Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

WHAT VETS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

WHAT VETS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW Empty
MessageSujet: WHAT VETS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW   WHAT VETS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 2:34

JUNE 23, 2012

Every once in a while, when a professional or other person of interest is in the public eye, we listen to their story, but we can't help but wonder if we're hearing the whole truth. How do we know if they are telling us the whole story … or only the parts they want us to know?

A while back, a popular magazine ran a story that really caught my attention. It was entitled, "What Doctors Don't Want You to Know". That issue of the magazine was very popular.

The story was not about veterinarians. It was about "people doctors" (physicians that treat humans). But apparently it got a lot of people thinking about how that same question applied to vets. After the article ran, I had a few friends ask me, "If there are things that physicians don't want you to know, then what is it that veterinarians don't want you to know?"

That question really got me thinking.

This is a question that veterinarians may not want to talk about, but one that pet owners really do want to have answered. So, I asked our very good friend, the Irreverent Veterinarian columnist, to consider this important topic and tell us what he thought. Actually, I think the Irreverent Vet thought I was crazy because my phone call wasn't returned. But I was persistent, and a few days ago this article arrived in my inbox. Check it out and find out:
What Veterinarians Don't Want You To Know

Give it a read and let me know what you think.

All my best,

Dr. Jon

P.S. If you have a minute – take our survey and tell us what you think it is that vets don't want you to know. I'd be interested to get your thoughts on this issue. Go to:
Survey – What Vets Don't Want Dog Owners to Know.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

WHAT VETS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW
Page 1 sur 1