Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Empty
MessageSujet: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeVen 18 Sep - 12:22

JESUS is Son of GOD, not GOD♟please do not worship YESHUA ( JESUS) ♟worship GOD ♟it's posible that all who see YESHUA as GOD go to hell ♟even if they were true followers of YESHUA , born again christians ♟for the love of GOD, don't beleive the beast's lie that YESHUA is His Father ♟ He can not be Abba ( Father ), Son , Yeshua can't be GOD of GOD, GOD can't be Son of Yeshua ♟ YESHUA is not the Creator ♟ there are two thrones in GOD's Kingdom ♟ for 2 people ♟ there is no such thing as GOD the Son and God the Father ♟this actually means you believe GOD is not one but 2 & that you don't know your own beliefs ♟ and that you believe there are 2 gods ♟ caus one can not call GOD this GOD htat but just one ♟ so no there ain't no GOD the Son & GOD the Abba ♟there is just YEHSU the Son, and GOD the Abba ♟ please share this with all your contacts, all the bad christians, true christians, excellent christians but who beleive in the devil's lie of trinity, or who beleive in the devil's lie of YESHUA and GOD are 1 GOD ♟ even born again can lose their salvation because the antichrist's spirit is in them ♟GOD bless you all eternally ♟thank you so much

http://www.bibleanswerstand.org/worshipped.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5lhcEWeAUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyP-WLfaD2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ElJ4f67DIE

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Sam 28 Mai - 12:20, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeSam 19 Sep - 12:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IWOQW2SVa4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qfjWhnZ0ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1NVhO8ydJE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvKApcbWNkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLL1UrSm2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IWOQW2SVa4

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Ven 25 Déc - 2:55, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeMar 1 Déc - 10:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW99U4JWNEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaTEIAd43h4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0wXlxkhsa8
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeMar 1 Déc - 11:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDmqVqH5mjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur6vE_d90K4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt9wGzbbeKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxaRQoLWqfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WIOuU5DCQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H8Dm4_EbQY
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeMar 8 Déc - 12:14

we are a herbivore species, we must be one, aren't we? please ask our Lord JESUS CHRIST and our Lord GOD ✈ please, this is so important!! we got to save the Animals! we got to stop this crazy luciferian genocides! it's like 2nd world war every single day, all around this planet! so much suffering for nothing ✈ please ask GOD why HE lets satan have so much power ✈ why don't HE stop His enemy, more? why does GOD let the enemy do all these things to the Animals, as they are non sinners? because, if GOD lets the enemy +evil spirits give us diseases, suffering, ect, it could be because GOD wants to punish us human beings, we are sinners ✈ so it's a good thing that GOD lets us suffer because of his enemies actions ✈ but what about the Animal angels? thanks ✈

King James Bible
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
No one has ever seen God. God's only Son, the one who is closest to the Father's heart, has made him known.

John 6:46
No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:18
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 6:46
No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Colossians 1:15
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

none of these Bible pasages say CHRIST is GOD, but : Son of GOD : how could CRHSIT be the 1st born of all creation and be GOD??!!! GOD YOU can't be the 1st born of Your creation, for YOU are the Creator! YOU can't be a created being created by Your own self! so CHRIST is a created being by GOD, so CRHIST ain't GOD

1 Timothy 6:16
who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

thi pasage speaks about : GOD : but most Christians seem to only honor CHRIST, not GOD! it's wondeful that they give honor to CHRIST, but Bible says her,e they got to give honor to GOD too!! they onyl do half of the job!

1 John 4:9
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

here , this Bible passage demonstrate that CHRIST can't be GOD, for, why would the apostel call GOD 1st "Son of GOD" & then "him who is true"? we are in - him who is ture- by being in -him who is true-??? no! we are in him hwo is true= GOD the Creato, by being in -his Son JESUS-! so ehre we see a separation between 2 different people: GOD the Creador and JESUS CHRIST! this passage says GOD is the true GOD : this passage don't say: the Son of GOD is the true GOD!

John 6:46 Not that any man has seen the Father, save he which is of God, he …
Exodus 33:20 And he said, You can not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

how could GOD see GOD??? no it's JESUS CHRIST who has seen GOD, for JESUS CHRIST is 1 person & GOD is an other person!
many have seen CHRIST's face & have not died!!! none have seen GOD's face or they shall all die! so! CHRIST ain't GOD!

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knows the …

all things ain't delivered to CHRIST of HIMSELF! for CHRIST is just CHRIST & not both CHRIST + CREATOR! CHRIST YOU love Your Abba ( Father) so much : if YOU were the Creator, YOU'd be loving Your own self, as a Father!!! like YOU'd love Yourself as YOU being Your own Father!!! and GOD the one true GOD can not give all thigns to His onw self?? but HE gives all thigns to His Holy SON CHRIST!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeMar 8 Déc - 12:20

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

this passage ain't saying CHRIST is GOD, but that CHRIST is very like GOD, for CHRIST is perfect, obedient Holy Saint ect! like when human beings say: you're the image of Your daddy! = your personnality, manner of being, ideas, ect are like your progenitor! it don't mean you you'r daddy's kid are you're daddy!

1 Timothy 1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, …

CHRIST JESUS was not invisible : here GOD YOU're called King : so it eans GOD YOU're a king too, CHRISTJESUS is a King: that's also porbably why all this confusion of CHRIST is both GOD and CHRIST?

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelled among us, (and we beheld his glory…

: this don't mean and GOD was made flesh, transformed into a human : no / the Word is the Son of GOD (CHRIST) not : GOD, isn't it GOD?

John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son : GOD didn't give himself, the SON of GOD and 'GOD' didn't give the Son of GOD & 'GOD'! : GOD gave His Son!!!! some other peron whom HE is not!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeMar 8 Déc - 12:21

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered to me of my Father:

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding,

at no point in the Holy Bible of GOD, does it says that GOD has came into the earth, it says hat the Son of GOD (=JESUS CHRIST ) has come into the earth

King James Version As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

if CHRIST was GOD, this type of formulation'd be odd, for YOU call Yourself Father & Son of Your own self?! this'd mean : I know Myself and I know Myself! I know My Father ( and I'm my Father), & I know My Son (and I'm My Son)! no ! that's not it!

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeMar 8 Déc - 12:37

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

it' mad to believe that the Son is GOD, because if :
the Son = GOD

GOD (Son) = GOD ( Father)

CHRIST = the GOD of GOD??

CHRIST = the Father and the Father= the Father so : CHRIST = the Father of the Father!

CHRIST = GOD , CHRIST = Son, GOD = SOn so CHRIST = Son (CHRIST) of the Son (GOD)!

ect ect it's so mad, it's not true

why would CHRIST JESUS say: no one know the Father but the Son, why would HE use - Father - and - Son- if HE was both? why wouldn't he have said: no one knows the Father (Me) but the Father or no one knows the Son but the Son : if HE used 2 different formulations: 1 Father 2 Son, it's because those are 2 different persons!!!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeMer 9 Déc - 8:40

CHRIST said: My Fatehr love me! HE did not say: I love Me or I , My Father (ME ) loves I, My Father (Me)! ect ect : speaking about 2 different people here

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

when apostles say may the LORD JESUS CHRIST & the LORD GOD bless you or something like that: they ain't saying may the LORD JESUS CHRIRST : or may the LORD GOD : but may !!both!!! why would they say both? and why would they be saying - and-! ? for they are two people! just like a sheep's a sheep & a fly's a fly! a fly ain't a sheep! a sheep ain't a fly!

JESUS seems to say GOD' Kingdom, the Kingdom of My Father : if JESUS is GOD in the flesh and is GOD, and HE knows HE's both GOD Son & GOF Father of the Son, HE'd say: My Kingdom, for I'm the Son & the Father: He speaks about the Kingdom of someone else: -My Father's- Kingdom, not : -My- Kingdom

there's something wrong : Christians say : obey JESUS CHRIST - is it ok GOD? Your Laws are Your Laws - as usual, ignoring YOU GOD? don't know if born again who believe CHRIST is Son of GOD & GOD = 1 person, or if Christians who believe CHRIST is CHRIST= 1person & GOD is GOD= 1 other person, but, loads of Christians are saying things such as : putting in all or most sentences ( JESUS( and hardly ever * GOD * - why? is it not sinful, GOD? like : obey JESUS, trust JESUS - and YOU GOD? shouldn't we think about YOU, speak about YOU? - they preach about -JESUS-, they don't seem to be preaching about YO LORD GOD, are they? Bible says if YOU got CHRIST, YOU got GOD - yep, but that means we got to ignore YOU exist GOD?
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeMer 9 Déc - 8:42

When they do not say CHRIST nor GOD, they say ‘ LORD’, we don’t know who they’re speaking about웃we don’t know if they pray to YOU LORD GOD웃we must not pray to YOU FATHER ? we must pray to CHRIST JESUS only? there are 2 Lords: LORD GOD, LORD JESUS CHRIST – why don’t they say who they’re speaking of?

the LORD talked to me today: who, CHRIST JESUS? GOD? LORD has given me dream: which LORD? I don't get it: if they're so deceived by satan, even though they're saved born again, why doesn't JESUS or GOD or the HOLY SPIRIT tell them!! you are being deceived! warning! JESUS is the Son of GOD, HE's His own person, GOD also is another person & his own! be careful, you'll no longer be saved! JESUS, YOU speak to these saved - who believe YOU're GOD웃YOU don't want them to believe this웃YOU don't want Your sis & bros to burn in lake of fire - why don't YOU tell them who YOU truly are - or YOU HOLY GOHST - or YOU GOD!! the 3 of YO perhaps want them to find them on their own? by studying better the Bible, by no longer being blind, spiritually deceived by the dragon ( devil), or with the help of other "Christians" or saved born again Christians?

that's so awful, if those saved born again, who seem to truly not be saved not be born again because of that terrible sin of worshipping JESUS as being His Father & Himself at same time, if they die without worshiping GOD, without discovering the real truth about GOD & JESUS' real identities, they'd worship "GOD CHRIST JESUS" til their last breath, they are no longer saved, no longer born again, they end up in hell, don't they, LORD GOD? so we need to spread the word about this, all this excellent vids, full of excellent arguments - let's pray that they accept the real truth & don't stay with this belief, for if they do, there's not going to be 1% of saved in Heaven but way less! for ? most? saved believe JESUS is the Father +Son! & that there is no Father alone, that there is no one else but JESUS! it's because satan don't want even 1% of humankind to go t Heaven! he wants 100% to go to hell ♒ so he's trying to make those saved born again to go to hell & it lamentably works
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc - 3:22

we pray , in JESUS's Name, that all the people of this planet + all the born again saved, learn who JESUS is & who our Father ABBA is ♒ that each & every single 1 of them learns there's 2 people : GOD & JESUS & that they worship GOD exclusively, & not JESUS His Son as being His own Father + His own Son ♒ please LORD GOD, deliver them from the dragon who's making them go to hell ♒ maybe, everyday around this world, saved born again die & go to hell - thank YOU ABBA Father ♒ in JESUS' Name ♒ Amen

CHRIST JESUS ain’t GOD The Father because :Bible says = blessed is the one who comes in the Name of the LORD I it don’t say: the one who comes in HIS own Name웃but in the Name of the Father웃again, as always, Bible uses one formulation for CHRIST, a different one for GOD: - blessed is the one = formulation for CHRIST, the LORD = GOD웃if they meant blessed is the LORD GOD (JESUS) who comes in the Name of the LORD GOD (JESUS) or < blessed is the LORD who came in His Name – ect웃they’d have used 1 formulation for 1 same person! If they have used 2 different formulations , it’s because here we’re speaking about 2 different people웃

Bible says CHRIST’s submitted to GOD the Father : if CHRIST was GOD the FATHER HE couldn’t be submitted to GOD the Father! FATHER GOD can’t be submitted to anybody : everyone’s submitted to HIM웃if somebody’s submitted to GOD the Father, then they are lower than GOD right? So JESUS ain’t GOD the Father I

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc - 3:26

CHRIST JESUS YOU were tempted for forty days : the dragon can not tempt GOD the Father : Bible says GOD can not be tempted : so why would the dragon tempt "GOD" (CHRIST JESUS) ? because it's CHRIST JESUS! the Son of GOD! the beast has perhaps tempted JESUS so that GOD the Father could see if CHRIST JESUS was obedient, or not :

Bible says CHRIST JESSU is GOD's perfect Son : Bible doesn't say CHRIST JESUS is the perfect GOD or the perfect GOD of the perfect GOD : GOD the Father can not have a GOD : GOD the Father's the only GOD & JESUS is His Son

King James Bible And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

CHRIST JESUS YOU can't be "GOD ABBA" + GOD Son of the ABBA' speaking to Your self, saying to Yourself, why have I fosaken Myself?? here Son JESUS YOU're speaking to someone else, not to yourself, YOU're speaking to : ABBA CREATOR
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc - 8:55

GOD cannot say to !GOD ! = to Himself: why have I Myself forsaken Myself < ??!! it’s obviously CHRIST JESUS, one human divine person , who is speaking to another person, who has another body, another being, ect, who is GOD ❤ here we have 2 persons ❤ CHRIST’s in GOD, GOD’s in CHRIST, just like 2 best friends, feel they’re one, so similar, so many common points, but they’re 2 different living beings ❤ you’re in your friend, you’re friend’s in you, but , when they were born, they were 2❤ just like GOD and JESUS are 2 I because, if loads of ‘Christians’ + “Christians” believe CHRIS is GOD, isn’t it blaspheme sin? for it’s believing : CHRIST is the Creator of the universe, CHRIST’s sitting in GOD’s throne, not in CHRIST’s throne ❤ this leads to hell, even if those Christians had accepted CHRIST ( but not the Creator) , for if YOU only believe in the Creator in CHRIST as 1 being, YOU just accept CHRSIT, but not GOD? And Bible asks to accept both right? Can’t enter The Creator’s Kingdom if you accept only 1 of them right? The Bile says if YOU have CHRIST YOU also have GOD, but in this particular case, no, as they believe in ? ‘another’ CHRIST? Who is both GOD both Son, so no, here, if you have CHRIST don’t mean you have GOD ❤ here, these Christians & “Christians” reject GOD? So no Heaven for them? read carefully please, passages about GOD & those about JESUS

King James Bible And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

CHRIST You speak about ‘Your hands’ as ‘His hands’ how curious! No! those are not Your hands JESUS ❤ those are the Creator’s hands I give up the ghost = dying I ‘GOD’ died? no! GOD can not die, JESUS died, and lived again ❤ JESUS went to hell 3 days, not GOD! JESUS suffered for the remission of sins of humankind, not our Creator

If CHRIST JESUS YOU were GOD, why would YOU have lived as a human in this planet and never said YOU were GOD ? there’s no way YOU didn’t want people to not know YOU were GOD, because, YOU wanted people to worship YOU, right? How could they have worshipped YOU if YOU had told them one half of your identity= Messiah, Son of GOD & not the other most important part of it: GOD Creator of hell, universe, Heaven ect ❤ it don’t make no sense ❤ if CHRIST JESUS YOU was GOD, why haven’t You said when You were a man, all the time, I’m JESUS, I’m Son of GOD, and never I’m GOD, if that’s even more important than So of GOD? Why would YOU have spoken of the other part of Your identity= GOD, saying < Him, the Father, Heavenly Father , ect sounding as if You were speaking of someone else? It makes no sense I if CHRIST YOU were GOD, why in all the Bible passages where YOU say I’m GOD, haven’t YOU said also: I’m JESUS? I’m Son of ME, and Father of ME? I’ both Father+ Son, I’m both Messiah & Father of Messiah?

LORD JESUS YOU said something like < I’ going to the Father: ?what? Again YOU speak of ‘YOU’ as another one? As ‘ the Father’ ? No! You’re going to someone else, who has His own body, His own mind, his own soul: GOD! You’re not going to YOU!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc - 9:03

CHRIST You aren't The Father for YOU didn't say - put ME 1st - but - put GOD first ✦ JESUS if YOU were the Father YOU wouldn't want to change Your mind about YOU going through this terrible crucifixion ♭ but YOU had a little moment of doubt, asking GOD, so not Yourself, if HE could not make this happen ✦ but YOU eventually said: that GOD must do what HE wants not what YOU want ✦ so how JESUS Could YOU do what YOU 'GOD' want and not what 'YOU GOD Father' want , at the same time ?

Hebrews 5:7 During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

again: not = offered petitions with cries & tears to -Himself-, but to ' the one who could save him" so if they're 1st speaking about - JESUS- then about - again JESUS- why do they 1st say 'JESUS' and then ' the one who...' ? speaking about 2 people!! 'CHRIST GOD' YOU prayed to 'YOU GOD' I no ♭ CHRIST YOU prayed to someone else, called GOD, Your Abba

35-36 Jesus walked on a little way. Then he knelt down on the ground and prayed, “Father, if it is possible, don’t let this happen to me! Father, you can do anything. Don’t make me suffer by having me drink from this cup. But do what you want, and not what I want.” contemporary english version

35 And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him.

36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. king james version

this would mean, if CHRIST JESUS = GOD, that, CHRIST GOD don't want to suffer + CHRIST FATHER GOD wants to suffer?? that CHRIST GOD SON don't want to drink form the cup & that CHRIST GOD ABBA (ENGLISH Father < ABBA aramaic ) wants to drink from it

it ain’t possible , for Holy Bible says GOD YOU don’t change Your mind ♭and now, ‘GOD JESUS’ YOU changed Your mind? YOU don’t want the crucifixion, the pain any longer? But if it is written in the Holy Scriptures! It can’t be changed! GOD had planned this since the creation or something, way before crating universe, Animals, humans ect ♭so now, CHRIST ain’t GOD, and CHRIST GOD hasn’t changed His mind ♭and how could anyone speak to His own self asking to Him own self please have pity on me, don’t make me be crucified?? No the truth is : JESUS , for a short time, had changed His mind ♭but GOD, no, as the crucifixion happened♭so this demonstrates that JESUS was a human, for this fear of pain is a human stuff, and that GOD was not a man, because if CHRIST had been GOD, HE wouldn’t have felt pain? Because GOD YOU can’t feel physical pain? But GOD YOU can feel soul pain, because of the sins of all humans?
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeVen 11 Déc - 13:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVjQgTmCCjU

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+4%3A1-11&version=WEB

CHRIST JESUS ain’t GOD : lucifer has tempted CHRIST JESUS telling HIM < GOD’s angel will = lucifer didn’t say : Your angels I for the angels are Yours GOD, not CHRIST’s, right? Even the dragon (lucifer(, who’s the most humongous liar of all the galaxies, says the truth, sometimes I even this liar knows & believes in certain truth! Such as : CHRIST JESUS is Son of GOD& not GOD I if everyone knew that ‘CHRIST is GOD’ in the time ht CHRIST was In this world, why they said to CHRIST stuff such as : when is GOD going to come? not: when – YOU- are going to come, or where is GOD, not: where are YOU – because people know that CHRIST wasn’t GOD, but was Son of GOD – because then in the Bible, the authors, would have written JESUS rather than GOD? Or ° YOU° speaking to CHRIST, and not °HIM°, ° GOD° speaking to CHRIST I

is the HOLY SPIRIT GOD? The human body = Temple of the HOLY GOSHT ☢ human body <Temple of GOD < HOLY GOSHT < Spirit of GOD ☢ therefore, HOLY GOSHT < GOD? Holy angels, Saints, born again are : of GOD ☢ don’t mean they’re GOD ☢

In the Holy Bible, it ain’t written that HOLY SPIRIT = GOD? GOD just says HE’s a jealous GOD, HE desires mankind to worship HIM only ☢ GOD in the Bible , never said HE is the HOLY GOSHT? If GOD or JESUS or the apostles had said that GOD is HOLY SPIRIT, then it would be so ☢ unfortunately, Bible don’t say whether GOD is or isn’t the HOLY SPIRIT
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 8:49

English Standard Version

King James Bible
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.

CHRIST is sent by GOD ° CHRIST ain't GOD ° GOD hasn't send Himself as a human in a human earthly body in this planet ツ GOD has sent somebody else : His Son ツ  

GOD is not CHRIST JESUS because Bible say to pray in CHRIST's Name, doesn't it? pray to GOD in the Name of GOD : ?? don't make no sense ツ you pray to someone in the Name of someone else - then if we pray in CHRIST's Name, it means GOD The Creator can't be CHRIST ツ because CHRIST, sends your prayers to GOD - so here 2 persons involved ツ not 1 - because if it' gonna be CHRIST is GOD, then you don't pray in the name of the very same you're praying to but you directly pray, not in the name of anyone ツ because we can not ask to GOD CHRIST to send the prayers to His own self ツ it's CHRIST -- Son of GOD @° who sends prayers to - GOD@°

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 9:07

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

If GOD YOU were JESUS, YOU would have written tones of times, all over the entire Bible, GOD, who is CHRIST JESUS, has sent Himself, so His Son, ect there’d be always , when GOD would speak : GOD, who is JESUS , always where the Name JESUS would appear, there’s be: JESUS, who is His Father GOD, ect : so GOD would’ve made it clear to the entire humankind that HE’s both Son & Father – but no! it appears like once! That JESUS is GOD – and it could be evil people who have put this there – for apostles can’t lie – they are true born again – they got GOD’s spirit or something – so, the apostle can’t have written this – or the translation has been done wrong by accident – or Satanists who wish for everyone to be in hell, have added this, or transformed wickedly the translation in a very different meaning than the true original meaning of this

Again the apostle who has written this, like other apostles, who would know that ‘JEUSS is GOD’, would just say ‘jESUS’ or ‘Son’ ? so that they knew the human race would be confused, not being sure whether CHRIST is Son or Son & Abba ( Father) ? no because the apostles know that people are slow to get stuff, so they would have written in a clear way – if apostles write ‘Son of GOD “ then they mean CHRIST is Son , & not Son+ GOD
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 9:16

1 John 5:11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

it does not say ツ this life is in GOD Himself - if GOD wanted His human creatures that HE's CHRIST JESUS, HE would have written something such as , GOD has give us Himself, who is both JESUS both GOD, GOD has given us eternal life in Himself, who is both JESUS both Father GOD ツ not once, but many ties, so that everyone would see it , in every single Bible book- because if it appeared once in the Bible, many who don't read the entire Bible, but parts of it, would never have discovered this such important truth, that 'CHRIST JESUS is GOD' supposedly ツ for there ain't no way that GOD Father didn't want us to know that His Son is Him - for if this was the case, HE would have desired that every single human creature knows it ツ

John 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father

again, if our Father had desired for mankind to know HE was CHRIST, Bible would have said : honor, the Father, honor, the Son, but not as two different beings but as one, because they're one ツ this passage shows that ° Son ° & _ Father_ are different creatures , as we must honor both ツ both means 2 ツ

John 8:29,42 And he that sent me is with me: the Father has not left me alone; …
GOD is in each & every single true Christian ღ it doesn’t mean true Christians are GOD ღ the HOLY GOSHT is in the born again true Christians ღ it don’t mean they’re the HOLY GOSHT ღ Our Father doesn’t leave our Savior JESUS CHRIST, because GOD stays with those who love HIM ღ JESUS is soooooooo perfect, that GOD’s soooooooooo happy with JESUS, so HE stays with HIM ღ because GOD leaves those who are unbelievers ? those who detest HIM ღ so GOD is with JESUS, inside JESUS, but it don’t mean GOD’s JESUS ღ
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 9:37

Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD has said to me, You are my Son

Mark 12:6 Having yet therefore one son, his well beloved, he sent him also

Berean Study Bible ° He who did not spare His own Son but gave up Him for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, freely give us all things?

it doesn't say that GOD gave Himself , that GOD gave His Son, who's Himself

King James Version < Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son

such an evidence to make you who worship JESUS as being the Creator & Son of Him , know the truth! if you don't believe! wow! how terrible how sad! the dragon is in your head or something!! Romans 4:25
He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

CHRIST JESUS was raised : raised by who?? if HE was GOD , it makes no sense, that < somebody < has raised HIM - it ain't possible - GOD is the most powerful of all - who could raise 'GOD' to life? only HIMSELF could raise HIMSELF to life, no human could have this power  - so what is this ? it's : that if CHRIST was raised to life , it's evidently by GOD, for nobody else can do this, only the <- Creator of the universe-< so CHRIST can not be our Creator - conclusion : if somebody's raised to life by someone else, that somebody ain't GOD - that someone else, is evidently GOD & can not be no one else for only GOD raises to life living beings - because who objects? ¿Mary? ¿demons? ¿Human beings? ¿ Saints? ¿ non human Animals? ¿ Holy angels? !no! just GOD can raise to life or ¿ perhaps JESUS also? but it's not JESUS who raised JESUS to life, GOD raised JESUS to life : so !there are two people ! those two which Bible talks about : !JESUS! and !GOD!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 10:50

conc lusion – if GOD was CHRIST JESUS, HE would have explained it to those who study the Bible – like this for instance : I am GOD, I am My Son, I am My ABBA Father – I am the Father who has made My Son JESUS – I am JESUS who has made My Father the Creator – I am one in body in soul in spirit with My Son and my Father – I am both the Son of the Creator and the Creator – worship My Son , because My Son is ME – worship Me for I am CHRIST and GOD – I have – one – throne , for us two are truly one – ect! This is so the opposite of the things the Holy Bible says – this is not true
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 11:29

Romans 5:6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us

GOD didn’t die , CHRIST died – it’s always like this in the Holy Bible = if the Bible starts a sentence by saying GOD and then CHRIST, or starts by saying CHRIST & then GOD, it simply means that the Bible is speaking about two different entities – because if the Bible wanted to speak about 1 entity, then it would confuse al the Bible readers of this planet – because you say CHRIST then GOD? You say GOD then CHRIST? What is this? are you calling Johanna Karen? Then how could we know that Karen is Johanna?? If you’re gonna give different names to one person, making us feel like those are different people! Because if GOD wanted us to believe that HE’s JESUS, the Bible would say = GOD demonstrates His love for us in hat while we were sinners, GOD died for us

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeLun 14 Déc - 8:20

please read better the Holy Bible, for you do not get all the passages where CHRIST JESUS speaks to GOD! so where someone speaks to someone else - please read those dialogues, between CHRIST & GOD - read those prayers from CHRIST to GOD - please be saved for real - you could be unsaved, if you believe CHRIST is GOD - even though you think you are
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 4:30

English Standard Version
And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

Matthew 5:45 That you may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for …
Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray you: Our Father which are in heaven, …

1 Thessalonians 2:12 That you would walk worthy of God, who has called you to his kingdom and glory.

the Holy Bible don't say : Kingdom of JESUS does it? but Kingdom of GOD : be careful! some of you say : JESUS' Kingdom, because you beleive He created all things: no! GOD created all things

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works

if CHRIST was GOD: ? created in CHRIST, by CHRIST? impossible : you're created in someone by somebody else : if you're created in CHRIST then it's by GOD, it says created -in - CHRIST, not -by- CHRIST

Titus 3:4,7,8,14 But after that the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared…

this means we have two Saviors = CHRIST + GOD

John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; so shall

2 Corinthians 9:13 Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for …
Galatians 1:24 And they glorified God in me.

Bibe do'nt say GOD is coming back for His secong coming but JESUS , but even if ti's not Biblica, certain or many Chrsitians are saying: GOD is coming soon ect ! stop transforming the sentencs the words the meaning of the Bible!

Matthew 9:8
When the crowd saw this, they were filled with awe; and they praised God, who had given such authority to man.

if they had said CHRIST had given autority to men ok, but it's only GOD who can do this ?

John 15:8
This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

not : to -MY - glory

1 Peter 2:12
Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.

we should glorify CHRIST, but not just CHRIST, but GOD also

King James Bible
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Philippians 2:15,16 That you may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God,

nowhere does the Holy Bible say : children of CHRIST

Berean Literal Bible
Thus let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good works and they should glorify your Father in the heavens.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 4:58

CHRIST is not our Maker, our Creator – GOD is – nowhere in the Bible does it say that CRIST has created humanity and that HE’s our Maker – please repent for worshiping – GOD’s Son- and for ignoring –GOD- and for not worshipping –GOD- as the only & only GOD, & Creator of all stuff – isn’t this learn to know CHRIST JESUS thing, ( and don’t learn to know GOD His Father) is a illuminati, devil’s plot? To put a conditioning in men’ heads which is : forget GOD , HE ain’t real, but turn to CHRIST, get to know CHRIST & only CHRIST ? for there’s too many members of our GOD family telling to us: get to know – CHRIST-, seek –CHRIST-but they perhaps 5 times out of & hundred say: get to know CHRIST and <GOD<, seek CHRIST and < GOD <, follow CHRIST and <GOD < ect – it’s wrong innit? Why ? because the Bible doesn’t say to not love GOD & to love JESUS – or to be a child of JESUS and not a child of GOD , or to obey CHRIST & not to obey GOD ect – Bile seems to say to follow GOD also and become a Son of – GOD- for never the Bible say become a child of < JESUS< - many have misinterpreted the entire Bible as : ignore GOD & put you heat soul eyes spirit on

CHRIST alone : that is not what YOU GOD desire, is it? It’s obvious the evil spirits & the beast enter their heart, when they’re studying the Bible in order to make them end up in hell, by teaching them false ‘truths’ – it’s true that CHRIST don’t want all the focus love for HIM alone, but for Our Father also, because: CHRIST is always speaking about GOD < CHRIST is not putting the focus on HIM, for CHRIST is no self centered: HE worships & loves our Father so much! ! !! so , if CHRIST teaches us: love GOD, put your minds, souls, hearts, spirits, eyes on GOD, and on ME also – but love GOD with all your hearts souls strength – CHRIST JESUS don’t say love –ME- with all your strength heart soul – then a large part of humanity has not understood JESUS’s message & Bible!

No, it don’t seem those Christians know ‘another CRHSIT who is GOD’, because, the true CHRIST speaks to them – but CHRIST I YOU speak to the everyday or with frequency, why don’t YOU tell them!!! every time they all YOU JESUS, my GOD, why don’t YOU teach them the truth: that YOU ain’t Our Father! But that Our Father is Our GOD! So even the people who know YOU CHRIST, don’t truly know YOU – if they mix YOU with Your Father! They know YOU, but not very well, but they do not know our GOD at all? For they believe CHRIST JESUS You’re both Father and Son – because to know GOD, they’d need to believe GOD is a separate entity – so yes, they’d love GOD, worship HIM, be His servants ect – but as they think HE’s in YOU JESUS, they’d never known HIM? Never have they thought about HIM? Never spoke to HIM? Never cried out to HIM ect? Every single day they’re living in this world, they’ve seek YOU JESUS, but never our GOD?
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 8:53

It’s that they those Chrisitans say : seek CHRIST don’t see our Father, love CHRIST don’t love our Father –ect – but by saying : seek CHRIST, love CHRSIT, it’s as if they were saying eek CRHSI (don’t seek our Father), love CHRIST, (don’t love our Creator)?
Do they know the Father or do they only know CHRIST JESUS – only CHRIST JESUS apparently – because

Why does the Bible say CHRIST JESUS YOU’ll say to us : I never knew you, and not GOD? GOD we have to know YO also don’t we? So what does the Bible not say also : GOD will say to you : I never knew YOU? Nowhere does the Bible say CHRIST is our ABBA Father – that is Christians + ‘Christians’ bad interpretations, with the help of demonic beings & the dragon – can humans know CHRIST JESUS & not know GOD? What if those who don’t know GOD is real but love CHRIST, have known CHRIST , but haven’t know GOD : GOD, You’ll tell them YOU never knew them ? they’ll rot in hell? It seems it’s possible that certain beings know CHRIST but not GOD, because some believe in CHRIST denying GOD? Because they think CHRIST is one being with the Creator – so they know CHRIST & not GOD or they know one of them? for by inventing that CHRIST is one being with the Abba Father, they’re knowing ‘another CHRIST’? or the true CHRIST? IF YOU believe in Christ < you’re saved < but what I you do not believe in GOD alone, but in ‘GOD in CHRIST’ ( GOD being CHRIST) , you aren’t saved?

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?    JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?   Icon_minitime

JESUS is not GOD ♟if you believe He is you'll rot in hell?
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant