Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

Catholic prayers for Employment

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

Catholic prayers for Employment Empty
MessageSujet: Catholic prayers for Employment   Catholic prayers for Employment Icon_minitimeSam 28 Déc - 11:15

Prayer for Employment

God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Catholic Prayer To Find A Job

Loving God, you speak to us through all of life. Help me to trust you and to trust that what you desire for me lies in the deepest part of my heart. And, what you desire is that which allows me to grow and to be the person you created me to be - fully human and fully alive. May I always center my life on you and hear joyfully your call to be your companion. Help me to follow my desire to live my life as best I can and to serve others with the special gifts you have given me. Amen.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Catholic prayers for Employment   Catholic prayers for Employment Icon_minitimeSam 28 Déc - 11:23

Prayers for job seekers and workers

Prayer for Employment

God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Prayer for Success in Work

Glorious GOD , model of all those who are devoted to labor, obtain for me the grace to work conscientiously, putting the call of duty above my many sins; to work with thankfulness and joy, considering it an honor to employ and develop, by means of labor, the gifts received from God; to work with order, peace, prudence and patience, never surrendering to weariness or difficulties; to work, above all, with purity of intention, and with detachment from self, having always death before my eyes and the account which I must render of time lost, of talents wasted, of good omitted, of vain complacency in success so fatal to the work of God. All for You GOd, all after thy example, O GOD . Such shall be my motto in life and death. Amen.

A Prayer for Workers

O glorious GOD ! Who concealed your incomparable and regal dignity of custodian of Jesus and of the Virgin Mary and provided for them, protect with loving power your sons, especially entrusted to you.

You know their anxieties and sufferings. Do not allow them, oppressed by so many worries, to forget the purpose for which they were created by You. Do not allow the seeds of distrust to take hold of their immortal souls. Remind all the workers that in the fields, in factories, in mines, and in scientific laboratories, they are not working, rejoicing, or suffering alone, but at their side is Jesus, to sustain them, to dry the sweat of their brow, giving value to their toil. Teach them to turn work into a very high instrument of sanctification as You did. Amen.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Catholic prayers for Employment   Catholic prayers for Employment Icon_minitimeSam 28 Déc - 11:25

Prayer for finding a job

Here is a small daily prayer for a specific intention.

GOD Lord my God, I worship you and adore you. Lord you have said, “Your Father and Mother may abandon you, but I will never abandon you. “

I believe in you and so I surrender all fears, anxieties and worries into your hands. Lord, I believe in your eternal love. Cover me with your love and let me experience your grace. I pray for the following intention… (Mention your intention here). If you will Lord and if it will be for my goodness, I humbly pray that you may grant me my request. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Catholic prayers for Employment   Catholic prayers for Employment Icon_minitimeSam 28 Déc - 11:26

Prayer for Job Seekers

Gracious and loving God, you know our need for meaningful work. Send your Holy Spirit to guide those who are searching for employment. Help them to recognize the gifts and talents you have given them.

Deepen their desire to follow your will. Inspire them as they contact potential employers. Give them patience as they wait for responses. Shelter them from feelings of rejection. Protect them from discouragement. Give them courage to overcome fear.

Shower on them the graces they need to persevere. Let this time of searching become an opportunity to grow in faith, to cultivate the virtue of hope, and to experience your healing love. We ask this through Chirst our Lord. Amen
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Catholic prayers for Employment   Catholic prayers for Employment Icon_minitime

Catholic prayers for Employment
Page 1 sur 1