Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Empty
MessageSujet: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 7:10

Bible evidence that CHRIST JESUS ain't His Father GOD

matthew 28 , JESUS ain’t GOD : 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth

Bible mark 1 , king james version

1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

mark 3 11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.

🐰 hiya 🐰 please share for mankind to get out of beelzebuth ' s false deceiving lie , false demonic doctrine that JESUS is suppozedly the Creator GOD 🐰 apparently, saints who worship CHRIST go to Heaven anyway 🐰 but, it's so much better that you worship GOD and not His Son 🐰 for the perfect will of the Creator GOD is for the earthlings humans to worship Him and to not worship anybody else nor His Son 🐰 pleaze pass this to loads of our brethren on the whole earth 🐰 pass this everywhere please + with all your contacts : facebook , blogs , email , twitter , private messages, watsap , chats , text messages, sites, forums , social networks, sites 🐰 comments 🐰 thank you all enormously 🐰 may GOD make You worship Him and give you all salvation 🐰 why passing this : to help our brothers and sisters out who're living in lucifer's lie, his false so called planetary ' reality'

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 7:26

2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

mark 10 Bible

46 And when he [JESUS ] had sent them away, he departed into a mountain to pray.36 And he said unto them, What would ye that I should do for you?37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.38 But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

they never say thou art GOD, they always sya thou art the Son of GOD 🐰 evil spirits, people 🐰 everybody 🐰 GOD also says His Son is His Son 🐰 that says it all

Bible mark 10 47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.48 And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.49 And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.50 And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.

you can not be GOD and be son of anyone 🐰 you're either GOD either not GDO and a son of somebody 🐰 if JESUS is son of david, he can not be GOD 🐰 they call JESUS ' LORD', 'Son of david' , 'JESUS' , meaning JESUS is not GOD 🐰 He' s Lord and son of GOD and 'son of david' 🐰 if people would 've called JESUS 'GOD' HE'd be GOD and if they had not called Him 'JESUS' 🐰 or if they had called Him ' GOD JESUS'

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 7:31

Holy Bible luke 6 12 And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

luke 6 2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye that which is not lawful to do on the sabbath days?3 And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;4 How he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the shewbread, and gave also to them that were with him; which it is not lawful to eat but for the priests alone?5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

You can't be GOD and the Son of GOD 💜 you're either one or the other 💜 JESUS never says I am GOD or GOD bla bla meaning = Me 💜 JESUS does not say GOD = ME= JESUS, am Lord of the sabbath , but ME = JESUS = Son of GOD & Son of man, am Lord of the sabbath < this says it all : CHRIST is not His Father GOD

luke 6 luke 6 35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

CHRIST doesn't say I am kind 💜 HE says ==== HE ==== is kind 💜 referring to His ABBA Father 💜 not referring to Himself 💜 therefore, JESUS is not GOD

CHRIST said = luke 20 36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

if CHRIST had been the Creator, the Father, HE would have said when he calleth , not : when he calleth the Lord 💜 and CHRIST would' ve said : for I am not the GOD of the dead, rather than : HE is not the GOD of the dead 💜 so CHRIST is saying HE is not the Father

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 7:36

Bible john 1 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Lluke 23 46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

john 1 29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

It always says ' JESUS' not ' GOD' nor 'Creator ' nor ' Father ' 💜 Lamb of GOD can't be both GOD both Lamb 💜 if YOU're the Lamb then You ain't the Father , for these two status are distinct 💜 just like I'm the husband of my wife 💜 you cannot be both the wife & the husband, for these are two different status 💜

john 1 30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.

If JESUS CHRIST was GOD, john would not have said a man and he was before me 💜 because many men have been before him 💜 and so he would have said he is the Creator, the one who was before all men 💜 not just one man before john , just like there were many men before JESUS 💜 you do not call GOD ' a man ' 💜 therefore JESUS CHRIST isn't GOD

john 1 32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. 33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

who is the one who sent john to baptize ? GOD right ? 💜 if GOD had sent Himself to baptize, He would have told john , that the one in whom the Spirit would descend was Himself : but GOD did not do that 💜 because HE sent His Son to baptize 💜 and john says that this is the Son of GOD 💜 He does not say this is the Father, the Creator 💜 therefore JESUS is not GOD

john 1 36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

john doesn't hide things anything to mankind for he is no liar and is a good servant of GOD and of JESUS CHRIST 💜 so why would john sin telling us a 'lie' supposedly ? 💜 telling us this is the Lamb of GOD if this is not the Lamb of GOD? but GOD Himself ? 💜 because john is telling the truth : He sees JESUS CHRIST, the Son of GOD, so that is what he says to the world : this is the Lamb of GOD

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 7:45

Bible john 1 41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

here another truth, no liars 🎺 they say this is the Messiah , the CHRIST 🎺 CHRIST is the Name of the Holy One of GOD, the Holy Son of GOD 🎺 Mesisah is JESUS 🎺 does the Bible say the Messiah is GOD? I don't think so : the Bible says the Messiah is the Son of GOD 🎺 this people have not said, we have found GOD, the Father

Bible john 1 3 All things were made by him (= JESUS CHRIST ); and without him was not any thing made that was made.

this means that GOD the Creator of all things have made all stuff though CHRIST 🎺 because , this verse doesn't say JESUS made nothing without JESUS 🎺 but it's the passive form : anything made that was made, not the active form 🎺 JESUS made any thing that HE made 🎺 meaning, it was all made and controlled by someone else : the Creator 🎺 so the Creator made all stuff with CHRIST 🎺 but CHRIST did not made all stuff 🎺 GOD made all stuff  

Bible john 1 12 But as many as received him [ JESUS] , to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

this verse don't say to them JESUS gave power to become : : His :: Sons , but to become < Sons of GOD 🎺 meaning JESUS is not GOD 🎺 again it does not say the will of man, but of :: His:: will, no, it says : but the will of GOD 🎺 which means this verse is speaking about two people : Jesus and the Father 🎺 so JESUS ain't the Father 🎺 because if the one who has written this speaks about 'GOD CHRIST' then why then does not he say 'HE ' or "Him" ? but ' GOD ' ? 🎺 as if referring of 1 person at the beginning, and then referring to another person at the end ? 🎺 if he's speaking about the very same person ? 🎺 because he's referring to two people : JESUS and His GOD

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 7:54

john 1 17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him

Grace truth came by JESUS < again, this verse and plenty of verses don’t clearly say : this JESUS we’re speaking to you about, iS !! GOD!! 🐬 HE’s just ‘JESUS’! they refuse to say this JESUS is xxxxx GOD xxxxx!!! Why would they not say this ? ? 🐬 because HE is not GOD ! !!!! 🐬 why keep it secret ? 🐬 if JESUS was GOD ?? 🐬 no human being has seen GOD, but CHRIST, His Son : this definitely is saying CHRIST ain’t the Creator, because it’s obvious that the Father has seen the Father 🐬 the only one who has seen GOD is GOD Himself 🐬 ok, no need to say this ✍ then if this sentence says that the Son has seen GOD, this means that the Son = 1, the Father = another 1 ✍ so the Son, who is one person, has seen the Father, which is another person ✍ because you are not going to say, nobody has seen that man who lives by himself in the forest ✍ the only one who has seen this man, is 🐬 himself 🐬 again, this sentence does not say : the Father has seen the Father, or GOD has seen GOD, the Creator has seen the Creator x no x this verse says xxxxx the only begotten Son x x x x x has seen the Father ✍ meaning, the Son is the Son 🐬 they call ‘GOD’ “ the Son” 🐬 so the Son ain’t GOD  

john 2 2 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

Bibl john 2 : 12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.

'the CREATOR GOD'' has a mommy ? 🐬 no HE does not ✍ then CHRIST JESUS isn't the FATHER ✍ there was no human , woman , man, before the Creator ✍ so if CHRIST has got  a momma, then HE can not be the Creator ✍ The Creator does not and cat not have brothers & sisters ✍ Creator has got only children ✍ then if JESUS has brethren, HE is not GOD ✍ Bible never says CHRIST has children ✍ Bible says CHRIST has sisters, brothers

john 2 22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

HE as risen = passive form 🐬 meaning somebody has risen CHRIST from the dead 🐬 He didn't raised Himself ? 🐬 because the active form has not been used, saying JESUS raised Himself but JESUS was risen ✍ then somebody greater than Him, has risen Him from the dead ✍ the Bible says that < < < < GOD < < < has risen CHRIST from the dead ✍ then GOD is GOD and CHRIST ain't GOD

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 8:01

john 5 17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

this is odd because being Holy only begotten Son of GOD don't make YOU GOD 🐻 or equal with GOD 🐻 so that's odd that these people thought that 🐻 because if you say this is the brethren of that president 🐻 does this make him president also ? no or her mom is muslim but she is atheist 🐻 does this make that atheist a muslim 🐻 no ; then a Father is a Father, a Son is a Son 🐻 so no this doesn't make CHRIST JESUS equal with His ABBA Father 🐻 in all thise verses JESUS CHRIST is showing how He's the sON OF GOD, the Son of man , inferior to GOD 🐻 and that he did not came by Himself, inventing, deciding, everything 🐻 He did not come by His own will, but by obedience to GOD 🐻 JESUS did not said whatever HE wanted, what came to his mind 🐻 He ' s just super obedient to His Father 🐻 so He says what His ABBA wants 🐻 ect ect; JESUS is clearly showing HE's obeying to the Will of His perfect GOD 🐻 when You're not doing what you want, but what your master wants, you're showing you're a servant serving the one which is above you 🐻 that is what JESUS is doing 🐻 He ain't giving commands to GOD; HE's not more than GOD 🐻 GDO is not subjected to CHRIST 🐻 GOD is not obeying to CHRIST 🐻 it's the other way around 🐻 then if you're in submission, obedience to your master and if you got a master, then you can not be the all-powerful GOD of Heaven 🐻 thus CHRIST JESUS isn't GOD

JESUS here clearly says he who believe my Father = the one who sent me 🐻 this means Father= more important than Son < because CHRIST has not said he who believes on me and not on the Father, it don't matter whether you believe on the Father or not, you got to believe on the Son , no 🐻 JESUS hasn't said this 🐻 JESUS has said he that believe son the ç ç ç ç Father ççç has eternal life 🐻 very significant 🐻 meaning JESUS is saying the Father is bigger than He is 🐻 or he would just have said, if HE was the Father; he that believes on ç ç Me çç has life eternal

all these verses are speaking about two, not one 🐻 two different entities 🐻 if JESUS was GOD and GDO was JESUS, these verses would say or Father or Son, not both 🐻 but why would you speak about 1 same entity saying the Father bla bla the Son, and the Son bla bla the Father ? ? 🐻 as if referring to two different entities ?? 🐻 JESUS is saying that His Father gives all power to Him, power to raise the dead, as the Father raises the dead, ect ect 🐻 it’s not a power from JESUS 🐻 it's His Father who has given Him all the power 🐻 so if the FATHER hadn’t given CHRIST all the power, Christ would be powerless

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 8:05

Bible john 10 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

john 10 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

john 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

john 10 25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

throughout all these verses , we can see clearly JESUS is saying that He is not His FATHER GOD ☂ because if You ' re GOD nobody sends You ☂ YOU come for yourself ☂ but if somebody sends you , then you're sent by somebody who's greater than you are x you say you're doing the works of Your ABBA FATHER ☂ You don't say LORD CHRIST that you do Your own works x because you did not come out with the idea of these works ☂ but Your FATHER commended You to do these works ☂ Your FATHER is Your GOD and HE is bigger than you LORD CHRIST ☂ and once again, YOU say : I am the Sn of GOD x when YOU had the opportunity to say : I am GOD ☂ which YOU did not say because you don't lie !!

You say Your Father GOD loves You JESUS x ? ? You call your own self Father ?? !! no !! are You CHRIST saying You ' re Your Father and the Son of Your Father, and You're the Father of CHRIST and CHRIST ?? ! no !! You're speaking about someone else : ! GOD !

who gave You CHRIST JESUS the power to lay down Your life ?? << Your GOD and FATHER ! not Yourself ☂ as You're a creature of GOD, and not GOD ☂ ain't nobody can do anything without the Father ☂ so here LORD CHRIST, You say that Your Father gave You the power to lay down Your life & to take it again , and so that You are not all powerful GOD who had Yourself that power ☂ and You're saying Your obeying to the commandments Your ABBA Father GOD has given You ☂ You have not invented these commandments ☂ they are not from You but from Your Father GOD ☂ again CHRIST You 're talking about GOD saying ☂ the Father ☂ and not saying ☂me ☂ .

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 8:10

Yourself CHRIST say You do not do the works that you do in Your own Name, but you do the works in Your ABBA Father ' s Name x GOD the CREATOR doesn't come in other human's names !! 🌱 He's greater than all men !! 🌱 but You Lord CHRIST, are not greater than the Creator ( but You're greater than all humans), and YOU do not the works in Your name, but in Your Father's name, which means YOU ain't greater than the Creator and so the Creator is greater than You are Lord Jesus Christ ☂ because if any man comes in another man's name He is less than that man 🌱 if any one comes in His own name than He is greater than all : only the Creator can come in His own Name ☂ nobody can come in their own name , expect GOD 🌱 so if Jesus You don’t come in Your Name, but in GOD's Name, then You ain't GOD Lord Christ

john 10 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Again Lord Jesus Christ you ain’t saying my works but the works of my Father? ☂ for You’re obedient not to Yourself! But to Your GOD 🌱 YOU concentrate on the Father, as You always mention Him x and You say to believe that the Father is in You x which means, again, that You put the light on the Father, not on Yourself 🌱 You want all men to come to You, yes, but to the Father more importantly! ! !! ☂ YOU don’t just say come to ME, and ignore the ABBA FATHER ☂ but You want Lord Jesus all men to come to YOU to be able to come to Your GOD ☂ because no human can come only to You 🌱 no man must come just to You ☂ we all must come to Your Father, but through You ☂ impossible to come to Your Father not through You 🌱 so You care about the Father ☂ we can not deny that 🌱 You truly desire all man to come to Your Father 🌱 You really want the glory for Your Father ☂ not just for Yourself Lord Jesus

Bible john 9 42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 8:16

john 20 17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Saints = born again Christians who are CHRIST 's disciples say : we are children of Jesus 💙 here Jesus says He is brother of His brethren , not Father of His brethren 💙 here on the contrary, Jesus Christ says His GOD is their Father, not Himself 💙 and that His GOD is their GOD, not Himself 💙 how could GOD have a GOD ??? ? ? !!! !! JESUS CHRIST isn't GOD 💙 how could GOD have a Father ?? there is nobody before GOD I GOD was the 1st t exist!! 💙 so Jesus can’t be God 💙 because before JESUS, was GOD His Father

Bible acts 7 55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

here, the disciples that he sees JESUS at the right hand of GOD 💙 meaning Jesus has one body and GOD has one body also 💙 because the disciple didn't say i saw JESUS standing at His own right hand, which doesn't make any sense 💙 so He sees two beings 💙 the Creator and the Son of the Creator 💙 therefore Christ isn't the Creator

Bible acts 9 Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

saul has not said JESUS is GOD 💙 saul has said JESUS is Son of GOD 💙 the disciples lying ? 💙 hiding stuff ? no : just saying the truth

Bible acts 9 27 But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus

saul has seen JESUS CHRIST 💙 the Scriptures say nobody has seen GOD 💙 but several have seen JESUS 💙 therefore JESUS can not be GOD

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 8:23

Bible acts 10 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

this is not saying He was God 🎼 but , this is saying = God was in Him, God was inside of Him 🎼 so Jesus is not God ❤ you see, this is not saying, Christ was healing the sick, and doing good, because, of course 🎼 He was God 🎼 no ❤ but because : God was in Him ❤ God never left Him ❤ because without God ' s presence, CHRIST could not have done these good, and these healings ❤ it's just like pastors , apostles, disciples ❤ they are able to heal , to do good, miracles, because both CHRIST and GOD are with them ❤ without GOD & JESUS, they could have done none thing ❤ so here it says incredibly clearly that Jesus is not God

Bible 1 corinthians 8 6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

this sentence says it all 🔊 it makes everything clear if you had doubts about whether the Son or the Father were God 🔊 this verse says that the Father is God and so the Son can not be God 🔊 because this verse says : we have one Lord the God the Father, and one Lord Jesus , the Son 🔊 look carefully at the terms used 🔊 the term )=)= Father =)=) is used, to name the Father, the term )) Son == is not used to name the Father 🔊 this clearly means the Son is not God , but the Father is God 🔊 look carefully at the terms used : of whom are all things < Father 🔊 == by== whom are all things < Son 🔊 Father : we )) in)) Him 🎼 Son : we << by<< Him 🔊 it is not the same thing ! then if the Father = the Son and Son = Father, then ?? why this difference of status sated by this verse ?? 🎼 because they are not the same 🎼 if they were the same this verse would have bene like this : to us there is but one God, the Lord Father, of whom are all things, and we in him 🔊 and one God , the Lord Jesus Christ, of whom are all things, and we in him 🎼 so this verse would have said that the Father is the Son, they are the same, the same status 🔊 but as this verse is saying different things about those 2 🔊 just like you say these two are sisters 🔊 this is nancy and this is stacey 🔊 they can be incredibly similar, but they’re two different people 🎼 with different how to say this, different stuff done, different minds, different thoughts , different desires, different status! because the child of nancy is not the child of stacey 🎼 nancy’s child is the niece / nephew of stacey 🔊 you see, different statuses 🔊 just like the children of God are not the children of Christ 🔊 they are the mothers, brothers, sisters of Jesus : just like Jesus says 🔊 He don’t say my children, but children of God 🔊 you see ! so children of His Father, so His brethren, not His children 🔊

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 8:49

Bible hebrews 1

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

these verses prove that JESUS is not GOD the Father and that JESUS is the Son of GOD the Father 🔊 because GOD can't be sited at His own right hand 🔊 and GOD can't speak to humanity through Himself, but through someone else 🔊 and , You do not make the world by yourself, but by someone else 🔊 and CHRIST You sat down at the right hand of Your Father 🌿 so you sat down at the right hand of the Creator, Your Creator 🌿 so CHRIST You can 't possibly be the Creator 🌿 because the Creator can't be seated at His own right hand 🌿 the Creator God cannot have two bodies 🌿 so somebody else is seated at the Creator’s right hand : You Lord Christ

hebrews 1

6 And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

👉 this don't mean Christ Jesus is God ? this is a bad translation ? 🐷 because God You would never asked anyone to sin ! ! 👐 by worshipping anyone else but You Holy Father 👉 the word probably was: honor, or glorify 👐 not worship 👉 because why would You desire that angels worship not You but someone else ? 👐 this proves CHRIST ain't You Holy ABBA, because, He ' s the first begotten , He was born as a baby, in a human's tummy 👉 👉 God You can't be begotten, You ain't a creature, You're the Creator 👉 YOU cannot have been born as a baby, like Christ 👉 proving that as Christ was born as a baby He's a human but You God are not a human 👉 because a human is created by God 👉 therefore, You wouldn't be God if you had been born as a human, as a baby , in somebody's stomach 👉

hebrews 1 8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

👐 ? bad translation ? 👐 Holy ABBA You can't call God someone else then Yourself 👐 the word could've been Son, or Jesus etc.; not GOD 👐 the next verse says Your God 👐 which means, ? GOD calls His Son God ? 👐 which means there are two GODS ??? ?? 👐 no 👐 there is a problem here 👐 there is one God 👐 and He 's the Father 👐 because God says in the Old Testament, that there is one GOD 👐 Himself 👐 and only one God , and He repeats that so many times in the Old Testament 👐 the New Testament says also, there is one GOD or one Lord or something 👐

and this verse that GOD You're speaking this to Your Son 🏆 it says : Son, it doesn't say You GOD are saying this to : GOD 🏆 hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above 🏆 thy fellows🏆 Heavenly Father You can ‘t have fellows 🍊 only human creatures can have fellows 🍊 if so called’ GOD JESUS ‘ has fellows < then He’s a man, so Jesus can not be God 🍊 for God You , if You had been talking to Yourself, about Yourself wouldn’t have said fellows, but perhaps : creatures or children 🍊 and GOD You can’t anoint Thy own self with oil of gladness above the born again Christians for You’re already infinitely above every human being on earth 🍊 so tis verse is peculiar, bizarre , because it seems to be saying that You aren’t above the Christians, but had to anoint Yourself above them all 🍊 and these fellows, who are they 🍊 they seem to be the brothers and sisters of CHRIST JESUS 🍊 which means : the born again saints 🍊 the born again are the

brethren or brothers and sisters of CHRIST JESUS 🍊 Creator God You can not have brothers and sisters, brethren 🍊 but JESUS can have brethren, brothers & sisters and has brethren, brothers & sisters 🍊 and Creator God You can ‘t have fellows because You’re not a man, You’re not a human 🍊 and JESUS CHRIST is a man, He’s a divine human so << JESUS CHRIST can have fellows 🍊 because saying GOD’s fellows would mean : GOD is at the human’s level 🍊 no God isn’t at the human’s levels 🍊 GOD is infinitely more than a mere human 🍊 but as JESUS was born as a human creature, and the humans are human creatures: JESUS when He was in this planet, was at the same level as humans ? they = humans, Jesus = humans 🍊 therefore, this is why the Holy Scriptures talk about JESUS’s fellows 🍊 so this verse is saying that : Jesus Christ is not God

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 9:15

Bible hebrews 3 3 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

You cannot be both apostle, high priest, and Creator of all things and GOD 👉 CHRIST is high priest, apostle, therefore He is not Creator nor God 👉 His ABBA is the Creator God 👉 because an apostle and a high priest try to bring the lost to God 🍩 it'd be nonsense, irrational, it wouldn't make any sense to think that GOD is trying to bring Himself to the lost, by Himself being apostle and high priest and God = !! ! ! ! ? ? ? ?? 🍩 for high priests and apostles aren't God, aren't gods 🍩 they're servants of GOD 🍩 if GOD You were high priest and apostle < You wouldn't be GOD because You have twelve apostles and they are not GOD and You have high priests and they aren't You God 🍩

hebrews 3 5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; 6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

how could the Holy Creator GOD be a Son ? GOD is not a Son 👉 GOD is the ABBA Father 👉 therefore, CHRIST JESUS can not be the Holy Creator 👉 for he is the 👉 👉 Son 👉 👉 👉 👉 of GOD 👉 if Christ You’re a son over Your house < You are not God 🍩 because God is the 🍩 🍩 Father 🍩 🍩 over His own house, isn’t it, Holy God ? 🍩 a son is just a Son, but a father is more than a son 🍩 a father has more , I don’t know more what 🍩 more ?authority? ? bigger role? Than a son 🍩 the son is not the ruler of the house 🍩 the father is the ruler of the house 🍩 the master, the chief is always the father, never the son, never the father’s kids 🍩 this verse is saying that JESUS You’re the son of the born again saints 🍩 how could GOD be the son of the born again saints ? ?! ! 🍩 this is not rational, insane , illogical 🍩 the Father God is the 🍩 GOD 🍩 of the born again saints, the 🍩 Father 🍩 of the born again saints 🍩 but JESUS says in the Holy Scriptures = Bible that < He is the son, the brother of the born again saints 🍩 so the female born again saints are JESUS’s mothers so JESUS is their Son 🍩 but GOD can’t be the son of the female born again and the female born again can’t be the moms of GOD 🍩 but they can be JESUS’s moms , according to the Bible 🍩 therefore, it’s so clear that CHRIST isn’t GOD 🍩

Bible matthew 12 : 46

46While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

If God had sisters + brothers He couldn’t be GOD 📱 because GOD is the Father and the Father can’t have brothers & sisters 📱 but as the SON JESUS is the Son , Son of GOD < He can have sisters + brothers, brethren 📱 and He can have a mother or mothers = the Christians < His disciples📱 therefore, of JESUS CHRIST has sisters & brothers, brethren, and is the brother of his brothers and sisters and is the son of his mothers then JESUS is evidently not the Creator God

JESUS has sisters & brothers , GOD can ‘t have brothers and sisters📱 therefore CHRIST JESUS isn’t GOD I Bible says JESUS CHRIST You’re the Prince of peace 📱 if someone is the Prince < then someone else is the King 📱 for Prince is not the biggest thing there is in the universe: there’s bigger than prince = there’s King 📱 so somebody else than You Jesus is King <<<< God
whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven You said JESUS 📱 You di not say whosoever shall do the will of Myself or of me the Father , but the will of someone other than You < the Father GOD 📱 if you were the Father JESUS, You’d say : I’m the Father, me the Father, perhaps 📱 You wouldn’t be speaking about Yourself at the 3rd persona 📱 You’d say Me not Him 📱

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 9:28

JESUS never said He was GOD 👉 when JESUS said born again Saints and Him are one dont mean they're CHRIST 👉 when JESUS says when a man and a woman are married they are one, dont mean the man's the woman and the woman's the man 👉 they're different creatures 👉 JESUS never meant to say He was GOD, He meant to say GOD's in Him👉 They are different , separate 👉 just like born again saints are in JESUS and JESUS is in them👉 don’t mean they're JESUS and don't mean JESUS's them

matthew 13 56 King James Bible

And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?

King James Bible mark 6 : 3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

matthew 13 53 53When Jesus had finished these parables, He withdrew from that place. 54Coming to His hometown, He taught the people in their synagogue, and they were astonished. “Where did this man get such wisdom and miraculous powers?” they asked. 55“Isn’t this the carpenter’s son? Isn’t His mother’s name Mary, and aren’t His brothers James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas? 56Aren’t all His sisters with us as well? Where then did this man get all these things?” 57And they took offense at Him.

But Jesus said to them, “Only in his hometown and in his own household is a prophet without honor.” 58And He did not do many miracles there, because of their unbelief.

here CHRIST JESUS is saying He's a prophet of GOD 🐙 GOD can't possibly be a prophet 🐙 for GOD is infinitely more and infinitely above all the prophets 🐙 GOD is GOD 🐙 a prophet is a creature of GOD 🐙 a human being who's bringing and teaching the Gospel, the Word of GOD to the people living on planet earth 🐙 or something like that ? 🐙 JESUS is not talking about somebody else here : He’s talking bout Himself because He’s in Nazareth = His hometown I so He’s saying that Himself = JESUS isn’t loved, liked, honored or something, is despised, not trusted in, not believed in etc. , in His hometown 🐙 and these verses say JESUS is a man , twice 🐙 GOD isn’t a man 🐙 as CHRIST You’re saying here You have a hometown and a household < You aren’t GOD because GOD does not and can not have a household nor a hometown 🐙 for the earth is His footstool 🐙 GOD don’t live in a house, nor in a town 🐙 GOD has created the whole entire universe 🐙 HE’s created every single household, town of planet earth 🐙 God isn’t a human creature to live in a town nor home

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son   JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son Icon_minitime

JESUS ain't Creator 🐰 His Father is🐰worship Father not Son
Page 1 sur 1