Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Empty
MessageSujet: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 12:37

God gave prophetic dreams and visions to his disciples the regenerated Christians about < puerto rico asteroid, earthquakes & tsunami of : puerto rico, east coast of the united states, new york , florida , california, los angeles, miami , etc + war russia and others against united states : new york, washington , etc ⏳ when it will be : some in ¿ december ¿ 2021 and the others, only God knows when ⏳ these are prophetic dreams ⏳ which means that they are not normal dreams : they will come true ⏳ why God will send all this ? ⏳ to chastise the sinners of these places of the earth

many thanks , pleaze , hiya 🐩 i hope you’re all doing fine 🐩 you’d be filled with altruizm goodness , open-handedness , empathy, generozity , humanity, pity, philanthropy, compassion, solidarity , ect if you’d pass this on around the internet , mobile phones < cellphones 🐩 on instagram , watsap , email to all your email contacts , facebook to each and every one of your facebook contacts , facebook chat 🐩 twiter , coments of < blogs , facebook, youtub 🐩 blogs, forums , sites , internet pages 🐩 to plenty of human beingz that you don’t know, to all your contacts , to all your neighbors 🐩 to all the human beings you know , to each and every one of your co workers , schoolmates , everyone of your classmates , each and every one of your friendly relations 🐩 each and every single one of your < family memberz , boss, teachers , your company , each and every single one of your fellows of the classes you take after work or after school , each and every single one of your family members by marriage , etcetera 🐩

new jersey or new york tsunami : united states I tsunami new york , nuked + ? war ? united states russia ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZuR9bRBuTk 🐫 she was near a city 🐫 new jersey or new york ; a tsunami was coming in ; there wasn't anything you could do to get away from it ; end of the dream ; she was praying for a friend who lives in long island ; she saw his face melt off < vision ; this could mean someday new york city will be nuked 🐫 russia will attack new york with war, shortly after asteroid, earthquake & tsunami in ? december ? 2021 🍢 this war : a few weeks or months after asteroid

tsunami florida , california ( united states ) , war in america : against russie and others ? in ¿ december ¿ 2021

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PIgrG5Ka-E february 8 2017 🎺 tsunami in florida dream 🎺 tsunami was about to hit land 🎺 there were in hotel room 🎺 he looked out window & there was huge tsunami wave 🎺 it was crashing down 🎺 man's body in the water 🎺 she received vision & warning word from the Lord : get out of california 🎺 the Lord put humans on her path from new york, florida , california, to get off the coastlines , out of big cities

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 12:41

tsunami florida ( united states ) , tsunami miami ( united states ) , white house on fire + new york & california = : bombed < ¿ war united states against russia & others in ? january ¿ 2022

www.youtube.com/watch?v=isAfQsi4o9Y Lord has given her 2 dreams & vision years ago 🐬 she was on miami beach ; humans were getting out of cars & taking their glasses off to look up ; behind the tallest building, tallest wave she's ever seen ; so tall you couldn't see its top ; wave came 🐬 water was coming in 🐬 dream ; she was over i 95 ; all cars on i 95 ; humans were trying to leave florida cause a tsunami was coming ; an angel said : all of these people are gon die ; don't take i 95 ; take the turnpike ; she was on the turnpike on the car and the water was coming in ; vision ; two cities were being bombed ; new york & california , in the us ; then, she was on the highway ; somewhere around orlando, florida ; to her right, the top of the tallest palm tree ; everything else under water ; south of where they were , nothing but ocean ; the white house was on fire , different ; it had the homeland security logo in the front 🐬 helicopters flying past the white house

puerto rico : tsunami, florida & new york < united states+ ? war ? rusie & others against united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZ_E8fSbBc asteroid will cross puerto rico and impact the water west of the island, causing a magnitude 12 earthquake that will stop the rotation of the earth for 3 days impact will cause a tsunami of 400 feet of water = 643, 738 km going to land up to 100 miles = 160, 934 km of the east coast of the united states, puerto rico, caribbeans & south america 🍃 tsunami will destroy everything it will come across the gas of houses that are destroyed will cause fires 🍃 impact of asteroid will be so drastic that the rotation of the earth on this axis will be stopped for 3 days ,

causing 3 days of darkness or light, depending on the terrestrial location of the humans 🍃 tsunami wave will enter 5 am est, or 11 : 30 am, central european time 🍃 gulf coast of the area of texas 🍃 it will enter new york at 8 am est and 14 pm central european time 🍃 this worldwide horror will make the satanic government of the world initiate martial law 🍃 droughts and famines for 12 to 15 months 🍃 there'll civil wars 🍃 dead bodies will lay desolate for 3 days , causing pandemic 🍃
all the nations will be imensely destroyed 🍃 before this event, there'll be a 6.4 + earthquake & us stock market will fall when stock market falls, end is close there'll be scarcity

judgement one : asteroid impact
judgement two : magnitude 12 earthquake
judgement three : mega shockwave
judgement four : giant tsunami
judgement five : three days without movement of the earth
judgement six : pestilence

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 12:44

luciferian nasa might appear in the news the last minute just before impact 🍃 God gave dreams 🍃 in the dream, news report about puerto rico that had been hit by magnitude 8 earthquake 🍃 reporter said : no sign of tsunami 🍃 after, she was instantly in puerto rico 🍃 being on the beach, ran into higher ground 🍃 a huge wave was foaming & washed em of off their feet 🍃 in august 2013, Father gave her dream of mail coming from florida & another one where new york was flooded and new england crashed 🍃 her offspring dreamt that at 2 am ,on the news , they said that tornados broke out in russia, africa, canada, & some other place he can't recall 🍃 there’s gon be great earthquakes, floods, tsunamis 🍃 lots of dead : fish, turtles, big lions 🍃 the Father gave dream where she was

walking on beach 🍃 monstrous wave ,ugly, full of mud, sea foam 🍃 big , high , smashed everyone 🍃 hundreds of dead humans on beach 🍃 crystal said magnitude 8 & efrain magnitude 12 🍃 the one crystal spoke about is on richter , the one efrain talked about is on mercalli , so they’re connected 🍃 Christian dreamt that he was in a flat & there was mega shockwave before tsunami, shockwave 🍃 that’s shockwave from efrain’s prophecy 🍃 extremely high tsunami came 🍃 there was Church & tsunami was much higher than the highest Church in the world 🍃 Father gave elvi a dream 🍃 period = weeks after efrain’s tsunami & before rapture 🍃 100 % accurate prophecy timeline was fulfilled in dream 🍃 russia & other nations had attacked the united states & missiles caused great damage 🍃 usa were devastated

earthquake tsunami new york in united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wKMZphljcI 🐳 vision : earthquake new york city, tidal wave, brooklyn bridge collapsed ; 18 may 2017 🐳 brooklyn bridge starting to break 🐳 wheels of the cars on bridge sank into concrete ; bridge started cracking ; most of bridge collapsed with all cars on it 🐳 immediately after, monster tsunami hit new york city, completely wiping out everything in its path ; buildings cut in half 🐳 top halves washed away with waves , bottom sections completely covered with water ; tsunami higher than all buildings 🐳 water rushed through streets as high as highest buildings ; so fast that not a human had time to escape

tsunami and earthquake in new york

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCM7JF2fcY 🎨 july 2019 dream : tsunami, new york 8.4 earthquake ; tsunami produced because of earthquake ; outing on a boat ; she heard shaking ; this was an earthquake; earthquake watch indicated that earthquake was 8.4 ; it was gon produce a tsunami ; the water receded 🎨 tsunami was coming ; water came & was approaching ; humans in street weren't aware that tsunami was coming

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 12:46

tsunami new york

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLUnJLrEiI dream tsunami in new york 🍸 he was in new york on the street i on each side of the boulevard, there were skyscrapers hundreds of feet high 🍸 everything was quiet and suddenly something happened 🍸 a huge wall arrived and made the skyscrapers collapse on top of each other

new york tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sck7_1qfEfw june 1, 2020 🍶 God gave her this dream 9 years ago ; in the dream, there was this big orange round mass in the sky ; some sort of big round circle there in the middle of the sky ; there weren't many clouds in the sky ; the circle looked like the sun but didn't glow ; after she saw that image , she was taken into this vacant looking building ; 🍶 you could see everything outside these windows ; she was seeing herself in the profile view standing there in this building ; all of a sudden, there was this loud baaahhh ! sound ; as that happened, all of a sudden these giant tsunami waves were coming over ; they were going through the city ; they went through the building she was in and it pulled her out of the building ; the waters were so powerful ; she got swept away ; after she was swept away outside the building , she was taken up aerial view to see the

city ; the city was submerged entirely underwater 🍶 the only thing she could see besides the water ,was part of the torso up of the statue of liberty ; part of the torso up, was the only thing you could see in the water ; she didn't see any other buildings or anything like that ; lifesavers, life support, life jackets ; a handful of humans had survived ; there was nothing left but the statue of liberty and a couple of humans 🍶 another Christian had almost exactly the same dream 🍶 huge waves coming in & they could only see the head arm & torch from the statue of liberty sticking out the water 🍶 www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d0MZnrVqfw&t=0s this is the big image of the orange mass that was in the sky 🍶 there is a correlation between this mass and tsunami event

tsunami new york

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMPxJ7NhY20 dream : new york tsunami , flooding 🐵 God gave dream in 2014 🐵 a tsunami had hit new york , in united states 🐵 on the tv screen it said in red : breaking news : a tsunami has hit new york city , please evacuate , new york, new jersey & parts of pennsylvania 🐵 everybody in america was turned to news stations 🐵 had to evacuate for majority of new york city, new york & parts of new jersey were underwater 🐵 water was so high it was almost to shoulder of statue of liberty 🐵 water was released into the city 🐵 dream was about new york, new jersey & pennsylvania 🐵 these 3 states hit by tsunami but new york was the one hit, new jersey & parts of pennsylvania needed to evacuate

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 12:49

florida new york tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7j4LqIHHwk tsunami dream : new york + florida ☕ God gave dream on june 26 2019 ☕ something had happened in new york ☕ something was about to happen or happened ☕ had something to do with tsunami ☕ she woke up ,went back to sleep & God gave her another dream ☕ she was in new york city or new york ☕ tsunami was coming ☕ everybody was running everywhere ☕ scene changed ☕ she was on beach in florida , had sand up to her waist ☕ tsunami came

asteroid tsunami = united states : florida, east coast

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSC24c7mMU0 🍒 terrifying dream that's gon hapen 🍒 major asteroid & chaos coming 🍒 God gave her this dream on 26 august 2016 🍒 she said to God : show me what's gon happen in the near future 🍒 in the dream, there was a party 🍒 they were celebrating luciferian hilary clinton 🍒 hilary was given a crown & a bunch of gifts 🍒 they put a crown on her head 🍒 as soon as they gave hilary the crown, the Christian went home and had a big feeling something was about to happen 🍒 an asteroid was coming 🍒 you could see it in the sky 🍒 it was coming from space

& was getting closer & closer 🍒 she wanted to get out of the us 🍒 this asteroid was gon hit the east coast 🍒 it was so close , so big & was getting ready to hit the water 🍒 they didn’t have any time to go anywhere 🍒 the asteroid came out of nowhere , so fast 🍒 it hit the water ,the ocean , the coast 10 – 15 minutes later 🍒 a humongous tsunami came 🍒 florida’s gon be gone 🍒 it's gon be underwater 🍒 she woke up 🍒 she said to God = why did i see hilary in my dream ? God said : because it’s gonna be around the time she's crowned 🍒

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otp7ZV2ZhgQ dream : earthquake magnitude 8.0 in puerto rico 🎼 Father gave him this dream august 18, 2013 I in the television news there was : puerto rico I they were saying : they were hit by an earthquake magnitude 8.0 I everyone in the news channel was saying : no sign of a tsunami I qhe ended up on the beach in puerto rico 🎼 all of a sudden, the water started coming back from the rocks that were in the water I they started running through the woods I suddenly, they were back on the island I when they got to the other end of the forest, a huge giant wave formed I it came and swept them into the woods 🎼 Father gave her another dream after this one I in the dream, she kept getting an email from florida I it said < from florida I this has a connection with puerto rico earthquake, because after hitting puerto rico, it will hit florida

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 12:55

tsunami , los angeles : united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjdT75WPlvM 4 se 2017 tsunami dream, los angeles, skyscraper-high wall of water 🍸 in downtown los angeles ; looking up ; wall of water taller than skyscrapers , wasn't rushing it ; wall of water standing totally still 🍸 moving ever so slowly

tsunami los angeles, tsnami san francisco , california = united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8JKmlcyd9w 🍭 get out of california ! tsunami dream ; september 20, 2020 ; God gave her two dreams ; something terrible is coming to california, usa ; she was praying to the Lord ; she was saying = what should i do, should i get rid of my apartment ? ; she heard a voice say : get out ! then it said it again 🍭 the next day she heard : total destruction ; a week ago, in september 2020, she got a dream from God that she was standing on the beach in los angeles ; she looked up and there was a tsunami wave that was the height of two skyscrapers ; if you've ever watched these videos that compare the earth to other planets, it was kind of like that 🍭 it zoomed out to how big this wave was ; she winked and the next part of the dream she was above the waves and the buildings were crashing into one another ; on september 21 2020 God have her a dream ; in the

dream, she was in california, in san francisco , in the united states 🍭 a festival was happening ; the whole entire street was packed with human beings ; she was trying to get human beings to leave ; she said < there's a wave coming ; we need to leave ; she met this girl ; she kind of convinced her but not really ; she was like < okay, i'll come with you ; i don't know, i got to do this 🍭 she saw the san francisco bridge and water ; she woke up ; the puerto rico earthquake is going to be so strong, 12.5 degrees, that it will reach canada ? 🍍maybe this dream is related to the tsunami in puerto rico that will go all the way to florida, east coast of the united states, new york 🍍 or maybe it's another tsunami at another date or time 🍍 because God is going to send different tsunamis at different times during the birth pains of 2021-2023, before the great tribulation 🍍

tsunami united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zNaEaazsrQ dream huge tsunami hitting the earth that God gave october 13, 2018 🎶 this dream was set in america 🎶 a huge shadow fell on the houses / there was great rumbling and whistling pressure type sound 🎶 it was going to be catastrophic / she screamed !!!! Jesus is coming !!!! and felt like he was working 🎶 after this thing hit, there were huge titans on the earth & a great battle

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 12:56

tsunami united states : florida virginia < east coast

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGrsxbL350A giant tsunami on east coast, destruction I 3 d 2015 ༻ God gave a dream where were in apartment on beach ; on east coast, between virginia & florida I ocean ༻ in distance, dark line across horizon ; not normal ༻ line got thicker, bigger & bigger ; moving much faster than storm ༻ it was a wall of water ; moving towards home at full speed ༻ too late to do anything

earthquake canada , tsunami united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6OHURqEl4c 2 dreams : earthquake british columbia, canada + tsunami united states / april 2018 / in canadian province of alberta in building / it started to shake / did this for a little while and stopped / it was a big earthquake / on radio, said a 9.3 had hit british columbia ,province on west coast of canada ✎ was in totally different place than where it was happening ; tremors were so strong they would feel them from extremely far away / another dream : northwestern united states / washington area, oregon / coastal city / looked towards downtown, across all horizon / huge amount of debris / massive, incredibly high / ocean ships, with smokestacks / debris started to collapse & gave way / water started to pour through ocean & swept it ; started to drive but water caught up to them / water picked up car, filled it & water came up ; cold

asteroid, 3 days of darkness

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk_rK9VkDaM 20 September 2020 🐎 God gave dream on days of darkness I it was daytime 🐎 suddenly, day became totally black, dark 🐎 maybe asteroid fell, that's why day became dark 🐎 Christians have received from God that there were 3 days of darkness for asteroid had fallen I we don't know the date when asteroid will fall 🐎 3 days of darkness will be when asteroid falls 🐎 asteroid + 3 days of darkness = super soon

asteroid tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4uD03PZAs God gave dreams ✽ world will receive judgment from God mega soon = asteroid & tsunami will hit earth ✽ on the ground, body bag and inside, dead ✽ he was there to help bury bodies ✽ rows and rows of thousand or million corpses ✽ military were there to bury bodies because huge wave of famine & epidemics will hit world because of dead ✽ head of a human was sticking out of one of the bags ✽ white eyes denatured ✽ stench of corpses ✽ millions and millions will perish mega soon ✽ another dream ✽ he was in apartment building ✽ waves were coming, hitting the earth ✽ the current swept away thousands and thousands of humans screaming in pain ✽ they were running everywhere ✽ bodies were floating on the ground ✽ water started to rise higher and higher ✽ come : meteorites, deaths, tsunamis, earthquakes, destruction

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 13:00

asteroid

4 years ago 🐵 she is from dominican republic I between midnight and 1 am, very strong reddish spark of light entered through the window I passed into the sky, accompanied by a loud noise I flash of light so strong that the room became as if it were daylight 🐵 it was repeated 4 times, with less time between them & same noise

asteroid

29 dec 2019 God gave dream ❀ in streets, suddenly, saw moon & behind it, red dot ❀ in space ,looked earth from far and next to it, giant fireball headed to earth ❀ saw big earth, very close and near, asteroid fireball about to fall to earth ❀ 30 dec 2019 dreamed of same stuff

asteroid tsunami california ( united states )

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOAhLdn3hEk ❋ dream from God ❋ servant of God efrain said that asteroid would hit bottom of ocean ❋ approaching cataclysmic event ❋ huge wave, shockwave & came into land ❋ map of spain & map of united states ❋ town was in california area ❋ in california area, another dub & was saying death ❋ death was added to location where he iz ❋ map of spain with dub on it ❋ biggest swimming pool you’ve ever seen ❋ something happened & all water of swimming pool wanted to go out exit road , quick force ❋ suddenly, great body of water jumped up ❋ whole body of water was levitating in sky ❋ if that gets to land, everything’s gone ❋ boom, impact & ocean jumped up

puerto rico, asteroide tsunami australia, united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvhxwrXCvX4 dreams & visions 2014 🍌 big storm 🍌 meteorite or an asteroid 🍌 asteroid that came all the way from the Heavens fell 🍌 big red bridge ? san francisco ? in united states ? 🍌 got covered with water , as effect of storm 🍌 human jumping off of high buildings 🍌 big traffic jam and cars crashing into each other cause everyone was looking at the sky 🍌 shockwave 🍌 chaotic 🍌 sun turned light red 🍌 sun from east west looked like a sunset 🍌 fire, flooding ,a lot of chaos 🍌 asteroid is going to fall in puerto rico and enormous shockwave in america 🍌 Spirit of God said : big disaster is coming to australia 🍌 vision australia🍌 in sidney ,apartment next to the harbor, 11 th floor 🍌 big enormous wave was coming towards apartment she was in 🍌 big

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 13:02

wave or big shock wave 🍌 something strange from the ocean came and hit mainland 🍌 fire, flooding ,chaos 🍌 dream 🍌 warnings of a big earthquake , something disastrous coming to world 🍌 she was with somebody who represents 3 places : florida & washington < united states & haiti 🍌 big earthquake & end are coming 🍌 Lord said < two more minutes 🍌 then, Lord said < it is now 🍌come out of there and let me save you 🍌 loud bang, loud blast 🍌 sounded like a bomb attack 🍌 times a hundred 🍌 ground started to crack open 🍌 storey- deep cracks 🍌 contours opening , ground was shifting 🍌 building started to get swallowed in ,crack in bits , sliding apart with earth🍌 aftermath of this asteroid or meteorite on the earth 🍌 dream 🍌 government not happy about info about asteroid

be known, had hired assassins to hit the humans who knew this info 🍌 didn’t want this information to get to the masses / servants of God who had this message had been assassinated , or they had tried to murder them 🍌 while they were about to execute one of them who knew this info, big flood 🍌 tall skyscrapers in the united states , in other countries, got covered up by water 🍌 no way to escape 🍌 in a few minutes, whole place flooded 🍌 humans hanging to the top, the roofs of the skyscrapers 🍌 4 months later 🍌 humans who love Jesus whom He had rescued, had chow 🍌 judgement to american continent & united states is going to have repercussions across world 🍌 with this kind of asteroid, earthquakes are going to affect parts of whole world 🍌 tsunamis so tall that they’re gonna affect whole world

unted states = asteroid , tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvO7Bz_810 🍆 june 29 2015 ; he was riding along with his grandparents ; phone started ringing ; he picked it up 🍆 it was his progenitrix ; sounded so alarmed & told him : giant asteroid just hit earth & mega tsunami's on the way 🍆 monster tsunami ; so scary ; so tall you could see it coming through clouds 🍆they could hear it ; it came & was crashing in ; he found himself floating around in water 🍆

puerto rico = asteroid, tsunami

GOD gave dream ; coastal city 🍆 warm tropical caribbean climate / it seemed night 🍆 dark sky / translucent clouds not thick 🍆 saw moon through a layer of light clouds 🍆 suddenly, next to moon, a small red ball growing 🍆 strange that there are two moons 🍆 big ball and rock like with fire inside glowing like lava 🍆 passed over street / gigantic red stone filled sky & passed by slowly 🍆 when it passed overhead continuing its journey, there was a tremor & sky & atmosphere turned red 🍆 another dream 🍆 looked in the rear view mirror of a van which reflected a very high building 🍆 above the building, a mark said = up to here the water will come

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 13:05

puerto rico: asteroid, tsunami, united states : texas, new york, caribbean, south america, world famine, 3 days of darkness

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZ_E8fSbBc asteroid will cross puerto rico & hit the waters west of the island, causing a magnitude 12.0 earthquake that will stop the earth's rotation for 3 days 🌏 impact will cause tsunami of 400 feet height = 643, 738 kilometers which will penetrate the land up to a distance of 100 miles = 160, 934 kilometers inland from the east coast of the united states, puerto rico, caribbean & south america 🌏 tsunami will destroy everything it meets / gas from the destroyed homes will cause fires 🌏 impact of the asteroid will be so drastic that the earth's rotation on this axis will be stopped for 3 days, causing 3 days of darkness or light, depending on the place where the soul

reading this prophecy is located 🌏 the tsunami wave will enter at 5 : 00 a . m. eastern, or 11:30 a.m. central european time / gulf coast of the texas area / it will enter new york city at 8 : 00 a .m / eastern and 2:00 p.m. central european time 🌏 this worldwide horror will cause the satanic government of the world to declare martial law / there will be droughts and famines for 12 - 15 months 🌏 civil wars will break out / corpses will remain abandoned for 3 days, causing epidemics / all nations will be immensely destroyed / before this event, magnitude earthquake of more than 6.4 and american stock market will fall 🌏 when stock market falls, end is near / scarcity arrives

1st judgement : asteroid impact 🌏

2nd judgement : earthquake magnitude 12

3rd judgement : mega shock wave

4th judgement : giant tsunami

5th judgement: 3 days without earth movement
6th judgement : pestilence 🌏

luciferian nasa could be in the news at the last minute, just before impact

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDaRLwQ1EXc ⌚ earthquake in puerto rico ; God gave dream on april 3rd 2020 ; lives in puerto rico ; the ground shaked ; was trying to walk, couldn't for earthquake so strong ; was driving in the highway, a canal ran to the side of his property ; deep ditch that goes down ; all of a sudden, it divided ⌚ the level of his house would lift up, raise ⌚ the other property would lift up ; their side would go down ; they would go up and they would go down ; ground was lifting him up off ; like a seesaw ; the neighbors wall 8 feet high ; whole wall collapsed ; everything collapsed rolling down mountain ⌚ the houses were collapsing ⌚ it was going up & down ; dream december 21st 2020 ⌚ no house stood on its feet ; the mountain collapsed , came down ; huge landslide ; no one had access to cross public road cause blocked ⌚ mountain huge & no trees standing cause everything washed out

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 13:08

meteor ( asteroid ) & tsunami: caribbean sea, south caribbean, adjacent nations, cuba, florida ( usa ), brazil, colombia, tsunami

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH4DfkeT3xo ❥ 4 dreams : asteroid impact ❥ meteor will hit caribbean sea & create tsunami wave ❥ millions of human being in adjacent nations will perish ❥ rock < meteor arrived & entered earth ❥ rock changed ❥ scene & huge angle ❥ rock : 6.43738 km wide or long = 4 miles, huge, came from the sky, about to fall ❥ stood on top of a cloud ❥ ! bam! ❥ misty clouds on sides ❥ there were rocks, sand, dirt , palm trees, coconut trees, tropical trees, everywhere ❥ meteor fell on water ❥ water went up, huge dose everywhere ❥ dream ❥ in cuba ❥ meteor was going to arrive & water went up ❥ water from the mountain was rising ❥ were running away from huge wave ❥ dream

❥ humans from the news on tv said : a meteor is coming ❥ many human beings are going to die ❥ we don't know where it is going to fall ,where it is going to land ❥ we don't have understanding & tools to destroy this thing that is coming towards us ❥ meteor is going to fall in adjacent nations, near adjacent nations of the caribbean sea ❥ saw cuba, florida, southern part of caribbean ❥ at 6 m and 47 s of the video, map of where it's going to happen ❥ brazil, colombia, all these places ❥ flat rock was going to earth rolling ❥ army didn't know the place where meteor was going to fall ❥ distress everywhere ❥ meteor is going to destroy millions of human

asteroid, tsunami, earthquake: porto rico

sea entered, swept through the metropolitan area of puerto rico 👔 Father gave dream 2011 / was on mountain of aguas buenas municipality, in porto rico, looking towards agglomeration ( bayamón, san juan, rio piedras, santurce, etc ) / sea was moving from one side to another mega strangely 👔 black sky / from far away & really high, sea came in & covered all metropolitan area / after that, there was only water everywhere & us army helicopters flying over looking for humans 👔 in another dream house of his progenitors destroyed < probably by earthquake of puerto rico 👔 asteroid about to fall at any moment, as Jesus declared

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 13:10

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCM7JF2fcY 🎨 warning, july 2019 dream : tsunami, new york 8.4 earthquake ; tsunami was produced because of the earthquake ; in the dream, she had an outing on a boat ; she heard a shaking taking place; she said : oh my goodness, this is an earthquake; she went on social media with her phone 🎨 there were posts of the earthquake happening in new York ; she looked at her watch ; she had an earthquake watch ; on the earthquake watch it read 8.4 ; that the earthquake was 8.4 ; she said : oh my goodness, this is gon produce a tsunami ! as she was looking at the window, she saw the water receding 🎨 she said oh my God, a tsunami is coming ; she started praying ; she said Lord : you've given me warnings through people, through other watchmen, about a tsunami coming ; she told everyone : follow me, and you will live; she got to this bus driver and she said : get us out of here ; everybody that was in the bus 🎨 the bus driver was driving fast ; when she

had looked back, she saw the water coming on land ; the water was approaching ; she told the driver: drive faster ; he drove faster ; eventually, they didn't see the water but she saw the human beings in the street ; they weren't aware that a tsunami was coming ; take this to God in prayer 🎨 the bus has a symbolic meaning to you God, doesn't it ? the bus means you God are protecting your slaves ? cause the only ones that were safe & sound, protected from the earthquake & tsunami, were those you had put in the bus ? the bus represents you God, your protection, your Son Jesus, your Holy Spirit ? 🎨 meaning that anyone that wasn't in the bus, that was out of the bus weren't :: aware :: of the earthquake & tsunami, for they either weren't your slaves or were lukewarm and so not really your slaves ; and only those in the bus were :::: aware :::: cause only your slaves understand these things and know these things are coming for they read your Bible, are Christ's followers, receive messages

from you etc 🎨 so only those in the bus survived and all the others passed away and went to hell ? is that so Holy God ? she was representing the people of God in this dream for she had an ;;; earthquake watch ;;;; ; meaning she was a slave of God and aware 🎨 but the other ones were probably having fun, chatting, taking advantage of the nice day, and ignoring the end time prophecies of earthquake & tsunami, because they weren't converted to God and don't care about these things so these things took them by surprise 🎨 so they ::: did not ::: have an earthquake watch ; cause having an earthquake watch probably represents the Christians, those who are looking for the signs of the end times, who are watching and searching God ; so she probably was the only one there having an earthquake watch 🎨 seems like nobody else there had an earthquake watch ; her friends were probably born again followers of Jesus ; this is why they were fine in the dream ; cause in spite of

them being in british columbia, they didn't die because the Father protects his children and these were his children 🎨 if these had been beelzebub's children, they would 've probably died of this earthquake ; for the Father doesn't protect beelzebub's children ; so everywhere where there'll be the earthquake and in canada, Father God you'll save all the Christians, everywhere where there are Christians 🎨 none of them will die or something ? but if they die, you'll let them go to Heaven 🎨 but those who will die cause of the earthquake being non Christians, they'll go to hell

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 13:12

earthquake canada, tsunami in washington, oregon area : united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6OHURqEl4c pig 2 april 2018 dreams : earthquake british columbia, canada + tsunami united states ; in the canadian province of alberta in a building ; it started to shake ; did that for a little while & stopped ; that was big earthquake ; on radio they said a 9.3 had struck british columbia ; province on the west coast of canada ; was in a different location than where this was occurring ; this shaking was so big that it was felt extremely far away ; another dream : west northern part of the us pig washington oregon area ; coastal city pig she looked downtown throughout the horizon of all ; huge amount of debris ; massive, so incredibly high ; the debris started caving in and it gave way ; the water started pouring through the ocean and it swept it in full force ; started driving but the water caught up to them ; water picked up the car , filled it up and the water came up pig cold water pig

earthquake , tsunami new york city in the united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMIsN2OxZUQ the Father gave him this dream in april 2015 🍡 earthquake , huge tsunami in new york city ; he was on an island ; they went to the beach ; all of a sudden, there was a shaking , an earthquake ; there was something really strange ; the water got real still, quiet and it stopped rolling forward in the little waves that crash on a beach ; the water started receding ; all of a sudden, another earthquake ; they ran to the hills, to higher ground ; they got up to a hotel ; there was huge tsunami & big black circle at the bottom of the ocean ; the tsunami was crashing in ,knocking things over ; next thing he knew, he was flying up in the air 🍡 he saw new york city

tsunami , miami new york , russia attacked us

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsVrNu8kPQ8 🍆 march 29 2019 ; dream = russia atacks america, east coast tsunami ; God told him & his wife that there would be a great flood ; in sky, american fighter jet followed by russian jet ; crazy ; all of a sudden, another russian jet came & shut down american fighter jet 🍆 plane incident ; knew something was gon happen ; in streets, human beings were starting to be swept away by floods, tsunami🍆 they were inside massive apartment building, in miami or new york 🍆 were trying to leave before seeing water ; was coming in but not extremely high yet ; water got higher 🍆

russia attacked us, puerto rico earthquake, tsunami, florida

efrain's prophecy ❥ there’s a trial ❥ asteroid will cross puerto rico & impact the water west of the island, causing a 12.0 earthquake that will stop the rotation of earth for 3 days ❥ the impact will cause a tsunami of 400 feet of water going to land up to 100 miles of the east coast of us, puerto rico, caribbeans & south america ❥ tsunami will destroy everything it will come across ❥ the gas of houses that are destroyed will cause fires ❥ impact of the asteroid will be so drastic that the rotation of the earth on this axe will be stopped for three days , causing three days of darkness or light, depending on the location of the humans ❥ tsunami wave will enter 5 am est, or 11 : 30 am, central european time ❥ the gulf coast of the area of texas ❥ it'll enter new york at 8 am est and 2 pm central european time ❥ droughts & famines for 12 - 15 months ❥ there' ll be civil wars ❥ the dead bodies will lay desolate for 3 days , causing pestilence ❥ all this world will be broken ❥ before this there will be a 6.4 + earthquake ❥ the us stock market is gon fall ❥ when the stock market falls, the end is close ❥ there's gon be scarcity ❥ only Christ's born again followers will have protection against this chastisement ❥ Holy God controls this ❥

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 13:14

judgement 1 : asteroid impact
judgement 2 : 12.0 earthquake
judgement 3 : mega shockwave
judgement 4 : giant tsunami
judgement 5 : three days no movement of the earth
judgement 6 : pestilence

God gave a follower of Christ 2 dreams ❥ in the dream, she saw a news report about puerto rico hit by 8.0 earthquake ❥ in the dream, the reporter said : no sign of tsunami ❥ she was then in puerto rico, on a beach ❥ huge wave foaming washed them of off their feet ❥ after this dream, she dreamt : mail coming from florida ❥ this is why they so often say florida, in series, movies, that aren't from the usa, and in series, movies that are from the usa ❥ satanists knew about this asteroid ,florida and east coast tsunami, long before 2013, long before efrain started talking about it, cause there are 1990s series, movies, from uk , australia ect , where they say florida, east coast, even though florida & east coast, have not much to do with said movie or series ❥ God gave her this dream in 2013 ❥ God gave her a dream where new york was flooded & new england

crashed ❥ her offspring dreamt that at 2 am ,on the news they said that there were gon be tornados in russia, africa, canada, and another place ❥ great earthquakes, floods, tsunamis ❥ lots of dead = fish, turtles, lions ❥ the Holy Abba gave her a dream that she was walking on the beach ❥ monstrous wave ,and full of mud, sea foam ❥ the wave was big , high y smashed everyone ❥ there were hundreds of dead humans on the beach ❥ she said 8.0 and efrain said 12.0 ❥ the one she spoke about is on the richter and the one efrain talked about is on the mercalli ❥ God gave a follower of Christ a dream where he was in a flat and he heard this mega shockwave ❥ before tsunami comes shockwave ❥ mega shockwave came from the sea onto the land ❥ the tsunami came & was extremely high ❥ Father gave a follower of Jesus a dream or vision ❥ it was weeks after efrain’s tsunami & before rapture ❥ russia +& other nations attacked the usa ❥ the missiles caused great damage ❥ the united states looked like a mess ❥

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 13:16

tsunami florida new york < united states , new york california bombed < united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=isAfQsi4o9Y tsunami hit florida dream 💮 Lord given 2 dreams & vision 💮 miami beach 💮 humans getting out of cars, taking glasses off to look up 💮 behind tallest building, tallest wave she's ever seen 💮 so tall you couldn't see top of wave 💮 wave came 💮 water was coming in 💮 2nd dream 💮 was over i 95 💮 human beings trying to get out of florida cause tsunami was coming 💮 traffic wasn't moving 💮 angel said : all of these people are gon die 💮 don't take i 95 💮 take turnpike 💮 on turnpike, water was coming in 💮 vision : 2 cities bombed 💮 new york & california 💮 then, was taken on highway ,around orlando, florida 💮 to right, top of tallest palm tree 💮 everything else under water 💮 south of where they were, nothing but ocean 💮 went to white house 💮 was on fire & looked different 💮 homeland security logo in front of it 💮 helicopters flying past it

asteroid, earthquake : puerto rico

vision 🍁 everything collapsed I big earthquake like never before for world I big rock like never before 🍁 big meteorite I asteroid will fall right next to porto rico 🍁 won't be able to count dead because there will be so many

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeVen 29 Oct - 11:52

dream : earthquake, tsunami , virus, vaccines, planetary hunger cause of locusts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1Wzw4QLE0 april 12, 2021 🍭 God spoke to his son david owuor < time goes by very fast < God has showed the future to david in the form of a dream or prophetic vision : there was a building that was by the sea < it was totally destroyed < the sea was rough and there was a big building with glass windows < there was an earthquake on the sea 🍭 the earth shook, rocked and the building was totally destroyed < again, there was what looked like an earthquake beneath the surface of the sea [ ¿ shock wave ? ] < it hit the earth and caused great damage ,devastation < many humans were running for their lives < God showed to him humans living in precarious and difficult situations < a severe earthquake came 🍭 God has shown all this to us, in order for us to grasp that the prophecies written in the Bible are about to occur < part 1: huge earthquake, big building & many other buildings will be destroyed I all the windows were destroyed &

there were humans inside < 2 : the Lord showed david a dispensation of the prophecy david gave, of total famine & poverty < God led him towards seeing the future 🍭 there was a historic, devastating, severe famine < poverty struck the earth < every type of person, regardless of class, was impacted < they lived in houses with no doors < they couldn't have fixed anything, not even the windows < they lived in absolute poverty and starvation < many humans lacked everything < there will be severe shortages < there will be an economic recession < the economy will collapse 🍭 an economic crisis is coming where humans will have no work, food, shelter < it will affect everyone, spare no one < it will happen ultra soon, in ? december ? 2021 < an incredible level of deprivation < sub-zero poverty < all over the earth, humans living in windowless houses < if you love God with all of your might, God will protect you from this all 🍭 the Lord said : stop running and listen to what He says, those who are

faithful unto Him < david saw Jesus coming < a vision david had on july 29, 2009 : the Lord raised david to the Kingdom of Heaven < david was in johannesburg and was standing before the throne of God when He took him up < he broke the four seals of the holy scroll of God 🍭 the fourth horseman, the horseman of the apocalypse, was set off, after the 4th living creature came to speak to david and after he returned to the Lord < the Lord released the fourth horseman of the apocalypse < he came to a level, at a very high speed < after that, david went to greece, egypt and the world 🍭 the 2nd part in this prophecy, is the Church inside the Kingdom of glory < there's going to be a lot of epidemic, disease and death on earth I the prophecy of 29 jul 2009 was followed by that of 1 dec 2015 < God allowed david to take one step forward ( on the future ), on december 1, 2015 & give this prophecy about the arrival of the coronavirus 🍭 God showed him that this virus was coming from asia, that

there would be not enough medical equipment allows for growing cultures ,<<<< many vaccines were about to be developed all over the world < lack of medical equipment , need of growing cultures, thus the virus would impact the whole earth < that the accessibility to hospitals would be limited and also to beds in intensive care < 2 weeks earlier Jesus came to david I at first he was very far away 🍭 suddenly Jesus got very close to him, about 5 m < the 2 prophets of the Lord were standing there [ the two witnesses of the great tribulation ? moses and elijah ? } < the Lord has put a lot of coronavirus & locusts between us & Him { the Bible speaks of locusts which apparently will be released before & during great tribulation 🍭 during labor pains : now & during labor : great tribulation } he said : go and tell him, all the land < the Lord sees the whole earth as a land < he has disappeared 🍭 be ever vigilant to receive the coming Messiah

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeSam 30 Oct - 10:47

united states = tsunami + earthquake ? rapture ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zNaEaazsrQ dream huge tsunami hitting the earth 🎥 God and Jesus gave her this dream on 13 october 2018 🎥 she was in america in this dream 🎥 she opened the front door of a house 🎥 there was a huge shadow coming over the houses 🎥 she started to feel a great rumbling and a whistling pressure type of sound I she knew in her spirit that this was going to be catastrophic I she yelled out !!!! Jesus is coming !!!! she was looking for her husband meaning Jesus I but she had the sense that he was at work 🎥 after this hit, there were huge titans on the earth 🎥 there was a great battle

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeDim 31 Juil - 16:05

tsunami : california + florida < west coast + east coast of united states

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EispROjbHS0 october 5 , 2019 👞 she had received a dream on march 13, 2019 from God ; in the dream, she was aware of a tsunami ; she heard the warning for some places ; there were several places ; but when she woke up, she only remembered two places ; one was california and one was florida I she's from australia 👞 one is on the east coast and the other is on the west coast ; the only reason she remembered these two of all the places that were going to be affected by the tsunami, is that the Lord was showing her how vast vast the destruction would be from one side to the other; the water was rushing rapidly through the streets 👞 buildings were ripped away in the water, leaving only scraps of steel and other building materials sticking out of the ground; the devastation caused by the tsunami was quite severe; then she moved on to the second part of the dream; in that second part, winter had come _ then she had the feeling that the tsunami had been

before winter; the snow was very deep; it was above waist level in some areas I humans need to be careful because the snow was covering all the exposed foundations of the buildings destroyed by the tsunami 👞 snow was covering all the exposed foundations of buildings destroyed by the tsunami, and debris that had not yet been cleaned up from the devastation was now hidden under the snow, which was very dangerous

dream united kingdom , puerto rico

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bvz6rvMb20 31 oc 2020 🌂 end time dream , confinement of the united kingdom in 1 week , fireball fell in pacific = ? asteroid of puerto rico december 2021 ? God gave dream to this Christian living in england in which red ball of flames, of fire, was coming through, getting closer and closer 🌂 it hit the pacific ocean / it made like opening rope all over america _ it passed through mexico / the covid virus was at this time _ uk government said : it's not going to reach uk , it hit only america 🌂 something was wrong / it was going to continue , it was going to reach england at some point / lots of police patrols on roads / some roads blocked like they didn't want them to move 🌂 they told them to stay home / humans panicking in the streets / they didn't know what to do because covid was huge / humans in hazmat suits were patrolling the streets _ they were telling humans they had to go home

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitimeDim 31 Juil - 16:50

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwwPgv_WI98 dream : tsunami florida in the united states 🐳 he asked God to give him dreams about end time events; God gave him the dream; in the dream, it was late at night; he was with two men; they were eating in a restaurant, late in the morning or late at night; a red streak of fireball shoot across the sky; it went over the horizon; it didn't hit anything ; there was light from its impact ; the light was bright and flashing due to the impact of the fireball; it filled the sky 🐳 they were sitting at the ocean shore, in a property; a lot of time passed; there was a really huge wave, they could see out on the horizon; it made its way towards the coastline ; a wave never seen before; this tsunami was 300 - 500 feet = 0.09 kilometers - 0. 15 kilometers high; maybe bigger; they saw it from far away; he told the men to repent, to ask God to come into their lives because they might not make it; it took a long time for the wave to come because it was enormously

far away 🐳 it was huge, so you could see it coming; he ran away and went to the highest point of the building; before the wave hit, the dream ended; it's a prediction of what's going to happen; it's going to happen in florida, among other places 🐳 maybe the tsunami is going to be the day of the nuclear attack that God showed him

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary   God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary Icon_minitime

God dream asteroid war russians usa, florida tsunami summary
Page 1 sur 1