Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

pan con chocolate vegano

AuteurMessage
vegan
Grand sage
Grand sage
vegan

pan con chocolate vegano Empty
MessageSujet: pan con chocolate vegano   pan con chocolate vegano Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév - 8:47

Pains au Chocolat Vegan

Ingrédients :

Une pâte à croissant
Quelques bâtonnets de chocolat , voir instruction plus ba
Un peu de lait de soja et sirop d’agave pour la dorure

Suivre le même processus que pour la fabrication des croissants, sauf qu’au lieu de faire des triangles, il faudra couper des rectangles de la largeur des bâtonnets en chocolat.
Déposer 1 bâtonnet de chocolat à 1.5 cm du bord supérieur de chaque rectangle, replier la pâte sur le bâtonnet, placer un deuxième bâtonnet et roulez le restant de pâte sans appuyer. Faire cette opération pour tous les autres rectangles.
Déposer les pains au chocolat (fermeture en dessous) sur une plaque de cuisson munie d’une feuille de papier sulfurisé et recouvrir d’un film alimentaire sans serrer. Laisser monter la pâte durant 2h30 dans un endroit chaud (n’oubliez pas notre amie la salle de bain).

Quand le temps est écoulé, préchauffer le four à 190°.

A l’aide d’un pinceau en silicone, badigeonnez délicatement les pains au chocolat avec le mélange de lait de soja et sirop d’agave.
Enfourner durant 15 à 20 minutes en surveillant de temps en temps la cuisson, il ne faut pas qu’ils soient trop cuits !
Laisser refroidir et déguster.

*Pour réaliser des bâtonnets de chocolat, faire fondre (au bain-marie) 100 à 200 gr de chocolat noir à maximum 70% de cacao. Verser le chocolat dans une poche à douille, sans découper la sortie. Laisser le chocolat se raffermir durant 1 à 2 heures. Vérifier de temps en temps qu’il ne soit pas trop dur. Il faut qu’il soit comme une ganache tendre.

Couper la sortie de la poche et sur une feuille de papier sulfurisée, façonner vos bâtonnets. Essayez de les faire de la même longueur.

Garder au frais pour qu’ils soient totalement dur.

(cliquez sur l’image pour l’afficher)

Dernière édition par vegan le Mar 21 Fév - 8:15, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
vegan
Grand sage
Grand sage
vegan

MessageSujet: Re: pan con chocolate vegano   pan con chocolate vegano Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév - 8:57

Chocolate Breakfast Rolls

A version of pain au chocolat for breakfast. I've included a vegan version in this so read the note carefully. When the recipe calls for the non ...

Ingredients:
Serves: 6
Yield:
12 12.0 12Servings Size
rolls
Update

rolls
Units: US | Metric
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
1 pinch sugar
1⁄3; cup warm water
1 cup warm milk or 1 cup soymilk
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup unsalted butter or ¼ cup canola oil
1 large eggs or 1 tablespoon flax seed
¼ cup water , see note
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
3 -3 ¼ cups unbleached white flour
6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
cooking spray or oil
Directions:
1The water and milk should be 105F to 115°F. 2This recipe requires an egg wash. That is simply a beaten egg. IF you are Vegan use 1 tsp cornstarch and 3 tbsp soymilk. 3NOTE IMPORTANT: In place of the egg use the 1 tbsp flax seed mixed in the 1/4 cup water, see note if you are vegan. Also for vegan use warm soy milk. 4In a small bowl proof your yeast in the warm water. 5In bowl using whisk or mixer with paddle, combine milk, sugar, butter, egg, vanilla, salt, and 1 cup of the flour. Beat hard for 1 minute. Add yeast mixture and 1/2 cup more flour. Beat again for 1 minute. Add remaining flour 1/4 cup at a time to form a very soft dough that almost clears sides of the bowl. 6And listen? Whisk won't do this completely. Keep a wooden spoon handy to use in place. 7Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. To prevent sticking add flour about 1 tbsp at a time. Wife simply grabs a handful when she does this in baking -- until you have LOTS of experience? Use the tablespoons Cover dough with a damp towel and let rest on work surface for 30 to 45 minutes. 8Lightly spray two baking sheets. Divide dough in half and roll each portion into a 12-inch round then cut each round into 6 wedges. 9Break chocolate into 12 equal pieces. Place a portion of chocolate at the wide end of a dough wedge and roll up, forming a crescent. Repeat with remaining dough and chocolate. 10Arrange 6 crescents on each baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature about 30 minutes. or you can place in refrigerator overnight to rise. Loosely cover with double layer of plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray. 11Twenty minutes before baking, preheat oven to 375F and brush tops of crescents with eggwash, if desired. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes on the sheet before serving.

Dernière édition par vegan le Sam 11 Fév - 1:01, édité 1 fois
vegan
Grand sage
Grand sage
vegan

MessageSujet: Re: pan con chocolate vegano   pan con chocolate vegano Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév - 8:59

Vegan Croissants/Pain au Chocolat
Posted on February 25, 2008 by zeke
What better to do on a lazy Sunday than spend all day on a baking project? I was inspired by Ariel’s gift of tubes of almond paste. I’ve made croissants before, and I like to vary them a bit by rolling some chocolate in the middle to make pain au chocolat. Adding a little roll of almond paste makes them a delectable vegan pastry that would satisfy anyone.

There’s lots of tricks to making decent croissants. The first step is to knead 3 sticks of earth balance with about 1/4 cup of flour. It’s important to get this mixture smooth, because any chunks of butter will later break through the layers of dough. Form the butter into a 6×6″ square on some foil and put it in the fridge to chill.

The next step is to create a simple yeast dough. Use 2 cups of warmed soymilk, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 teaspoons salt, 2 tablespoons (or packets) yeast, and 4 cups flour. Mix well, knead (adding more flour as needed), put it back in the bowl, and refrigerate.

A few hours later after the butter has firmed up and the dough has risen in the fridge, you’re ready for the next step. The idea here is that the dough and the butter have about the same consistency. Knead and roll out the dough into a square about twice the size of the butter, and place the butter on top.

Fold in each corner like you’re wrapping a present. Keeping everything well floured, turn it upside down and start rolling out into a long rectangle, about three times as long as it is wide.

If the butter starts squeezing out, everything is too warm and return it to the fridge for a while. If the butter seems too hard and starts breaking through the dough, it’s too cold–let it warm up a bit. Fold in thirds, bringing each end in (like a letter). Again, keeping things well floured roll out again into a rectangle. This time fold into fourths–fold each end to the middle then close the whole thing like a book. Things will really be warming up by now, so wrap tightly in plastic wrap and return to the fridge for a good hour.

Unwrap and roll out again into a rectangle. Fold in thirds. Wrap and return in to the fridge for 3-5 hours, or longer (overnight would be fine).

You’re now ready for the final roll. It’s really important to keep things cold at this point. I let a bunch of ice cubes melt on my counter for a while–if you have a marble slab by all means use it. Unwrap, and roll out into a large square/rectangle until things are about 1/4 inch thick. Cut into triangles with a sharp knife, place them on cookie sheets, and return to the fridge.

At this point you can simply roll them up into croissants. I took about half and added a roll of almond paste (marzipan works fine too) and some chunks of bittersweet chocolate.

Place them on a cookie sheet, let rise an additional hour, and bake at about 400 for 15-20 minutes. They’re great right out of the oven, but they actually get more flaky as they cool.

They turned out pretty well this time. I had a few issues–my triangles were a bit more like right triangles than the isosceles ones that work best. I sort of rolled each one individually to make them more in the right shape. My first few ended up a bit ugly, but by the end they looked great. The other problem was my oven heats much more from the bottom than the top–even on a high rack in a well-preheated oven, the bottoms got brown too fast. I flipped them with about 5 minutes to go and they ended up looking fine.

I also have about a third of them in the freezer (unbaked) for a later occasion! I’ll let you know how they turn out.

Advertisement
Like this:
LikeBe the first to like this post. This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged almonds, baking, chocolate, cooking., croissants, pastry, vegan. Bookmark the permalink.
← Roasted Asparagus
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: pan con chocolate vegano   pan con chocolate vegano Icon_minitime

pan con chocolate vegano
Page 1 sur 1