me, and yet do not believe. 37"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. 38"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.…

King James Bible
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 6:65
He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them the Bible always say, several times, that < GOD < brings to HIM who HE wishes : not CHRIST JESUS, not the Son like in this passage < CHRIST JESUS YOU don't say unless I enabled them or unless I, the Father, has enabled them < if YOU were the Father CHRIST JESUS, why haven't YOU never say I am the Father GOD? o I'm the Father or I'm the Father and the Son

John 6:39
And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

you still doubt, CHRIST JESUS worshippers that CHRIST JESUS is not the Father ?? HE always tells about the one that has sent Him! JESUS YOU don't come on Your own! this is the will of the one that has sent Me , not MY will!!!!! those that YOU have given YOU CHRIST JESUS, no! the will of the who GOD has given me < funny that YOU JESUS , if YOu were our ABBA GOD, would call Yourself the one that has sent Me, the ones 'He' has given me !
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 6 Fév - 5:24

king james Bible

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

Prayer for the Son

2 even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I glorified You on the earth, having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do

and = for at least 2 beings < Here JESUS You’re declaring YOU ain’t the Creator, because YOU speak about Father & YOU as being 2 distinct beings < because You don’t say they might know YOU the only true GOD , who is ME JESUS CHRIST, but YOU the only true GOD < < and < < JESUS CHRIST , whom YOU have sent, meaning the only true GOD hasn’t been sent, because YOU JESUS don’t say: the only true GOD, whom GOD has sent , and, JESUS CRHIST, whom YOU have sent, for GOD don’t sent GOD! but GOD send somebody else, His Son JESUS CHRIST < and, JESUS YOU didn’t say : the only true GOD, and JESUS, the other part of the only true GOD < YOU just say JESUS CHRIST < YOU don’t say, JESUS CHRIST, the GOD, or JESUS CHRIST the Father < you don’t say the only true GOD is JESUS < YOU don’t say JESUS, who’s the only true GDO < but You speak as Father as being : one thing = the only true GOD, and You JESUS CHRIST speak about Yourself, as being JESUS CHRIST, whom GOD has sent < so YOU ain’t saying I’m the only true GOD < and if YOU had said this : how could GOD the Father send GOD the Father or GOD the Father send God the Son, then one or two gods ??!! conclusion : here You are not using the same expression to call the Father and to call YOU CHRIST, but , as always, YOU use one formulation to call GOD, and one other formulation to call Yourself CHRIST < and YOU , as always, don’t call Yourself GOD < but, as always, YOU ‘re calling the Father, GOD and only Him, nobody else < JESUS YOU call no one else than the Father, GOD < YOU have never called the Son, GOD! so it would be too bizarre, that if FATHER was GOD and JESUS YOU was GOD also, the other part of GOD the Father, then why would YOU CHIST hide 50% of GOD?? meaning, why would YOU 100% of the time call GOD GOD, and never call YOU the ‘other GOD’ GOD??
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Fév - 10:05

john 20 28 Jesus Appears to Thomas

27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing." 28Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!" 29Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed."

Leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees

6 And Jesus said to them, "Watch out and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees." 7They began to discuss this among themselves, saying, "He said that because we did not bring any bread." 8But Jesus, aware of this, said, "You men of little faith, why do you discuss among yourselves that you have no bread?

1 John 2

Jesus is Our Advocate

king james Bible

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. 22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

it says he who denies Father & Son – it does not say He who denies the Father Son = 1 , but Father _ _ and _ _ Son < meaning anyone who believes Father and Son are one, acknowledge only one = JESUS GOD SON FATHER, got the antichrist spirit? but anyone who acknowledge Father is one, Son is another one, don’t have antichrist spirit ?
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Fév - 11:38

it’s not because the apostles said certain things that they were always right – they did not know everything – they were learning – when the people would say JESUS cast out demons by beelzebub, no it was not true - when Mary o don't remember who also, said if you had come my brother had not died - JESUS correct them saying they should believe, have faith - several times JESUS said how much longer do I have to put up with you, because they could not cast out demons, for they had little faith - several times JESUS says oh ye of little faith - so , no, they were not right always the disciples - like when they said, is JESUS speaking of the leven they think JESUS is speaking of not having any bread - no, again, CHRIST corrects them - because HE tells them about multiplying the bread for 4 thousand humans - so , if any human in the Bible, evil against JESUS, or JESUS followers would say something, would they be right always ? no they are not GOD! JESUS knew way more things than them - for example if they say who is it, is it elias, is it that prophet that must come - JESUS is elias ? no! or being crucified, JESUS is calling for elias , they said - no, HE was calling for our ABBA - saying eli eli lama sabastemi - ect et - so the word of humans is nothing - what matters is the word of JESUS and the words of our ABBA - so, if ABBA have said CHRIST is ME - or if CHRIST had said I am the ABBA (Father) than CHRIST 'd be GOD - let os concentrate on JESUS words, not on people's words, even if they're apostles, or prophets or disciples

like when they say who is this, even the wind and the sea obey Him ! they had little faith – JESUS says something like ye of little faith! So even if Thomas had said this, he could have been wrong, he was not all knowing, he ain’t GOD – and also, what if thomas had said You are my Lord and my Savior, but wicked beings have changed this by You are my GOD? and so the disciples & apostles did not know everything – they were not even sure who JESUS was – they were always asking JESUS questions, showing their ignorance – like when moises elias appear to JESUS – peter I think says he wants to build a shelter – he did not know what he was saying & he was scared – or like when they say we don’t understand, why do you mean a little time & I’m with you & a little time & I return to the Father, what to You mean by a little time – there are so many examples proving the followers of CHRIST were just ignorant- and if just once, or twice, apostles in the Bible say JESUS, who is truly GOD (book of John and then Thomas You are my GOD! that’s it, two ties and that’s all ? why then the Father, is called always tones of ties, GOD? that is fishy -

it says he who denies Father & Son – it does not say He who denies the Father Son = 1 , but Father _ _ and _ _ Son < meaning anyone who believes Father and Son are one, acknowledge only one = JESUS GOD SON FATHER, got the antichrist spirit? but anyone who acknowledge Father is one, Son is another one, don’t have antichrist spirit ? [/b]
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Fév - 4:21

http://biblehub.com/mark/10.htm

mark 10: 37

The Request of James and John

36 And He said to them, "What do you want Me to do for you?" They said to Him, "Grant that we may sit, one on Your right and one on Your left, in Your glory." But Jesus said to them, "You do not know what you are asking. Are you able to drink the cup that I drink, or to be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized?"

A mother's request

22 But Jesus answered, "You do not know what you are asking. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink?" They said to Him, "We are able." He said to them, "My cup you shall drink; but to sit on My right and on My left, this is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared by My Father." And hearing this, the ten became indignant with the two brothers.

in this passage, again! and again! JESUS YOU ae saying YOU are not You ABBA x because, YOU divide Yourself from Your ABBA, because YOU 'ABBA JESUS' can't decide who will sit at your sid, but the 'ABBA not YOU JESUS' must decide of this : ?? it does mean YOU JESUS are not the ABBA, and ABBA is not YOU JESUS x JESUS YOU are not JESUS ABBA, YOU are JESUS x ABBA is not ABBA JESUS nor ABBA not JESUS x ABBA is ABBA xJESUS's woshippers think, JESUS is sommetimes JESUS ABBA, and sometimes JESUS not ABBA, but ABBA ?? !!

we think we can trust every word of every JESUS CHRIST's follower of the time of JESUS, as if they were all GOD & all knowing, & never ignoring things, never wrong, never not knowing things, never doubting: they were humans, just like the human race! so we think we can trust every of their words, as if they were GOD's or CHRIST JESUS's words: !no! because GOD & CHRIST JESUS are always right, JESUS knows almost anything, ABBA knows everything, JESUS disciples did not know everything, such as mary, mary's cousin ect - fo example, the cousin of mary seems to think mary is somebody so great, as if she was god - because she can't believe the mother of Her Lord JESUS comes to visit - but mary was just a human! for example when JESUS is in the tomb, mary doesn't recognize Hi, she thinks He's the gardener: mary knew everything ? no, just a disciple, disciples of the past + of today are not all knowing - for example, when JESUS appears to the apostles, they don't recognize Him, and He speaks to them, they don't know it's JESUS, so can we trust all the words of the disciples, no, because if they said a man has been talking to us, no it ain't true, not just a man, but JESUS the Savior of the world!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant