Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Empty
MessageSujet: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 17:07

God spoke judgement for the world & puerto rico 🏠 millions are gonna cark it, go to hell I sum up 🏠 share 🏠 cark it < australia , united kingdom = die in slang 🏠 God was in puerto rico a few months ago about the judgement He’s about to bring upon world & puerto rico 🏠 and go to hell in diferent parts of the world and in puero rico

many thanks , pleaze , hiya 🐩 i hope you’re all doing fine 🐩 you’d be filled with altruizm goodness , open-handedness , empathy, generozity , humanity, pity, philanthropy, compassion, solidarity , ect if you’d pass this on around the internet , mobile phones < cellphones 🐩 on instagram , watsap , email to all your email contacts , facebook to each and every one of your facebook contacts , facebook chat 🐩 twiter , coments of < blogs , facebook, youtub 🐩 blogs, forums , sites , internet pages 🐩 to plenty of human beingz that you don’t know, to all your contacts , to all your neighbors 🐩 to all the human beings you know , to each and every one of your co workers , schoolmates , everyone of your classmates , each and every one of your friendly relations 🐩 each and every single one of your < family memberz , boss, teachers , your company , each and every single one of your fellows of the classes you take after work or after school , each and every single one of your family members by marriage , etcetera 🐩

God was in puerto rico at the end of march 2021 🏠 He was speaking through His servant elsa 🏠

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzbd5aqw098 march 20, 2021 🐶 the Lord had told elsa to go to puerto rico to preach so that those who live in puerto rico would repent because God is about to destroy puerto rico 🐶 the date that God had given elsa to go to puerto rico has arrived ; a few days ago, elsa went to puerto rico ; she has been there for a few days 🐶 God told elsa : stand in the capitol and speak and say : that place where they make the laws will cease to exist and they will know that the Almighty has spoken 🐶

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 17:08

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOUPkdLPx8U mar 22 2021 📏 the dominican republic is going to be scourged ; the Lord showed her how the sea was coming out of dominican republic ; on 22 march 2021 God gave her a revelation ; there was so much chaos in puerto rico , in the airport ; everybody ran out of the airport ; another Christian had a revelation from God ; it looked like the sea was coming to swallow the airport with everything ; another Christian received revelation from God : the horse of apocalypse appeared on the wall, with death on top of it, towards dominican republic ; death is approaching that way 📏 God why God's judgement for puerto rico ? because the Churches are allowing abominable things ; the Lord told the inhabitants of puerto rico to pray & fast and they didn't do it 📏 God says : for having changed My laws, My Word, you're cursed ; when you want to come to Me, I will look away because I forgave you once, twice { here He's speaking to the bad Christians } ;

you're not going to play with Me ; do not abuse My mercy ; I'll give you hours and days, to come to Me, because I'll cut you off ; and if, while misfortune comes to puerto rico, you haven't sorted out your life, you're going down ( to hell ) ; the earth & the sea will swallow you up 📏 { it seems that the Bible says that Christians are in a tree ; and that God will remove the bad Christians from the tree and only the good Christians will remain in that tree or i don't know what ; it's a metaphor } / the Lord said : puerto rico, as of today, I give you 7 more days ; you have 7 days of meditation , puerto rico ; instructions that the Lord said : puerto rico's going to be divided into 4 ; 4 parts ; san juan will be devastated by the waters ; the Lord said : pour out your oil into the sea ; to know that I was here ( that way, they'll know that God was there ) ; the stone will fall { asteroid / meteorite ] 📏 the Lord said : the stone is coming ; the asteroid is coming ; now comes the fulfilment of the prophecy of

efrain, says the Lord ; when it falls to earth it will cause a 12 point 5 earthquake sent by the Lord ; the Lord says : for not having believed, I increase 5 more : 12, 5 is coming for puerto rico , says the Lord < the Lord says < with that 12. 5 the whole earth will be shaken and the epicenter will be puerto rico ; the Lord says that they should begin fasting and crying out from this day forward 📏 God visits your island { puerto rico } for seven days ; the feet of the Lord tread on puerto rico for seven days ; instructions from the Lord : declare vigil, fasting & prayer ; a 12.5 , there never was ; 12.5 will be the earthquake of the united states, puerto rico ; united states, your judgment has begun ; sinful nation ; nations, sinful states, because they shed blood of innocents & passed laws against My children 📏 I'm going to shake you ; I 'm going to shake the earth completely with that 12 point 5 that never was ; the Lord says : first there will come a 7 point one ; 7 will be the 1st earthquake ; the 7 point

earthquake isn't the big one ; the Lord says : when the earthquake comes, it will blow up everything 📏 when you can no longer, when the movement becomes too much, and you can no longer stand, flee to the mountain { those that live in puerto rico } ; thus saith the Lord ; go to santa isabel, to the mountain ( santa isabel is a municipality of puerto rico ) ; after the 7.0 comes the 12.5 ; the Lord said : when you ( elsa ) leave ( puerto rico ), puerto rico won't stop shaking / it will increase 📏 ( it does not mean the moment when elsita leaves ; it could be three weeks or a month after she leaves, etc since for God, a day is a thousand years and a thousand years is a day ) I and there comes the big one ( earthquake ) ; what the Lord said ; the Lord said : now comes the fulfilment in these days ; elsa asked the Lord : ¿ when will this be ? ( asteroid, earthquakes, tsunami < of puerto rico ) the Lord said : this is about to occur 📏 7 days and leave / [ God does not give dates < God isn't saying it will be 7

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 17:19

days after march 29, 2021 nor is he saying that the day after elsa's departure from puerto rico, asteroid : no ; God says it is : within a few days, a few days after elsa's departure ] / The Lord says : you who have married man to man, woman to woman, My soul abhors 📏 I am with open arms to receive you ( so that they may become His children, slaves : regenerated Christians, so that they may pass from eternal passing to eternal life, from hell to Heaven )

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOUPkdLPx8U 📆 23 mar 2021 ^ the Lord revealed to her that : the sea is going to come out of there, destroy more than half of the island, and that an earthquake is first going to shake the island, and that an earthquake is going to cause the tsunami 📆 the Lord showed her how He put an end to puerto rico ; how the sea came out, it wiped out all the houses and everything was disappearing 📆 the Lord is sad with all that is happening in puerto rico 📆 God gave a vision or dream in which the tsunami was coming and she shouted : run, the tsunami is coming !!! puerto rico is going to be overflown by water 📆 there will be no food, no sustenance

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4X-9NU8Ocw ✨ 23 mar 2021 < GOD said that the capitol would be destroyed and that a judgement would be casted upon the governor { of puerto rico } and his family God speaking through elsa = in these times there are pharisees and sadducees I look how many people are going to perish because of you { bad Christians } it's why I am here ; you are accounted for ; foliage ! you will soon fall [ to hell ] ✨ when I send the rock [ asteroid ] ; that stone will blow you to shreds ; that stone will tear the temples down { evil, false Churches } because I have ordered so ; who am I ? he who is in control of everything ✨ I will send your way the pieces of rock to smash you and your Church I because of you ; the false one is you I I do not want sacrifices from you { of innocent animals and humans ? I do not want them ✨ there are people who have deceived you ; the catholic ' church ' has deceived you. I, your Lord, I am the one who lifts you up and I am the one who

pulls you out ✨ I raised up { elsita } in order to put to shame { the false bad Christians , "Christian" satanists } ; many whom have followed me, when he { yiye avila } preached the sound doctrine, the old path, turned away ; hypocrites ; bare naked, I'm telling you ✨ I am your Lord, I am your Savior ; whoever comes to me, I will not cast him out ✨ sin no more

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 17:27

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2m-Po2ag50 march 24, 2020 🍮 God is speaking through elsa and the other Christian ; this Christian says that : in a dream, the Lord showed her that a devastating earthquake was coming to puerto rico ; God showed her everything that happened ; everything in the north of puerto rico was sinking ; a ship was coming in from the coast to rescue humans 🍮 this ship was coming in from the island ; the waves of the tsunami were higher than the mountains ; they covered the mountains of the city of cayey, puerto rico; the tsunami is for the whole island [ puerto

rico ] ; it was in the center, in the central mountain range 🍮 the Lord showed her how adults , children were floating in the water I there is the Father who speaks : hear me earth, hear me people I I am the Creator, I am the first, the last I I, your Lord, am here in puerto rico I why don't you come to me, bend your knees, and seek me in fasting, in prayer 🍮 this woman ( elsa ) comes with my Word and I am speaking through her mouth I I said to her : I will take you, I will speak and I am here ; oh populations, nations I those who say you are my Lord : if I were your Lord, where are you ? 🍮 if I were your Lord, you would be out in the street preaching my Word

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxJMkD0Fuuc 25 mar 2021 💣 the Lord said to elsa : on monday 29, you will be done I take the things that you have brought and leave I you know that I am here I you know that I have the power to throw you into hell 💣 do not fail Me ,I your Lord I never sin again I tell My Son [ Christ ] to forgive you I I do not want My daughters dressed like those of the world [ the non - Christians ] 💣 sanctity says the Lord I my Son [ Christ ] is coming soon ( for the rapture ) and due to a garment, due to a few things that you don't obey, you will stay [ they will miss the rapture of the Church ] 💣 the Lord has said that people have to receive the Lord Jesus Christ and when the 7 point earthquake comes, they have to go to the mountain

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBQv-KoAAY ✾ mar 26 2021 ✾ it says in his Word : if you obey Me, I'll bless your house ✾ God said : if you don't listen to Me, cursed will be the fruit of your womb, your house, your graveyards ✾ I don't want your death ( eternal death in hell or physical death ? ) ✾ I want your life ✾ I want your salvation [ God don't want them to go to hell ^ He wants to give them eternal salvation ] ✾ in the time of noah, if I don't punish then why were 8 left out of all the thousands and millions that were on the earth at that time ? ✾ great is My mercy, but I'm also a consuming fire towards the disobedient ✾ when My servant leaves, we'll bring judgment [ You God, Jesus and your Holy Ghost ? } ✾

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 17:29

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBQv-KoAAY march 26 2021 ༺ God speaking to his slaves : I'll tell you whether you have to leave or stay ༺ or I'll tell you that you have to go to the mountain ༺ after this , I will raise up puerto rico again and they'll serve Me ♿ but after a punishment because they didn't want to believe ♿ they have not believed, My daughter : you've said : why Lord ? because of the disobedience of many religious people, all the sins : I won't let you down, I don't deceive : I'm the only one that you will know in all your life : I fulfil : worship Me, praise Me, says the Lord : you use the sea to pollute my waters ,says the Lord : I gave you mountains ; what do you use them for ? sorcery, witchcraft, satanism : there's bloodshed : I call you to repent ༺ come to Me, says the Lord ༺

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBQv-KoAAY 🚢 26 march 2021 I the Lord has told elsa that before she leaves, she has to go to the sea and pour anointing oil ; she poured the oil and felt the presence of God ; thus says his Word : I set a boundary of the sea which is there calm and the land ; she separated the land 🚢 today that was removed and now the sea has the permission , ready for when the Lord tells her ; we do not know how many days after elsa will leave ; ? december 2021 ? the sea is ready to come out I when elsa poured oil, the place that was dry, the sea, the big waves started getting rough I when elsa poured the oil on the sea, and when they { elsa and other Christians } came out , the sea had advanced several meters from where elsa had poured the oil 🚢 in a video from

santo domingo ( dominican republic ) : God showed a squirt how the sea came out ; a ball of fire ( asteroid ) fell into the sea ; sea went out, went for dominican republic and puerto rico and it went on rising I God says : i am speaking to you People , of what is coming I i will wait no more I i have waited for long time 🚢 when the 7 degree earthquake comes , you go off to the mountains { there God is speaking to the Christians } I there i will keep you safe I I your God , I your Savior I I will move the deep waters I today when My daughter poured the oil , I have opened the locks of the deep waters I it was opened by surprise I the water was accumulating up I the water levels has risen because I unlocked the damns 🚢 and you will see that I am your God

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WuUbG3J73I 🐢 march 27, 2021 ; God says : I'm the one who speaks * I said to her [ to elsa ] < stand up in the capitol ( in puerto rico ) * puerto rico and the world, cry out for your life so that no personal judgment comes 🐢 I'll meet you * and when you have fallen, nothing can be done there [ in hell ] * I created hell * let no one deceive you * I loved you so much that I gave you My son, { Christ ] 🐢 that's why I'll judge you * they continue with mistreating Him today * 🐢 , when you leave, you abandon Him [probably : when the servant turns away from God, ceases being a Christian, abandons Christ ] * My Son cries a lot, cries out to Me, tells me : Dad please, My

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 17:33

Father, mercy ! but this is too much, I had to come in person { in puerto rico } * I am here , I your Lord 🐢 when you get out of here { of puerto of this place ? street ? }, your life will never be the same because you had an encounter with the Father / I created man in My image and likeness 🐢 but those who become filled with demons abandon their Lord ( probably because these demons make them hate, reject the Father ) / homosexual, prostitute, lesbian, you didn't know My Word because you did not know Me (only the regenerated Christians know God and his Word 🐢 I wait for you with open arms / I'll make you My children ( = regenerated Christians ) 🐢

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WuUbG3J73I ♿ march 27, 2021 ♿ puerto rico, you make your God cry, land of the Lamb < you sinned < you fell down < I will judge you, island of enchantment < it'll be the island of disenchantment < everything will change < I'll give the Word of judgement < there's much crime & homicide here < blood shedders < involved in paganism < polluted Churches < I deliver you into judgement ♿ I can take a screen off for you and show you what you have done : corrupted tourist site : I'll take away your beauty : no one will want to visit you : Me your Saviour, I who formed you from your mother's womb, I tell you, nothing will be the same ; young people : don't fall into the mud of the world : don't wear the fashions of the world ♿ my daughters all, little girls and big girls dress, I better not say because it's a very strong word * they dress like people that never knew me * I'll judge your pastors because I raised up those ministers * the people are getting lost because they're being

deceived, rapacious wolf * rapacious wolf I'll come for you * false prophet, I'll come for you * if you don't repent, I'll send you a cancer like I sent to chavez [ hugo chavez ] * he died ♿ judgment's coming for all nations, not only for puerto rico : united states of america, your judgment has begun : I'll touch you with the apple of your eye puerto rico because you were coming here to prostitute yourself : I will shake you and you'll know that the Lord has spoken : the press is afraid to get close < God says : you'd better repent < satanists, you better repent < I love many sinful people < they haven't known Me < but on this island, inhabitants of all the whole earth, I your Lord I, here { puerto rico } has been Word ( Word of God ) ♿ this is why I'll judge them because here I raised up many preachers for the world : but they have become corrupt : don't go with the false one { the luciferian false prophet jorge bergoglio ? the false Christians ? } ; I your Savior : all that you see is coming ♿ put yourselves in prayer and fasting, says the Lord : seek Me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4fe0_s6I0 29 mar 2021 ❃ God will make the pedophiles, sorcerers to be swallowed by the mud < meteor's going to shred them into pieces ❃ God speaks , He says to His servant : you will walk hand in hand with Me in Heaven I will warn you in a dream I I your Lord I i have to cleanse the earth I the earth is too polluted with pedophiles, sorcerers I they will be swallowed by the mud 🚄 they will be wiped out , by the coming meteor I the coming stone will destroy the sorcerers, the altars of all because they are too polluted I God is coming to cleanse the earth I a very big stone is coming ; it is going to fall on mona island ; a stone is going to fall , the biggest stone that is going to fall on the world 🚄 the Lord says that : there are 8 stones, 8 big rocks ; stones < meteors ; not for puerto rico ; for the united states ; the biggest one is going to come I the Lord says that the sign is : when the stone is approaching the earth, there are going to be

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Nov - 17:36

hurricane-force winds ; the power that the meteor has I it's too big a stone 🚄 when the big stone comes, when it goes down, it's going to move the atmosphere and it's going to produce hurricane-strength winds ; after that, the cold comes ; { she is addressing the disciples of Christ who live in puerto rico } I they are going to feel the cold of death, thus saith the Lord ; the Lord says : tell them to wrap up warm and keep ( food ) 🚄 at that time when all of this is coming, when the hurricanes come, when the hurricanes get terrible, it is a sign that the stone is coming ; the stone is going to fall between the channel of the island of la mona ; get ready inhabitants of ponce [ city of puerto rico ] ;

reconcile with the Lord 🚄 God is going to punish a lot those who live in ponce ; because there is a lot of idolatry, satanism in ponce, says the Lord, and in other cities I God is going to punish those who live in all the places where sorcery is I the Lord is going to tear down all the altars of the sorcerers 🚄 the Lord says : the city of ponce is going to be devastated and 8 stones are coming for the whole world ; so says the Lord ; the biggest one will fall in puerto rico, in the mona channel ; the other stones, I am going to warn you 🚄 I am going to show in the map which country they are going to fall onto I judgment is coming for being disobedient , wicked , unjust ; the Lord says that when the wind begins to blow, He will take many children away I the Church is polluted, says the Lord 🚄

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY9irDaCW3o ♥ 30 march 2021 God is speaking here to the bad Christians of puerto rico = get ready because the judgment is coming < the Lord says it'll be in a few days ; if you do not repent , the stone's gon devour you < the water's gon bury you < the Lord has spoken : your days are counted : God says that if you don't repent, the stone will fall on you : it'll bury you in the ground : you'll go down alive to hell ♥ their mask is falling off { the false, bad Christians ] ; the Lord is going to call them to account ; if they don't repent , the earth will devour them, they'll fall alive { to hell ] ; judgement is coming and begins at the house of the Lord [ the born again Christians } : judgement is coming to puerto rico because the Church has joined satanism ♥ they have become false prophets ; if you do not turn to Me and repent, the earth will swallow you up and you'll be buried with the water ; you'll go down alive to hell ; and you'll know that God has spoken

; why is judgment coming ? because the Church celebrates halloween ; the feast of lucifer ; repent before it's too late and the sea swallow you ♥ repent because the Lord has come here { in puerto rico } * the Church has been contaminated, says the Lord * My Church, why are you doing things that aren't in my Word ? turn back to Me puerto rico ; I don't want your evil ♥ I come to judge puerto rico ; the Lord is still speaking ; you [ elsa ] won't participate in all the punishment that I bring to puerto rico and to the world ; I've spoken day by day ; I've offered you more days ; the sea's ready ; the stone's coming ; the biggest stone ♥ judgment for the united states is coming

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov - 13:45

God gave a list :

list :

they left God ; witchcraft and sorcery ♥

they consult demons

the laws aren't according to the Word of God

Christians celebrate pagan feasts [ probably satanic ones ]; Christians, knowing the Word ; thus says God

the mound will be destroyed ; the capitol will be destroyed (both of puerto rico ) ; the sea is gon come out

first earthquake will be 7 points ♥

after the first earthquake , comes one of 12,5 points , when the stone falls

epicenter puerto rico

get out of the big cities [ of puerto rico ] ♥

the island will be in four pieces and [ the rock ] will fall on the island of mona

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov - 13:46

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPTQi6YLEQQ 2 ab 2021 message from God 🍂 God says : the island [ puerto rico ] will shake ; the wave will rise because they will not have time ; the Lord says that a wave will rise like they have never seen before ; they will watch the wave, they will not have time ; the Lord will take elsa to the satanist president joe biden 🍂 elsa will tell him what the Lord commands her ; the Lord said : those who are talking, they are not talking about you, they are talking about Me ; that is why the island will shake, says the Lord ; with the huge wave coming, they will not have time to run ; they will find themselves there because they were wicked and sceptics 🍂 a stone will fall on mexico I an asteroid ; all those who live in mexico , they should repent ; the Lord has said : mexico will be next ; a stone will fall on puerto rico and another one on mexico I the Lord says : california will be destroyed, ruined I the next stone is coming ; mexico will be the second 🍂 the Lord says that

when that stone falls, it will fall between california and mexico ; that stone is coming more for mexico ; the Lord has warned about it in time and they have refused to leave the ignominious sins I God is going to shake mexico and shake everything until all the satanic places explode 🍂 we are rising up against the Almighty I God said : inhabitants of mexico, turn to the Lord I those of you who live in the world and in mexico, we will come to God against our will, because God will send the stones I the stone is coming to mexico and after that, the judgment of the united states I united states will be devastated 🍂 the Lord said that a stone strike is coming to mexico ; no one will evade the punishment ; so it is, and with suffering , we will finally accept to seek God and his Son Jesus I mexicans , get down on your knees and pray to God , fast , repent I the Lord says : puerto rico has not kneeled as did nineveh I if mexicans do not repent of their idolatry, God will send destruction and death upon

them 🍂 mexicans, God wants you to abandon : satanic idols, virgin of guadalupe = demon yemaya, holy death = lucifer ; God will send terrible things to mexico I the stone will devastate california ; those of you who live in california , repent ; leave : satanism , drug trafficking ; drugs 🍂 murder ; all unrepentant malign humans will be swallowed up by the earth ; they will go down to hell 🍂 if we do not serve God, we will serve the devil and go to eternal hell

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh   God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh Icon_minitime

God spoke judgement world & pr, millions die, hell sum up sh
Page 1 sur 1