Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Christian prayers to overcome fear

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

Christian prayers to overcome fear Empty
MessageSujet: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 15:23

1 january 2011

Coping with Fear

Bible Verses and a Prayer for Coping with Fear

Fear can paralyze and trap you, especially in the face of tragedy, uncertainty and circumstances beyond your control. Take courage from these verses and pray the prayer below, allowing God's promises to dispel your fears and reassure your heart.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
Psalm 23:4 (NLT)

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline."
2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT)

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27 (NLT)

Dear GOD ,

our animals and humans fear have trapped and consumed all of us animal kingdom and humans throughout the world. But we are tired of living under the weight of our fears. These verses reassure us of Your presence and confirm that You are able to deliver us from our trouble. Please give us Your love and Your power to replace these fears. Your perfect love casts out our fear. We thank You for promising to give us the peace that only You can give. We receive that peace now as we ask You to still our troubled hearts. Because You are with us, we don't have to be afraid.

Amen.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Lun 24 Fév - 9:28, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 15:25

Overcoming Fear and Anxiety With Prayer and Spirituality

Fear is a reality of life. It is true for believers and anyone else. However, those who are grounded in faith and spirituality, find that they have God to lean back on when the going gets tough.

We don't have to let fear defeat us. We can triumph over it and feel safe.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
Building a Sense of Confidence

The faith can help us overcome fear. We can't expect God to protect us from every evil of the world during this life. But we can have utter confidence that we are, indeed, loved by God, and that, ultimately, we will be redeemed.

We can take solace in knowing that we are loved by God. That knowledge should provide us with reassurance.

Many theologians believe that fear is a form of suffering. The key is to accept it for what it is and not to indulge it. Think less of what may come to us and our loved ones and more of who God is and what God wants. Then we turn ourselves over to the love and the care of God.

God has promised us eternal peace. Do not be afraid.

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid" (John 14:27).

The way to find and keep peace is outlined for us by the Prophet Isaiah: "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee" (Isa. 26:3). We find God's will (and His peace) by staying grounded in our spirituality, where we find His will for our lives.

One of the most peaceful thoughts in the entire world was written by the Apostle Paul: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" (Rom. 8:28). If we truly believe this promise and appropriate it for our daily living, we will know complete and abiding peace. The divine promise remains true: "The Lord will bless his people with peace" (Ps. 29:11).

Countless multitudes have ridden themselves of their fear knowing the power in God's presence
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me. (Psalm 23:4)

Henry Ward Beecher says the Twenty-third Psalm is the nightingale of the Psalms. The nightingale sings its sweetest when the night is darkest. And for most of us death is the most terrifying fact of life. Death makes us afraid. We feel so helpless and alone.

Of course, "the valley of the shadow of death" refers to more than the actual experiences of physical death. It has been translated, "the glen of gloom." It might refer to every hard and terrifying experience of life.

The Basque Sheepherder describes an actual Valley of the Shadow of Death in Palestine. It leads from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea and is a very narrow and dangerous pathway through the mountain range. The path is rough, and there is danger that a sheep may fall at any moment to its death.

It is a forbidding journey that one dreads to take. But the sheep is not afraid. Why? Because the shepherd is with it.

And so come those dark places in life through which we are compelled to pass. Death is one. Disappointment is another. Loneliness is another. Phobias, compulsions, obsessions, and reliving traumatic experiences fill us with fear.

If you feel you are in "the valley of the shadow," get off to a quiet place. Quit struggling for a little while. Forget the many details. Stop your mind for a little while from hurrying on to the morrow and to next year and beyond.

Just stop, become still and quiet, and in the midst of your "glen of gloom" you will feel a strange and marvelous presence more powerfully than you have ever felt it before. Many have felt that presence-they have heard the nightingale sing in the darkness.

Wherever my pathway leads, I will not be afraid, "for thou art with me." There is power in His presence. Countless multitudes have ridden themselves of their fear knowing that eternal truth.

Excerpted from: God's Psychiatry by Charles L. Allen

God Provides us strength against life's storms
Where is your faith? (Luke 8:25).

If the devil has another name, it is Fear. He strives to enter our minds and put a fear in us that is a living thing. It nags us. Nauseates us-literally makes us sick. Follows us. Torments us.

Jesus dealt with fear by pointing to faith as the answer. In the height of the storm on Galilee, His disciples were overcome with fear. Then they asked Him a question that only increased their doubts and fears: "Master, carest thou not that we perish?"

Jesus did not withdraw from the human stream, from the misery and the torments that we pass through. He developed a way of life, a rhythm of a time to seed and harvest; a faith in God as the source of supply and a relationship with God that gave Him strength on the inside so that when He was in these problems He could rest, He could have a calmness of spirit.

After Jesus calmed the storm, He asked the disciples, "Where is your faith? Why were you so afraid?" He was saying, 'Look, the very faith I have in My Father you can have. The very fact that I was able to find strength to relax and be strong in this storm means that you can find that same strength. You don't have to be afraid. Why are you so fearful when you can have this relationship with God, when you can open up yourself and give and expect a miracle? Where is your faith?"

Our feelings will lie to us. In life we are dealing with reality, not just feelings. When we analyze the problem of fear, nine times out of ten we find that we are guilty of wrong believing. We are believing that God doesn't care what happens to us. This is what Satan, "the father of lies' would have us believe. Faith and fear both come from our believing. Wrong believing brings fear. Right believing brings faith.

Excerpted From: Oral Roberts' Favorite Healing Scriptures

Action Steps

Kenneth W. Caine and Brian P. Kaufmann in their book 'Prayer, Faith and Healing' suggested several actions you can take to face and manage fear.

Use reasonable precautions.

If you are fearful of crime, take practical steps to improve security at home and when we travel. This helps prevent crime. It also makes us feel better. Even small steps, such as leaving the light on at night, help soothe fears considerably following traumatic experiences.

Seek help.

Fears can develop into debilitating phobias if left unchecked. Seek professional help if you are having a hard time handling your fears. When fear becomes immobilizing or interferes with your normal functions, it's time to seek counseling.

Face fear head on.

A fear faced is often a fear defeated.

An old saying goes, "Boats are safe anchored in the harbor, but that's not what boats are made for."

A person was frightened of speaking in front of groups. Her boss asked her to make a presentation at a staff meeting. When she stood up, she realized that she was nervous, and said so. Her throat was dry, and she took a drink of water. Then she began. Acknowledging her fears and focusing momentarily on something else-getting a drink of water-helped her through the moment. The next time she spoke, she wasn't quite so nervous.

The young woman had prayed to Jesus before the meeting, asking directly for His help in dealing with her fear.

Accentuate the positive.

The Apostle Paul in his letters in the bible wrote frequently of the need to focus on the good things in life, not the bad. "Whatever is true," he wrote to the Philippians, "whatever is honorable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."

To turn your mind away from your fear, make a list of pleasant thoughts and memories and add to it regularly. When you are tempted to start dwelling on something negative, you will have something that's good and true to put in your minds to replace it with.

Turn off sources of bad news.

The evening news is often full of stories about crime, horror, and terrorism. Following the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centers, the US television showed the image of the planes attacking the world trade center repeatedly followed by the image of the towers collapsing. Exposure to this type of news and images are unsettling to many. Studies of television viewers show that people who spent lot of time watching television perceive a more violent world.

When you are overwhelmed by what you are seeing on the TV, turn off the TV. If you don't want to turn it off, close your eyes, or think of pleasant things.

Keep your spirituality strong.

Pay attention to your spiritual life. It will help you tide over the difficult times. Keep up regularly on prayer, worship, fellowship, and service.

A lot of our insecurities come from an unspoken awareness that we've veered off the path from God or from our inner fear that we're not living as we're called to live. Being strong spiritually, means that we feel that we are walking where we are meant to walk, and that we are being watched and protected by God. There's enormous security in that feeling.

Participate in community activities.

Spirituality allows us to being part of communities such as church. Communities can provide their members opportunities for mutual cooperation and support. Community is an important element of our spiritual security blanket. We can do much to allay our fears if we wrap ourselves tightly in a network of believers by attending services regularly, participating in church social activities, and doing volunteer service. Studies conducted in Duke University in the US has shown that church activities provided health benefits.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 15:26

Overcoming Fears

God,

We run to you today! We lift up all of our fears and ask that you help us not to be afraid anymore. Help us to trust you more with our lives, with our families, with our finances, with our everything. Sometimes worry will cause so much stress we become paralyzed, fear cripples our ability to thrive, and our joy is stolen from us. Please help us to be stronger. Fill us with confidence and an unwavering faith. No matter what may come our way, no matter what the unknown holds for us, please help us to remain confident in you! May we not only overcome fears, but encourage others to overcome theirs, and that we testify that because of you we no longer fear. Thank you for being our strength, our provider, our everything! We love you Lord! AMEN!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 15:43

a Prayer to Overcome Worry

Is your mind racing with what could become of our country, your financial security, and life as we know it?It may SEEM like this is the time to worry. But God’s instructions regarding worry do not mention this particular circumstance as one in which we get permission.Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6

. It is based on specific Scriptures that guide us in agreeing with God. Regardless our circumstances we can live in peace. The Prince of Peace is stronger than any political force in play. And He lives within me and you so that we can live above the worries of the world.

Living Free from Worry

Father, I thank You that I have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. I commit to live free from worry in the name of Jesus, for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.

I humble myself under Your mighty hand that in due time You may exalt me. I cast the whole of my cares (name them) – all my anxieties, all my worries, all my concerns – once and for all on You. You care for me affectionately and care about me watchfully. You sustain me. You will never allow the consistently righteous to be moved – made to slip, fall, or fail!

Father, I delight myself in You, and You perfect that which concerns me.

Take Wrong Thoughts Captive
I cast down imaginations (reasoning’s) and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of You, and I bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. I lay aside every weight and the sin of worry. I run with patience the race that is set before me, looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith.

Think on These Things
I thank You Father, that You are able to keep that which I have committed unto You. I think on (fix my mind on) those things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, or good report, virtuous, and deserving of praise. I will not let my heart be troubled. I abide in Your Word, and Your Word abides in me. Therefore, Father, I do not forget what manner of person I am. I look into the perfect law of liberty and continue therein, being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the Word and, thus, blessed in my doing!

Thank You, Father. I am carefree. I walk in that peace that passes all understanding, in Jesus’ name! Amen.

Scripture References

Colossians 1:13
Romans 8:2
1 Peter 5:6,7
Psalm 55:22
Psalm 138:8
2 Corinthians 10:5
Hebrews 12:1,2
2 Timothy 1:12
Philippians 4:8
John 14:1
James 1:22-25
Philippians 4:6

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Ven 6 Déc - 16:46, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 15:48

Twitter

Scriptures Against Fear

The following is a list of scriptures on fear. Use them when fear is attempting to come. Fear does not necessarily mean danger, it simply means fear. We associate fear with danger because that is how our body interacts with our God given motivation for self preservation. When we go into a dark room, we might sense fear, especially if we are apprehensive about the dark, but that does not mean that there actually is a danger. It only means that there is an unknown, and that unknown can breed fear – fear of the unknown. To fight the fear of the unknown, counteract it with faith based on the known – the known will of God. All Scriptures are from the King James Version

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anoints my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. Psalm 23:1-6

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. Psalm 27:1-6

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. Psalm 46:1-3

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. Psalm 56:3-4

When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Psalm 56:9-11

I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? Psalm 118:5-6

Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it comes. For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken. Proverbs 3:25-26

The fear of man brings a snare: but whoso puts his trust in the LORD shall be safe. Proverbs 29:25

Blessed is the man that trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreads out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat comes, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifies. Romans 8:28-33

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Hebrews 13:5-6

Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resists the proud, and gives grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:5-7
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 15:49

Scriptures To Fear Not
Almost every book in the Bible has a “fear not” in it. The enemy uses fear, but God would have us to have faith in Him.

“After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.” Genesis 15:1

“And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.” Genesis 21:17

“And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake.” Genesis 26:24

“And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation.” Genesis 46:3

“And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.” Exodus 20:20

“Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.” Deuteronomy 1:21

“And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them.” Deuteronomy 20:3

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Deuteronomy 31:6

“And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.” Deuteronomy 31:8

“And the LORD said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land.” Joshua 8:1

“And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the LORD do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.” Joshua 10:25

“And I said unto you, I am the LORD your God; fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but ye have not obeyed my voice.” Judges 6:10

“And now, my daughter, fear not; I will do to thee all that thou requirest: for all the city of my people doth know that thou art a virtuous woman.” Ruth 3:11

I”And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.” Kings 17:13

“And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.” II Kings 6:16

“And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.” I Chronicles 28:20

“Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.” II Chronicles 20:17

“Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.” Isaiah 35:4

“For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” Isaiah 41:13

“Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.” Isaiah 41:14

“But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.” Isaiah 43:1

“Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west.” Isaiah 43:5

“Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.” Isaiah 44:2

“Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.” Isaiah 54:4

“But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.” Jeremiah 46:27

“Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.” Daniel 10:12

“And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.” Daniel 10:19

“Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.”

Zechariah 8:13 “And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.” Joel 2:21

“But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.” Matthew 1:20

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Matthew 10:28

“But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.” Luke 1:13

“And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.” Luke 2:10

“And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.” Luke 5:10

“But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.” Luke 8:50

“But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.” Luke 12:7

“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” Luke 12:32

“Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass’s colt.” John 12:15

“Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.” Acts 27:24

“And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last.” Revelation 1:17
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeVen 6 Déc - 15:26

Repetitive Fears Need To Go
Published on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 | 1,707 Hits. Printer Friendly Version Email This To Someone
©2013 One Christian Ministry (onechristianministry.com) + ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Dear Jesus,
my sacred and holy Lord,
please hear me pray to you.
I have so many fears that come and try to torment me daily.
I understand that as you said,
"in the world ye shall have tribulation".
But these repetitive fears need to go out of my life!
Dear Jesus,
you paid the ultimate price for me on the cross.
You purchased my soul with the sacrifice of yourself.
Help me to understand that if you adopted me into your Kingdom,
then these fears are something you are willing to deal with for me.
Please take these fears out of my mind,
and out of my life.
I know that fear and anxiety is something I will always have to deal with in life,
but I need your impartation, intervention and wisdom.
I need these gifts,
so that I will be able to deal with the fears in a more appropriate way (the way you want me to).
I need to have the ability to deal with these fears without their ability to bind and torment me.
I need to learn how to get them out of my mind so I don't keep repeating them over and over which makes things worse.
I need to learn how to hand them to you,
and trust that you have the ability to deal with them for me.
I choose to proclaim:

I'm A Christian!
I shall not live bound up with fear!
Though I will struggle,
I shall face fears and fight them with the holy scriptures,
and the all powerful name of Jesus Christ!

Holy Ghost,
please bind any spirit of fear attempting to operate in my life and rebuke it.
Please continue to destroy the plots and works of the enemy out of my life and keep me safe.
I need you every day and night,
so please stay close!
Jesus,
please strengthen me to fight and overcome every single fear that comes my way,
for I know my future is in YOU ALONE!
Thank you for all you have done for me known and unknown.

Protect me Lord,
so that I may "be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." (Hebrews 13:5-6).

{A m e n}
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeVen 6 Déc - 15:55

I Do Not Need To Fear Anything
Published on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 | 1,549 Hits. Printer Friendly Version Email This To Someone
©2013 One Christian Ministry (onechristianministry.com) + ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
I do not need to fear anything.
I do not need to fear anyone.
I do not need to fear any sight.
I do not need to fear any sound.
I do not need to fear people or things.
I do not need to fear the enemy.
For when I became a Christian,
a sheep of the flock of Jesus Christ,
the Biblical Messiah Son of God,
He wrapped his hands around me,
and no one and nothing can break past his holy powerful hands.
He says so!
Thank you Jesus that I can be in peace,
knowing that you are strong enough,
and powerful enough to protect me,
to keep me safe,
to watch over me,
to guard my heart and to guard my mind under thy control.
My days are your days.
My life is yours.
I trust in thee to protect me.
Amen.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: rezos oraciones animales   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeLun 16 Déc - 14:58

HOMEQUIENES SOMOSADOPCIONEVENTOSMULTIMEDIANOTASTHE SHOPmore...

Oraciones Franciscanas para los Animales

Por Todos los Animales
Bendito seas, Dios Todopoderoso,
creador de todos los seres vivos.
En el quinto y sexto días de la creación,
Tú creaste peces en los mares,
aves en el aire y animales en la tierra.
Tú inspiraste a San Francisco para que considerara a todos los animales
como sus hermanos y hermanas.
Te pedimos que bendigas a este animal.
Por el poder de Tu amor,
permite que [el animal] viva según Tu deseo.
Siempre serás alabado
por toda la belleza de Tu creación.
¡Bendito seas, Dios Todopoderoso, en todas Tus criaturas! Amén.

Por los Animales Enfermos
Padre Celestial,
Tú creaste todas las cosas para la gloria de Tu nombre
y nos hiciste sirviente de esta criatura.
Si así es Tu deseo, restáurale su salud y fuerzas.
Bendito seas, Dios Todopoderoso,
y sagrado sea Tu nombre por los siglos de los siglos. Amén

Correo: doggiehouse@doggiehouse.ORG
Donaciones: Banco Popular # 754 543 908 /Banco BHD #1071828-001-0
paypal@doggiehouse.org
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeLun 16 Déc - 15:09

PEDIRLE A NUESTRO ALTÍSIMO PADRE Y DIOS JEHOVÁ EN EL BENDITO Y PODEROSO NOMBRE DE SU SANTÌSIMO HIJO JESUCRISTO POR TODO NUESTRO HERMOSO PRÓJIMO ANIMAL, PARA QUE LOS ALEJE Y PROTEJA DE LOS MALTRATADORES, Y QUE CUBRA CON LA PRECIOSA SANGRE SANDADORA DE NUESTRO AMADÍSIMO JESÚS A LOS ANIMALITOS ENFERMOS, QUE LOS RESTAURE DE SUS ÓRGANOS Y HUESOS, QUE SU INFINITO AMOR SE HAGA PRESENTE HACIA LOS ANIMALES DE TODOS LOS PAÌSES, QUE SU MAJESTUOSO Y SOBRENATURAL PODER MUEVA EL CORAZÓN DE LA GENTE DE TODAS LAS NACIONES Y TODAS LAS EDADES Y LOS LLENE DE AMOR Y MISERICORDIA PARA CON LAS PRECIOSAS CREATURAS ANIMALES, POR QUE LES DE EL DON DE SABIDURÍA A LOS QUE CONSUMEN CARNE PARA QUE APRENDAN A VER LOS BENEFICIOS DE SALUD Y NUTRICIÒN EN LA ALIMENTACIÓN VEGANA Y ADOPTEN UNA ALIMENTACIÒN MÁS COMPASIVA Y SANA COMO LA COMIDA VEGANA, POR LOS CIENTÍFICOS PARA QUE LES DÉ DIOS MISERICORDIA Y ÉTICA PARA NO NECESITAR TESTAR NI EXPERIMENTAR EN ANIMALES, POR LOS COMERCIANTES, CIRQUEROS, CRIADORES, DISEÑADORES DE PIELES, GRANJEROS, GANADEROS, ETC. PARA QUE LES DE DIOS MISERICORDIA Y SABIDURÍA PARA QUE NO NECESITEN EXPLOTAR AL PRÒJIMO ANIMAL.. POR LOS CAZADORES Y PESCADORES PARA QUE DIOS LES DE MISERICORIDA Y AMOR HACIA LOS ANIMALES PARA QUE DEJEN DE MATARLO Y QUE CAMBIEN LA CACERÌA POR UN DEPORTE QUE NO DAÑE A LOS ANIMALES. POR TODOS LOS CHINOS PARA QUE DEJEN DE TORTURAR, EXPLOTAR Y COMER ANIMALES, POR LOS ESPAÑOLES, PARA QUE DEJEN DE TORTURAR TOROS Y ANIMALES EN SUS TRADICIONES RELIGIOSAS, POR LOS AFRICANOS, PARA QUE DEJEN DE USAR ANIMALES EN SUS RITOS RELIGIOSOS, POR LOS JUDÍOS Y MUSULMANES PARA QUE ENTIENDAN LO QUE DIJO DIOS A TRAVES DE SUS PROFETAS ISAIAS Y OSEAS SOBRE LOS SACRIFICIOS DE ANIMALES, POR LOS ANIMALES DE LOS ZOOLÒGICOS Y ACUARIOS. POR LOS CABALLOS Y ANIMALES DE TIRO Y MONTA PARA QUE SE PROHIBA EN TODOS LOS PAÌSES LA TRACCIÒN DE SANGRE. POR LOS ZOOFÌLICOS PARA QUE DIOS LOS LIBERE DE ESOS DEMONIOS. POR LOS EXPLOTADORES DE AVES, POR LOS QUE MATAN AVES POR "DEPORTE", POR LAS OCAS DEL FOIE GRAS, PARA QUE SEAN RESCATADAS, POR TODOS LOS ANIMALES CAUTIVOS COMO LOS OSOS DE LAS FABRICAS DE BILIS Y LOS PERROS Y GATOS DE LAS FABRICAS DE PIELES EN CHINA PAR AQUE SEAN RESCATADOS Y SALVADOS, PORQUE SE PROHIBAN TODOS LOS NEGOCIOS DONDE SE EXPLOTEN ANIMALES, POR LOS ARTISTAS Y PRODUCTORES DE TELEVISION PARA QUE NO LUCREN CON EL SUFRIMIENTO ANIMAL. POR LOS QUE ANDAN EN TINIEBLAS HACIENDO SACRIFICIOS A SATANAS CON ANIMALITOS, PARA QUE DIOS LOS HAGA ARREPENTIRSE Y LOS LIBERE DE ESAS LEGIONES Y DEJEN DE TORTURAR Y MATAR ANIMALES. POR LOS TOREROS DE TODO EL MUNDO, PARA QUE SE ARREPIENTAN DE MATAR TOROS Y TRANSFORMEN EN ANIMALISTAS COMO ALVARO MUNERA, POR LOS TRAFICANTES DE MARFIL, CUERNOS DE RINOCERONTE, MANOS DE GORILAS Y CAREY, TRAFICANTES DE FAUNA EXÒTICA Y TRAFICANTES DE HUEVOS DE TORTUGAS Y TRAFICANTES DE PIELES EXÒTICAS PARA QUE DIOS LOS TRANSFORME EN MISERICORDIOSOS VEGANOS PARA QUE TODOS ESTOS QUE HE MENCIONADO HONREN EL NOMBRE DE JEHOVA, QUE SIGAN A JESUS, QUE SE INTERESEN EN MEDITAR LA SAGRADA BIBLIA Y PONGAN EN PRÁCTICA EL EVANGELIO. GRACIAS BENDITO REY POR ESCUCHAR NUESTRAS ORACIONES. AMÈN, ALELUYA, ALABADO SEA DIOS POR LOS SIGLOS DE LOS SIGLOS. AMÉN.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeLun 16 Déc - 15:09

SEÑOR .... QUIERO ENTENDER QUE MI PERSONAL ACTIVIDAD Y OBRA ANIMALISTA, NO SERIA EN VERDAD POSIBLE O UNA REALIDAD EN MI PERSONA Y VIDA, SI NO FUERA POR QUE TU, EN TU GRACIA Y MISERICORDIA, TE PARECIÓ BIEN EL DARME LA OPORTUNIDAD DE LLEGAR A TENER UN CORAZÓN REGENERADO EN PRO DE LA CAUSA ANIMAL ... NADA BUENO VIENE DE MI, TODO LO BUENO PROCEDE POR TI,,,,,TU PALABRA DICTA; "porque Dios es el que "en vosotros" produce así el querer como el hacer, por su buena voluntad" Filipenses 2;13... Y OTRA VEZ DICE ; "Toda buena dádiva y todo don perfecto desciende de lo alto, del Padre de las luces,,," Santiago 1;17.. ¿COMO VANAGLORIARME DICIENDO QUE TENGO POR MI MISMO MISERICORDIA POR SERES INDEFENSOS AJENOS A MI PERSONA? ....EL PROFETA JEREMÍAS DECÍA " ¿Cambiara el etíope su piel, y el leopardo sus manchas por si mismos? Así también, ¿podréis vosotros hacer el bien, estando habituados a hacer el mal? Jer 13:23 ... DESPUÉS DE HABER SIDO UNA MALA PERSONA QUE DABA MALTRATO A LOS ANIMALES EN MI VIDA PASADA, ¿COMO EXPLICARME QUE AHORA DOY CASI MI VIDA POR AMOR A ELLOS? ...¿APRENDÍ A HACER EL BIEN?, ¿NACIÓ POR ESFUERZOS PROPIOS Y RAZONAMIENTOS HUMANOS MI NUEVA CONCIENCIA DE RESCATE Y DERECHO ANIMAL? ..... NO.... NO FUE ASÍ...ISAIAS DICE; "Desde la planta del pie hasta la cabeza no hay en él cosa sana, sino herida, hinchazón y podrida llaga"; ISAIAS 1;6 ,,,, EL SER HUMANO NO ES NOMAS QUE DESDE LA CORONILLA HASTA LOS PIES UNA PODRIDA LLAGA ... LO BUENO NO VIENE DE LO MALO, LO BUENO VIENE DE LO BUENO, DE DIOS!!... .. EL ACTO DE RESPETO Y ARMONÍA GLOBAL ENTRE SERES Y ESPECIES NO ES UN ACTO QUE EL HOMBRE TENGA O TRAIGA POR "DEFAUL" EN SUS CORAZONES ... EL RESPETO Y DERECHO ANIMAL NO SE ADQUIERE POR VOLUNTAD O LEGADO HUMANO,, EL RESPETO Y DERECHO ANIMAL ES UNA ACTITUD Y CULTURA QUE NACE Y SE DESARROLLA EN DIOS POR SU SIMPLE GRACIA Y MISERICORDIA HACIA NOSOTROS .... EL RESPETO Y DERECHO ANIMAL NO ESTA DENTRO DE TODO CORAZÓN CONSCIENTE O REGENERADO, SI NO SOLO EN AQUELLOS DE LOS CUALES DIOS SE HA COMPLACIDO DE HACERLES NACER ESTO HERMOSO DENTRO DE ELLOS ...... "GRACIAS PADRE, POR TU MISERICORDIA HACIA NOSOTROS"
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeLun 16 Déc - 15:10

1 de marzo de 2012

HOY ES DÌA INTERNACIONAL DE LA BIBLIA!!
Les pido que oremos por todos los animales especialmente por los gatos negros, palomas y perros porque en estas fechas de Octubre, y màs cuando se va acercando la pagana celebraciòn del halloween, muchos animalitos son robados y sacrificados por brujos y por satànicos, incluso los niños humanos son robados al nacer de hospitales para las misas negras, hay que orar mucho hermanos pidièndole a Dios que rodee de àngeles a todos los animales y a los bebès para que no los sacrifiquen en esos ritos. Dios les bendiga!!
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeLun 16 Déc - 15:11

8 de agosto de 2013

Amigos, por favor les pido que oren por los Diputados que estaràn durante esta semana discutiendo en el Congreso en Nuevo Leòn sobre la Reforma a la Ley de Protecciòn Animal haciendo ènfasis en la prohibiciòn de las corridas de toros. Gracias y que Dios los bendiga. http://elhorizonte.mx/a/noticia/414192
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitimeLun 16 Déc - 15:13

1 de enero de 2012

Bendito Padre, SE HA IDO OTRO AÑO MAS, En el cual nos has permitido, ENTRE MUCHAS COSAS, el poder ser de testimonio ante los hombres de tu llamado y propuesta de VIVIR Y CONVIVIR EN ARMONÍA Y RESPETO ENTRE TODAS LAS ESPECIES Y HOMBRES....Gracias Señor por tu Ecoevangelio en el cual por tu sola resolución y soberanía haz tenido a bien, en estos ultimos tiempos, el derramar tu Espíritu sobre Toda carne, con la finalidad de que llenándolo todo en ti y por ti, impere tu presencia en toda carne, animal, hombre o elemento. Construyendo, por tu Santo Espíritu, nuevos y regenerados hombres, los cuales volviendo a un estado espiritual Edenico, viven armoniosamente con todo ser, entorno o naturaleza.,,,Mensaje, dispensación o ministerio que había estado oculto en tiempos antiguos para ser manifestado por tu sola voluntad hasta estos últimos días de acuerdo a tu cosmovision global....Recordamos como en tu Santa Palabra das testimonio de todo esto, pues nuestros padres los patriarcas y el pueblo israelita solo se les concedió a ellos por "Jehova" ser pueblo escogido tuyo... Mas mil años después, por Jesucristo, la invitación a conformar este pueblo para ti se extendió hacia ya no solo los judios, sino hacia "Todo aquel que cree en Jesus", sea judio o no lo sea.... Y Ahora, en el fin del cumplimiento de los tiempos, has tenido a bien el de "REUNIR TODAS LAS COSAS EN CRISTO, TANTO LAS QUE ESTÁN ARRIBA EN LOS CIELOS, ASÍ COMO LAS QUE ESTÁN ABAJO SOBRE LA FAZ DE LA TIERRA" (Efesios 1:9,10) , Esto por medio del "derramamiento sobre toda carne de tu Espíritu" ..el cual sensibiliza al hombre regenerado, y capacita y guía a toda especie, ser o elemento para que obedezcan a tu llamado de "Regeneración y Armonía Global" para conformar y expandir tu santo y global reino... Te honramos y glorificamos por todo esto..y te pedimos fuerzas, sabiduría y mas de tu revelación y Espíritu para que este próximo 2013 demos inicio a la Celebración anual de la Independencia y liberación de Todo el pueblo animal que es tuyo, y al cual ya liberaste y adoptado como tuyos, del cual sigues haciendo un llamado global a todo hombre para que ya no los amedrente, abuse, deprede, y mate.... llamado que en tu paciencia esta llegando a su fin en donde desde el cielo te manifestaras contra toda impiedad e injusticia de parte de los hombres que hacen caso omiso de tu voluntad.... a ti sea la hora, la gloria y el poder....por Jesucristo reconocemos tu gloria y poder......amen
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Christian prayers to overcome fear   Christian prayers to overcome fear Icon_minitime

Christian prayers to overcome fear
Page 1 sur 1