Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Christian prayers against evil

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

Christian prayers against evil Empty
MessageSujet: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeDim 8 Déc - 16:58

http://danielle777.e-monsite.com/pages/delivrance/auto-delivrance-du-croyant.html#  

http://mammarosa.centerblog.net/rub-prieres-de-protection-.html

http://www.layevangelism.com/qreference/spiritual-warfare/spiritual-warfare2.htm

prayer for protection

O Lord Adonai who created the planets, the animals, the humans , grant that this night each & everyone of Your living creatures we may sleep in peace. That in the morning our awakening may be in peace. May our daytime be cloaked in your peace.Protect us and inspire us to think and act only out of love. Keep far from us all evil, all demonic spirits, all evil spirits, all deceiving spirits, all lucifer's spirits , and the serpent = the devil ; may our paths be free from all obstacles from when we go out until we return home and when we are home and in every moment .in YESHUA's name. Amen.

daily prayer for protection

This is a very comprehensive prayer. You may want to break it down into 7 parts and pray one part each day for one week.

Dear Heavenly Abba Father,

I pray this prayer in the power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh Holy Spirit. In the name of YASHUA HAMaschiach Jesus Christ Your one and only Son who died and rose again for remission of sin, I bind, rebuke and render powerless: all division, discord, disunity, strife, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealously, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear of spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits, spirits of antichrist and all familiar and territorial spirits.

I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despitefully use me. I bind all spoken judgments made against me, and judgments I have made against others. I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Ruach Ha Kodesh Holy Spirit; whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft, or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against me.

I am Your child GOD. I resist the devil and declare that No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armour of God (my loins girt about with truth; and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and my feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; taking the shield of faith, with which I shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked; the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching with all perseverance and supplication for all saints) and declare it is an armour of light. I take authority over this day, Let it be prosperous for me ADONAI Lord and let me walk in your love.

The Holy Spirit RUACH HA KODESH leads and guides me today and fills me with all needed gifting and graces. I discern between the righteous and the wicked and I take authority over Satan and all his demons and those people who are influenced by them. I declare Satan is under my feet and shall remain there all day.

I am the righteousness of God in YAHSHUA HA MASCHIACH Christ Jesus. I am God's property. Satan, you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home, and my finances. I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish, am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever I set my hands to do shall prosper for God supplies all my needs.

God Heavenly ABBA Father, I pray for the ministry You have for me. Anoint me God for all you have called me to do for You. I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions.

I claim a hedge of protection, by the Precious Blood of Jesus YAHSHUA , around myself and my loved ones throughout this day and night. I ask You ABBA Heavenly God, in the name of Jesus YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH, to send angels to surround us today and everyday, and to put them throughout my flat : appartment : house and around our vehicles, souls, bodies, wills and emotions. I call on Your holy angels to protect my flat : house : appartment from any intrusion and to protect every single living being , & every single living being I like & love, and me, and those I've named from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks. I ask all of this in the name of Yahshua Jesus. Amen.

"God indeed is my savior;
I am confident and unafraid.
My strength and my courage is the Lord,
and He has been my Savior"
Isaiah 12:2 NASB

prière de délivrance

Dans le Nom de mon Adonai Yeshoua HaMaschiach Jésus Christ, et par la Puissance de Son Sang, de Sa Croix et de Sa Résurrection, je te lie, satan, toi et toutes celles et ceux qui te servent, c'est-à-dire les mauvais esprits, les forces démoniaques, les principautés, etc. Je paralyse tous tes pouvoirs sataniques ainsi que tes attributs, je renverse tous les trônes sataniques. Je lie tous les rois et les princes de terreur. Je lie toutes les missions et fonctions sataniques de destruction, de toutes les entités démoniaques, du cosmos, de l’air, de l’eau, du feu, de la terre, du monde des ténèbres et des forces sataniques de la nature. Je lie toutes les interactions et les communications sataniques et esprits démoniaques et vous expose, vous esprits et forces démoniaques, et vous déclare sans force et vaincus par Jésus Christ Yahushua . Je brise toutes les puissances démoniaques et les principautés qui les dirigent, dans le Nom de Jésus YESHOUA. Je lie tous les ennemis du Christ de YAHUSHUA ensemble, toutes les entités démoniaques sous la seule autorité la plus élevée et je commande que vous quittiez ma vie à moi (nommer le nom de la personne) maintenant et alliez directement aux pieds de YASHOUA Jésus Christ. Vos missions et vos influences sont maintenant terminées. J’appelle et relâche la Puissance du Saint Esprit du RUACH HA KODESH, l’Armée Céleste, les Saints Anges de Dieu, je leur demande d’entourer, de protéger, et de nettoyer avec la Sainte Lumière de Dieu, tous les espaces évacués par les forces du mal. Je demande au Saint Esprit au Ruach Ha Kodesh de remplir mon âme, mon cœur, mon corps et mon esprit. De créer en moi la soif et la faim de la Sainte Parole de Dieu. De me remplir jusqu’à ce que je déborde de la Vie et de l’Amour de mon Adonai Yeshoua Ha Maschiach. Au nom de YESHOUA. Amen.

prière de protection des habitat

Fils de Dieu, YASHUA JESUS CHRIST , qui avez été conçue sans péché, je vous choisis aujourd’hui pour Maitre de toutes les maisons et de notre maison. Je vous prie, par votre bonté, de la préserver du feu, de l’eau, des satanistes, du tonnerre, de lucifer, de la tempête, de tremblement de terre, des démons, des maléfices , des voleurs, des êtres mauvais.Bénissez et protégez, Jésus Saint, YASHUA Saint, tout les animaux et personnes qui y demeurent. Obtenez-leur la grâce d’éviter tout péché, hérésies, divisions, maladies, mort subite et autres malheurs et accidents.Et le Verbe s’est fait chair et a habité parmi nous. Loué soit à jamais le Très Saint sacrement de l’Autel. Adonai Seigneur, j’ai mis en vous mon espérance et je ne serai pas confondu.Béni soit TU Christ Roi YASHUA Roi .Amen.

prière de protection très puissante

ceux qui diront quotidiennement cette prière seront sauvés de tout péril et qui la fera connaître bénéficieront de très grandes grâces

Jésus Christ YESHOUA Très Divin Sauveur qui avez donné Votre vie, qui avez répandu Votre Sang Précieux pour tous les pécheurs depuis Adam jusqu'à aujourd'hui et pour tous les temps, Daignez me purifier, me libérer, me guérir, me sanctifier, me pardonner. J'invoque la très grande puissance de Votre Sang Divin pour tous les agonisants de ce jour, pour les saintes âmes qui risquent l'enfer, pour les pécheurs en état de se perdre, pour ceux qui voudraient se suicider, pour ceux qui ont l'intention d'atteindre à la vie des animaux, des faibles, de leur prochain , des tout-petits, pour le salut de la Sainte Eglise, pour la sanctification des prêtres et de tout les religieux. Très Précieux Sang de Jésus YASHUA notre Sauveur, soyez victorieux en tous , en moi, sur nos ennemis , sur le monde entier, sur les ennemis de chaque créature de notre Abba, sur mes ennemis. Que Votre Règne arrive, ô mon Dieu, notre ABBA, par les Très Saintes Larmes et le Cœur Immaculé de Jésus Christ YESHOUA HA MASCHIACH. Au nom de Yahushua Ha Mashiach. Ainsi soit-il.

prière pour casser toute magie et affaiblir les forces sataniques

Cette prière doit être dite souvent par ceux qui ont consulté des mages, magnétiseurs ou voyant(e)s et ou qui ont été en contact avec le monde de l’occulte, notamment avec le spiritisme. Ils remarqueront leur amélioration sur bien des points & la disparition des liens. Le démon qui commande à toute la magie supporte pas la récitation du Je Crois en Dieu.

NOTRE ABBA QUI ETES AUX CIEUX, je Vous aime, je Vous loue et je Vous adore. Je Vous remercie d’avoir envoyé votre Fils YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH qui a vaincu le péché et la mort pour me sauver. Je Vous remercie d’avoir envoyé le RUACH HA KODESH qui me donne la force, me guide et me sanctifie. Je Vous remercie pour YAHUSHUA, qui es au Ciel, qui intercède pour moi. Adonai YASHUA, je me prosterne au pied de Votre sainte Croix et je Vous demande de me recouvrir du Sang Très Précieux qui a jailli de votre Cœur et enveloppez-moi de votre lumière sainte. Notre Abba du Ciel, faites que l’eau qui m’a lavé au Baptême remonte le cours du temps au travers des générations de mon père et de ma mère afin que ma famille entière soit purifiée de Satan et du péché. Humblement prosterné devant Vous, ô notre Abba, je vous demande pardon pour moi-même, pour mes parents et pour mes ancêtres : pour toutes les invocations de puissances occultes qui ont pu les opposer à Vous, et porter atteinte à l’honneur du Nom de YASHUA. Au Saint Nom de YESHUA et par le pouvoir de ce Nom, je déclare remettre aujourd’hui sous la souveraineté de Notre Adonai tout ce qui m’appartient, (tant au plan matériel que spirituel) de ce qui a été soumis à la juridiction de Satan. Par la puissance de votre RUACH HA KODESH Esprit Saint, montrez-moi, ô Abba, toute personne qui aurait besoin de mon pardon ainsi que tout péché que je n’aurais pas confessé. Faites-moi me rendre compte de ce qui Vous a déplu dans ma vie, et connaître ces brèches qui ont pu donner à Satan la possibilité d’y entrer. Abba Saint, je Vous donne tous mes refus de pardonner. Je Vous donne tous mes péchés. Je Vous donne toutes ces voies de passage qui ont permis à Satan de s’introduire dans mon existence. Soyez remercié pour votre pardon et pour votre amour. Adonai YESHUA, en votre Saint Nom, je lie tous les esprits mauvais : de l’air, de l’eau, de la terre et du monde infernal ; je charge de liens tous les espions envoyés du quartier général de Satan ; YAHUSHUA j’invoque votre Sang très précieux sur l’air, sur l’atmosphère, sur l’eau, la terre et sur ses fruits. J’ordonne à tous ces esprits de malice de s’en aller immédiatement sous vos pieds, sans se manifester et sans nuire ni à moi ni à personne, pour que YAHUSHUA Vous puissiez disposer de moi selon votre sainte Volonté. Au Nom Très Saint de YAHUSHUA, je casse , je brise , j’annule toute malédiction, trahison ,déviation et influence des mauvais esprits, tout mauvais sort, blocage héréditaire (connu ou inconnu), tout enchantement, sortilège, piège, mensonge, lien obstacle, prédiction et souhait diabolique ainsi que tout désordre et toute maladie, quelle qu’en soit l’origine y compris mes propres fautes et mes péchés. Au Nom de YAHUSHUA, je romps la transmission de tout engagement satanique, de toute promesse, de tout lien, de toute attache d’ordre spirituel et ourdie par l’enfer. Au Nom de YASHUA, je coupe et je tranche tous les liens possibles (ainsi que leurs conséquences) avec tous voyants sur internet, le yoga, tarots sur internet, astrologues, la zumba, devins, gri gris, superstitions, voyants, médiums, portes bohneur, cheikhs, faux guérisseurs, satanistes, chiromanciens, adeptes de la macrobiotique, sectes sataniques, méditation transcendantale , religions chrétiennes , new-age et avec ceux qui pratiquent l’occultisme ou la divination dans : la boule de cristal, les feuilles de thé, les fonds de café, les lignes de la main, les cartes, les tarots ; et tous les liens avec des esprits guides, des magiciens, des sorcières et tous ceux qui se livrent à une quelconque magie : vaudou, macumba ou autres. Au Nom de YASHUA, je rejette et je détruis toutes les conséquences et implications qui peuvent provenir de la participation à des séances médiumniques ou spirites, de la consultation des horoscopes, de la pratique du yoga, de la pratique des arts martiaux, de la pirère du pecheur , de la pratique de la radiesthésie (pendule), de la zumba danse fitness, de l’écriture automatique, et de n’importe quelle sorte de recettes ou préparations occultes (ra’wé, kitab, hijab ou maléfice), de quelques espèces ou forme de superstition qui ne rend pas à YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH & a YAH l’honneur et la gloire qui Leur sont dus. Au nom de YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH. Amen.

Notre Père, Gloire au Père

Gloire au Abba, et au Fils, et au RUACH HA KODESH, comme il était au commencement, maintenant et toujours, pour les siècles des siècles. Amen.

Voici, c’est Dieu qui me délivre ; j’ai confiance et je ne crains pas par ce que ma force et ma louange c’est lui : le Adonai est mon salut ».Si vous êtes en frisson après cette prière c'est positif et consulter un prêtre exorciste.

Avec l'amour de Christ

in the name of the Abba, and of the Son , and of the RUACH HA KODESH . Amen .

Je crois en DIEU, le Abba tout puissant, créateur du ciel et de la terre, et en YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH, Son fils unique, notre Adonai, qui a été conçu du RUACH HA KODESH, est né de la Vierge Marie, a souffert sous Ponce Pilate, a été crucifié, est mort, a été enseveli, est descendu aux enfers, le troisième jour est ressuscité d’entre les morts, est monté aux cieux, est assis à la droite de YAH le Abba tout puissant, d’où il viendra juger les vivants et les morts. Je crois au Ruach Ha Kodesh, à la sainte Eglise Chrétienne, à la communion des saints, à la rémission des péchés, à la résurrection de la chair, à la vie éternelle. Amen. Credo in unum Deum, Patrem omnipotentem, creatorem caeli et terrae et in Jesum Christum filium Ejus unicum, Dominum nostrum qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine, passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus et sepultus descendit ad inferos, tertia diae resurexit a mortuis, ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei patris omnipotentis, inde venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos. Credo in Spiritum Sanctum, sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, Sanctorum communionem, remissionem peccatorum, carnis resurrectionem, vitam aeternam. Amen.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Ven 18 Sep - 10:48, édité 81 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeDim 8 Déc - 16:59

http://www.dangerousbutgood.com/deliverance-prayer-how-to-cast-out-demons-from-yourself/

imitar a JESUCRISTO

POR VUEStra fe, seres proclamados bienaventurados, no nos hundamos en la duda, sino que permanezcamos firmes en la fe, fe = conjuntod de don+ de virtud, es un don de DIOS, puesto que e la luz que EL derrama en el alma x es virtud porque el alma la pone en practica x un verdadero cristiano vive en conforidad con su fe x pidaos por nuestros vecinos= heranos cuando duden y que ellos pidan por nos cuando dudamos x oh JESUCRISTO, obtenme unos ojos que vean todo a la luz de la fe y acuerdate de xxx mi intencion particularxx x padre nuestro + gloria al Abba = Padre x oh JESUCRISTO sin pecado concebido, ruega por nosotros que recurrimos a TI x

Apostles' Creed

all demons hate these prayers

I believe in God, the Abba almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. I believe in YESHUA HA MASCHIACH , His only Son, our Adonai. He was conceived by the power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Abba. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the RUACH HA KODESH , the holy Christian Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Nicene Creed

We believe in one God, the Abba, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth of all that is seen and unseen. We believe in one Adonai, YEHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH , the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Abba, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in Being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation He came down from heaven; by the power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh He was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered died, and was buried. On the third day He rose in fulfillment of the Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son He is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

Qui est semblable au lion, à l'agneau, assis sur le trône? Les monts s'inclinent, l'océan rugit, devant le Seigneur. Louez Adonai, du lever du soleil, et jusqu'à la fin du jour. Louez Adonai, toutes les nations du monde, tous les anges et tous les saints te louent

prière universelle : ADONAI, écoute nous, ADONAI exauce nous, pour nous tous, tout Ton peule animal & végétal et humain, afin que nous gardions la santé, afin que nous vivions dans la communauté des gens de bien et dans l'amour de YAH, prions le SEIGNEUR. pour tout les membres de notre famille en YAH, qu'ils nous guident dans la connaissance, et qu'ils nous aident à grandir par leurs paroles et leur exemple, prions le SEIGNEUR. pour tout les hommes, pour les chrétiens, et tous les hommes de bonne volonté, que la foi les guide vers la paix, la solidarité et l'amour de leur prochain, prions le SEIGNEUR.

Evangile de YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH selon saint marc , 14 marc 10, 13-16 on présentait a YAHUSHUA des enfant pour les lui faire toucher. mais les disciples les écartèrent vivement. Voyant cela, YAHUSHUA se facha et leur dit: laissez les enfants venir à MOI. Ne les empêchez pas, car le royaume de YAH est à ceux qui leur ressemblent.AMEN, je vous le dis: celui qui n'acceuille pas le royaume de YAH à la manière des enfants, n'y entrera pas. Il les embrassait et les bénissait en leur imposant les mains.

liturgie de la parole , lecture de la première lettre de saint jean 1 jean 4,7-12 mes biens aimés, aimons nous les uns les autres, puisque l'amour vient de YAH. tout ceux qui aiment sont enfants de YAH et ils connaissent YAH. celui qui n'aime pas ne connait pas YAH, car YAH est amour. voici comment YAH a manifesté son amour parmi nous: YAH a envoyé son Fils unique dans le monde pour que nous vivions par lui. voici a quoi se reconnait l'amour: ce n'est pas nous qui avaons aimé YAH, c'est LUI qui nous as aimés, et il a envoyé son Fils qui est la victime offerte pour nos péchés. mes bien aimés, puisque YAH nousa tant aimés, nous devons aussi nous aimer les uns les autres. YAH, personne ne l'a jamais vu. Mais si nous nous aimons les uns les autres, YAH demeure en nous, et son amour atteint en nous sa perfection.

Adonai YESHUA, je Te remercie de Ton amour et de ce que TU es venu dans le monde pour mourir pour tous et pour moi. Je reconnais que j'ai dirigé jusqu'à présent ma propre vie et qu`ainsi j'ai péché contre Toi. Je veux maintenant mettre ma confiance en Toi , Te recevoir dans ma vie & que TU envahisse tous les aspects de ma vie. Je Te demande de me pardonner mes péchés. Fais de moi la personne que TU désires que je sois. Je Te remercie d`avoir répondu à ma prière et d`être maintenant dans ma vie. Ma vie n'a jamais été ma vie. Ma vie est Ta vie Adonai YASHUA. Amen. Abba , je confesse toute participation aux sciences occultes tels que horoscopes, arts martiaux, tarot sur internet, yoga, portes bohneurs, portes -chance, voyants sur internet, fer à cheval, superstitions, zumba dance, pilates, magie "blanche" = magie satanique . Je Te demande de me délivrer et de me pardonner cela. Au nom de YESHUA, satan , je renonce à toi et je te commande de me quitter. Amen. Alleluyah! AMEN! Au nom de YASHUA, je renonce à vous tous, démons, à chacun de vous et je renonce à toi satan, je vous commande tous les démosn et satan de partir tout de suite! au nom de YASHUA! je vous commande , au nom de YASHUA, de partir de on âme, estomac, esprit, coeur, âme, subconcient, concience, tout mon corps, tout mon être, au nom de YESHUA, partez maintenant! AMEN!

Amado YAHUSHUA , venid a mi vida, y sed el alimento de mi alma . Amen.

hoy SENOR YAH, presentamos ante Ti, todo lo que somos, y todo lo que tenemos, nuestros seres que amamos, deseamos ponerlos ante TI con un corazon abierto como el de YAHUSHUA y asi conocer su designio. Dales fuerzas suficiente para que pierdan los miedos y puedan ver claro el proyecto de vida que les tienes. A nosotros danos la sabiduria para saber guiarlos. En nombre de YESHUA. Amen.

Seigneur voit comme Tes enfants Ton enfant souffre au mains de ceux qui veulent sa destruction par l'occultisme. Tu sais que ;;; t'aime t'aiment et veux que TU sois dans leur sa vie mais il y a besoin de délivrance alors j'ordonne à tout esprit de se taire et de partir de leur , sa vie pour qu'ils elles soient soit libre de lire ces liens, prières pour être délivrer dans le nom de YAHUSHUA, Amen.

our soul glorify YOU LORD YAH, my spirit rejoices in YOU ELOHIM YAH, my Savior. you look on us Your servants with lowliness ; henceforth we are all blessed ; the Almighty YOU work marvels for us. Hoy is Your name. Your mercy is from age to age on those who fear YOU. YOU put forht your arm in strenght & scatters the pround- hearted. You cast the mighty from their thrones & raises the lowly. YOU fill the starving with good things, sends the rich away empty, YOU protect israel, Your servant, remembering Your mercy, the mercy promised to our brethrens, to abraham & his sons for ever. glory be to YOU ABBA to Your Son, to the HOLY SPIRIT, as it was in the beginning, is now, & ever shall be, world without end, AMEN, O YAHUSHUA, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to YOU

Gracias infinitas Te damos SEÑOR YAH, que has venido a tantos y a mi. Te pedimos en este dia pureza de alma y cuerpo, salud para todos y para mi, misericordia para los pecadores y conserva para la eternidad la paz de los hogares de todos , de mi hogar , de nuestra patria la tierra y de todo TU pueblo terrenal animal y humano. En nombre de YEHUSHUA. Amen.

O LORD YAHSHUA HA MASCHIACH, our mediator with the Abba, mercifully grant that whoever comes to YOU seeking Your favours may rejoice to receive all of them through YOU. Amen.

We fly to Your patronage, o Holy Son of YAH, despise not our prayers in our necessities, but ever deliver us from all dangers, o glorious & blessed YAHUSHUA. YAHUSHUA, mediator of all graces, pray for us. In Your Holy name. AMEN.

prière pour la paix & la liberté

YAH notre ABBA , TU nous crée libres de répondre a Ton amour & a Ta paix. Nous Te rendons grace. Nous Te prions pour que nous soyons solidaires de ceux qui souffrent de discrimination & de persécution en raison de leur foi. Nous Te prions pour que nous sachions respecter la liberté de consciencie de ceux et celles qui vivent avec nous. Aide nous a vivre plienement, en totue responsabilité, la Liberté & la paix qui nous viennent de Toi, car TU fais de nous des fils pour Te louer, maintenant et pour l'éternié, par YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH dans l'unité de l'Esprit. Amen.

Justes, réjouissez-vous en l'Éternel et soyez dans l'allégresse! Poussez des cris de joie, vous tous qui êtes droits de coeur! Psaumes 32:11 LSG

Prière de délivrance

"C'est pour la liberté que Christ nous a affranchis" (Gal.5:1)

Interdit par les Ecritures

Toute forme de dire la bonne aventure, de spiritisme, de pratiques magiques et de participation dans de faux cultes religieux sont absolument interdits par la Bible. La pratique et la participation sont toutes deux condamnées par Dieu.

Exode 22:18 Zacharie 10:2
Lévitique 19:26,31; 20:6,27 Malachie 3:5
Deutéronome 18:9-12 Actes 8:9-13; 16:16; 19:19
1 Chroniques 10:13-14 Galates 5:16-21
Esaïe 8:19 Apocalypse 21:8, 22:144-15
Jérémie 27:9-10

Une participation dans l'occultisme enfreint le premier commandement et attire la malédiction de Dieu (Ex. 20:3-5)

II. C'est vous qui devez fermer la porte

Ceux qui ont été impliqués dans l'occultisme ont ouvert une "porte" d'accès aux esprits opprimants, qu'ils doivent fermer eux-mêmes par une action positive et par la foi. Il faut d'abord être né de nouveau pour avoir la foi et la puissance de Jésus. Quelque fois des chrétiens qui ont jadis été impliqués dans l'occultisme demeure avec des séquelles. Regardez-vous de temps en temps un peu l'horoscope dans le journal ? Si tu fais cela, tu es lié, même si c'est en rigolant. On ne touche pas à ces choses là. Si tu veux avoir la vie, il ne faut pas te bloquer. C'est dangereux. C'est dramatique car cela est non seulement dangereux pour toi, mais tes enfants trinquent aussi.

Combien d'enfants de chrétiens subissent les conséquences des actes des parents ! Il y a une solidarité que les lois spirituelles ont établie sur nous, une solidarité qui peut bloquer une église, qui peut bloquer une famille, des enfants, à cause de certaines choses. Il faut s'arracher de là. Cela ne viendra pas tout seul. Il faut renoncer et ordonner à satan de nous quitter. Il y a une clef ici. Ne comptez pas sur un pasteur qui vous impose les mains et qui ordonne au diable de vous quitter.

Non ! Si j'ai ouvert ma porte à une puissance, c'est moi-même qui dois lui ordonner de partir. Cela ne veut pas dire que je n'ai pas le droit d'être aidé par des frères ou sœurs, mais j'ai ma part à faire. C'est moi qui ai ouvert ma porte, c'est moi qui ai péché, c'est moi qui dois ordonner à satan de quitter ce domaine de ma vie.

Ou les péchés sont pardonnés mais les puissances occultes ont comme encore un droit d'être encore la. Il faut renoncer à tous et détruire tous ce qui nous liaient à l'occultisme. Et plusieurs de ceux qui avaient cru, venaient confesser et déclarer ce qu’ils avaient fait. Et un grand nombre de ceux qui avaient exercé des sorcelleries, ayant apporté leurs livres, les brûlèrent devant tout le monde; et quand on en eut calculé le prix, on le trouva de cinquante mille pièces d’argent. Ainsi la parole du Seigneur se répandait, et devenait de plus en plus efficace. Actes 19:19

A. Il est impossible que l'esprit d'un chrétien soit possédé par un autre esprit que l'Esprit-Saint, mais les chrétiens ont des personnalités ( 1 Thessaloniciens 5:23 intelligence, volonté et émotions) qui peuvent être ouvertes aux puissances sataniques à cause d'une implication dans l'occultisme que ce soit dans un passé proche ou lointain.

B. L'oppression et les liens occultes sont souvent le résultat d'une implication de l'individu dans l'une ou l'autre forme des pratiques mentionnées plus haut en tant que praticien, sujet, disciple ou participant.

C. Voici quelques symptômes d'oppression ou de servitude: une incapacité de lire et d'étudier la Bible; de mauvaises pensées incontrôlables; des pensées blasphématoires au sujet de Dieu, Jésus ou le Saint-Esprit; une piété de soi excessive, une peur écrasante et continue; des émotions incontrôlables; une résistance aux choses spirituelles; des illusions religieuses; de la dépression; des pensées obsédantes de suicide, des ou une voix intérieur. Ne vous fiez pas à une certaine paix intérieur que vous auriez au travers de ces manifestations, quelque fois l'esprit de mensonge veut vous faire croire qu'en réalité vous êtes libéré, il ne faut surtout pas que vous preniez la décision de le chasser.

III. Y avez-vous été impliqué?

Y a-t-il eu une implication quelconque de votre part ou de la part de quelqu'un de votre famille dans les domaines suivants?

vous êtes vous fait dire la bonne aventure, notamment par l'usage d'une boule de cristal, cartes, feuilles de thé, lecture des lignes de la main, ouija, etc... ou avez vous joué avec ces choses pour vous amuser (même pendant votre enfance)?

avez vous lu ou suivi des horoscopes ou toute autre forme d'astrologie?

avez vous été hypnotisé ou usé d'hypnotisme d'une façon ou d'autre?

____avez vous participé à quelque forme de yoga? assisté à une séance de spiritisme, à une réunion de spirites ou avez vous jamais consulté un médium?, pratiqué la divination (fait lire votre vie ou réincarnation)?

avez vous participé à des jeux à caractère occulte comme ESP, télépathie, Cabale, donjons et dragons?

avez vous cherché une guérison spirituelle par des moyens autres que par Jésus mais tels que des guérisseurs psychiques, des médiums spirites, des charmeurs ou par la prestidigitation magique?

avez vous été impliqué dans la Science Chrétienne, la Kaballe chrétienne, ou dans d'autres religions de science-esprit comme l'Unité, la Science de l'Esprit, la Science Religieuse, dans Ésotérisme, dans les Francmassons, etc...?

avez vous joué un rôle dans le mouvement du Nouvel Age ou dans l'une de ses pratiques, comme consulter les esprits?

avez vous utilisé la clairvoyance d'une manière ou de l'autre, comme consulter un (une) voyant (e) pour chercher des objets perdus ou pour faire appel à un sourcier pour trouver de l'eau par radiesthésie?

avez vous fait tourner des tables ou pratiqué la lévitation?

avez vous pratiqué l'écriture automatique?

avez vous possédé un charme ou fétiche tel qu'une patte de lapin pour une soit-disante "protection", etc...?

avez vous lu ou possédé de la littérature sur les sciences occultes ou psychiques, tels que mentionnés plus haut?

avez vous suivi des émissions télévisées ou regardé des films encourageant l'occulte?

avez vous pris une de ces drogues "destinées à élargir la pensée" comme le LSD, la marijuana,etc...?

avez vous possédé des objets ou des images religieuse occultes ou païennes tels que Bouddha, Tiki, etc...?

avez vous été impliqué dans la magie, la sorcellerie, le jet d'un sort ou d'un envoûtement?

avez vous pratiqué la méditation transcendantale ou toute autre sorte de méditation passive?

avez vous pratiqué la projection ou voyage astral, la divination, la télépathie ou la transmission de pensée, la clairvoyance, l'ESP, ou essayé d'utiliser la puissance de l'esprit sur la matière, etc...?

IV. Méthode de Délivrance

A. Affirmer oralement votre foi en Christ. Si vous n'êtes pas encore chrétien n'essayez surtout pas de fermer les portes maintenant, il vous faut d'abord naître de nouveau. La nouvelle naissance, c'est très facile, même trop facile, les gens aiment compliquer les choses de Dieu. C'est la foi en l'oeuvre accomplit de Jésus et en Sa Parole que nous obtenons par la foi. Voici quelque chose à méditer tranquillement que ton coeur puisse bien comprendre. Laisse l'Esprit de Dieu te guider, il est tout près de toi. Si tu crois cela de tout ton coeur et que à la fin tu dis cette prière en toute sincérité, tu seras né de Nouveau.

Romains 3:10
selon qu’il est écrit: Il n’y a point de juste, Pas même un seul;

Romains 3: 23-24
Car tous ont péché et sont privés de la gloire de Dieu et ils sont gratuitement justifiés par sa grâce, par le moyen de la rédemption qui est en Jésus Christ.

Romains 5: 12
C`est pourquoi, comme par un seul homme le péché est entré dans le monde et par le péché la mort et qu`ainsi la mort s`est étendue sur tous les hommes, parce que tous ont péché.

Romains 5: 8
Mais Dieu prouve son amour envers nous en ce que lorsque nous étions encore pécheurs, Christ est mort pour nous.

Romains 6:23
Car le salaire du péché, c’est la mort; mais le don gratuit de Dieu, c’est la vie éternelle en Jésus-Christ notre Seigneur.

Romains 10:13
Car quiconque invoquera le nom du Seigneur sera sauvé.

Romains 10:9-10
Si tu confesses de ta bouche le Seigneur Jésus, et si tu crois dans ton coeur que Dieu l’a ressuscité des morts, tu seras sauvé. Car c’est en croyant du coeur qu’on parvient à la justice, et c’est en confessant de la bouche qu’on parvient au salut.

Es-tu prêt à le recevoir comme ton Sauveur personnel?

Par cette prière très simple tu peux aujourd'hui même être certain de ton salut.

Il y a des mauvaises langues qui diront qu'il n'est pas correct de dire des prières faites d'avance mais comment celui qui n'a jamais prié peut-il parler à Dieu et lui demander pardon si il ne sait pas comment il faut faire ?

ceci est qu'un exemple de prière qui peut-être dite dans vos propres mots. Dire cette prière lentement en le croyant de tout ton coeur.

Seigneur YESHUA, je Te remercie de Ton amour et de ce que tu es venu dans le monde pour mourir pour moi. Je reconnais que j`ai dirigé jusqu`à présent ma propre vie et qu`ainsi j'ai péché contre toi. Je veux maintenant mettre ma confiance en Toi , Te recevoir dans ma vie. Je Te demande de me pardonner mes péchés. Fais de moi la personne que tu désires que je sois. Je te remercie d`avoir répondu à ma prière et d`être maintenant dans ma vie. Amen.

Continuez pour votre délivrance complète, fermez les portes maintenant que vous avez la puissance de Dieu. Si vous êtes chrétiens mais avez des portes ouvertes qui vous donnes des angoisses, des peurs etc comme expliqué plus haut, faite ce qui suit.

B. Confessez toute participation aux sciences occultes. Toute participation occulte doit être confessée comme un péché afin que la délivrance se fasse. Faites une confession comme celle qui suit: "Père, au nom de Jésus, je confesse que j'ai péché contre Toi et Ta Parole en consultant un diseur de bonne aventure, en assistant à une séance occulte ou à une réunion de spiritisme, etc...". Faites de même pour les autres domaines.

C. Renoncez à Satan et commandez-lui de vous quitter. Ceci doit être un commandement direct à Satan lui-même, exemple: "Satan, je renonce à toi et à toutes tes oeuvres dans ma vie. Je te commande de t'en aller au nom de YESHUA. Par un acte de ma volonté je te ferme la porte pour toujours". Nommé la porte qui a été ouverte. Exemple: Je ferme la porte de la divination, du tarot etc

D. Demandez à Dieu de rompre tout lien de servitude ou d'oppression occulte chez vos aïeux et de vous libérer, vous , votre famille et les futures générations de l'influence occulte par le sang de Jésus.

E. Acceptez le pardon de Dieu (1 Jean 1:9) et soyez délivré de toute culpabilité.

F. Remettez tous les domaines de votre vie à Dieu; par exemple: "Seigneur Jésus, je Te remets mon être tout entier: corps, âme et esprit. Jésus, je Te choisis comme Seigneur de tous les domaines de ma vie afin que je puisse Te suivre de tout mon être".

V. Responsabilité du Libéré

La délivrance est une marche, et non l'expérience d'une fois pour toutes sans responsabilité de la part de la personne libérée. Afin de rester libre de toute nouvelle influence démoniaque, la personne doit choisir de se détourner du passé et de commencer à marcher dans l'Esprit.

A. Etudiez et méditez les Ecritures. Ne pensez jamais faire confiance à une quelconque pensée ou voix intérieur qui vous donnerais des instructions sans le tester avec la Parole de Dieu. Ces Juifs avaient des sentiments plus nobles que ceux de Thessalonique; ils reçurent la parole avec beaucoup d’empressement, et ils examinaient chaque jour les Ecritures, pour voir si ce qu’on leur disait était exact. Actes 17:11

Renforcez votre foi en lisant des passages sur la délivrance, la protection et la puissance du nom de Jésus et de Son sang. quelques uns:
Psaume 91 Marc 16:17 Romains 8:28-29
Exode 12:23 Luc 10:17 Ephésiens 2:6, 6;10,13
Esaïe 54:17 Jean 10:27-29 Apocalypse 12:11

B. Priez. Demandez à Dieu le désir du coeur et la discipline pour développer une vie constante dans la prière. (lisez Luc 18:1, Ephésiens 6:18, Jude 20,21). La prière dans votre langue maternelle et dans votre langue spirituelle vous aidera à demeurer dans l'amour de Dieu.

C. Louez Dieu quand l'ennemi attaquera, tournez-vous vers Dieu et commencez à vous concentrer sur Lui plutôt que sur l'ennemi. Commencez à louer Dieu pour Son amour et Sa Puissance. L'ennemi ne veut pas amener cette réponse en vous, et il fuira (Jacques 4:7,Cool.

D. Résistez. Après votre délivrance, il se pourrait que Satan essaye de vous tenter. Résistez-lui (Ephésiens 4:27, Jacques 4:7). Ne vous remettez plus sous le joug de la servitude (Galates 5:1). Rappelez-vous que Jésus est beaucoup plus fort que le diable (1 Jean 4;4).

E. Communion. Passez du temps en communion spirituelle avec d'autres membres du Corps du Christ (Actes 2:41- 47, Hébreux 10:24-25). Partagez avec d'autres croyants vos luttes et vos victoires quand c'est possible.

PROTECTION CONTRE LES MAUVAIS SORTS

Cette prière est à faire à voix haute en cas d'attaque occulte ou magique autant de fois que vous sentez l'opression. Ces paroles sont les versets les plus appropriés de la Bible que nous avons personalisés en tenant compte de notre expérience personnelle dans ce domaine.

Je place tout mon être : l'esprit, l'âme et le corps (1 Th 5.23) sous la protection du sang de Jésus (Apo 12.11) Le sang de Jésus qui purifie de tout péché (1 Jea 1.7). Comme l'oiseau s'échappe, comme l'hirondelle s'envole, ainsi la malédiction sans cause n'a point d'effet sur moi (Pro 26.2) Toute arme forgée contre moi pour me faire du mal reste sans effet et je condamne toute langue qui s'élève en justice contre moi (Nom 23.2).

Au nom de Jésus, je lie et je chasse tous les mauvais esprits envoyés contre moi pour me faire du mal:esprits d'occultisme, de sorcellerie, de malédiction, de mauvais sorts, de mauvais oeil, esprits de vaudou, de magie noire, esprits de cartomancie et de divination, de jalousie, de haine de colère d'angoisse, de dépression, esprits de morts, de suicide, de tristesse; esprit abattu, de persécution, de mise en cage je vous lie et je vous chasse au Nom de Jésus (Marc 16.15) parce que tout ce que je lie sur la terre est lié dans le ciel (Mat 18.18). Père céleste, s'il s'agit d'esprits humains ou de leur influence, je Te demande de les éloigner de moi au Nom de Jésus. Tu enlaces le méchant dans l'oeuvre de ses mains (Psa 9.17).Tu brises le bras du méchant (Ps 10.15) et la tête de tes ennemis (Psa 68.22). Au Nom de Jésus (Mar 16.17), j'ordonne à tous les mauvais esprits de quitter mon corps, mon âme ma conscience, mon inconscient et mon subconscient.

Et je déclare qu'aucun malheur ne m'arrive (Psa 91.10) aucun fléau n'approche de ma demeure car Dieu ordonne à ses anges de veiller sur moi dans toutes mes voies (Psa 91.11). L'Eternel mon Dieu est avec moi, l'enchantement ne peut rien contre moi ni la divination (Nom 23.21). L'Eternel change pour moi la malédiction en bénédiction (Deu 23.5) Et je remporte la victoire sur le diable par le sang de l'Agneau et par la parole de la vérité que je proclame (Apo 12.11). Je bénis toutes les personnes qui veulent me faire du mal . Je bénis : .... (les citer) et ainsi j'amasse des charbons ardents sur leurs têtes (Pro 25.22). Celui qui creuse une fosse contre moi y tombe et la pierre revient sur celui qui la roule (Pro 26.27). Le méchant ouvre une fosse, il la creuse, et il tombe dans la fosse qu'il a faite (Psa 16.7) et sa violence redescent sur son front. Dieu est mon secours, le Seigneur est le soutien de mon âme, le mal retombera sur mes adversaires (Ps 54.7). Mes ennemis reculent le jour où je crie : " Je sais que l'Eternel est pour moi " (Psa 56.10)
Les membres suivants remercient Admin pour ce message :
(18/07/12)

Dernière édition par Admin le Sam 4 Avr 2015, 05:02 am; édité 26 fois

Admin

Masculin
Mon pays: Canada
Croyance: Christien Biblique. Seulement pour ceux pour qui la Parole de Dieu à priorité sur les doctrines et les religions.
Mon site préféré: URL
Ce que j'aime faire.: J'aime méditer la Parole de Dieu et faire des recherches sur internet.

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Juil 2008, 09:21 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
Voici un exemple de Prière de délivrance et de renonciation, un moyen pour fermer les portes ouvertes.

Cette prière est à faire à voix haute.

Je place tout mon être : l'esprit, l'âme et le corps. (1 Thessaloniciens 5.23) sous la protection du sang de Jésus (Apocalypse 12.11) Le sang de Jésus qui purifie de tout péché. (1 Jean 1.7) Comme l'oiseau s'échappe, comme l'hirondelle s'envole, ainsi la malédiction sans cause n'a point d'effet sur moi. (Proverbes 26.2)

Toute arme forgée contre moi pour me faire du mal reste sans effet et je condamne toute langue qui s'élève en justice contre moi (Nombres 23.2) Au nom de Jésus, je lie et je chasse tous les mauvais esprits envoyés contre moi pour me faire du mal. ( Nommé les portes que vous avez ouvertes sur l'occultisme ) Esprits d'occultisme, de sorcellerie, de malédiction, de mauvais sorts, de mauvais oeil, esprits de vaudou, de magie noire, esprits de cartomancie et de divination, de jalousie, de haine de colère d'angoisse, de dépression, esprits de morts, de suicide, de tristesse; esprit abattu, de persécution, de mise en cage, je ferme les portes, je renonce, je vous lie et je vous chasse au Nom de Jésus (Marc 16.15) parce que tout ce que je lie sur la terre est lié dans le ciel (Matthieu 18.18)

Merci Seigneur Jésus par la puissance de ton nom par ton sang verser à la croix de me libérer amen.

Colossiens 2:15 il a dépouillé les dominations et les autorités, et les a livrées publiquement en spectacle, en triomphant d’elles par la croix.

:c4: :c5: :c8: :c6: :c7: :c9:  
Les membres suivants remercient Admin pour ce message :
(18/07/12)

Dernière édition par Admin le Dim 14 Avr 2013, 06:49 am; édité 4 fois

Younna

Féminin
Mon pays: Europe

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juil 2008, 05:02 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
:3x: Merci pour ces Prières et ses bonnes Paroles, c'est exactement ce que je cherchais.

Que Dieu vous bénisse pour tout ce que vous m'apportez, moi qui était perdu depuis si longtemps, Younna

sylvie
Groupe Christien
Groupe Christien

Féminin
Mon pays: France
Croyance: Christien Biblique. Seulement pour ceux pour qui la Parole de Dieu à priorité sur les doctrines et les religions.

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juil 2008, 08:46 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
Bonjour Younna et  

pour ce que tu as écrit cela nous encourage aussi .
Si tu veut tu peut te présenter dans temoignage cela nous permettras a tous de mieux te connaitre .

patrick_c_moi
Groupe Christien
Groupe Christien

Masculin
Mon pays: Québec

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Oct 2008, 10:56 pm    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
Merci pour tout cela, j'étais dans un état dépressif, et j'étais très souvent angoissé, j'ai maintenant comprit la source de mon malheur, et j'ai prononcé les paroles, et jai prier. car je me suis rendu compte que c'est parce que je jouait à Magic: The Gathering, ce jeux satanique occulte, j'ai prit la décision de les brûlés, et non de les vendres pour de l'argent, qui serait une autre occasion de chute.

:453:

Je vais aller jouer de la guitare en louant Jésus et Dieu pour célébrer ma délivrance grâce à eux!!!

SOLANGE
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juil 2009, 08:25 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
    OK MERCI    Je l'imprime !!!!!

pétunia

Féminin
Mon pays: Belgique

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Déc 2009, 02:45 pm    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
je viens de découvrir ce post.
Je vais moi aussi le faire.

Je suis étonnée que je peux couper cette malédiction pour mes aieux également,
à moins qu'ils doivent se tourner vers Dieu pour que ça marche.

C'est bien que Michel a mit de garder à l'esprit que Dieu est plus fort que satan,

car dans les moments de découragement, j'ai tendance à penser à la fatalité.

Admin

Masculin
Ce que j'aime faire.: J'aime méditer la Parole de Dieu et faire des recherches sur internet.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Déc 2009, 07:05 pm    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
Pétunia a écrit:
Citation:
Je suis étonnée que je peux couper cette malédiction pour mes aieux également,
à moins qu'ils doivent se tourner vers Dieu pour que ça marche.

Non ils n'ont pas besoin de se tourner vers Dieu d'ailleurs la majorité d'entre eux sont probablement morts. C'est toi par le sang de Jésus que tu fais cesser ces malédictions.

pétunia

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Déc 2009, 07:17 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
ok, mais je ne peux les délivrer eux, par exemple, mes parents, de cette malédiction, si ils sont non-croyants?

Admin

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Déc 2009, 07:24 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
Tu peux prier pour que le Seigneur puisse les touchés afin d'être sauvé mais tu ne peux pas les délivrer si il ne sont pas consentant.

pétunia

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Déc 2009, 07:36 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
ok, et est-ce que je peux demander aussi d'être délivréer de l'allergie, de l'asthme, j'en souffre énormément car j'ai su que satan était le prince de l'autorité de l'air? est-ce vrai? puis-je demander par la même occasion, de me délivrer de ces maux?

Admin

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Déc 2009, 07:49 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
Matthieu 21:21 Jésus leur répondit: Je vous le dis en vérité, si vous aviez de la foi et que vous ne doutiez point, non seulement vous feriez ce qui a été fait à ce figuier, mais quand vous diriez à cette montagne: Ote-toi de là et jette-toi dans la mer, cela se ferait.

Tout est possible avec le Seigneur. Certainement que tu peux le demander au Seigneur et en plus prendre autorité.

En exemple tu peux dire en nommant l'allergie: Allergie je t'ordonne de me quitter dans le nom de Jésus

pétunia

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Déc 2009, 08:17 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
ah bon, tout simplement!!, j'ai toujours l'impression qu'il faut que je passe par un pasteur, que je fasse une liste de tout ce dont je souffre,
que je dois me préparer minitieusement.
Je dois le dire avec foi, donc après cela si ça devrait revenir,
ça ne peut-être qu'une ruse de l'imitateur, satan.
parce que l'on a besoin de l'avoir dit une fois pour toute?
ok je vais le faire.  

(et pas deux fois comme en Belgique  )

Admin

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Déc 2009, 07:06 pm    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
Mais il y a des conditions pour que la foi puisse fonctionner.

Matthieu 21:22 Tout ce que vous demanderez avec foi par la prière, vous le recevrez.

Mais comment la foi vient-elle ?

Romains 10:17 Ainsi la foi vient de ce qu’on entend, et ce qu’on entend vient de la parole de Christ.

La Bible.

Marc 11:25 Et, lorsque vous êtes debout faisant votre prière, si vous avez quelque chose contre quelqu’un, pardonnez, afin que votre Père qui est dans les cieux vous pardonne aussi vos offenses.

La Pasteur est la pour guider et affermir ceux qui grandissent dans la foi mais chacun à la responsabilité de grandir dans la foi devant le Seigneur et sa Parole.

pétunia

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Déc 2009, 06:43 am    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
oui bien sûre! j'ai bien conscience qu'il faut persévérer, être patient, et motivé.
C'est un chemin d'endurance que de croire et de continuer à croire malgré nos pensées qui
vont  à contre-courant, qui nous parasitent quand on ne voit pas encore ce que l'on croit.
Ce verset de Romain 10:17 m'interpelle dans le fait qu'il me dit de m'attacher à un verset, le lire, le relire, l'assimiler, comme on assimilait un proverbe, une citation, afin qu'il vive
en nouset ainsi être rempli de l'Esprit.   S'accrocher à ce verset.  

la porte et le chemin sont étroits, mais je sais que la vie vaut la peine d'être vécue avec Dieu, plutôt que sans.  

Merci Michel pour ton soutien.  

Hervé P
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Déc 2009, 01:59 pm    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
Pétunia a écrit:
ah bon, tout simplement!!, j'ai toujours l'impression qu'il faut que je passe par un pasteur, que je fasse une liste de tout ce dont je souffre, que je dois me préparer minitieusement.

— À propos du pasteur :
Luc 15, 4-7 : «Qui est l’homme d’entre vous qui ayant cent brebis, s’il en perd une, ne laisse les quatre-vingt-dix-neuf au désert, et ne s’en aille après celle qui est perdue, jusqu’à ce qu’il l’ait trouvée; Et qui l’ayant trouvée ne la mette sur ses épaules bien joyeux; Et étant de retour en sa maison, n’appelle ses amis et ses voisins, et ne leur dise: réjouissez-vous avec moi; car j’ai trouvé ma brebis qui était perdue? Je vous dis, qu’il y aura de même de la joie au ciel pour un seul pécheur qui vient à se repentir, plus que pour quatre-vingt-dix-neuf justes, qui n’ont pas besoin de repentance.»
— Ce passage a plusieurs portées : c'est, bien sûr, Jésus-Christ qui Se définit comme le Pasteur des brebis ! Or, pour ça, il cite un homme, un berger, comme il y en avait tant en Israël, à l'époque ! Ce berger a une brebis qui s'égare. Il "plante-là" les autres brebis et part aussitôt chercher celle qui est en train de se perdre ! Or, les brebis laissées seules au désert ont aussi faim et soif... Mais là, il y a urgence : une brebis est en train de se perdre et il faut absolument la retrouver avant la nuit ! Sinon elle se fera dévorer par les lions, les hyènes, les guépards...
— Pour l'Assemblée de Dieu, c'est la même chose : un chrétien est en train de se perdre dans le monde et risque de se faire dévorer par Satan... Mais qui va le chercher à ce moment-là ? Un "pasteur" ? Il est bien trop accaparé par les autres brebis (et à les "tondre" !) pour s'apercevoir qu'il lui en manque une !!! Or, selon une coutume de l'époque, où les bergers paissaient souvent les brebis des autres, le berger n'est pas le propriétaire des brebis : il paît les brebis du Seigneur : les christiens !!! Car Christ a bien dit à Pierre :
Jean 21, 15-17 : «Et après qu’ils eurent dîné, Jésus dit à Simon Pierre: Simon fils de Jonas, m’aimes-tu plus que ne font ceux-ci? Il lui répondit: oui, Seigneur! tu sais que je t’aime. Il lui dit: pais mes agneaux. Il lui dit encore: Simon fils de Jonas, m’aimes-tu? Il lui répondit: oui, Seigneur! tu sais que je t’aime. Il lui dit: pais mes brebis. Il lui dit pour la troisième fois: Simon fils de Jonas, m’aimes-tu? Pierre fut attristé de ce qu’il lui avait dit pour la troisième fois: m’aimes-tu? Et il lui répondit: Seigneur, tu sais toutes choses, tu sais que je t’aime. Jésus lui dit: pais mes brebis.», par trois fois !
— L'homme qui se fait nommer pasteur dans une église a donc la grande responsabilité de paître les brebis du Seigneur : ce ne sont pas les siennes ! Or, quand je vois à quel point les Brebis du Seigneur sont si mal occupées par ceux qui se nomment "pasteurs" qui, voyant une des brebis du Seigneur se perdre, ne lèvent même pas le petit doigt pour aller la chercher, je les plains : ils encourent une condamnation particulièrement sévère !
— Je t'enjoins donc, Pétunia, à t'approcher plutôt du Seigneur ou, si tu le trouves plus pratique, d'un autre frère (ou sœur) dont tu ressens qu'il (elle) pourrait mieux s'occuper de toi que le pasteur ! Car, aujourd'hui, le "pasteur" est tout d'abord un responsable d'association. L'"église" dont il a la charge n'est pas conforme à ce qu'en dit la Bible et, bien souvent, ce "pasteur" s'occupe de choses dont Jésus-Christ Lui-Même ne lui a pas dit de s'occuper : le confort de la salle, alors qu'il y a des chrétiens qui manquent du nécessaire, par exemple ! Ce genre de "pasteur" rétorque souvent qu'il faut que ce chrétien nécessiteux exerce sa foi... tout en continuant à donner sa dîme ! Mais comment peut-il bien faire s'il n'y a pas un exemple à suivre ?!?... De plus, comment peut-il contribuer à l'offrande alors qu'il n'a pas assez pour lui-même ? On devrait plutôt lui donner ce dont il a besoin, non !?... Or, "ça ne se passe pas comme ça" ! Mais si, "pasteurs" : dans l'Assemblée de Dieu, ça se passe comme ça !
— Sincères amitiés fraternelles et toutes bénédictions en Jésus-Christ !

pétunia

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Déc 2009, 02:50 pm    Sujet du message: Prière de délivrance Répondre en citant
Tu as raison Hervé, j'ai parfois tendance à oublier que Dieu est puissant, et qu'Il peut plus qu'un pasteur et qu'Il a vaincu satan.
Je croyais à tord quand j'avais fait mon cathéchisme qu'il fallait aller chez un prêtre pour confesser nos pêchers, et après, j'ai même pensé qu'il fallait que je fasse pareil avec un pasteur.

Tu as raison. Personne d'autre que Dieu peut m'aider, car seul Lui a payé le prix de mes fautes, et à donner Sa vie pour que je sois sauvée.

Que Dieu te bénisse abondamment dans tous les aspects de ta vie.

pétunia

aujourd'hui j'ai fais ma prière de délivrance, et fermer les portes.
J'ai pris autorité, moi qui avait peur de le faire. et dès qu'une pensée me vient à l'esprit, je la remet à Jésus, pour qu'Il me délivre, pour qu'Il me fortifie, et je prend autorité si il le faut.à partir de cet instant, je me considère délivrée. Tout à été remis à Jésus.

prayer against every evil   very powerful

Heavenly Father, I love You, we praise You, and we worship You. We thank You for sending Your Son Jesus Who won victory over sin and death for our salvation. We thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit Who empowers us , guides us , and leads us into fullness of life. We thank YOU YAHSHUA who intercedes with the holy angels and saints for us .

YAHWEH , we place ourselves at the foot of Jesus's cross and ask You to cover us with His Precious Blood which pours forth from His Most Sacred Heart and His Most Holy Wounds. Cleanse us, our GOD , in the living water that flows from Jesus's Heart. We ask You to surround us , GOD, with Your Holy Light , in Jesus's name.

Heavenly Father, let the healing waters of our baptism now flow back through the maternal and paternal generations to purify our families lines of satan and sin. We come before You, God Father, and ask forgiveness for ourselves, our relatives, and our ancestors, for any calling upon powers that set themselves up in opposition to You or that do not offer true honor to You and Jesus Christ. In Jesus' Holy Name, we now reclaim any territory that was handed over to satan and place it under Your Lordship GOD .

By the power of Your Holy Spirit, reveal to us, GOD , any people we need to forgive and any areas of unconfessed sin. Reveal aspects of our lives that are not pleasing to You, GOD , ways that have given or could give satan a foothold in our lives. GOD , we give to You any unforgiveness; We give to You our sins; and, we give to You all ways that satan has a hold of our lives. Thank You GOD , for Your forgiveness and Your love.

YAHWEH, in Your Holy Name, we bind all evil spirits of the air, water, ground, underground, and netherworld. We further bind, in Jesus' Name, any and all emissaries of the satanic headquarters and claim the Precious Blood of Jesus on the air, atmosphere, water, ground and their fruits around us, the underground and the netherworld below , in Jesus's name .

Heavenly Father, allow Your Son Jesus to come now with the Holy Spirit, the holy angels and the saints to protect all the animals and the humans living on this planet from all harm and to keep all evil spirits from taking revenge on all of us in any way.

(Repeat the following sentence three times: once in honor of the Father, once in honor of the Son, and once in honor of the Holy Spirit.)

In the Holy Name of Jesus, we seal ourselves, our relatives, these rooms (place, home, church, car, plane, etc...), and all sources of supply in the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.

(To break and dissolve all satanic seals, repeat the following paragraph three times in honor of the Holy Trinity because satanic seals are places three times to blaspheme the Holy Trinity.)

In the Holy Name of Jesus, we break and dissolve any and all curses, hexes, spells, snares, traps, lies, obstacles, deceptions, diversions, spiritual influences, evil wishes, evil desires, hereditary seals, known and unknown, and every dysfunction and disease from any source including mankind's mistakes and sins. In Jesus' Name, we sever the transmission of any and all satanic vows, pacts, spiritual bonds, soul ties, and satanic works. In Jesus' Name, we break and dissolve any and all links and effects of links with: astrologers; bohmos; channelers; charters; clairvoyants; crystal healers; crystals; fortune tellers; mediums; the New Age Movement; occult seers; palm, tea leaf, or tarot card readers; psychics; santeros; satanic cults; spirit guides; witches; witchdoctors; and, Voodoo. In Jesus' Name, we dissolve all effects of participation in seances and divination, ouija boards, horoscopes, occult games of all sorts, and any form of worship that does not offer true honor to YOU GOD .

GOD , please reveal to all the humans present in this world through word of knowledge any evil spirits that have attached themselves to us in any way. (Pause and wait for words to come to you, such as: anger, arrogance, bitterness, brutality, confusion, cruelty, deception, envy, fear, hatred, insecurity, jealousy, pride, resentment, or terror. Pray the following for each of the spirits revealed.)

In the Name of Jesus, I rebuke you spirit of _________________. I command to go directly to GOD , without manifestation and without harm to me or anyone, so that He can dispose of you according to His Holy Will.

We thank You, Heavenly Father for Your Love. We thank You for empowering us to be aggressive against satan and evil spirits. We thank You, GOD , for setting me free. We thank Your Son Jesus , for interceding for us with the holy angels and the saints , in Jesus's name .

GOD , fill us with charity, compassion, faith, gentleness, hope, humility, joy, kindness, light, love, mercy, modesty, patience, peace, purity, security, tranquility, trust, truth, understanding, and wisdom. Help me to walk in Your Light and Truth, illuminated by the Holy Spirit so that together we may praise, honor, and glorify You Our GOD in time and in eternity. For You, GOD , are, "...the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6 ), and You "...have come that we might have life and have it more abundantly", in Jesus name (John 10:10 ).

Jesus indeed is our savior; We are confident and unafraid. Our strength and courage is Jesus, and he has been our savior (Isaiah 12:2 ).Amen. Alleluia. Amen.

YAH nous acceuille en sa maison, YAH nous invite a son festin, jour d'allégresse et jour de joie! Alleluia! oh quelle joie quand on m'a dit : approchons nous de sa maison, dans la cité du YAH vivant! Jérusalem, réjouis toi, car le Seigneur est avec toi: pour ton bohneur, il t'as choisie! criez de joie pour notre YAH, chantez pour lui, car il est bon, car éternel est son amour!

[/color]

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Ven 18 Sep - 10:40, édité 48 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeDim 8 Déc - 16:59

WHEN ENTERING YOUR OFFICE, GROCERY STORE, ANYONE ELSE'S HOME, ETC., PRAY THIS BEFORE ENTERING:

IN JESUS NAME, I COVER MYSELF AND THIS PLACE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I BIND UP EVERY DEMON IN HERE, AND I ASK FOR GIANT WARRIOR ANGELS TO PROTECT ME.

AFTER HANGING UP THE PHONE, LEAVING WORK, GROCERY STORE, NEIGHBORS, OR VISITORS LEAVE YOUR HOME, ETC., PRAY THIS IMMEDIATELY:

IN JESUS NAME, I COMMAND EVERY DEMON THAT HAS FOLLOWED ME, WAS SENT TO ME, OR TRANSFERRED TO ME, TO LEAVE ME NOW.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 6 Mar - 12:04, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeDim 8 Déc - 17:01

THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).

JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!

END-TIME DELIVERANCE MINISTRY DEMONBUSTER.COM

DELIVERANCE MANUAL

OUR MAIN PAGE IS AT http://www.demonbuster.com

NO DEMONS ALLOWED

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS TO PRAY DAILY

These are just samples.

Ps 79:12 And render unto our neighbors SEVENFOLD into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O God .

Gen 4:15 And Jesus said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him SEVENFOLD.

Gen 4:24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech SEVENTY and SEVENFOLD.

The following Spiritual Warfare Prayers are sample prayers. They are not to be ritual prayers or incantations. They are a guide to go by. Some or all of these prayers should be prayed DAILY, and sometimes often during the day.

ANY UNGODLY THOUGHTS, OR THOUGHTS YOU DON'T WANT, PRAY THIS IMMEDIATELY:

IN JESUS NAME, I CIRCUMCISE THESE THOUGHTS.

You may have to pray this several times before the bad thoughts leave. This really works too!

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 6 Mar - 12:03, édité 6 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeDim 8 Déc - 17:02

prayer of protection against evil people

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ Your one and only Son who died and rose again for remission of sin, we bind, rebuke and render powerless: all division, discord, disunity, strife, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealously, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear of spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits, spirits of antichrist and all familiar and territorial spirits.

We bind all curses that have been spoken against all animals,all humans,all satanists all accross the world. We bless those who curse us , and pray blessings on those who despitefully use animals, us. We bind all spoken judgments made against us, and judgments we have made against others. We bind the power of negative words from others, and we bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit; whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft, or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against all living creatures in the universe .

We are Your Children God. We resist the devil and declare that No weapon formed against any animals and humans in the world shall prosper.

We put on Your whole armour God (our loins girt about with truth; and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and our feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; taking the shield of faith, with which we shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked; the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is Your word God; Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching with all perseverance and supplication for all saints) and declare it is an armour of light. We take authority over this day, Let it be prosperous for us GOD and let us walk in Your love.

The Holy Spirit leads and guides us today and fills us with all needed gifting and graces. We discern between the righteous and the wicked and we take authority over Satan and all his demons and those people who are influenced by them. We declare Satan is under our feet and shall remain there all day.

We are Your righteousness God in Christ Jesus. We are Your property Yahweh. Satan, you are bound from our animal families , families, our minds, our bodies, our homes, and our finances. We confess that we are healed and whole. We flourish, are long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever we set our hands to do shall prosper for God YOU supply all our needs.

God, we pray for the ministry You have for each human on earth. Anoint us God for all You have called us to do for You. We call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions.

We claim a hedge of protection, by the Precious Blood of Jesus, around ourselves and all the animal and human loved ones of all creature throughout this day and night. We ask You God, in the name of Jesus, to send angels to surround us today and everyday, and to put them throughout our houses and around our cars, souls, bodies, wills and emotions. We call on Your holy angels to protect our houses from any intrusion and to protect us and our animal and human families and those we've named from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks. We ask all of this in the name of Jesus.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 27 Mai - 16:33, édité 11 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeMer 11 Déc - 11:24

Stand against the enemy with God’s full armor in place:  God’s spiritual armor prepares you for spiritual warfare

Remember to include any revelation received from God, such as name of an entity, or stronghold etc., if so led. Say this prayer as often as needed and for however long it takes (days, weeks or months), don’t get discouraged and never give up. GOD will lead!

Confront the enemy here is an example

I break the power of every principality, powers, rulers of darkness and wicked spirits in the lives of all living creatures of earth , and every evil work directed against any animal and human in this world in the Name of Jesus Christ! We plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our lives to protect the animalkind and mankind from the evil one, and we claim the power of the Holy Spirit over all of the kingdom of darkness, for greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world. Satan, you and your minions have no authority in any of our lives for we all belong to You GOD , Jesus Christ, and we are seated with You GOD and Jesus Christ in the heavenlies. We command you, all the evil spirits of this world, to let go and leave the lives (or bodies) of all humans and animals , and we bind you from hurting anyone in the process, in the name of Jesus Christ, GO!

Note: If need be, make use of the spiritual warfare verses found under Pages (right sidebar) to incorporate other scriptures into your prayer of faith.

plead = 

minions = 

greater = 

heavenlies = 

let go = 

bind = 

in the process =

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 14 Mai - 16:42, édité 8 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeMer 11 Déc - 14:52

www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Galleries/10-Prayers-To-Crush-The-Poverty-Mindset.aspx?source=NEWSLETTER&nlsource=38&ppc=&utm_campaign=Prayer&utm_source=NL&utm_medium=newsletter

Dear Heavenly Abba, as they gather against You to blaspheme Your Holy Name, to do unspeakable and wicked things against You and Your creation, I ask that You take all the evil energy they produce and convert it to positive, healing energy to do with whatever You desire to do with it. We ask that it be taken from satan's hands, converted, and delivered to Yours. Thank You Abba, in Yahushua's Name, so be it done. Amen.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Galleries/10-Ways-to-Pray-Without-Ceasing.aspx?source=NEWSLETTER&nlsource=38&ppc=&utm_campaign=Prayer&utm_source=NL&utm_medium=newsletter

Make Me an Instrument of Your Peace
St. Francis of Assisi
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love,
Where there is injury, pardon
Where there is doubt, faith,
Where there is despair, hope,
Where there is darkness, light,
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much
seek to be consoled as to console,
not so much to be understood as to understand,
not so much to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
it is in dying that we awake to eternal life.

Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/Prayers/Catholic/Work/Make-Me-An-Instrument-Of-Your-Peace.aspx#s96kDAgPbsrMkATt.99

Prayer for Those That Are Alone
Jim & Kaye Johns
Father, I'm praying for (name one or more) and others in my circle of family and friends who are feeling very much alone...

Sometimes they must wonder where You are. I know You're with them because You've promised You will never leave us nor forsake us, that You'll be with us always—but sometimes when they can't sense Your presence, they must feel terribly alone. (Psalm 10:1; Hebrews 13:5b; Matthew 28:20b)

When their hearts fail and their spirits fall, help them determine to live in Your presence—praising You, knowing You inhabit the praise of Your people. May they set their hearts to seek You, to be strong and take heart as they wait for You. (Psalm 27:4; 22:3; Colossians 3:1; Psalm 27:8, 14)

Hide them in the shelter of Your presence and show them Your wonderful love. Help them hope in You, and let Your unfailing love rest upon them. Help them to fix their eyes on You, to take refuge in You, to set You before them, constantly thinking about You, confident that You're with them—then they won't be shaken. (Psalm 31:20a, 21b; 33:22; 141:8a; 16:Cool

Help them believe that You won't leave them, that You'll come to them no matter how alone they feel. (John 14:18)

In Jesus' name, amen

Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/Prayers/Protestant/Comfort/Prayer-For-Those-That-Are-Alone.aspx#GKZiGEKQlVKFwcYd.99

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Galleries/Putting-on-the-Armor-of-God-How-to-Dress-for-Spiritual-Battle.aspx?source=NEWSLETTER&nlsource=38&ppc=&utm_campaign=Prayer&utm_source=NL&utm_medium=newsletter

Prayer for Wise Governance
Harvey Barnes
Heavenly Father, we give thanks for the democracy alive in our country and for the freedom to worship You. Help the elected government and all in positions of power and authority to govern wisely and for the common good of all. Amen.

Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/Prayers/Christian/Nations-Leaders/Prayer-For-Wise-Governance.aspx#5vKXImjvpRBhtDL1.99

To Know God's Will

Father, I'm praying that (name one or more) and others in my circle of family and friends will know Your will... Help them know Your will through the spiritual wisdom and understanding that comes from the Spirit so they may live lives worthy of You, pleasing You in every way. Help them to bear fruit, to influence others' lives in every good thing they do. May they constantly be growing in their understanding of who You are and in their awareness of how You work in the world. (Colossians 1:9, 1 John 2:28; Colossians 1:10) Help them offer themselves as living sacrifices, desiring not to live like those who are giving in to the ways of the world but to be totally changed by the renewing of their minds. Then they will be able to know Your will—Your good, pleasing, and perfect will. (Romans 12:1–2) May they yield their will to Yours and set their hearts on doing Your will. Help them set aside their own desires, seeking only Your will, standing firm and keeping on in Your strength. Help them be strong and not give up no matter what happens— filled with joy and thanksgiving. (Matthew 6:10; Ephesians 6:6; Colossians 4:12; Hebrews 10:36; Colossians 1:11–12a) May they have no other desire than Yours. In Jesus' name, amen. Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/Prayers/Catholic/Morning/To-Know-Gods-Will.aspx#Xw78r4BixGgzPPTc.99

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 25 Juin - 14:05, édité 6 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeMer 11 Déc - 15:02

War Against the Wicked! Taking it Back for GOD

By Sherry Shriner

Every day there is a war going on around us. A War for our souls, our thoughts, and our beliefs. And every day they endlessly battle against us while so many refuse to open their eyes to the wars around them. They prefer to stay in denial where ignorance to them is bliss. What I have learned is that we don't have to sit around while the evil plot and battle around and against us. We can do something about it, we can fight back in specific and effective ways that will tear down the strongholds they use against us.
For instance, a huge part of Satan's kingdom here on earth is to enforce that the wicked work tirelessly to pervert Yahuah's creation and celebrate unholy calendar dates year round as part of their membership which quickly becomes their  enslavement in his kingdom. In doing so, they produce dead, unholy DOE Dead Orgone Energy that Satan needs for power. Other terms for energy are Loosh or Vibrations. (I wrote an article on how and why Satan and his minions use Loosh to empower themselves at www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/control.htm called The Net Masters)

Orgone is an energy that surrounds us, it's the blue aura around and over earth, it gives life and healing to our planet and our people. If it is blocked or manipulated it can be turned into what's called Dead Orgone Energy. Think of light and darkness, the day and night. Light is vibrant and healing and supports and gives life. The other is dark and dismal.

Unholy beings live off dark and dismal energies. Think of demons, aliens, vampires, creatures of the night. Darkness is directly opposite to light. Anything that isn't of light, is of darkness, and vice versa.

Satan operates in the realm of darkness and light. But he only operates in light to suppress, destroy and manipulate in it. He is king of the darkness. Opposed to everything that is of healing, good, innocence, or righteousness.

It is within his realm of darkness where he produces the energy needed to gain power. The more loosh, evil, dark energy he creates, the more power he has to operate with. Almost like electricity...he needs this kind of electricity to operate and get power. Or like Popeye and spinach, the more spinach, the more power. He creates and receives this DOE from the death and suffering of others, or from gathering the praises of those who worship him. That's why hell is such a terrible place. He tortures and torments those who are sent to his realm because it's through their suffering he gains power. And he creates secret societies, groups and organizations and various occultic groups located around the world who he then enforces to meet endlessly to perform rituals and praise him and help him further his plans to conquer and destroy earth and all the goodness on it.

What I've learned is that we can take all this evil energy Satan produces and that others produce for him and convert it to energy the Most High can use for His own purposes. Yes, we can hijack Satan!

For centuries we've been his victims of plagues, wars, suffering, famine, and death. Some are judgments from Yahuah on this planet for rebellion against Him, however most is orchestrated by Satan himself and his minions so they can thrive off the energies created by them.

Occultists understand this concept very well while the churches flee from such talk as "new age" and don't understand the basic concepts of how things work on the very planet they live on. Nor do they understand how their satanic enemies survive, thrive, and steal from them successfully keeping them prisoners of ignorance and away from the knowledge they could use to break the chains of their enslavement to Satan and his minions.

Break the Chains!

Only Yahushua can put an end to Satan forever, and the time will come when He will, but until then His people can join forces and unite to conquer Satan's evil ways and tactics by taking away the one reason he does it for...the power it produces for him.

How? It's actually incredibly simple. Through prayer.

Something like this, "Dear Heavenly Father, as they gather against you to blaspheme your Holy Name, to do unspeakable and wicked things against you and your creation, I ask that you take all the evil energy they produce and convert it to positive, healing energy to do with whatever you desire to do with it. I ask that it be taken from Satan's hands, converted, and delivered to yours. Thank you Father, in Yahushua's Name, so be it done."
You can add many variations and put it into your own words. It's not the specific words spoken in a particular way that are important, but the concept itself, acknowledging our Father in heaven and asking Him to do something, in this instance, taking what is being offered and sacrificed to Satan to give him power and converting that energy created for something Yah can use for Himself.

For those with advanced warfare knowledge you can ask Him to take that energy to release portals and gateways over the earth for His angels to use as they please. Ask Him to place warrior angels around the portals to guard them from being overtaken by Satan and his forces.

You can ask Him to take that energy and close Satan's portals and gateways aggravating what seems like his unlimited access to earth for his minions to abduct, harm, and torment the people on earth.

You can ask Him to take that energy to crash Satan's UFOs, destroy their Star Ships, and all their homes and habitations that hover in our atmosphere over the earth.

You can ask Him to take the energy they're creating to implement their evil plans and agendas on earth, convert it, and use it to destroy their plans instead.

They have many D.U.M.B.'s (deep underground military bases) and D.U.A.B.'s (deep undergound alien bases) they operate out of as well. Ask Yah to take the energy they're creating to destroy all these bases with earthquakes, fires, and general mayhem that make it difficult to produce any kind of work there.

The best way to combat and fight against the results they seek to produce, is to start praying on the days they begin to work to produce evil energy. Such as their ritualistic holidays when they all meet for rituals or when some disaster, weather war, pandemic, senseless killing, contaminated food, or whatever event happens you can know it was well planned by one of them working in the background and you can hijack the energy from that 'attack' and give it to Yah.

All of those involved in helping Satan establish his physical reign on earth know that they must shed innocent blood to bring it about, that's basically Satanism 101. They work together and accomplish this not only through ritual killings where an innocent child or victim is sacrificed (the more innocent and righteous the better), but also through planned terrorist events, orchestrated disasters, wars, famines, medical and pharmaceutical incompetence, weather disasters such as tornadoes and hurricanes, innocent deaths caused by plane crashes or any kind of transportation disasters, poisoned and contaminated food, plague and flu pandemics, poisonous and deadly vaccines, just about every conceivable way of causing death on a large scale. Senseless killings are also a means of theirs to use to collect sacrifices, such as using tech and/or demons and/or chip implanted pawns/victims to cause people to kill one another. Causing cancers is not only a huge scale of sacrifices that works well for them but is also their favorite assassination tool to target their specific enemies.

These ritual dates (listed below) are acknowledged worldwide by millions of Satanists, those who worship Satan and serve him or in whatever name, idol, or pagan god they meet to worship together and listed below this article I have a calendar of many of their ritual dates that you can target to pray on, or meet with others, or join forces with others to unite together and pray together on those days to hijack all the energy created on those days and give it to Yah to use.

There are also other ways to fight and combat against Satan and his kingdom, specifically, in the air above us.

In 2004 I started an Orgone war against the evil inhabitants above, on, and below this earth (see www.orgoneblasters.com or www.tearingdownstrongholds.com )

And since then thousands of UFO's and Star Ships have crashed to earth, underground bases have been decimated, and the fallen ones, AKA aliens have been plagued with burning, skin diseases, boils, asphyxia, and necrosis because of the affects Positive Orgone Energy has on them.

Our Orgone has saturated the atmosphere and even the stratosphere effectively combating against not just UFOs and aliens, but their chemtrail program as well.

And increasingly, many have witnessed whether via their own eyes or youtube videos the seeming war at the sun...or the presence of UFOs and star ships around the sun.

The sun is a dimensional object. There's many aspects to the sun that very few humans even know about and I'm not going to get into that but I do want to reveal one of the purposes of the main attraction of the sun to Satan's agenda is a resource referred to as Yamashita Gold.

In our 3rd dimension Yamashita Gold is a type of material that can be harvested directly from the sun's core and is a highly valuable resource to aliens. It emits NOE Neutral Orgone Energy and the aliens convert the NOE to DOE to energize their ships and UFOs. Yamashita Gold is dimensional like the Sun and it enables the UFO ships to become invisible and dimensional.

The reason UFOs crash is when they fly into saturated POE air, the NOE turns into POE depleting the DOE that is supplying the ship, thus the ship malfunctions and crashes.

What is interesting and what I've learned is that the NOE can be affected by prayer to. So if we ask Yahushua to turn the NOE of Yamashita gold into POE it will become deadly to them. It's so valuable to them they will even try and retrieve it from fallen and crashed UFOs and star ships if they can.

This Yamashita Gold is also the backbone of the new currency that is coming to the world and the NESARA agenda, which is going to become the new global economic program of the Beast (see Revelation 13). This gold never loses value and is of extreme importance to the entire New Age Alien agenda.

The new financial system that will be introduced to the world will be backed by this Yamashita gold and stored in locations around the world but it will not be traded in open markets. Currencies such as the US dollar, British pound, Chinese Yuan and others will form the foundation of this new financial system. What will happen to the gold we currently use and have is unknown. However I suspect this gold will continue to be used by the aliens to be mined, harvested and converted via alchemy to White Monoatomic Gold which they need for longevity to survive all these centuries and years (and you thought gold was just about money...?).

And again, just another incredibly simple prayer to combat even this stronghold:.

You can pray something like this, "Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you convert all the Neutral Orgone Energy in the Sun into Positive Orgone Energy, and that you will block it from being able to be converted into Dead Orgone Energy. I ask that all the Neutral Orgone Energy that has already been taken and is being used in UFOs, Star Ships, and the homes and habitations of the fallen ones be converted into Positive energy so it is of no use to them and destroys them. Thank you Father, in Yahushua's name, so be it done."

This Isn't Just Phenomenal...It's Legendary!

The fact that we can hijack all the DOE that is created by asking Yah to take and convert it and use for His own purposes and to take the NOE from Yamashita gold and covert it to POE...will effectively dismantle and destroy Satan's power bases of operation.

Let's do it folks!

He has given us this knowledge of what to do, now let's do it!

And don't forget the "Fun Things To Do" list of things to pray for that also are very effective in dismantling their strongholds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer Target Dates - Satanic Ritual Calendar Dates

Many groups are different since there's so many of them, but the elite groups are constantly practicing beastiality and sacrificing humans and eating them and drinking their blood at almost ALL of their ritual meetings...so all of these dates are powerful DOE energy creating rituals for Satan. It's not like one date is better or worse than the other...they're all horrific. We can hijack the energy created on all these dates. If we don't, then Satan gets the benefits of his own rituals and we can stop that!!

You can start to pray during the day of these events, you don't have to wait until night time when the rituals start.

Something like this, "Dear Heavenly Father, as they gather against you to blaspheme your Holy Name, to do unspeakable and wicked things against you and your creation, I ask that you take all the evil energy they produce and convert it to positive, healing energy to do with whatever you desire to do with it. I ask that it be taken from Satan's hands, converted, and delivered to yours. Thank you Father, in Yahushua's Name, so be it done."

Jan. 7 - St. Winebald Day - human sacrifices and blood rituals

Jan. 17 - Satanic Revels - sexual rituals including beastiality

Jan. 20 - sexual rituals, human sacrifice and abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of victim to be sacrificed for Candlemas

Feb. 2 - Candlemas the Grand Climax - sexual rituals and human sacrifices

Feb. 25 - St. Valpurgis Day - human sacrifice, communion of blood and dismemberment

March 1 - St. Eichatadt - blood rituals, drinking of human blood for strength and homage to Satan

March 21 - Spring Equinox - Sabbat Festival, major fertility sabbath (date varies for spring equinox) sexual orgies, human and sacrifices

April 6 - Good Friday (date varies) Blood rituals and human sacrifices. Good Friday is the beginning of satanic high days that are celebrated throughout the weekend to the night of Easter Sunday.

April 7 - eve of Easter (date varies) Human sacrifices

April 21 - Grand Climax through April 30 - sexual and blood rituals, human sacrifices, abduction and preparation and holding victim for sacrifice on Walpurgisnacht

April 30 - Walpurgisnacht - human sacrifice, sexual orgies

May 1 - Beltane (Fire Festival and Coven Initiations - fire and orgy/sexual rituals

June 21 - Summer Solstice (date varies) sexual and blood rituals, human/and or animal sacrifice

July 1 - Demon Revels - female blood sacrifice, Sex orgy with demons

July 20-27 (date varies, 5 weeks, 1 day after summer solstice) sexual and blood rituals, abduction, preparation and holding for sacrificial victim for Lammas Day the last day, human sacrifice, sexual orgies,

August 1 Lammas Day - animal/human sacrifice, blood rituals

August 3 - Satanic Revels - sexual rituals, orgy

August 24 - St. Bartholomew - sexual and blood rituals,

September 7 - Marriage to the Beast (Satan) All female members and children in the occultic group are married to Satan in full bridal wear. Sexual orgies, human sacrifice and dismemberment

September 20 - Harvest, Midnight Host - blood rituals - dismemberment, hands removed off victim for the "Hands of Glory" to Satan

September 23 - Fall Equinox (date varies) sexual orgy, human sacrifice

October 13 Reverse date of October 31, sexual orgies, blood rituals

October 28-Nov. 4 Satanic High Holy Days - blood rituals, abductions for sacrifices for Halloween night,

October 31 - All Hallows Eve (Halloween or Samhain) sexual and blood rituals, sex with demons, human sacrifice

November 4 - Satanic Revels - sexual ritual and orgies

December 22 - Winter Solstice (Sabbat Festival) - sexual rituals, human sacrifice

December 24 - Demon Revels (High Grand Climax) orgy and blood rituals, sex with demons, human sacrifice. Human sacrifices occur from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day

Misc. Ritual Dates

*Full or new moon in any month = human sacrifice

*Friday the 13th in any month - human sacrifice

*Any kind of eclipses, special planet alignments or seasonal solstices etc..

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Ven 18 Sep - 10:50, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeVen 13 Déc - 17:53

[color=#333333]How to Protect Yourself Against Demonic Spirits

Where there is light, there is also darkness. In the realm of the spiritual and paranormal, agents of darkness and evil are referred to as demons. These wicked spirits seek the ruination of all humankind. They thrive on fear and chaos, and exist to spread both across creation. In this guide, we will look at prayers and other ways to protect yourself from these evil beings.

Protection Prayers

to ward off evil or demonic forces or entities, protection prayers are recited. These prayers are not necessarily considered to remove demons that are already present. Instead, they are meant to prevent demonic entities from entering into or otherwise influencing a person, home, property, or object.

Paranormal investigators and professional exorcists often use the repetitive recitation of protection prayers as a chant to shield themselves from harm or fear whenever engaging malevolent spirits or demons. Since demons cannot really be destroyed, so to speak, but only banished from one individual or space to another, these prayers also prevent demons from “jumping.”

When demons jump, they shift from a currently possessed individual or space to a new one. Demons have been known to do this in order to temporarily fool exorcists into believing they have successfully cast them out, when in fact the targeted demons have only moved to a new space. In extreme cases, when serious mistakes are made by an exorcist, demons have even been known to attempt jumping from the possessed person or space to the body of the acting exorcist. Reciting prayers of protection can offer a protective shield against the demon being engaged.

GOD, who from the tenderness of Your divine Heart, uttered prayers of compassion for poor humanity, seeking a guide that might conduct it along the difficult paths of the world towards the light and the life; O Adonai , who made messengers of Your angels and flaming fires of Your servants, send to these people who are Yours, and who wish to be Yours, many priests, and clothe them with holiness so that Your saints may rejoice.

You who know all hearts, point out the elect to whom You wish to entrust so sublime a ministry of truth and love. Enlighten their minds so that they may understand the great grace of Your divine call. Strengthen their wills so that they may not allow themselves to be overcome by carelessness and pleasure or trapped by the hidden evil desires of human nature and so that they may not fear sacrifice, but spread their wings and, like the royal eagle, soar towards the serene and glorious heights of Your eternal Priesthood.

Reveal to their parents the honor and matchless beauty of the gift of their own sons that they would make to You. Grant them the strength to overcome opposing interests and affections. Inspire in generous souls a desire to aid generously those of Your elect whom poverty prevents from following Your voice. Bestow upon their teachers the necessary light to cultivate in their young hearts the delicate plant of a vocation until the day when, ardent and pure, they will mount to Your holy altar.

Then, Jesus, in their turn may they become true angels for Your people-angels of purity who renounce for Your divine love all human love, tender and holy though it be; angels of charity who renounce the consolations of an earthly family to create another and greater family of which they will be both father and pastor, and in which the little ones, the unfortunate, the weary and the abandoned, will be the object of their love; angels of light through whom faith in You will cause human understanding to be as resplendent as the morning star; angels of sacrifice who will be consumed for the welfare of their brethren; angels of counsel and comfort who will console them in their grief, sustain them in the combat, and point out to them in the trying hour of doubt, the bright way of virtue and duty; angels of grace who will purify and comfort souls and unite them to You by distributing among them the Bread of Life; angels of peace who, at the moment of death, will cause them to taste the inexpressible sweetness of desire for and love of You and will open to them the gates of heaven, where You are the light and the infinite joy of hearts forever. Amen.
Lord Jesus Christ, Savior of the world, show forth, we beseech Thee in Thy Church the Holy Spirit with whose power the apostles were so abundantly filled. We thank Thee for the blessings bestowed upon the work of priests and religious; and we pray that Thou wilt add to the number of those who now pray, labor and sacrifice themselves for Thy glory and the salvation of souls. Give them unselfish zeal for Thy glory. O good Jesus, give us more priests and religious after Thine own Heart!
God who willest not the death of the sinner, but rather that he be converted and live; grant, by the intercession of the Blessed Mary ever Virgin and of all the saints, laborers for thy Church, fellow laborers with Christ, to spend and consume themselves for souls. Through the same Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Prayers for vocations are for more men and women to dedicate themselves to serving our Lord and His flock in the religious life. Now more than ever, in these difficult times, the world needs heroes. Our priests are heroes forthey save lives. they do so much to save souls;

As Christ once said, in sending out His disciples in ministry, “the harvest is great but the laborers are few” (Matt 9:37). We offer these prayers for vocations to help send more “laborers” to bring our Adonai an abundant crop of people whose lives have been transformed by the graces they receive from our faith

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Ven 18 Sep - 10:59, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeVen 13 Déc - 18:01

One of the most powerful prayers of protection against demonic forces is the “Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel”. There are several known alternate versions of this prayer. The longest version is also the original, which Pope Leo XIII issued and ordered to be used as a protective exorcism prayer against Satan and other demonic forces.

Three primary versions are most commonly used by today’s exorcists, mediums, and paranormal investigators. Those who regularly deal with demons and malevolent spirits usually memorize the shortest version and believe they gain strength when a group recites the prayer in unison. This short version is as follows:

GOD , defend us in battle.

Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.

May You, oh God rebuke him, we humbly pray.

And do thou, Oh GOD, by Your power, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

The second known version, only slightly longer, integrates the short version with certain important passages from the original Roman Catholic version. This second, middle-length version is as follows:

Glorious GOD , defend us in battle against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness, against the wicked spirits in the high places.

Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.

May You , oh God rebuke him, we humbly pray.

And do thou, Oh GOD , by Your power, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

In the name of the Father,

And of the Son,

And of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

The original, Catholic version of this prayer is rather lengthy and integrates long citations of biblical passages from Ephesians and Revelations. Because of its length, memorization of this version can be slightly more difficult, and so it sometimes must be recited by reading from a written piece. This original version is as follows:

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Oh Glorious Heavenly Father , defend us in “our battle against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places” (Ephesians 6:12).

Come to the assistance of those You Heavenly ABBA have created to Your likeness, and whom You have redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

The Holy Church venerates You GOD as her guardian and protector; to You, GOD has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into heaven. We Pray, therefore, to You God of Peace to crush Satan beneath our feet, that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church.

We offer our prayers to You GOD , the Most High, that without delay they may draw Your mercy down upon us; take hold of “the dragon, the serpent of old, which is the devil and Satan,” bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit “that he may no longer seduce the nations” (Revelations 20:2–3).

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Lun 6 Juil - 15:19, édité 4 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeVen 13 Déc - 18:01

The Twenty-Third Psalm

The Twenty-Third Psalm, from the Old Testament Book of Psalms, can be recited for a variety of purposes. Therefore, some consider it a multi-purpose prayer. As a prayer for those in mourning, it is often recited at funerals of both the Judaic and Christian faiths. It also gives courage to the fearful and hope to those who suffer from despair. Additionally, it is considered a prayer of protection against evil or demonic forces.

There are various English translations of the Twenty-Third Psalm, but almost all of them basically contain the following:

The Lord is my shepherd: I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake, and though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for Thou art with me, oh GOD. Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all of the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Amen.

Jabez’s Prayer

In 1 Chronicles 4:10 in the Christian Bible, we find the “Prayer of Jabez.” Jabez was one of Israel’s most righteous and faithful men during a rather unremarkable time in its history. However, Jabez is known for offering one simple prayer to the god of the Israelites, YHVH … and for his piety and faith, his prayer was granted. Again, many translations are available. One translation is as follows:

Oh, Lord that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from evil so that it may not grieve me.

St. Benedict Medals and Sacred Objects
The practice of wearing or using protective charms, amulets, or objects in order to ward off evil has been around since ancient times. Sometimes the wearing of blessed medals or the use of certain sacred objects, a practice that still remains very common in Catholicism, is believed to offer protection against evil spirits and demonic entities.

Many believe special medals referred to as the “Medals of St. Benedict” are the most potent objects in the barring of malevolent or demonic entities. St. Benedict was the founder of the Benedictine monastic order, and many stories involving the barring or thwarting of evil or demonic forces are credited to him.

The front of a St. Benedict medal portrays him holding a cross in his right hand and an unfurled scroll on which he wrote the rules of behavior for the Benedictine monks in his left. Behind him is a cup of poison, which symbolizes a specific story regarding one of his miracles. According to the story, when a servant of evil offered St. Benedict a poisoned goblet, the man of God made the sign of the cross, and the goblet immediately shattered. A loaf of poisoned bread that the man had also offered to Benedict was then set upon by a raven that flew away with it, thwarting the man’s plan to kill the monk.

The back of a St. Benedict medal shows a cross along with a specific series of letters, VRS-NSMV-SMQL-IVB. These letters were first discovered written on crosses hung throughout the interior of the Benedictine Abbey of Metten. The discovery was made after several women who were being tried for witchcraft claimed to have been quite unable to work their spells near that building.

For some time, the meaning of the letters remained a mystery until a manuscript from 1417 was discovered. These letters, which stand for the words Benedict supposedly spoke when the agent of the devil attempted to poison him, were later used to form the following prayer of protection and exorcism:

Vade retro Satana (Step back Satan)

Numquam suade mihi vana (Tempt me not with vain things)

Sunt mala quae libas (What you offer is evil)

Ipse venena bibas (Drink the poison yourself)

Many other objects are considered effective in protecting oneself against malevolent spiritual influences. For the most part, any sacred religious object in which the wearer/holder has faith can offer protection against demonic forces.

Some of the most commonly used objects for protection against evil or demonic forces are as follows:

Holy water
Blessed salts
Anointment oils
Crosses, crucifixes, or rosaries
A pentagram, pointing upward (for Wiccans)
While they can be powerful, demons are in no way all-powerful. As long as humans have been aware of the demonic, they’ve also been aware of the means to battle them. For more information on the paranormal, check out our Quick Guide The Five Stages of a Poltergeist. Good luck, and be safe!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeVen 13 Déc - 19:06

oh CRISTO, danos valentia para aceptar las cruces de nuestra vida ❣ Oh CRISTO, perdon por nuestras recaidas ❣ Te adoramos, oh CRISTO, y Te bendecimos porque por Tu cruz redimiste el mundo. oh CRISTO , ayudanos a poner nuestros actos en cohenrencia con nuestra fe. SEÑOR JESUS, ADONAI YESHOUA, llena nuestros corazones con Tu ESPIRITU y ayudanos a que nos hagamos dignos de tener parte en los frutos ?? concédenos la gracia de defender la verdad la justicia y la bondadez, la Biblia, los inocentes, la fe ❣

JESUS CHRIST doit etre iportant pour nou, ouvrons nos coeur et venons : nous donner librement a LUI, l contempler dans la prière et dans e coeur et la vie des pauvres, en témoigner par notre vie & notre ervice, l'annoncer en eglise à ceux qui le cherchent & a ceux qui sont loin ❣ chaque fois que vous l'ave fait a l'un de ces petits qui sont mes frères , c'est a MOI que vous l'avez fait : matthier XXV / dis fois le jour vous irez voir les pauvres, dix fois le jour vous y trouverez DIEU , saint vincent de paul ❣ ayez bien oin du service des pauvre, et surout de bien vivre ensemble dans une grande cordialité, vous aimant les uns les autre pour imiter lu'nion et la vie de notre SEIGNEUR ❣ vous etes sensible aux injustice, ouvez les yeux & regardez: la foule des chomeur ❣ les sans logis a nos porte ❣ les être qui ont faim ❣ les laissés pour compte du système scolaire ❣ les marginaux, les sans voix ect ❣ aimer, servir ! comme YESHOUA JESUS nous le demande humanité!

twenty-third psalm

Yahushua is the shepherd of all Your animals and human creatures GOD: I shall not want. He makes us lie down in green pastures; He leads us beside the still waters. He restores our soul. He leads us in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake, and though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil for Thou art with us, oh GOD. Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort us. You prepare a table before us in the presence of ours enemies; You anoint our heads with oil; our cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy will follow us all of the days of our lives, and we will dwell in Your house GOD forever.

Amen.

In 1 Chronicles 4:10 Christian Bible

Oh, Heavenly ABBA , that You would bless all Your animal & human creatures indeed, enlarge our territory, that Your hand might be with us, and that You would keep us from evil so that it may not grieve us. In Yahushua's name. Amen.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Jeu 6 Aoû - 5:13, édité 7 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:27

STRONGMAN OF LYING AND DECEPTION

I BIND these spirits of:
Deception
Flattery
Superstitions
Religious bondages
Slander
Gossip
Lies
False teachings
the hidden spirits
I LOOSE:
Truth! That the lies of the wagging tongues will stop that come against all Your creatures GOD ! That in every way, all the humans will present the truth and not slander others, be honest in everything that they do!

STRONGMAN OF PERVERSE SPIRITS
I BIND the Strongman of Perverse and the spirits of:
Broken heart/spirit
Evil actions
Atheist
Abortion
Child abuse
Filthy mind
Pornography
Vulgarity
Profanity
Twisting of words
Chronic worrier
Contentious mind
Sexual perversion
I LOOSE:
The Holy Spirit, pure thoughts and actions, holiness! I line up everyone's thoughts with the word of God…..with your thoughts GOD …..place your thoughts in everybody's mind! May - we all take on the mind of Christ, as your word says! Correct (our ( thinking GOD !

stand firm, never give up, even when the going is rough ♩ GOD has already planned how HE will help you ♩ HEknows and cares ♩

3er mandamiento, celebrar día del ADONAI SEÑOR : tenemos que testimoniar nuestra pertenencia y nuestra felicidad a CRISTO y a su iglesia , celebrar la resureccion del ADONAI yendo a misa el sábado ,no dejarse dominar por el trabajo ni solo por las distracciones ♩ un desafío para nosotros ♩ los 3 1eros mandamientos se refieren a nuestra relaciones con DIOS ♩ los otros sietes conciernen a nuestras relaciones con los otros ♩ 4 honraras a tu “padre” y a tu madre ♩ no mataras ♩ no cometerás actos impuros ♩ no consentirás pensamientos ni deseos impuros ♩qué quere decir ♩ honrar ♩ quiere decir amar , respetar , obedecer y asistir a los que, de otra parte, con una tierna afección, tienen el deber de proveer a las necesidades físicas y espirituales de los hijos ♩ recordemos que una educación cristiana se nutre de ejemplo ♩ porque las enseñanzas aprovechan poco, si los ejemplos dicen lo contrario ♩ recordemos que el mejor medio , para los que tienen autoridad, de conseguir el respeto, obediencia, afecto, es ejercer la autoridad con mansedumbre bondad, sin altanería ni desprecio ♩ no mataras : veámoslo mas de cerca ♩ DIOS no quiere ni suicidio ni homicidio , malos tratos, deseos de venganza, escándalo que incite a faltas graves

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 4 Aoû - 14:45, édité 8 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:28

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS AGAINST THE 16 STRONGMAN AND 150 DEMONS

PRAY THIS PRAYER FOR human beings, yourself, wHOMEVER GOD PUTS ON YOUR HEART TO PRAY DELIVERANCE OVER. PUT THEIR NAME IN THE BLANK (FULL NAME IN THE BEGINNING), HIS/HER WHEREVER APPLICABLE.

Heavenly Abba I COME TO YOU NOW ON BEHALF OF _ all Your living beings. I CALL FOR YOUR WARRING ANGELS TO COME FORTH NOW AND DO WARFARE ON BEHALF OF _ them all _.  SATAN……I BIND YOUR POWERS IN THE NAME OF JESUS OVER __them ( NOW!
So in the authority of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I BIND the:
STRONGMAN OF WITCHCRAFT & DIVINATION and all the spirits of:
OCCULT over __everyone _(WHOMEVER)
Water witching
Ouija board activity, if __ any huamn in this world_ has ever been involved with one (I cancel that out now…..the writing that the demon wrote! It no longer applies to _anyone on earth - )
Palm reading
Astrology
Horoscopes
Spirit of Rebellion, which is witchcraft!
Involvement in magic in any way!
I bind the JEZEBEL SPIRIT, the controlling, dominating spirit…..sorcery! That bewitching and beguiling spirit, that seduces one who is in ministry! Also, its daughter spirit, the SPIRIT OF ATHALIAH…….who tries to stop others destiny!
I LOOSE:
The power of God on _ all Your creatures ( right now wherever _ they- are! I LOOSE the Holy Spirit to the max to flush out these demonic spirits in Jesus name! Whether they are in __ humans,animals___, attached to __them___ or around _them_! They must go for GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN __everybody___ THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD! So Satan……you must GO! You have no authority over us! We have authority over you! Leave now in Jesus name! GO!!!

je Vous demande, ô mon Yeshua Jésus, d’accepter tous les trésors de ce mystère infini de richesses et d’amour de Votre Cœur en réparation pour ma froideur, ma misère et ma pauvreté. O Jésus, mon bien-aimé Jésus, je Vous aime infiniment plus que je ne peux le dire. O Jésus, mon Epoux et mon Trésor, je suis affligée que Vous soyez si peu connu et tant offensé. O Jésus, ma Vie et ma Lumière, puissent tous les esprits Vous connaître, tous les cœurs Vous aimer et toutes les langues vous louer maintenant et à jamais. Amen. Jésus ! O Siège de la Divine Sagesse, ayez pitié de moi. O Chef Sacré, O Cœur Très Aimant, guidez-moi par Votre Lumière et consumez-moi par Votre Feu. Amen.

prière de Saint FRANCOIS D’ASSISE

Adonai, faites de moi un instrument de Votre Paix !
Là où il y a de la haine, que je mette l’amour.
Là où il y a l’offense, que je mette le pardon.
Là où il y a de la discorde, que je mette l’union.
Là où il y a l’erreur, que je mette la vérité.
Là où il y a le doute, que je mette la foi.
Là où il y a le désespoir, que je mette l’espérance.
Là où il y a les ténèbres, que je mette votre lumière.
Là où il y a la tristesse, que je mette la joie.
O Maître YESHOUA CHRIST JESUS , que je ne cherche pas tant :
A être consolé … qu’à consoler.
A être compris … qu’à comprendre.
A être aimé … qu’à aimer.AMEN.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Lun 20 Juil - 11:13, édité 5 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:31

STRONGMAN OF FAMILIAR SPIRITS:

These spirits that come from ________ heritage, that have been passed unto ________through the blood line……. I bind them now according to Math 18: 18 which says, “Whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven and whatever we loose on earth, will be loosed in heaven!” So I BIND these over _________ from _______ parents, the grandparents and the generations before ________, right back to Adam!
Any involvement with MEDIUMS, CLAIRVOYANTS
Involvement with drugs, mind altering drugs
Spirit of Pharmacea that would have a hold on _________ in any way!
Passive mind
Dreamers, Yoga
I LOOSE:
The Holy Spirit to cleanse and purify. I loose the desire in __________ to follow your ways and not be involved in these practices, which you have warned us to not be involved with…heathen practices!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNwG5iyC9T0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJfcLBOGKsc

http://www.end-your-sleep-deprivation.com/attack-of-the-demons-sleep-paralysis-throughout-cultures.html  

THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7). JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!

DEMONBUSTER.COM

DELIVERANCE MANUAL

OUR MAIN PAGE IS AT www.demonbuster.com

NO DEMONS ALLOWED

SELF DELIVERANCE

PROVERBS 6:5 "...DELIVER THYSELF..."

If you want to get rid of your temper, lustful (lubrique sexually excited or : avide, de povoir ect) thoughts or actions or any other demons, you can do Self DELIVERANCE. There are times when there is no one around to help us. It is at this time that we must be able to do Self DELIVERANCE. Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and we must be able to command our bodies to the attention of the Lord and His Word and take back the land that the enemy has taken.Before being able to get help, you must be a REAL Christian.
To become a Christian, Romans 10:9 says, "Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that JESUS is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." You must believe JESUS is the Son of God, that He died for your sins, and that you are sorry for and repent of your sins.
Say this prayer, but be sincere -"Abba, in JESUS' name I ask you to forgive me of all my sins. I repent Adonai. Come into my life. Fill me with the Holy Spirit. With your help, I will "stop sinning" (John 5:14). Amen."

For any DELIVERANCE, the only requirements are:
1) You have repented and ask JESUS to save you. In other words, you must be a "TRUE WORSHIPER" (John 4-23);
2) You have forgiven everyone who has ever hurt you; and
3) You want DELIVERANCE from the demons.

You must forgive EVERYONE who has ever hurt you in any way. This is legal ground for the demons to be IN you, and they do not have to come out, I don't care who calls them out.
Say, "Abba, in JESUS' name I forgive my father, mother, brothers, sisters, relatives, (name anyone else now), kelly, julien, david, monica, olivia, caroline fournier, emannuelle fournier, jerome fournier, leatizia bizet, tcheque, my ex neighbour, christopher, stéphanie, mélanie, and anyone else who has ever hurt me."
UNFORGIVENESS has been known to cause cancer and arthritis. Get the book "Pigs in the Parlor" by Frank and Ida Mae Hammond at a Christian book store for a detailed but simple account about demons and DELIVERANCE. If you meet these requirements, then say the following prayer:"Abba, in JESUS' name I cover myself and this place with the Blood of JESUS. I bind up all my demons and the demons in this place. I ask for giant warrior angels to surround this place to protect me."Pray the above prayer every time you start a new DELIVERANCE session. Make a list of all the things in your life you want to get rid of (don't add your spouse to this list). Now, for each demon say, "I command temper (or whatever) to come out of me now. Come out of my conscious, subconscious , unconscious mind, all parts of my body, will, emotions, and personality in JESUS' name. demon of violence, demon of hatred, demon of abusing my neck, demon of going to bed very late, demon of jealousy, demon of idolatry of people and sports and things, demon of obsessions, demon of unforgiveness, demon of headaches, demon of physical pain & soreness, demon of fears, demon of phobias, demon of insomnia, demon of satanic music, demon of depression, demon of sadness, demon of anxiety, demon of insanity, demon of nervousness, demon of human phobia, demon of demon phobia, demon of satan phobia, demon of impulsion phobia, demon of insulting GOD, the RUACH HA KODESH & YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH

You can name the demons one by one or a few at a time. Almost anything you can imagine is a name of a demon. The power and authority are in the words "In JESUS Name," or any rendition of His name. If you haven't tried it, how can you say it doesn't work? Don't ask JESUS to do it. He told you to do it, using His Name.
After calling each demon or group of demons out, take a deep breath and blow out though your mouth. Demons come out through tears, air passages like your mouth (coughing, yawning, mucus), nose running, passing gas, through the skin, or no visible signs at all. You don't have to feel or see anything to be set free. No one knows all the answers, but I know when you blow out it helps dislodge demons. When finished with each DELIVERANCE session, pray, "Father, in the name of JESUS, I ask you to fill me fuller with the Holy Spirit. Fill all the nooks and crannies where all the demons have left."Remember that JESUS said the demons consider you their house. When the demons leave some of their "rooms" you must fill them with something. (Holy Spirit, praying, worship, reading your Bible). Here's why: Luke 11:24-2624) "When the unclean spirit (demon) has gone out of a person, it roams through waterless (dry places in search of a place] of rest (release, refreshment, ease); and finding none it says, I will go back to my house from which I came. 25) And when it arrives, it finds [the place] (you) swept (rooms not filled with something) and put in order and furnished and decorated. 26) And it goes and brings other spirits (demons), seven [of them], more evil than itself, and they enter in, settle down, and dwell there; and the last state of that person is worse then the first." These scriptures make it clear why it is necessary to do DELIVERANCE daily. Spiritual warfare is necessary all during the day. This just supplements the DELIVERANCE process. Spiritual warfare is designed to be OFFENSIVE and not DEFENSIVE.
You know you are free of a particular demon when you no longer do the demon's job (i.e. lie, curse, porno, steal, fear, etc.).JESUS did DELIVERANCE daily, and so should you. Luke 13:32, "...I drive out demons and perform healings today and tomorrow...". Even a satanist can be set free. In the name of JESUS, you can break any blood oath you made with the devil. most homosexuals wish that they could stop being homosexual. DELIVERANCE can change you too. You really can stop doing things you don't want to do (except for paying taxes). JESUS loves you that much.

RECAP FOR DELIVERANCE
1. You MUST be Saved before you can cast demons OUT of yourself and others.
SAY THIS OUT LOUD
"Father, in JESUS' name I ask you to forgive me of all my sins. I repent Lord. Come into my life. Fill me with the Holy Spirit. With your help, I will "stop sinning" (John 5:14). Amen."
2. You must forgive others.
SAY THIS OUT LOUD
"Abba, in YEHUSHUA's name I forgive my mother, father, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles, any other relatives, and anyone else who has ever hurt me." (Name any other people who come to mind.) kelly bouche, julien arcaro, olivia, leaticia bizet, anais douat, anais serrant, jennifer alvarado, anais turpo, caroline fournier, julia mannier, mélanie, stéphanie, elodie arnaud, emmanuelle fournier, jerome fournier,

3. Start kicking demons OUT in the name of Jesus!
SAY THIS OUT LOUD
"Abba, in Jesus' name I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus, all my family members, everyone seeking DELIVERANCE, and this property that I am now in. I bind up all the demons in me and around me, and in everyone seeking DELIVERANCE, in the name of Jesus. I ask for Giant Warrior Angels to protect us, in the name of Jesus."
"I thank you Adonai, for giving me all power and all authority over all demons, in the name of Jesus. I take that authority now and I command all these demons to start coming out now, in the name of Jesus. You come out of the conscious, subconscious, unconscious mind, all parts of the body, will, emotions, and personality, in the name of Jesus. I terminate your assignment, and break all legal holds, in the name of Jesus. I go back to Adam and Eve, on both sides of the bloodline, and I chop you off at the roots, in the name of Jesus."
Now just start calling out the demons one by one or a few at a time. We recommend doing the BASIC LIST OF DEMONS first. Then make your own list of things in your life that you want out, and start calling them out, in the name of Jesus. EXAMPLES WOULD BE -
TEMPER, come out in the name of Jesus!
LUST, come out in the name of Jesus!
RELIGIOSITY, come out in the name of Jesus
FALSE GIFTS, come out in the name of Jesus!
ETC., ETC., ETC

hatred, phobia of satan, violence, phobia of demons, phobia of hell, anxiety, insomnia, hatred, anger, quarell, mental weakness, self rightousness, unforgiveness, egocentrcity, jealousy,

JESUS IS THE DELIVERER
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE OUR INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.
THERE IS NO HATE, MALICE, RACISM, ETC. ON THIS SITE. THESE ARE SINS IN THE EYES OF GOD, AND ARE ALSO DEMONS. THE BIBLE MAKES IT CLEAR THAT SIN CANNOT GET INTO HEAVEN.

STRONGMAN OF HAUGHTINESS

we BIND the Strongman of Haughtiness and the spirits of:
Arrogance
Smugness ( auto satisfaction suffisance)
Pride
Leviathan (Job 41:1) = colosse
Scornful ( dédaigneux = méprisant
Strife  ' dispute querelle, conflit
Obstinate
Self-deception ( aveuglement
Contentious ( querelleur
Self-righteous ( hypocrite morlisateur, bien pensant, suffisant
Rebellion
Rejection of God
we LOOSE:
humble hearts and contrite hearts which bend
 to the will of God! Prov16:19

(sorry, remorseful) contrite = contrit 

bend = 

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 8 Juil - 15:28, édité 8 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:35

STRONGMAN OF WHOREDOMS

In Jesus name, we BIND the Strongman of Whoredoms and the spirits of:
Unfaithfulness, adultery
Spirit, soul, body prostitution
Chronic dissatisfaction
Love of money
Fornication
Idolatry
Excessive appetite
Worldliness
Asmodeus (the marriage breaker)
we LOOSE:
The Holy Spirit to cleanse and purify, to invade every corpuscle of - every human's - bodies, souls, minds and spirits, consciences and sub-consciences!
Holiness
Commitment to YOU God and man
An insatiable, ever increasing hunger for more of Your spirit and presence GOD !

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Lun 17 Mar - 18:13, édité 3 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:35

strongman of bondage :

I BIND the Strongman of Bondage and the spirits of:
Fears, fear of death, of man, future, heights, mice, rats, spiders, job interviews, people who love Jesus; paranoia
Addictions; nicotine, prescription drugs (name them!)
Alcohol
Captivity to Satan
Servant of corruption
Compulsive sin, obsessive compulsive disorder
Bondages to sin
I LOOSE:
Liberty, a desire to be with the body of Christ!
Spirit of adoption
Freedom from these bondages!

STRONGMAN OF FEAR:
I BIND the Strongman of Fear and the spirits of:
Fears of man, the future, phobias (fear of mice, spiders, the dark, snakes, close places) superstitions, heart attacks, torment-horrors, nightmares-terrors, anxiety, stress, panic attacks,  fear of death, untrusting, doubt and unbelief
IN JESUS NAME, I LOOSE:
Perfect love that casts out all fear! I loose peace in the night, calmness in the day! I loose TRUST IN YOU GOD ALWAYS! I loose....a change of mindset, the mind of Christ!            

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Dim 6 Avr - 11:32, édité 3 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:39

spirit of anti-christ

In Jesus name, I BIND the spirit of Anti-Christ and:
Anything that denies the deity of Christ!
Anything that denies the atonement, that is against Christ’s teachings
Humanism
Worldly speech and actions
Teacher of heresy
Anti-Christian
Deceiver
Lawlessness
I LOOSE:
The Spirit of Truth and the desire for more of Christ in every way!
               *******************************************************************
strongman of error

In Jesus name, I BIND the strongman of Error and the spirits of:
Error
Un-submissiveness
False doctrines
Un- teachable
Servant of corruption
Contentious, defensive, argumentative
Always defending God’s revelations
New age movement ( mythological, psychological views on life, science, holistic health, parapsychology, quantum physics, astrology)
The spirit of chaos!
I LOOSE:
The spirit of Truth and God’s word! The Holy Spirit to cleanse and purify!

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Dim 6 Avr - 12:07, édité 4 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:40

THE DAGGERS IN THE BACK:

IN JESUS NAME, I PULL OUT ALL OF THE DAGGERS, DARTS, KNIVES, SWORDS, SPEARS AND HATCHETS IN ______ BACK OF HATRED, ANGER, RAGE, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, ENVY, STRIFE, DIVISION, MURDER, PAIN, REVENGE, SPITE, DEATH WISHES AGAINST HIM, ETC., THAT HAVE BEEN THROWN AT ________ THROUGHOUT ________ LIFETIME!! LORD, SEND YOUR MINISTERING ANGELS TO ________, TO PULL THEM OUT AND MINISTER HEALING TO ________! POUR YOUR HEALING BALM OF GILEAD OVER THE WOUNDS LORD AND NULLIFY THE POISON! NULLIFY THE VENOM!

********************************************************************

SNAKES, COBRAS, PYTHON’S, VIPERS:
LORD, EVERY ONE OF THESE THAT HAVE BITTEN ________(THE PERSON'S NAME YOU'RE PRAYING FOR) IN THE SPIRIT REALM OVER _______ LIFETIME JESUS……..I NULLIFY THE POISON OF THEM NOW! I PULL OFF THESE CREATURES OF SATAN THAT ARE WRAPPED AROUND ________ IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM….THE COBRA THAT MAY BE STRANGLING ________! (IF SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR IS “STRANGLING THEM, SUFFOCATING THEM WITH THE COBRA SPIRIT…….CUT THEIR TIE TO ________PRAY: IN JESUS NAME I CUT THE TIES THAT ________ HAS ON ________ NOW IN JESUS NAME!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS AS SORCERY TO CUT TIES OFF OF A WIFE/HUSBAND THAT YOU WANT!!!)
BE GONE IN JESUS NAME! I BIND AND CAST YOU DEMONS OFF OF _________. I PUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS AGAINST THEM, CLOSE THE DOORS AT WHICH THEY CAME IN, SEAL THEM WITH THE BLOOD, SEND THEM TO JESUS FOR JUDGEMENT AND FORBID THEM TO COME BACK! JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND BABYLON IS FALLEN!!

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 18 Déc - 14:10, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:41

BREAKING CURSES:

SO IN JESUS NAME, I TAKE EVERY CURSE AND NEGATIVITY, EVERY EVIL WORD THAT HAS BEEN SPOKEN AGAINST (all animals and all humans /her/they/me/him ect) __ AND NAIL THEM TO THE CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST AND DEEM THEM NULL AND VOID……ESPECIALLY THOSE SPOKEN BY _______(ANYONE PERSON/PERSONS SPECIFICALLY) I  CANCEL THOSE WORDS OUT WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH! THEY NO LONGER EXIST, SATAN!
I TAKE THE CURSED DOCUMENTS THAT SATAN HAS ON (all humanity/her/him.us/them/me)___, EVERY FALSE ACCUSATION AND EVERY NEGATIVE CHARGE AGAINST (us all) _ AND CANCEL THEM OUT IN THE COURTROOM OF HEAVEN, WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS! THEY NO LONGER ARE ACTIVE! I DEEM THEM NULL AND VOID! SATAN, YOU CAN NO LONGER USE THOSE DOCUMENTS AND CURSES AGAINST (us) _! THEY NO LONGER EXIST! FOR GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD! WE TAKE AUTHORITY OVER YOU……INSTEAD OF YOU HAVING AUTHORITY OVER US, WE TAKE AUTHORITY OVER YOU! WE PUT THOSE DEMONS UNDER OUR FEET! NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST (all animals and all humans us/theym/her/him/me) SHALL PROSPER!

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 17 Déc - 12:12, édité 6 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeSam 14 Déc - 16:45

LORD GOD , I SEAL THIS NOW WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT! I SEAL THESE WORDS I’VE WRITTEN AND SPOKEN OVER (all humanity and all animals)__! I PUT JESUS'S BLOOD ON THESE WORDS, SO THE ENEMY CANNOT ROB THEM! PROTECT THEM! SEND YOUR WARRING ANGELS OUT NOW TO DO THEIR WORK ON (us all) ___. CLEAN (us) __OUT GOOD LORD GOD ! GIVE (us) __ A DESIRE TO FOLLOW YOU NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES! GOD , GIVE (us) ___ A DESIRE FOR YOUR WORD LIKE (we)_ HAS NEVER KNOWN BEFORE! PUT A HUNGER IN (our/his/their) HEART TO READ THE BIBLE. LET (us)__EAT IT DAILY, FOR IT IS YOUR LIFE THAT SUSTAINS US AND HELPS US GROW AND MATURE IN YOU! SHOW (us) __YOUR WAYS OH LORD! TEACH (us) __ BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT! OPEN UP (his/her/their/my ect) MIND OF UNDERSTANDING AND POUR IN YOUR WISDOM AND TRUTH! SHOW (us) __ SIGNS AND WONDERS! TEACH (us) ___ HOW TO PRAY MORE CLEARLY. GIVE (us) YOUR PRAYER LANGUAGE, TO SPEAK IN TONGUES __ HAS NEVER HEARD BEFORE, YOUR HEAVENLY LANGUAGE. HEAL (our) __ BODY, SOUL, MIND AND SPIRIT, CONSCIENCE AND SUB-CONSCIENCE. SHOWER DOWN YOUR LOVE ON (us) __, LIKE NEVER BEFORE AND GIVE (us) __ PEACE!
BLESS (us and all the animals) __ LORD GOD , BLESS (us all and them all) HIM! HALLELUJAH! AMEN AND AMEN!

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 17 Déc - 12:00, édité 3 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeMar 17 Déc - 11:03

NOW, IN JESUS NAME, I WRITE A NEW DOCUMENT OF BLESSINGS OVER THE OLD CURSED ONE ON THE CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST, ON BEHALF OF________, STATING:

BLESSINGS AS _______ GOES IN, BLESSINGS AS ________ GOES OUT!
BLESSING IN EVERYTHING THAT ________ DOES!
BLESSINGS IN THE COUNTRY AND BLESSINGS IN THE CITY!
ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY WILL FOLLOW _______ ALL THE DAYS OF _______ LIFE!
FAVOR AND MERCY WILL BE SHOWN UNTO _________!
GIFTS AND SURPRISES WILL BE GIVEN UNTO _________!
HONOR AND RESPECT WILL BE GIVEN TO _________!
LORD, YOU WILL DEFEAT HIS ENEMIES BEFORE _________, SCATTER THEM IN ALL DIRECTIONS!
LORD, OPEN THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN UPON _________ AND POUR OUT SUCH A BLESSING THAT __________ CAN NOT CONTAIN IT!
MAKE __________ THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL, ABOVE AND NOT BENEATH!
HELP __________ TO OBEY YOUR WORD….TO BE OBEDIENT TO YOUR COMMANDS, SO _________ WILL RECEIVE ALL THAT YOU HAVE FOR __________ WITH NOTHING MISSING, NOTHING BROKEN! LORD!
I SIGN THIS NOW WITH YOUR SIGNATURE AND SEAL IT WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AND DECLARE AND DEEM IT AS SO!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeMar 17 Déc - 11:39

STRONGMAN OF HEAVINESS

I BIND the Strongman of Heaviness and the spirits of:
Oppression/depression/suppression
Sorrow
Grief
Despair
Discouragement
Down heartedness
Weariness
Self-pity
Wallowing in excessive mourning
Inner Hurts, torn spirit
Insomnia
Rejection
Broken heartedness
Dejection
Hopelessness
Suicidal thoughts
The desire to die, to give up
I LOOSE:
The desire to live, to go on
Laughter
Peace
Acceptance and love
Oil of joy for the spirit of heaviness
Garment of praise
Balm of Gilead to heal the emotions, the hurts in the body, soul, mind spirit, conscience and sub-conscience
Lord, go into the inner recesses of the memory bank in ____ (all humans) mind and heal Lord, heal! Heal all the hurtful memories Lord! Remove them from ____ (us) so that they will not even be thought of again, so that nothing will trigger ____ (us) into depression over ____ (our) past! We stop the poison in the memory of ___ (our) mind, ____ (our) heart and ____ (our) gut! No more wrenching of the stomach! Heal Lord…..heal! I speak healing Lord to where the pain has been! I place the healing Balm of Gilead in the broken parts! Pull out the pain, the hurt! May ____ (we) weep it out! I loose your Holy Spirit to comfort (us) ____…..hold (us) ____….to never let (us) ____ go! You are our healer and comforter Lord, heal! Thank you GOD , in Jesus name !!!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitimeMar 17 Déc - 12:20

Ps 79:12 And render unto our neighbors SEVENFOLD into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.

Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him SEVENFOLD.

Gen 4:24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech SEVENTY and SEVENFOLD.

The following Spiritual Warfare Prayers are sample prayers. They are not to be ritual prayers or incantations. They are a guide to go by. Some or all of these prayers should be prayed DAILY, and sometimes often during the day.

ANY UNGODLY THOUGHTS, OR THOUGHTS YOU DON'T WANT, PRAY THIS IMMEDIATELY:

IN JESUS NAME, I CIRCUMCISE THESE THOUGHTS.

You may have to pray this several times before the bad thoughts leave. This really works too!

WHEN ENTERING YOUR OFFICE, GROCERY STORE, ANYONE ELSE'S HOME, ETC., PRAY THIS BEFORE ENTERING:

IN JESUS NAME, I COVER MYSELF AND THIS PLACE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I BIND UP EVERY DEMON IN HERE, AND I ASK FOR GIANT WARRIOR ANGELS TO PROTECT ME.

AFTER HANGING UP THE PHONE, LEAVING WORK, GROCERY STORE, NEIGHBORS, OR VISITORS LEAVE YOUR HOME, ETC., PRAY THIS IMMEDIATELY:

IN JESUS NAME, I COMMAND EVERY DEMON THAT HAS FOLLOWED ME, WAS SENT TO ME, OR TRANSFERRED TO ME, TO LEAVE ME NOW.

BEFORE DOWNLOADING EMAIL OR OPENING WEB PAGES ON THE COMPUTER, PRAY THIS:

IN JESUS NAME, I BIND UP EVERY DEMON COMING ACROSS THE COMPUTER LINES, AND I RETURN THEM AND ANY CURSES.

BEFORE OR AFTER GETTING INTO ANY VEHICLE, PRAY THIS:

IN JESUS NAME, I COVER MYSELF IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I COVER THIS VEHICLE AND THE ROAD I TRAVEL IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I TAKE AUTHORITY AND DOMINION OVER ALL ANIMALS AND DEMONS OF THE ROAD SO THEY DO NOT CROSS MY PATH. I DISPATCH ANGELS AHEAD OF ME TO PROTECT ME.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 18 Déc - 14:11, édité 1 fois
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers against evil   Christian prayers against evil Icon_minitime

Christian prayers against evil
Page 1 sur 5Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant