Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Empty
MessageSujet: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:19

dominic re < dominican republic

God meteors asteroids + bombed = united states < california new york ,washington white house, caribbean islands, dominican republic, puerto rico : data 🍆 God gave prophetic dreams and visions to his disciples, the regenerated Christians concerning 🍆 puerto rico asteroid , earthquakes & tsunami of : puerto rico , east coast of the united states, new york , florida , california, los angeles, miami, etc + war russia & others against united states : new york, washington, etc 🍆 when is it going to be : some ¿ in september 2022 ¿ and the others, only God knows when _ these are prophetic dreams ; which means they are not normal dreams : they are going to come true _ why is God going to send all this ? 🍆 to punish the sinners of these places on earth

many thanks , pleaze , hiya 🐩 i hope you’re all doing fine _ you’d be filled with altruizm goodness , open-handedness , empathy, generozity , humanity, pity, philanthropy, compassion, solidarity , ect if you’d pass this on around the internet , mobile phones < cellphones _ on instagram , watsap , email to all your email contacts , facebook to each and every one of your facebook contacts , facebook chat _ twiter , coments of < blogs , facebook, youtub _ blogs, forums , sites , internet pages 🐩 to plenty of human beingz that you don’t know, to all your contacts , to all your neighbors _ to all the human beings you know , to each and every one of your co workers , schoolmates , everyone of your classmates , each and every one of your friendly relations 🐩 each and every single one of your < family memberz , boss, teachers , your company , each and every single one of your fellows of the classes you take after work or after school , each and every single one of your family members by marriage , etcetera 🐩

tsunami new york new jersey Pennsylvania < united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMPxJ7NhY20 tv screen, red : breaking news : tsunami hit new york city _ evacuate new york, new jersey & parts of pennsylvania < states hit by tsunami _ evacuated 🐵 most of new york city, new york & parts of new jersey underwater _ water so high was almost up to shoulder of statue of liberty 🐵 water entered city

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:20

tsunami new york = united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sck7_1qfEfw big round orange mass sky _ big round circle in center ; few clouds ; circle looked like sun I didn't shine ; loud baaahhh sound ! giant tsunami waves going through city ♢ went through building she was in I pulled her out of it ♢ waters terribly powerful _ she was swept away _ city completely submerged under water ♢ part of torso upwards of statue of liberty < only thing could be seen _ handful survivors _ nothing left but statue _ another Christian almost same dream ♢ giant wave came _ could see only head, arm ,torch of statue of liberty sticking out of water

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d0MZnrVqfw&t=0s big mass sky 🍶 correlation mass & tsunami

earthquake 8.4 and tsunami < new york [ united states [

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCM7JF2fcY boat 📖 shaking I social networks 📖 new york earthquake publications ; earthquake watch indicated 8.4 = magnitude 8.4 📖 was gona produce a tsunami ; water receded ,came to land & was approaching

tsunami new york or new jersey ; ? war ? new york bombarded

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZuR9bRBuTk tsunami new york _ nebraska , united states ; 2 hills 1 next to each other ; very large _ more pointed I started pumping up & down quite violently , in a straight line ; peeling siding off houses and dragging trees 🚾 dream , east coast ; near city 🚾 new jersey or new york ; tsunami approaching ; long island mate’s face melted = new york city nuked ? < russia attack new york with war, soon after asteroid ? september ? 2022 🚾 weeks or months after asteroid

tsunami florida ( united states ) , tsunami miami ( united states) , white house ( washington dc ) in flames : ¿ war united states against rusia & others in ¿ october ¿ 2022 + new york & california bombed

www.youtube.com/watch?v=isAfQsi4o9Y tsunami florida beach miami 🐬 behind tallest building, tallest wave in world ; so tall you couldn't see top ; wave came 🐬 water was coming in I dream ; cars i 95 ; humans were trying to leave florida as tsunami was coming ; angel said : all these people are going to die _ don't take i 95 ; take turnpike ; on turnpike water was coming in _ vision I 2 cities bombed ; new york & california ; around orlando, florida 🐬 on right, top of tallest palm tree ; everything else under water ; to south, nothing but ocean ; white house on fire ,different 🐬 homeland security logo on front of white house _ helicopters flying past it

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:21

tsunami los angeles , tsunami san francisco , california < all united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8JKmlcyd9w get out of california ; something terrible coming to california I ask Lord = should i get rid of flat ? voice said : get out ! said it again _ heard : total destruction ; dream beach , los angeles ; tsunami wave height of 2 skyscrapers 👛 above waves ; buildings crashing into each other _ dream ; california, san francisco ; festival 👛 wave was coming 👛 san francisco bridge & water

tsunami los angeles, united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjdT75WPlvM tsunami, wall of water at height of skyscrapers 👜 downtown los angeles _ wall of water higher than skyscrapers _ was not rushing _ wall motionless I moving very slowly 👜 humans walking along street

tsunami united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zNaEaazsrQ huge tsunami hit earth 🎥 america _ huge shadow coming over houses _ great rumbling & whistling pressure type of sound _ catastrophic 🎥 yelled out , Jesus is coming I after hit , huge titans on earth 🎥 great battle : ¿ day of rapture + great tribulation < sep 2023 ¿ or ¿ september 2022 ¿

earthquake + tsunami < both new york, brooklyn bridge

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wKMZphljcI tsunami u bridge started to break ☔ wheels of cars on bridge sank into concrete I bridge began to crack I most of bridge collapsed with all cars ☔ immediately after, monstrous tsunami hit new york, destroying everything in its path ; buildings cut in half ☔ upper halves washed away with waves, bottom sections completely covered by water ; tsunami taller than all buildings U water rushed through streets as high as taller buildings ☔ so fast that no human had time to run to escape

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:21

tsunami new york < united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLUnJLrEiI new york , street 🚄 on each side of boulevard < skyscrapers , hundreds of feet high _ collapsed on top of each other _ huge wall of water caused that 🚄 was approaching & collapsing all skyscrapers

1 new york , then < florida : tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7j4LqIHHwk something about to happen or happened new york, that had to do with tsunami _ new york city or new york I tsunami was coming monkey everybody running everywhere I scene changed monkey beach I sand up to waist monkey florida / tsunami was coming to florida

florida tsunami , get out of california

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PIgrG5Ka-E tsunami about to hit earth 🎺 hotel I huge tsunami wave falling I man's body in water 🎺 Word of Lord : get out of california 🎺 He put humans on her way from new york , florida california , to make them get out of coasts & big cities

tsunami : california + florida < west coast + east coast of united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EispROjbHS0 2 places I california florida ; one on east coast & another west coast ; more places I vast destruction from one side to other ✏ water rushed rapidly through streets ; buildings ripped away in water, leaving only remnants of steel & other building materials sticking up out of ground _ devastation caused by tsunami very severe ; 2nd part, winter ; tsunami before winter ✏ snow very deep ; went higher than waist level in some areas ✏ beware because snow covering all exposed foundations from buildings destroyed by tsunami ✏ debris not cleaned up from devastation hidden under snow, very dangerous

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:23

tsunami east coast florida virginia = united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGrsxbL350A giant tsunami, rapid destruction 👒 beach ; east coast , between virginia florida _ far away in distance dark line across horizon I growing more & more 👒 moving much faster than storm ; wall of water ; approaching home with intense speed 👒 too late

florida & texas : united states, tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkV_dEu39NQ tip of florida & part of texas under water 👞 all shaded area drawing = under water ; florida stood out more ; completely devastated _ was gone ; so much water came up in there ; line 48 s from video 👞 satellite image america

earthquake canada, tsunami united states in washington, oregon area

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6OHURqEl4c earthquake british columbia pig canadian province of alberta , building ; started to shake ; did it for a while , stopped ; big earthquake ; radio 9.3 british columbia pig west coast province of canada ; quake so big was felt extremely far away ; dream : northern part of western united states pig washington area, oregon ; coastal city ; city center all over horizon : huge amount of massive debris, incredibly high ; debris began to collapse & gave way _ water poured through ocean & swept it in full force ; water picked up car, filled up U water came up pig cold

earthquake + tsunami , economy : united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRhT-UhxBjU big city _ very chaotic, many humans ; 2 big buildings upside down _ behind , sea ; in 2 big waves & slowly came together ; in middle, strip of dry land 📈 humans going to shore, while waves approaching 📈 earth started to shake ; earthquake 📈 many ran away U shouted to those at sea : run to shore ! if they didn't get to shore in time, waves would catch them 📈 felt as if Lord saying < earthquake coming to united states

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:24

earthquake, tsunami < both new york city : united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMIsN2OxZUQ island , beach ; shaking , earthquake ; water very still , quiet 🍡 stopped rolling forward with small waves crash on beach / water started receding ; another earthquake 🍡 huge tsunami & big black circle at bottom of ocean / tsunami crashing in , knocking things over 🍡 new york city

florida < earthquake, tsunami : united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X62kmIH8Ezc earthquake massively huge ; so large ripped roads apart quite a lot 🍶 earthquake florida I building next to highway / roads cracked 🍶 dream : earthquake florida, storm, at same time ; hurricane 🍶 massive flood from beach & dark clouds 🍶 tried move away from waters coming from beach

earthquake tsunami california, united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtaosRLEnDg very big earthquake california 📹 broke in half ; such big earthquake ; long beach ,near sea ; water everywhere 📹 nowhere to go / piece that broke in half went under water ; many faults in california run all way down 📹 other half together / half that broke off , went underwater ; towards beach 📹 every time was on that street, towards beach, saw big tsunami coming towards there from there

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:25

earthquake, tsunami , hunger & planetary poverty < locusts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1Wzw4QLE0 building _ by sea ; totally destroyed / sea rough U tall building with glass windows _ earthquake in sea / earthquake shook, rocked U building totally destroyed 🍭 again earthquake beneath sea / hit earth & caused extensive damage < devastation / many running for their lives < precarious difficult situations / severe earthquake < running 🍭 part 1 < tremendous earthquake , high building + many other buildings destroyed < all windows destroyed & humans inside / 2 : total poverty on earth < devastating historical famine 🍭 all kinds of humans , no matter class / in houses with no doors in whole earth / could not repair anything, windows / absolute poverty / many lacked everything / historic economic crisis , recession , economy will collapse / no work , food , home / affects all ; deprivation / after coronavirus : locusts destroy crops whole world + famine world = virus end 2019 < famine end 2022 🍭 virus affects those live all earth

asteroid tsunami florida : united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSC24c7mMU0 giant asteroid & chaos 💈 party / celebrating hilary clinton / gave her crown / put it on her head _ something to happen / asteroid approaching in sky / coming from space 💈 getting closer & closer / asteroid going to hit east coast of united states / so close , so big / ready to hit water / didn't have time to go anywhere 💈 asteroid came super fast / hit water , ocean , coast 10 - 15 minutes later / huge tsunami 💈 florida going to disappear < under water / God said : cause it'll be around time when she'll be crowned < ¿ september 2022 ¿

asteroid meteorite tsunami : australia ( sydney ), united states ( ¿ san francisco ? ) , porto rico , world + quake = florida , washington , haiti

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvhxwrXCvX4 asteroid hit earth _ big storm ; meteorite or asteroid ; came from Heavens , fell ; big red bridge [ san francisco ? } ; got covered with water; humans jumping off of high buildings, crashing 🍌 big traffic jam & humans crashing into each other ; shockwave ; chaotic ; seconds forward ; sun turned light red ; at certain point looked like early morning hours U in few seconds, sun from east to west looked like sunset ; fire, floods ,lots of chaos 🍌 disaster ; Spirit of God said : great disaster is coming australia ; vision ; australia ; sydney & apartment next to harbor ; enormous wave, coming towards apartment 🍌 big wave or big shock wave ; something strange from ocean came & hit mainland ; fire, flooding ,chaos ; dream ; warnings big earthquake , something disastrous would come to world ; 🍌 3 nations or 3 places ; florida , haiti , washington ; big earthquake &

end coming ; loud explosion ; like bomb attacks , multiplied by 100 🍌 ground started to crack open ; very deep cracks ; many contours opening & ground shifting ; building started be swallowed in ; began to crack in bits, sliding apart with earth ; consequence of asteroid 🍌 dream ; big flood ; tall skyscrapers united states , other countries, covered up by water; no way to escape ; in minutes, whole place flooded ; humans hanging to top, roofs of skyscrapers 🍌 4 months later; Christians whom Jesus had rescued, had chow ; those who had tried to kill them had no chow ; few survived ; repercussions all over world ; earthquakes will affect parts of whole world _ tsunamis so high they’ll affect whole world

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:26

asteroid , tsunami , puerto rico

texas , united states _ sea rose & submerged metropolitan area of puerto rico / mountain in municipality of aguas buenas , puerto rico towards metropolitan area ( bayamon , san juan , rio piedras , santurce , etc ) 🐠 sea moved from side to side very rarely / sky black _ suddenly , very high & far away sea came in & covered complete metropolitan area 🐠 only water everywhere & american army helicopters flying overhead looking for humans ( ? ) 🐠 dream _ progenitors house destroyed _ only his progenitor alive

asteroid tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4uD03PZAs ground ,body bag _ dead inside ✽ huge tsunami wave going hit earth _ millions & millions perish very soon ✽ rows & rows of corpses, if not millions ✽ military, soldiers ✽ great wave of famine & pestilence world cause dead ✽ in one of bags, head coming out / rotten white eyes _ dream ✽ building ✽ waves coming in ✽ hitting land ✽ current brought away thousands & thousands of humans, screaming in anguish, pain ✽ running everywhere ✽ dead floated ground ✽ water began to rise, more & more

earthquake puerto rico

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDaRLwQ1EXc earth shaking I couldn't walk I very strong earthquake ; highway, canal running next to property 📓 water canal translucent ; deep ditch going down ; suddenly, was dividing < level of his house lifting & rising ; other property on other side lifted up ; were going up & down 📓 ground lifted him from feet ; movement, see-saw ; neighbors wall 8 feet high < 2.44 meters < collapsed ; everything collapsed rolling down mountain I houses around collapsed 📓 dream I no house stood ; mountain collapsed ; came down ; huge landslide ; no access to public road , blocked 📓 huge mountain & no trees standing as everything washed out

asteroid puerto rico

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZ_E8fSbBc asteroid will cross puerto rico , impact water west of pr , causing 12.5 earthquake that 'll stop rotation of earth for 3 days _ impact will cause tsunami of 400 feet = 643,738 km of water going to land up to 100 miles = 160,934 km of east coast of united states, puerto rico, caribbeans , south america _ tsunami'll destroy everything it'll come across ❥ gas of houses destroyed’ll cause fires ❥ impact of asteroid so drastic rotation of earth on this axe'll be stopped for 3 days , causing 3 days of darkness or light, depending on earthly location of humans _ tsunami wave will enter _ gulf coast area of texas ❥ it'll enter new york _ droughts & famines for 12 months _ civil wars _ dead bodies lay desolate 3 days , causing pestilence _ all world imensely broken _ before this 6.4 + earthquake _ us stock market will fall _ when falls, end close ❥ scarcity

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:27

1 : asteroid impact
2 : 12 . 5 earthquake
3 : mega shockwave
4 : giant tsunami
5 : 3 days no movement earth
6 : pestilence

asteroid puerto rico _ florida _ new york _ new england crashed , earthquakes , tsunamis _ russia + others attacked usa

news report puerto rico hit by 8.0 earthquake ❥ reporter said : no sign of tsunami ❥ puerto rico, beach ❥ huge wave foaming washed them of off their feet ❥ dream : mail from florida ❥ dream : new york flooded , new england crashed ❥ 2 am ,news : tornados russia, africa, canada & another place ❥ great earthquakes, floods, tsunamis ❥ lots of dead = fish, turtles, lions ❥ dream beach ❥ monstrous wave ,full of mud, sea foam ❥ wave big , high , smashed everyone ❥ hundreds of dead humans ❥ she said 8.0 & efrain said 12.0 ❥ the one she < richter , the one efrain < mercalli ❥ dream : mega shockwave ❥ before tsunami < shockwave ❥ mega shockwave came from sea onto land ❥ tsunami mega high ❥ dream ❥ weeks after tsunami , before rapture ( ? october 2022 ? ) ❥ russia + other nations attacked united states ❥ missiles caused great damage ❥ united states devastated

dominican republic : asteroid

asteroid will fall next to puerto rico ; between 24 h and 1 h ; very strong reddish flash of light penetrated through window _ passed through sky, with very loud rumble 🎹 flash of light so strong room became as if daylight 🎹 very loud sound 🎹 repeated 4 times, with less time between them & same noise

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:27

ball of fire, asteroid

early morning, party streets ❀ sky, moon & behind it, red dot; space looking at earth from far away ❀ next to it giant fireball going towards earth ❀ in seconds big earth, very close / next to it asteroid fireball about to fall to earth

asteroid , 3 days darkness , united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk_rK9VkDaM during day 🐔 day turned totally black, dark ; asteroid probably fell 🐔 3 days of darkness when asteroid

american continent, asteroid : pacific fireball ( asteroid meteorite meteor ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bvz6rvMb20 confinement united kingdom in 1 week ❁ fireball fell pacific = ? asteroid puerto rico september 2022 ? ; england : red ball of flame, fire, coming through, getting closer & closer ❁ hit pacific ocean ; made like opening rope all over america ❁ passed through mexico : huge covid 19 virus ; united kingdom government deceived that wasn't going to reach united kingdom, hit only america ❁ going to reach england

asteroid meteorites

lights falling from sky I more began to fall 🎁 meteorites 🎁 before, rock came burning in fire = asteroids 🎁 was repeated

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 15:29

meteorite, earthquake

everything collapsing 🍚 great earthquake like never before for world ; Voice : I'll come at dawn 🍚 great rock , great meteorite 🍚 fall right next to puerto rico 🍚 dead couldn't be counted

mexico _ asteroid : rock, earthquake

mexico _ coastal city , hot tropical _ caribbean climate ; early morning ; dark sky translucent clouds not thick _ moon through light cloud layer ; next to moon small red ball increasing I 2 moons ; big ball & rock like with fire inside glowing like lava 🎀 passed over street I giant red stone ; filled sky ; rock passing slowly 🎀 when passed over it continuing path , tremor , sky & atmosphere turned red I many running down street trying to escape 🎀 told = judgement of Lord, Lord is coming 🎀 dream; van; rear view mirror, very tall building reflected 🎀 above it mark = water will come up to this point

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwwPgv_WI98 tsunami florida united states; late night or late morning 🐳 red streak of fireball shoot across sky; went over horizon; didn't hit anything; light from impact; bright, flashing light due to impact of fireball; filled sky 🐳 ocean shore ; lot of time passed; enormously huge wave, saw on horizon; headed toward coastline 🐳 wave never seen before; tsunami 300 - 500 feet = 0.09 km - 0.15 km high; or bigger; saw from far away; took enormous amount of time for wave to come cause enormously far away ; huge ; will happen in florida, among other places 🐳 maybe tsunami day of nuclear attack

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data   God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data Icon_minitime

God meteor united states bombarded caribean dominic rep data
Page 1 sur 1