Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 14:28

everywhere , the fishes I they were underwater 🎬 she saw everything 🎬 her offspring is three 🎬 she could look up in this glass house I she doesn’t know how she was able to see through this house I there were fishes all around them I her offspring was able to open the door and no water came in 🎬 there were humans and they could go all day and be able to breathe in the water 🎬 they came knocking on the door I they were saying those are the surviving humans I she couldn’t explain how they were still alive when they had a tsunami I florida’s gonna be gone I florida’s gonna be underwater 🎬 you could see up in the ceiling I they were at least 20 foot underwater 🎬 she woke up 🎬 she said to God = why did i see hilary in my dream during this disaster ? God was like : because it’s gonna be

around the time she is crowned 🎬 in the Holy Scriptures, in the book of revelation, it talks about the beast 🎬 the beast is gonna crown hilary 🎬 barack obama is the beast I hilary’s one of the rulers of the ten countries I what does this mean ? she’s gonna be crowned to rule america I it was like a paradise underwater I it was so beautiful down there I you could see the water, the ocean, and breath I there’s a major asteroid and chaos coming I this was from a prayer and a fasting that she was doing I this is what God wanted her to know that’s coming I hilary isn't going to be the president of the united states 🎬 barack obama is going to be the next president, after donald trump is reelected and murdered, in ? 2022 ? 2023 ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZ_E8fSbBc this servant of God & of Jesus Christ inquired of God about prophecy given to efrain ♫ he got a confirmation from the Father again, that the prophecy from efrain is true ♫ there’s a trial of going on ♫ efrain said that an asteroid will cross puerto rico and impact the water west of the island, causing a 12.0 earthquake that will stop the rotation of the earth for three days ♫ the impact will cause a tsunami of 400 feet of water going to land up to 100 miles of the east coast of the united states, puerto rico, the caribbeans and south america ♫ ♫ the tsunami will destroy everything it will come across ♫ the gas of houses that are destroyed will cause fires ♫ the impact of the asteroid will be so drastic that the rotation of the earth on this axis will be stopped for three days ,

causing three days of darkness or light, depending on the location of the soul who hears this prophecy ♫ the tsunami wave will enter 5 am est, or 11 : 30 am, central european time ♫ the gulf coast of the area of texas ♫ it will enter new york at 8 am est and 2 pm central european time ♫ this event ,next worldwide horror ,will cause satanic governments of the world to initiate martial law ♫there will be droughts and famines for 12 to 15 months ♫ civil wars will break out ♫ the president of the united states and those that are serving him will be underground during the event ♫ the dead bodies will lay desolate for three days , causing pestilence ♫ all the nations will be broken to a degree that they’re not waiting for ♫ the luciferian healthcare program of the united states former luciferian president

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Oct - 14:33

barack obama wants to mark the Church ♫ the Church is the born again Christians ♫ whoever lets himself be sealed possibly is doing it out of necessity for the service of health coverages ♫ efrain said : if i were them, i would go to the temple and pray and call those who have the Holy Spirit and have the gifts of the Holy Spirit ♫ efrain confirms that the rfid is the mark of the beast ♫ barack obama’s the antichrist ♫ before this event there will be a 6.4 + earthquake and the us stock market will fall ♫ when the stock market falls, the end is close ♫ scarcity is coming and not prosperity ♫ efrain said on june 2014 = if you give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ you have nothing to fear ♫ protection against judgement is only for those under the shelter of the God of the universe ♫ this chastisement is for the purpose of separating the wheat from the tares ♫ efrain shared this message for four years

judgement one : asteroid impact
judgement two : 12.0 earthquake
judgement three : mega shockwave
judgement four : giant tsunami
judgement five : three days no movement of the earth
judgement six : pestilence

luciferian nasa might hit the news the last minute just before the impact ♫ he who does not have the Holy Spirit isn’t on the side of Heaven ♫ they're going to hell ♫ when you serve the Lord God, the Lord God will remember you ♫ Holy God controls the event ♫ the era of execution : at the latest december 2014 ♫ this is a quick recap of the prophecy of efrain ♫ this Christian man asked the Lord God seriously to show him if this is true and this is what happened ♫ he woke up and the Holy Spirit led him to a Christian called crystal clay ♫ if you go to view her youtube channel, you will observe her say things that only the Holy Spirit can make a human being say ♫ someone that has the Holy Spirit knows what he’s talking about ♫ you don’t come to repentance by yourself ♫ Abba gave her two

dreams and she saw a news report about puerto rico being hit by a 8.0 earthquake ♫ the reporter said : no sign of a tsunami ♫ after hearing this, she was instantly in puerto rico ♫ she was on the beach, ran into higher ground ♫ a huge wave was foaming and washed em of off their feet ♫ after this dream, she dreamt mail coming from florida ♫ Abba gave crystal this dream in august 2013 ♫ she had a dream from God where new york was flooded and new england crashed ♫ her 5 year old offspring dreamt that at 2 am ,on the news ,will kick on and there are tornados in russia, africa, canada, and another place he can not recall ♫ there’s going to be great earthquakes, floods, tsunamis and these will be the events a five-year-old said ♫ there will be lots of dead fish, lots of dead turtles, lots of big

lions died ♫ unspecified date ♫ the Holy Abba gave crystal a dream that she was walking on the beach ♫ suddenly she had the urge to leave and look back ♫ there was a monstrous wave ,ugly and full of mud, sea foam ♫ it was big , high & the wave smashed everyone ♫ there were hundreds of dead human creatures on the beach ♫ then afterwards, the Christian man saw this connexion going on but he didn’t get ♫ crystal said 8.0 and efrain is saying 12.0 ♫ so he was like this is not linked ♫ but then he figured out that the one crystal spoke about is on the richter and the one efrain talked about is on the mercalli , so they’re connected ♫ this Christian man dreamt that he was in some kind of flat apartment and he heard this mega shockwave

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Oct - 5:26

he was like : wait, i heard efrain ♫ he said before the tsunami comes the shockwave ♫ then he was telling everybody : hey ,that’s the shockwave from efrain’s prophecy ♫ let’s do something ! nobody listened to him ♫ even when they heard this mega shockwave coming from the sea onto the land ♫ then the tsunami came ♫ the tsunami was so high !!!! ♫ it was high !!!! ♫ in that dream there was a Church and this tsunami was much higher than the highest Church that you can ever imagine ♫ let’s give our lives to the Lord Jesus Christ ♫ let us not play with this thing ♫ he asked God confirmation and this is what he got, referring to efrain's prophecy ♫ another confirmation from elvi zapata ♫ Abba gave elvi a dream or a vision ♫ the time period was weeks after efrain’s tsunami & before the rapture

♫ millions were surprised by the fulfillment of efrain 's prophecy ♫ this prophecy timeline was 100 % accurate and was fulfilled in the dream ♫ human beings cried , felt ashamed, and remembered how great the nation of the united states used to be ♫ russia, together with other nations already attacked the united states and the missiles caused great damage ♫ the usa looked like a mess

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otp7ZV2ZhgQ dream 8.0 earthquake in puerto rico ♫ the Father and Christ gave her a dream on 18 august 2013 ♫ she was seeing in the news : puerto rico ♫ they got hit with 8.0 earthquake ♫ she saw that in the television ♫ everyone in the news channel in the dream was like : no signs of tsunami, no signs of tsunami ♫ after they said that , she was instantly in puerto rico

, on the beach ♫ there were a bunch of humans there ♫ she ended up being by three little boys ♫ they were playing on the beach ♫ all of a sudden , the water started going back from the rocks that were in the water ♫ they were standing there, looking there ♫ then the children looked up at the Christian woman, in shock ♫ there were like : what is this ? what is this ? ♫ she yelled : ! run !! run !!!! ♫ it was so realistic, it was crazy ♫ they started running into the woods from the beach ♫ there was like a pathway, a path ♫ it was like a forest ♫ there was a dirt road all through this forest ♫ it was like an island or something ♫ all of a sudden, they started going back to the island ♫ when they went to the woods, they were going up on a higher level ♫

the kids kept saying = we need to get to higher ground ! ♫ when they got to the other back part of the woods , there was a big ocean view and all of a sudden, there was this huge giant wave forming ♫ then, the wave came right in that ♫ it washed them off their feet in these woods ♫ two of the little boys didn’t make it ♫ the littlest one did ♫ he was grabbing unto the Christian ♫ she was so scared for the other two children ♫ she tried so hard to find them ♫ she had this one little boy ♫ the Christian found a box floating by her ♫ she grabbed the box , took the little boy and put him in the little box ♫ she held the box tight with her arms ♫ there was a floaty from the beach ♫ it was by her and she put it on herself ♫ she was kicking and floating in the water with this boy in the box ♫ he was so petrified

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Oct - 5:39

and scared ♫ it was so horrible ♫ there was another dream that Abba gave her after that dream ♫ she kept getting mail coming in in the dream with florida ♫ it was from florida coming in ♫ saying < from florida ♫ she’s pretty sure it was florida , or somewhere down there ♫ she doesn’t know if that ties in to puerto rico ♫ it could have a conexion with the puerto rico earthquake, since this earthquake will affect florida ♫ it's not the first time that a Christian dreams of a baby or a child and putting them in a box or a cardboard box ♫ maybe the two children who died represent lukewarm or bad Christians ♫ and that the other child, the only one that survived, represents the good Christian = the hot ♫ and that God solely protects the hot, not the lukewarm ♫ and that God saves solely the good Christian, not the bad one

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zNaEaazsrQ dream huge tsunami hitting earth october 13 2018 ✄ God and Jesus gave her this dream the morning of october 13 2018 ✄ she was in america in this dream I she opened the front door to a house I there was this huge shadow coming over the houses I she started to feel a great rumbling and a whistling pressure type of sound I she knew in her spirit that this was going to be catastrophic ✄ she yelled out !!!! Jesus is coming !!!! she was looking for her husband meaning Jesus ✄ but she had a sense he was at work ✄ after this hit there were huge titans on the land ✄ there was a great battle I she woke up I this dream felt more like a vision I it was so surreal !! revelation , chapter 8 : 8- 9 : And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great

mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood . And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died .and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSC24c7mMU0 she’s never had such a terrifying dream ✄ this one feels like she’s still in it ✄ this is really gonna happen I Abba is Father in hebrew : God I Abba gave her this dream the morning of the 26 the of august, 2016 I on the night of the 25 of august 2016 she went into fasting and praying I she’s on her second day of fasting and praying I before she went to bed, she said to Abba : Lord, i know something is about to happen ✄ i don’t know when, i don’t know why, but it has to happen , because everyday, there’s some type of bad news < earthquake, tornado, wars, rumors of wars, someone’s bombing one another I it’s everyday so the end is near I so she asked God = Lord, can you please show me what’s supposed to happen in the near future, what’s about to

happen immediately, soon I she’s still shaking I she went into the dream ✄ it was like everyday, normal day I it was a party ✄ it was a big celebration I they were celebrating I the human being that was celebrating was hilary clinton I hilary was given a crown I they were giving her gifts here & there ✄ they gave her this special diamond ring , jewelries ✄ she was given this bunch of gifts ✄ that one gift startled the Christian woman I it was a crown ✄ they gave her a crown in her head and hilary was so ecstatic, so excited ✄ in her thought, the Christian woman was like < why is she getting a crown ?? I why are they giving her a crown ?? as soon as hilary was given the crown, the Christian woman went home and it was a big feeling in her heart something was about to happen I she was so terrified,

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Oct - 5:43

so upset ✄ she told her husband < an asteroid is coming ✄ she doesn’t know how she knew an asteroid was coming but you could see it in the sky ✄ the asteroid was coming from space ✄ it was getting closer & closer I at first it was a tiny little rock, you could see it from space, near the stars I it was just getting closer & closer I she was telling everybody ✄ she was warning as many human beings as she could ✄ look ! an asteroid is coming ! nobody believed her ✄ she was like = how can you guys be so blind ?? ?? it’s in the sky !! you can literally see this !!!! ✄ she was trying to convince her husband to leave ✄ he’s originally from austria, in vienna ✄ she said = let’s buy five tickets for me , you and our daughters, so we can get out of here I so let’s get out of here, i don’t wanna be here

anymore I let’s go stay with your mom for a little bit ✄ let’s get out of this country ✄ i wanna go to europe I i wanna leave I i don’t wanna stay here I this asteroid is gonna hit the east coast I i know it’s coming ✄ he didn’t believe her I as he was arguing with her, she showed him out ✄ she showed him outside, and she pointed right at the asteroid I it was so close I it was getting ready to hit the water I they didn’t have no time to go anywhere ✄ so she was like : let’s go to alabama ✄ let’s drive up to alabama and just stay there I we have one more day ✄ he was like : huumm, no ,i don’t believe it I even though the asteroid was right there I you could see it ✄ it was so big I this asteroid was !!!!!!!!!!! so big !!!!!!!! so big !!!!!!!!! she was trying to leave and this asteroid came out of nowhere I

she didn't get to leave on time I all she know is the asteroid came I it came so fast, it hit the water I it hit the ocean , the coast a few minutes later I perhaps 10 – 15 minutes later ✄ a big tsunami came ✄ the tsunami was humongous I she looked outside and she was transferred into a glass house and she could see everywhere ✄ she could see the fishes I they were underwater I she saw everything ✄ her offspring and her got up I she’s three ✄ she could look up in this glass house I she doesn’t know how she was able to see through this house I she was in shock I she was looking at this house I there were fishes all around them I her offspring was able to open the door and no water came in I she doesn’t know why I she has no explanation why there was no water able to come in ✄ there were humans

and they were somehow able to breath the water ✄ they could go all day and be able to breathe in the water I the water would not come into the house ✄ this Christian rescued some humans ✄ she doesn’t know if she was able to rescue humans I they came knocking on the door I she didn’t get that ✄ she thinks they were her sister or something I they were saying those are the surviving humans I her husband shut the door and he told them : i don’t understand, what’s going on ? ✄ how are we still alive ? she couldn’t explain how they were still alive when they had a tsunami I florida’s gonna be gone ✄ florida’s gonna be underwater I you could literally see up in the ceiling I they were underwater

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Oct - 5:49

, at least 20 foot underwater ✄ she was like : oh my Lord ! she woke up I she was talking to God and she was like < this is gonna happen, huh ? it was a straight answer, she guesses I she said = why did i see hilary in my dream during this disaster ? I God was like : because it’s gonna be around the time she is crowned I she was like ! crowned ! ✄ in the Holy Scriptures, in the book of revelation, it talks about the beast I the beast is gonna crown hilary ✄ hilary’s one of the rulers of the ten countries I it’s gonna be her I what does this mean ? I hilary isn't gonna be the president of the united states I she’s gonna be crowned to rule america I this is exactly what this Christian woman dreamt ✄ barack obama is going to be the next president, after donald trump is reelected and murdered, in 2022 2021 ? I it

was more like a vision ✄ she asked God to show her I she wanted to see , to see everything ✄ it was funny cause it was like a paradise underwater I it was so beautiful down there ✄ you could see the water, the ocean, and breath down there ✄ that was confusing ✄ there’s a major asteroid coming , chaos coming ✄ pray about it to the Father, in the Name of Jesus ✄ this was from a prayer and a fasting that she was doing ✄ this is what God wanted her to know that’s coming ✄ no

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4uD03PZAs ✽ dream confirmation ,prophet efrain rodriguez ✽ isaiah 30 : 27 – 28 ✽ the Lord God gave this servant of his three dreams ✽ these dreams are a confirmation from the Christian efrain ✽ efrain is going to many places of this world and warning humans about the pending judgement from God, and from the Lord of Lords and King of kings Jesus Christ ✽ one of the first dreams that this servant received from the Lord God was very weird , very graphic ✽ in the dream , he was staring at the ground ✽ on the ground there was a body bag and inside there was someone dead ✽ as he was staring at this bag, the Holy Spirit was telling him to look up ✽ as he was

looking up, in his left hand , he was holding a shovel ✽ he was looking at the shovel and at the bag ✽ the Holy Spirit was telling him that he was there for a reason ✽ he was there to help humans bury bodies in the ground ✽ millions are gonna die ✽ there’s gon be a huge tsunami wave that’s gonna strike the land ✽ millions and millions of humans will perish extremely soon ✽ as he looked up, there were rows and rows and rows of dead bodies ✽ there were thousands upon thousands, if not millions ✽ to his right, there were military, soldiers ✽ the Lord God was showing him that these humans were there to bury bodies because there’s going to be a huge wave of famines and pestilences that’s gonna hit the nations because of the bodies, because of the dead humans ✽ he was pulling these bags and in

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Oct - 5:51

one of the bags, there was someone’s head sticking out ✽ his eyes were rotten white ✽ his face was outside of the body bag ✽ it was very graphic ✽ he could smell the smell , the stench, like he had a presence ✽ it smelt bad ✽ but he wasn’t smelling the real stinky smell of the dead corpse ✽ this judgement is gonna happen very very soon ✽ he prayed to God, he bent his knees and he asked him for his counsel, for his response to this servant of God who goes by the name of efrain ✽ he asked Him : Lord, if these dreams are true, please show me ✽ reveal to me if they are confirmations of your judgements, of the impending judgements that this world will face really soon , in the form of an asteroid that’s gonna hit the earth & millions of humans are gonna die ✽ he went to bed and received

a dream from the Lord Jesus ✽ in the dream, he was in the second floor building ✽ he was with a couple of humans who were a male & a female ✽ they were talking together ✽ he was there for a reason, for the Lord Jesus to reveal something in this dream to him ✽ he went to the portal section , the back section of this apartment building ✽ he was looking outside and the waves were coming in ✽ they were hitting the land and thousands and thousands of humans were brought away, screaming in anguish , pain & distress ✽ humans were running everywhere like crazy ✽ the waves were coming in, coming in ✽ the bodies were floating on the ground ✽ the humans were dead ✽ the water started rising up, rising up & rising up ✽ the Spirit of the Lord moved him towards the stairwell of this

apartment building, outside of this building, outside of this house ✽ the Spirit of the Lord was showing him how the water was at the second floor level and it was not rising up above the second floor level ✽ the Spirit of the Lord was kind of telling him that the Church of Christ , the body of the Lord Christ, who is in the earth right now, is going to be protected ✽ out of these events the Lord Christ will refine his Church, his bride , ready for the rapture ✽ many Saints have had the same dreams from God ✽ meteors falling, a lot of distress, humans dead, tsunami waves, earthquakes, destruction ✽ this is what’s coming right now ✽ the judgments are coming ✽ be not ashamed of the judgements of God ✽ many of those that are gonna die are gon be some of God's servants' worldly friends ✽ may the Lord Christ protect you ✽ may he guide you in Spirit & in truth

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZ_E8fSbBc this servant of God & of Jesus Christ inquired of God about prophecy given to efrain I he got a confirmation from the Father again, that the prophecy from efrain is true I there’s a trial going on ♨ efrain said that an asteroid will cross puerto rico and impact the water west of the island, causing a 12.0 earthquake that will stop the rotation of the earth for three days ♨ the impact will cause a tsunami of 400 feet of water going to land up to 100 miles of the east coast of the united states, puerto rico, the caribbeans and south america I the tsunami will destroy everything it will come across ♨ the gas of houses that are destroyed will cause fires I the impact of the asteroid will be so drastic that the rotation of the earth on this axe will be stopped for three days ,

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Oct - 5:53

the tsunami wave will enter 5 am est, or 11 : 30 am, central european time ♨ the gulf coast of the area of texas I it will enter new york at 8 am est and 2 pm central european time I this event ,next worldwide horror ,will cause satanic governments of the world to initiate martial law I causing three days of darkness or light, depending on the location of the soul who hears this prophecy I there will be droughts and famines for 12 to 15 months I civil wars will break out I the president of the united states and those that are serving him will be underground during the event I the dead bodies will lay desolate for three days , causing pestilence ♨ all the nations will be broken to a degree that they’re not waiting for I the luciferian healthcare program of the united states former luciferian president

barack obama wants to mark the Church I the Church is the born again Christians I whoever lets himself be sealed possibly is doing it out of necessity for the service of health coverages I efrain said : if i were them, i would go to the temple and pray and call those who have the Holy Spirit and have the gifts of the Holy Spirit I efrain confirms that the rfid is the mark of the beast ♨ barack obama’s the antichrist ♨ before this event there will be a 6.4 + earthquake and the us stock market will fall I when the stock market falls, the end is close I scarcity is coming and not prosperity I efrain said on june 2014 = if you give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ you have nothing to fear I protection against judgement is only for those under the shelter of the God of the universe ♨ this chastisement is for the purpose of separating the wheat from the tares I efrain shared this message for four years ♨

judgement one : asteroid impact
judgement two : 12.0 earthquake
judgement three : mega shockwave
judgement four : giant tsunami
judgement five : three days no movement of the earth
judgement six : pestilence

luciferian nasa might hit the news the last minute just before the impact ♨ he who does not have the Holy Spirit isn’t on the side of Heaven ♨ they're going to hell ♨ when you serve the Lord God, the Lord God will remember you I Holy God controls the event ♨ the era of execution : at the latest december 2014 I this is a quick recap of the prophecy of efrain I this Christian man asked the Lord God seriously to show him if this is true and this is what happened I he woke up and the Holy Spirit led him to a Christian called crystal clay I if you go to view her youtube channel, you will hear her say things that only the Holy Spirit can make a human being say I someone that has the Holy Spirit knows what he’s talking about I you don’t come to repentance by yourself I Abba gave her two dreams and

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Oct - 5:55

she saw a news report about puerto rico being hit by a 8.0 earthquake ♨ the reporter said : no sign of a tsunami I after hearing this, she was instantly in puerto rico I she was on the beach, ran into higher ground I this huge wave foaming washed them of off their feet 🍬 after this dream, she dreamt mail coming from florida 🍬 Abba gave crystal this dream in august 2013 🍬 she had a dream from God where new york was flooded and new england crashed 🍬 her 5 year old offspring dreamt that at 2 am ,on the news ,will kick on and there are tornados in russia, africa, canada, and another place he can not recall 🍬 there’s going to be great earthquakes, floods, tsunamis and these will be the events a five-year-old said 🍬 there will be lots of dead fish, lots of dead turtles, lots of big lions died 🍬

unspecified date 🍬 the Holy Abba gave crystal a dream that she was walking on the beach 🍬 suddenly she had the urge to leave and look back 🍬 there was a monstrous wave ,ugly and full of mud, sea foam 🍬 it was big , high & the wave smashed everyone 🍬 there were hundreds of dead human creatures on the beach 🍬 then afterwards, the Christian man saw this connexion going on but he didn’t get 🍬 crystal said 8.0 and efrain is saying 12.0 🍬 so he was like this is not linked 🍬 but then he figured out that the one crystal spoke about is on the richter and the one efrain talked about is on the mercalli , so they’re connected 🍬 this Christian man dreamt that he was in some kind of flat apartment and he heard this mega shockwave 🍬 he was like : wait, i heard efrain 🍬 he said before

the tsunami comes the shockwave 🍬 then he was telling everybody : hey ,that’s the shockwave from efrain’s prophecy 🍬 let’s do something ! nobody listened to him 🍬 even when they heard this mega shockwave coming from the sea onto the land 🍬 then the tsunami came 🍬 the tsunami was so high !!!! 🍬 it was high !!!! 🍬 in that dream there was a Church and this tsunami was much higher than the highest Church that you can ever imagine 🍬 let’s give our lives to the Lord Jesus Christ 🍬 let us not play with this thing 🍬 he asked God confirmation and this is what he got, referring to efrain's prophecy 🍬 another confirmation from elvi zapata 🍬 Abba gave elvi a dream or a vision 🍬 the time period was weeks after efrain’s tsunami & before the rapture 🍬 millions were surprised by the

fulfillment of efrain 's prophecy 🍬 this prophecy timeline was 100 % accurate and was fulfilled in the dream 🍬 human beings cried , felt ashamed, and remembered how great the nation of the united states used to be 🍬 russia, together with other nations already attacked the usa and the missiles caused great damage 🍬 the united states looked like a mess

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Oct - 13:31

united kingdom puerto rico, fire ball into pacific ocean

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bvz6rvMb20 31 october 2020 🎾 end time double dream, uk lockdown within a week 🎾 fire ball slams into the pacific 🎾 God gave this this child of his a dream that this red ball of flames was coming through, getting closer & closer ❁ it hit the pacific ocean 🎾 it done like a rip kale all over america 🎾 the ball of flames went through to mexico as well ❁ humans were panicking, were in distress 🎾 covid was still happening ❁ covid was right from the time ❁ she wasn't working ❁ she was at home when the fire ball hit ❁ the united kingdom government was telling them it waz gon be okay ❁ dont worry about it, it's not gonna come to the united kingdom❁ it's only hit america ❁ she knew there was something wrong ❁ she said to lee < i dont feel that it's right, that it's gonna stop ❁ i

feel like it's gonna carry on ❁ it's gonna reach us at some point ❁ not straight away but it will reach us at some point ❁ leigh agreed ❁ so leigh and her decided that they needed to go & leave ❁ there were a lot of police patrols on the roads ❁ some roads were barricaded as if they didn't want them to move whatsoever ❁ she & leigh thought it was the best time to go through the night ❁ they got all their stuff & they loaded the car ❁ they took their little pup 🎾 they tried to drive perhaps towards the lake district but they were in the motorway 🎾 they tried to get to the highest peak 🎾 so if they were gon get hit, it wasn't gonna affect them as bad 🎾 they trusted the Lord Christ that much 🎾 leigh prayed 🎾 even though they were told to stay at home , she asked leigh = shall we go, shall we not ? and leigh said yeah 🎾 the Lord told them & guided them to the point that they needed to go to 🎾 along the way, there was no panick between leigh & her 🎾 there were humans panicking in the streets

🎾 humans didn't know what to do with themselves cause covid was still here 🎾 covid was still a massive thing 🎾 humans were still in hazmat suits patrol on the street 🎾 they were telling humans : you need to get back into your house 🎾 you weren't allowed to go around if you needed to 🎾 because in the united kingdom, they have a bubble ,in liverpool and it can be in different households 🎾 if you've got a bubble that you need & go to visit 🎾 leigh said = we're just going to visit bubble ❁ and they let them pass 🎾 it was peace & harmony in their car 🎾 even though when they locked out, it wasn't 🎾 there was fear in humans and in their voices 🎾 that's the end of this dream

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Oct - 13:33

asteroid tsunami florida

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSC24c7mMU0 she’s never had such a terrifying dream ♟ this is gonna happen < Abba is Father in hebrew : God < Abba gave her this dream the morning of the 26 th of august, 2016 < on the night of the 25 of august 2016 she went into fasting and praying < she’s on her second day of fasting and praying < before she went to bed, she said to Abba : Lord, i know something is about to happen < i don’t know when, i don’t know why, but it has to happen , because everyday, there’s some type of bad news < earthquake, tornado, wars, rumors of wars, someone’s bombing one another ♟ it’s everyday so the end is near ♟ she asked God = Lord, can you please show me what’s supposed to happen in the near future, what’s about to happen immediately ♟ she went into the dream ♟ it was like everyday, normal day ♟ it was a party , a big celebration ° they were celebrating ° the human being that was celebrating was luciferian hilary clinton ° hilary was

given a crown ° they were giving her a bunch of gifts here & there ° they gave her this special diamond ring , jewelries ° that one gift startled the Christian woman ° it was a crown ° they gave her a crown in her head and hilary was so ecstatic, so excited ° in her thought, the Christian woman was like < why is she getting a crown ? why are they giving her a crown ? as soon as hilary was given the crown, the Christian woman went home and there was a big feeling in her heart something was about to happen ° she was so terrified, so upset ♟ she told her husband < an asteroid is coming ° she doesn’t know how she knew an asteroid was coming but you could see it in the sky ° the asteroid was coming from space ° it was getting closer & closer ° at first it was a tiny little rock ♟ you could see it from space, near the stars ° she was telling everybody ° she was warning as many human beings as she could ° look ! an asteroid is coming ! nobody believed her ° she was like = how can you guys be

so blind ?? ?? it’s in the sky !! you can literally see this !!! she was trying to convince her husband to leave ♟ he’s from austria, in vienna ° she said = let’s buy five tickets for me , you and our daughters, so we can get out of here ° let’s get out of here, i don’t wanna be here anymore ° let’s go stay with your mom for a little bit ♟ let’s get out of this country ° i wanna go to europe ° this asteroid is gonna hit the east coast ° he didn’t believe her ♟ as he was arguing with her, she showed him out ,showed him outside, and she pointed right at the asteroid ♟ it was so close ° it was gettingready to hit the water ° they didn’t have any time to go anywhere ° so she was like : let’s go to alabama ° let’s drive up to alabama and stay there ° we have one more day ♟ he was like : hum, no ,i don’t believe it ° this asteroid was !!!! so big !!!! she was trying to leave and this asteroid came out of nowhere ° she didn't get to leave on time ° it came so fast, it hit the water ° it hit the ocean , the coast a few

minutes later ° perhaps 10 – 15 minutes later ♟ a tsunami came ° the tsunami was humongous ° she looked outside ° she was transferred into a glass house and she could see everywhere , the fishes ° they were underwater ° she saw everything ° her offspring is three ° she could look up in this glass house ° she doesn’t know how she was able to see through this house ♟ there werefishes all around them ° her offspring was able to open the door and no water came in ° there were humans and they could go all day and be able to breathe in the water ° they came knocking on the door ° they were saying those are the surviving humans ° she couldn’t explain how they were still alive when they had a tsunami ° florida’s gonna be gone ° florida’s gonna be underwater ♟ you could see up in the ceiling ° they were at least 20 foot underwater ° she woke up ° she said to God = why did i see hilary in my dream during this disaster ? God was like : because it’s gonna be around the time she is crowned ° in

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Juil - 13:44

the Holy Scriptures, in the book of revelation, it talks about the beast ° the beast is gonna crown hilary ° barack obama is the beast ♟ hilary’s one of the rulers of the ten countries ° what does this mean ? she’s gonna be crowned to rule america ° it was like a paradise underwater ° it was so beautiful down there ° you could see the water, the ocean, and breath ° there’s a major asteroid and chaos coming ° this was from a prayer and a fasting that she was doing ° this is what God wanted her to know that’s coming ♟ hilary isn't going to be the president of the united states ° barack obama is going to be the next president, after donald trump is reelected and murdered, in ? 2022 ? gt = great tribulation ; this place could have been Heaven or the millennium ? this was during the great tribulation ; so these are probably not Christians that were living on earth during the great tribulation for there is no joy, no happiness during the gt ♟ only suffering, death, agony, torment , misery, ect;

so this was perhaps Heaven ? we don't know ♟ donald wasn't there for he's gon be murdered before this time : before the gt ; in the Kingdom of Heaven ain't nobody grubbing up animal persons ; animals are persons ; this is the reason why there were vegetables & fruits there and no animals to murder, abuse , cook, and grup up ♟ for this is wrong, inhumane, malicious, mephistopehilian, violent; and so sinful; and there ain't no sin in God's Kingdom of Heaven ; so Heaven = vegan diet ♟ lamentably earth = no vegan diet

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwwPgv_WI98 dream : tsunami, rapture ➳ he ‘s been asking God for dreams on the end times events , when it’s gonna take place and God gave it to him ➳ in the dream, it’s late night and he’s with two other guys ➳ they’re eating somewhere at some diner, late hours in the morning or late at night ➳ they noticed a red streak of fireball shoot across the sky ➳ it went over the horizon ➳ they didn’t see it hit something but they saw the light from the impact of it ➳ it was a bright flashing light from the impact of the fireball that filled the sky ➳ it was a building on the first floor ➳ they had access to the rice ➳ they were sitting on the ocean front , or water front some property somewhere ➳ there was not much talking , but they made notice to it ➳ a lot of time passed by U they noticed a huge , huge huge huge wave , that they could see out in the horizons , making its way toward the coastline ➳ a wave never been seen before ➳ that tsunami was 300 – 500 feet

tall, maybe taller ➳ they saw it way at the distance ➳ he told the two guys to repent right away, ask for forgiveness and if you don’t know the Lord, ask him to come into your life & be sincere, because they might not make it out of here ➳ it took so much time for the wave to come that that’s how far it was ➳ but it was huge to where you can see it coming in ➳ he decided to make a run for it and to go to the highest point of the building ➳ apparently this building had an elevator that went up to a certain floor and not high enough so you had to get off and go to another elevator that takes you all the way to the top ➳ this elevator have ground access ➳ they didn’t go with him ➳ they split up ➳ he went to that elevator U had to get off and go to the next elevator and go to the tallest floor ➳ there were 99 floors on this building ➳ he didn’t make it to the top ➳ before the wave hit , the dream ended ➳ that’s a foretelling of what’s going to happen considering that he lives in south florida

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Juil - 13:44

maybe that’s going to happen on the same day of the nuclear attack that God showed him ➳ get ready ➳ prepare your soul ➳ we’re only here on this earth on a spiritual Ijourney to enrich our soul , through Christ, to make it to Heaven ➳ there’s only two options : hell or Heaven ➳ we can be spiritually dead or spiritually alive ➳ human souls we’re so caught up about the daily things of this life, competitiveness, our accomplishments, our goals, our careers, how much cash we make, what we’re doing ➳ at the end of the day, nobody ever thinks about < what if i die the next second ? ➳ no one thinks they’re gone the next day ➳ everybody thinks they’re going to live for a long time ➳ nobody knows ➳ so why aren’t we preparing on this earth, when our life is only short here ➳ let’s prepare for our soul ➳ our soul is eternal ➳ it lives forever ➳ you can either do it through Christ, read His Word, be obedient to him, accept Him, let Him be your Lord and Savior , live righteously and

in a repenting manner, so you can make it to Heaven, not knowing when your time is up, or you can live the way you're living now ➳ do the things you wanna do, live for yourself, be selfish ➳ go out, do what you wanna do, sin all day, but you don’t know when your time is coming, when it’s gonna be over ➳ most of the human souls who die where did they go ? ➳ they probably didn’t know Christ , who probably didn’t care , cause they wanted to live their lives and not live their lives for the Lord Christ ➳ he’s not saying they went to hell, but he’s not saying they went to Heaven either ➳ this dream is vivid, reality around us is getting crazier day by day, everywhere in the world ➳ so let’s prepare ourselves ➳ we don’t know when our last day’s gonna be ➳ let’s find the Lord Christ, let’s receive Him, be obedient

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne   God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne - Page 2 Icon_minitime

God dream asteroid earthquake tsunami puerto rico florida ne
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2