Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct - 12:56

october 27 2018 Ask Free People to Drop Mohair!

https://secure.petaasia.com/page/28750/donate/1?ea.tracking.id=2&ea.url.id=1484408

We've made great progress towards ending cruelty to goats for mohair, but we need to keep the pressure on Free People to get on board. Will you ask the retailer to drop the cruelly obtained material? Take Action Now .Released earlier this year, a PETA Asia investigation of angora goat farms in South Africa revealed that workers tormented the terrified, defenceless animals, dragging them by the horns and pinning them down to shear them. They handled the goats carelessly, leaving cuts on their faces and bodies. Workers were seen slashing some goats' throats while the animals were fully conscious. After the disturbing abuse was exposed, the country's National Council of SPCAs charged four goat farmers with cruelty to animals. The police are investigating and will submit the case to the national prosecutor. Please call on Free People to join the hundreds of brands – including Topshop, ASOS, and H&M – that have already ditched mohair.

Take Action Now
Thanks for speaking up for goats.

https://secure.peta.org.uk/page/23796/action/1?utm_source=PETA%20UK::E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert&utm_campaign=1018::skn::PETA%20UK::E-Mail::mohair::::aa%20em&ea.url.id=1557771
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct - 12:56

Octopuses Caged and Drugged for 'Science'

https://secure.peta.org.uk/page/17044/action/1?utm_source=PETA%20UK::E-Mail&utm_medium=Alert&utm_campaign=1018::viv::PETA%20UK::E-Mail::octopusmdma::::aa%20em&ea.url.id=1530172

Following an outlandish study on octopuses, US experimenters want to carry out further testing of psychiatric drugs on these highly intelligent animals – even though the results of animal testing are unreliable and inapplicable to humans. Seven octopuses – four of whom had been drugged with MDMA, or ecstasy – were placed inside a water chamber from which they could access two adjacent chambers: one containing a plastic action figure in a cage and the other an unfamiliar octopus in a cage. The octopuses who had been exposed to MDMA spent more time in the chamber with the unfamiliar octopus than those who hadn't been drugged did, and the experimenters suggest that this indicates an evolutionary link between octopuses' social behaviour and that of humans.This speculation is completely absurd – octopuses are whole individuals, not under-evolved humans. They are so far removed along the evolutionary line from humans that it's inaccurate and ridiculous to make sweeping statements about the development of medical treatments for human-based disorders based on results of tests on octopuses.

Experimenters need to stop thinking up new ways to torment animals in order to obtain funding and instead dedicate themselves to innovative, animal-free science that actually helps humans. Please help by calling on the European Commission and the European Parliament to observe a moratorium on all animal experiments:

Take Action Now
Thank you for your compassion.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct - 12:57

Luke 11 King James Bible

The Lord's Prayer

(Matthew 6:5-15)

1And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

2And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

3Give us day by day our daily bread.

4And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Ask, Seek, Knock
(Matthew 7:7-12)

5And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; 6For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him? 7And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee. 8I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.

9And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 11If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

A House Divided
(Matthew 12:22-30; Mark 3:20-27)

14And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered. 15But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils. 16And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven. 17But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. 18If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. 19And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges. 20But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. 21When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: 22But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. 23He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Return of an Unclean Spirit
(Matthew 12:43-45)

24When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. 25And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. 26Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

True Blessedness
27And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. 28But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

The Sign of Jonah
(Matthew 12:38-42)

29And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet. 30For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation. 31The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. 32The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

The Lamp of the Body
(Matthew 6:22-24)

33No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light. 34The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. 35Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness. 36If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

Woes to Pharisees and Experts in Law
(Matthew 23:1-36)

37And as he spake, a certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat. 38And when the Pharisee saw it, he marvelled that he had not first washed before dinner. 39And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness. 40Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also? 41But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you.

42But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. 43Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets. 44Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

45Then answered one of the lawyers, and said unto him, Master, thus saying thou reproachest us also. 46And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers. 47Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. 48Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. 49Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: 50That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

53And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things: 54Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct - 12:57

Luke 12 King James Bible

The Leaven of the Pharisees

1In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. 3Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Fearing God Alone
(Matthew 10:26-31)

4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. 6Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? 7But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Confessing Christ
(Matthew 10:32-33)

8Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: 9But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God. 10And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven. 11And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: 12For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

The Parable of the Rich Fool
13And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. 14And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you? 15And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. 16And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: 17And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? 18And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. 19And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. 20But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? 21So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Do Not Worry
(Matthew 6:25-34)

22And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. 23The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment. 24Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls? 25And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit? 26If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest? 27Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 28If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith? 29And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. 30For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. 31But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. 32Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

33Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. 34For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Be Ready for Service
(Genesis 6:1-7; Matthew 24:36-51; Mark 13:32-37)

35Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. 38And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

39And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

41Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. 45But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Not Peace, But Division
(Matthew 10:34-36)

49I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? 50But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! 51Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Interpreting the Present Time
(Matthew 16:1-4; Mark 8:11-13)

54And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. 55And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. 56Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

Reconciling with Your Adversary
(Matthew 5:21-26)

57Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right? 58When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison. 59I tell thee, thou shalt not depart thence, till thou hast paid the very last mite.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 12:43

they want to kill us , the luciferians who think they’re god, who rule this world Line of but the only one who truly rules this world is Holy ABBA for they always tell is do a mort le not of exercise only 2 or 1 to 4 Times a week and only 20 or 30m moderate intensity instead of 7 5 or 6 says a week 2 or 1h of super high intensity and eat this which is ´good’ for you, supposedly and don’t eat this don’t do this, which is supposedly bad’ for you , when it’s very excellent for you ect ect and one tu of other things like that why do these luciferians who think they’re god tell is all this because they want to massacre destroy kill 90 percent of the human race and of we do too many exercise or too little exercise and eat what they day is god for us but it’s bas for is ect we nom die you grand they want to control mankind and the 10 percent remain of and they want to send all humans to hell that’s why they want to kill 90 percent of people of planet earth for they know that eating ido g doing WhatsApp

bas for is like eating animals, non intense exercise , not every week and too little Time , it don’t protect human’ s health , it don’t let humans live long enough they’ live almost as mortal as sedentary people for this type of exercise is not intense enough and they lie these ? luciferian? Scientists or at least puppets zombies of Lucifer and of the satanists who control this planer because they always say don’t do intense physical exercise , don’t exercise every day, don’t do hard excercixe which make you sweat and suffer too much not just do a lil , easy when coach , fitness instructors say the opposite they’re telling the truth they’re say you need non intense exercise and family and not 30 m of moderate exercise but 1 to 2h of intense of extreme intense exercise or you want to have like almost cero percent or risk of suffering from diseases such as cancers and live 110 years one or more of course satanic scientists and illuminati and oms ect will tell you mankind to or not exercise

at all ever or exercise 2-4. Says/week non intense exercise such as walking as of this was exercise!! So that you die young of terrible diseases and go to help so they can achieve their horrible goal because with non-intense exercise and not family and too mortal Time you ll beber have a strong organism strong defenses, strong heart strength , muscles strength, body and you ‘ll be more lean, tonified, and you ‘ll ne et be able to be extremely protected against diseases but just perhaps 20 percent protects against diseases, search and sievert of you want to live yo to more than 110 or 120 years old it’s not going to be with the abduce of oms and satanists who rule this world that you’re gonna achieve that because of fitness professionals contradiction them and say of you haven’t suffered horrible, of your not drain in sweating-system, of you’re not exhausted , of you’re heart beat y horribly gasto after and du ring your workout the this workout is bad and you haven’t truly world

l’aube you ve worked y 10 percent of your heart or something with walking or with a beast non intense physical activity but not more and eating animals egos milk is the sale store and exact my like with the exercise thing we humans earth longs call into the satanists trap and luzbel’s trap ( satan) for we believe them every single time just like when they say you can and should get vaccinated , it ain’t dangerous , it don’t kill you > we drink eat every world they say !! we ' re such zombies of luzbel! Such puppies of luzbel and of the luciferians who control this planet !! were so backwards in luzbel’s backwards deceiving fake ´ réality ´ !!!! We think backwards from the truth ! this is the reason why we get vaccinates and years after we die because luzbel and luciferians who rule planer earth have put something poisonous in vaccines so don’t get vaccinated brethren please !!!! Live !! do not die !!!!! So they tell us you should not eat bègues, just a not you should eat so
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 12:44

much animals , things from animals milk from animals you should abois bègues and vegan fiers luciferians and lucifer have Madrid us their folks their zombies so terribly mind washed soil washed heart washed conscience washed brain washed that we eat all their world so we believe that yep we should not eat vegan diet sans eat bègues because satan spirit washed us into believing veganism is terrible for human organism and animals and their milk and egos are the beast for human health and as perhaps 90 percent of the Time we fall into their prison their trap their dirty lil heart washing !!!!! So to conclude we are killing ours ves and going to hell you her and faster for we believe all that comes out from satanists mouths and lucifers as were top zombies! Their zombies!! For we want only des dates a week of exercise and only 15 30mand only non intense exercise and eat unhealthy cannibal diet with almost No veggies and get vaccinated 🦅 so having g terrible diseases, suffering

terribly and being for ever in hell this is why all the so called ´excercixe ´ vaccines that ´ save ´ you this is the reason why if one moral not corrupted scientists who is against luciferians who rule earth tells us exercise intensely family and eat vegan ! And is do más at those satanic zombies nudo called svor’tists who make mankind the propaganda of eat milk eat milk calcium calcium calcium!!!!! eat animals eat animals> proteins proteins !!!! ect and. These kind true scientists know this is such a false satanic propaganda of the lies of the devil and tell at them !! Box z’ you lie to get people , this is scandalous !! False result of their false deceiving science of their god luzbel of his false world backwards world backwards reality !! The puppets of satan the false scientists tell these humane scientists who say the truth who care bout our fellow brethren Carey!! You ‘ re a Shame for scientific communion ! You should be ashamed , you have lost it’ everything you say goes against science ect

!!! they have the guts !! call false truth lie and call lie truth !!!!!!! they have the hits to tell about the good compassionate scientists who love truth and love the people of this world that they’re lying when they’re the one lying !!!! these evil satanists have the guts to tell to these humane scientists that they say Carey things which go against logic against scientific discoveries against true science when they’re the ones doing so !! It’s the liar accusing the one who says the truth of being a liar !!!! this is such a backwards world of satan who is it’s god it’s prince it’s ruler it’s chief ect they’re just obeying to their evil dad the devil they’re just being obedient lil puppies zombies with half a soul half à brain don’t listen to them they’ te working for luzbel = the devil ☂️ they want you to go to hell to , to die ☂️ they want to harm you this is all they want. they want to make your lives à misery , a living nightmare stop listening to these liars and to the satanists and to luzbel the master of this pope world listen
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 12:59

please to the inconformists , to those who say the opposite of traditional scientists, traditional news , traditional infos in magazines tv news newspapers ect listen to those who love the truth , those who say alternative stuff 🎁 supposedly crazy stuff according to lucifer’s backwards reality backwards logic backwards thinking backwards analysis backwards observations ect just all so crazy !!!!! of anybody is called crazy lunatic demented schizophrenic ect please listen to them they’re probable insults like that because they’re telling important truth sur and satanists who rule the world and the devil they father master king ect don’t want mankind to know these truths serve only Stuff they fou d to take away all their credibility is to : call them liar , crazy people ect 🚙 Bible written for saints, not sinners, 2 families, GOD's, luzbel's, love your brethren= everybody? seems like nope, for can't be your brothers if they're luzbel 's kids, you can't

be their brethren if your Holy GOD's kids: so seems like it’s not love everyone but love: all the saints, as the CHRIST+ apostles seem to be speaking to born again saints and only to born again Saints🚙 they sing to satan, they glorify satan satanic musicians! whereas born again saints singers glorify, worship GOD in their music 🚙 the illuminatis ( the luciferians) sing to lucifer! Christians sing to JESUS & to His Father GOD 🚙 everybody in the world don't receive salvation because, if everybody was born with salvation already, then why the Bible speaks about trying to get saved ?? of people getting saved, and other people never getting saved ? don’t listen to satan' s lies of your religions 🚙 everybody isn't saved! everybody won't get saved! certain will, !!! 🚙 because of GOD's grace 🚙 most people are children of lucifer, he's their god ; that's in the Bible 🚙 because he

teaches them to put our faith and hope in things, people, gurus, ourselves etc 🚙 not in GOD 🚙 but the Bible is clear about this : e got to put our hope + faith only in YESHUA and in GOD of Heaven and earth 🚙

carnal !! carnal children of lucifer ! they say long live to (name of their nation) ! no !! 💓 or even carnal children of GOD ! no !! its not long live to a nation ! it’s long live to GOD and to His Son JESUS CHRIST ! Amèn 💓 for a nation is not important 💓 GOD + JESUS = infinitely important !! put your eyes on JESUS and on His Father ! don’t put your eyes on nations, or things of this world 💓 but put your eyes on things from above = Heaven 💓 people think that the new presidents of their respective nation determine they future, but no, GOD determines the future of the saints ( the Christians), the president may determine the future of sinners 💓 but no, only Holy GOD determines it 💓 false reality to be worried about who’s gonna be the new president 💓 people should be worried about the salvation of their souls 💓 satan’s fake backwards ‘ reality’ that the president = god ! no ! he’s just a sinner, a human being 💓 put your eyes your souls your spirits, your consciences ect on

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 13:00

GOD, not on a man 💓 coming soon movie : called coming soon because satanists know so many stuff about GOD, Bible, hell, JESUS ect 💓 and about Bible prophecies 💓 they know JESUS said He’s coming soon ; they know it ‘s in the Holy Bible 💓 so they put subliminal satanic messages in music, media, culture, like his sentence ‘coming soon’, like in this movie title, and movie titles ect 💓 return to moon junction : terribly satanic movie because of the satanic music, the vulgarity, the prostitute satanists actors & actresses, the nudity, the abnormal bizarre behavior 💓 why this behavior ? when they’re on stage of a satanic fashion show ? becausd they’re possessed with wicked spirits = demons 💓 the black clothes= lucifer’s color, satanic clothes 💓 dancing abnormally, breaking violently the suff 💓 violence= of satan

= please, don’t say you love animals if you bread them and eat them 💓 for example you bread bunnies 💓 you are a farmer, you caress them 💓 hold them in your arms, tell them i’m gonna protect you, i love you 🎼 then one day you slaughter them, causing them enormous suffering and then you eat them and say this was my beloved boubaker for example 💓 i had called him like that 🎼 he was my love, my son 💓 ? ? ? ? ??? !!! !! ! ! so, the vegan who has or doesn’t have bunnies loves them, saves them, holds them 💓 caresses them, kisses them, just like the killer farmer 💓 and so the rabbit farmer « loves » his rabbits and the vegan loves rabbits or his rabbits = ??? ?? !!! ! ! 🎼 humans ! humans ! we got a distorted view of love 💓 we got a distorted view of reality ! this ain’t reality, this is beelzebuth’s false « reality » 🎼 beelzeuth, our master, chief, god, father ‘s false « love » , false notion of love x for the vegan saves rabbits < the farmer kills rabbits I do you get it ?? 💓 can you see the humongous

difference between the farmer and the vegan ?? the farmer claims he loves rabbits but he kills them ! he doesn’t let them live 💓 the vegan says he loves rabbits, he doesn’t kill them, he never will 💓 the vegan sleeps with his beloved kids rabbits < the farmer sleeps with his ? ? « beloved » ?? « kids » « babies » rabbits, in his belly 🎼 he has eaten them 🎼 the farmer calls these rabbits or any other animal he breeds, he gives them names 🎼 he cuddles them 🎼 he gives em kisses, he treats em like his kids, or like toddlers, and then he commits the terrible crime of murdering them 🎼 the vegan will never murder rabbits nor his rabbits 🎼 the vegan will let the rabbits live like humans let humans live _ the vegan is going to care about rabbits, he will truly protect them for the rest of their lives _ for the farmer if he says and promises to the bunnies he’s gonna care for them, protect them from every single evil then he’s a liar and a thief and he’s in beelzebuth’s false ‘reality’ _ a thief for he robs animals lives

_ and ill in his spirit, brain had, heart , subconscious _ for he doesn’t get life, he does not understand what « protect » mean ! _ we are ill, mankind _ ill because of beelzebuth’s false teachings, false opinions, false beliefs, false ‘reality ‘ _ false language , false notions of terms such as « love », « protect », « my kids animals i murder » ect !!!!! so to conclude, the term « love » in the spirit , subconscious, heart ect of a vegan is one thing, and the term love in the spirit , subconscious, heart ect is a very different thing _ for farmers are hypocrites to the animals _ vegans ain’t hypocrites to the animals _ vegans are the opposite _ they’re honnest _ they care – farmers say they care _ they don’t _ they never have _ they never will _ for at the end, the farmer murders the animals and at the end, the vegans, burry their animals who died of old age _ at the end, the farmer eats the animals who dies young of a non natural death, for the farmer put a brutal premature end to the animals life _ whereas the vegan
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 13:16

mourns for his old friend who has just passed away, of natural causes _ can’t you see the deep deep difference between the so called « love » of the omnivore barbaric farmer and the sweet tender love of the kind-hearted humane vegan ? 🎼 the animals of the farmer should’ve and could’ve lived a long life but the farmer accelerated their death, killing them at 2, or 1 !!! 🎼 _ whereas the vegan let his friend live like 10 or 15 years ect _ you do not kill your friends _ you do not eat your friends !!!!!!! 🎼 the vegan does not eat his friend _ the farmer eats his « friends » _ farmers and animal eaters animal killers steal the happiness, the joy away from their animal victims _ whereas the vegan lets his beloved animal friends be happy, have so much joy, how << by letting them live and letting them alive 🎼 by offering them the gift, the mercy, the opportunity to live, to exist 🎼 the farmer takes this opportunity away from the animals for he doesn’t let them

nor live nor alive _ so liars hypocrite farmers, don’t you say you give them hapiness, joy, mean ‘humans’ 🎼 let’s wish humankind a life of peace and love ✨ it’s sad how dishonest this world is ✨ in a world that cares less, we should care more ✨ we must care bout the disabled, the poor animals & humans ✨ not just bout me myself and i !! !! ✨ earth’s society robs you of your individuality in so many ways < forcing you to think, speak, live, behave, dress the same than the rest of humankind I it stinks how 'animal defense associations' which are against vegan lifestyle are telling the world : no to animals in circuses for instance but yes to animals enslaved, abused, mutilated, slaughtered in farms for eggs, meat, milk! so they say no to cruelty for circuses animals ✨ but yes to cruelty for human food ! = ?????????????!!!!!!! unjust world ! if you are a tiger for example who escapes from a zoo or a circus < you get slaughtered I but if you're a human who

escaped from anywhere : school, job, zoo, jail ect < you don't get killed ✨ wow ✨ unfair piece of pope crap puke in our subconscious minds, hearts, brains, souls, conscious minds , hearts ect ✨ we're not anti white, we're anti oppresion, you can't fight racism with racism ✨ Amèn ✨ they put faith in men! not GOD! they were ill, took medicine, they were worse and worse, GOD didn't heal them, they died ill, in tremendous pain, they died not converted to JESUS & GDO and went to hades ( hell) ; for they put their faith in medicine, science, docs, for this is one of satan's false doctrine of his worldwide false reality ✨ the WORD OFGOD ( BBILE( says we ought not to put faith in men but in GOD & CHRIST✨ so if these sinners had put their faith in JESUS & GOD and had stoped being unconverted to CHRIST + GOD, they would have received their healing, miracle, deliverance of JESUS & of GOD, and would've not died and they would' ve gone to Heaven ✨ but in satan's false

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 13:17

reality, aint no JESUS, aint no GOD; they is docs; the best docs in the world and oh this doc, i have so much faith in hi!! he's gonna hear me, i know it! no!! he she is a man! a creature of GOD ✨ a child of satan ✨ a sinner! a human not converted to GDO? he she don’t belong to GOD ✨ he isn’t GOD!! he isn’t JESUS either! so if he tells you you're gonna be healed but GOD doesn’t wanna heal you, you gonna die not healed and go to sheol = hell ✨ so the doc doesn’t get it, he was sure you was gonna get fine, better; but he's just a man, what does he know!! he aint the all-powerful Creator! !!! and he aint in GDO's mind! he does not know if GOD 's gonna heal that human being or not ✨ and this dc doesn’t believe in GOD!! he knows nothing nada! he can be the best doc in this planet, but he can’t know more than GOD! he cant go above GOD's Will ✨ if GOD wanted to heal this human and the dc says you're gonna die there's no healing but GOD heals that human; the

doc don’t get it; but of course, he's dead! (spiritually) he doesn’t have the HOLY GOSHT, he doesn’t believe in the Holy Scriptures= Bible, nor in CHRIST nor in GOD ✨ he cant know! he knows the lies of his father satan of his worldwide false reality, that science says in this case you'll get healed , in that case you won't ; lies!! for if the doc says its imposible for you to get healed or to not get healed ✨ he's saying there are stuff which are imposible to GOD ✨ liar!! Blaspheme ✨ Bible says isn’t nothing imposible to GOD : !! GOD can heal the sick when all the best docs said aint no way he she gets healed ✨ or GOD can refuse to heal when the best docs of earth said there is 99% of chances for this patient to get healed; so men we know nothing ✨ only GOD knows; stop putting your faith in science docs medicine; put your faith only in two people: JESUS and His Father (GOD(; if holy Father ( GOD) wants to punish a sinner , He makes the sinner die and the doc thought the

sinner was going to get weal, be healed ✨ the doc and the companies of the sinner don't understand how come he she died ✨ the doc says it's not posible, he she had to live ✨ he she can't die of this disease’s ✨ it's not a mortal diseases; yes but with GOD all things are posible ✨ if GOD wants to punish with hell this sinner He can ✨ for HE can do anything ✨ men can't do anything; this is why the doc can't heal the patient, but GOD can ✨ if He wants to ; so these docs are in beelzebuth's false ' reality ' of science; of science is god, the docs are god; the doc is always right, science is always right ✨ false; 100% false ✨ for only CHRIST and His GOD are always right ; halleluiah ✨ because the doc is saying stuff are impossible to GOD ✨ GOD can't punish this sinner with hell, this sinner cannot die ✨ this sinner will get well ; the doc can't know better than the Creator of Heaven and earth ✨ so this doc is blinded by his god father master prince satan ✨ this is

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 13:17

why the doc knows nothing and we humans know nothing for we're all blinded by satan's false teachings, false doctrines, false planetary reality ✨ we can't listen to docs who say many things are impossible to GDO or GOD don’t exist, this patient won't go to hell; this patient who is dying or has died is not gonna go t hell for there aint no hades ( hell ) ect ✨ for we must listen to GOD and to His Word ( Bible) ; we cant listen to a doc who belongs to beelzebuth, who has nothing to do with GDO with JESUS CHRIST for he doesn't have the RUACH HA KODESH [ Holy Spirit ] , he is not a slave of GDO and of JESUS CHRIST ✨ for these docs and humankind of the earth deny GOD, His Word { Bible { and all His stuff ✨ for we only listen to men but not to GOD ✨ for if we're in sin GOD can punish us or our loved ones ; but no because docs and the human race says GOD and CHRIST JESUS don't punish people ✨ but it's not that GOD doesn’t exist because if He existed He

wouldn't let : terrorism, diseases, aids, cancer ect; no ✨ reverse as always!! reverse thinking, reverse analysis, reverse philosophy of beelzebuth the god of this world according to the Holy Scriptures ( Bible ) ✨ because it's not that GOD doesn't exist because there's evil, pain, injustices in this world; it's that : because GOD exists there is all these stuff ; why ; because were sinners and GOD punishes the inhabitants of this world ✨ for sinners means that we ain't saints ✨ = we ain't servants of GOD, we ain't His slaves, we ain't brethren of CHRIST, disciples of CHRIST, we ain't CHRIST's nor GOD's ✨ so GOD exists and one of the evidences of hat is that HE gives us terrorist attacks, tsunamis, hurricanes , rapes, cancer , aids, ect ✨ because he can't not punish those who aren't His children ✨ those who are beelzebuth's family; beelzebtuh is lucifer ; so there is so much pain in this planet because GOD punishes the non-Christians ✨ because they don't want to be

of CHRIST= Christians; so we can't believe that GOD doesn't exist; because there are so many sinners < non slaves of GOD = non-Christians = not of CHRIST not of the Father but of beelzebuth, that ABBA Father GOD had to punish tremendously; so really an evidence that GOD is real is that there are smaller and smaller life expectancy, diseases, terrorism ect ✨ because we're more in sin than ever, human race ✨ and if they do truly wants to heal you but can't, he can't ✨ whatever he does he can't because GOD won't let him because GOD doesn’t want to heal this sinner because he is a sinner ✨ because he doesn't want to become a disciple of JESUS, a slave of JESUS and of GOD, a saint ( a true Christian ), doesn’t want to get away from sinful life and repent and be converted to JESUS & Father GOD ✨ so if the doc wants to heal and tries to heal the sick human sinner he can't because Father GOD is all powerful and won't let the doc heal the sinner sick human ✨ because Father ABBA ( GOD( is in control of all things in this universe ✨ docs, humans,
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Nov - 13:23

sinners, are not in control at all of anything 🌺 why < because they are not the Creator of Heaven and earth ( GOD ) 🌺 so if the docs tells you you're or anybody or this animal is going to be well soon , don't believe him her because this may not be GOD's will 🌺 or me the doc am going to heal this human you or animal ect 🌺 don’t listen to him for he can't know if GOD is going to heal this being or not, for he is not GOD 🌺 the creature can't know more than the Creator ( GOD} 🌺 and if the doc says this animal or human or yourself are not going to be well, but worse, and die in terrible agony of this diseases , 100% sure 🌺 don't listen to him her, do not believe her him 🌺 for he she is not the Creator of Heaven and earth, she he doesn't know the will of GOD, she he does not know if GOD will save this animal human or you, or not, let him her die or save his health 🌺 so as a conclusion don't listen to humans, listen to the Creator; for humans are the creation of the

Creator; listen only to the Holy Creator; he knows, we know jack 🌺 don't go to the doc : GOD tones of times don't want human beings to go to any doc 🌺 for GOD wants you to go to Him and to His CHRIST, and not to a human who ain't all powerful and who can't heal animals nor humans nor you 🌺 the don't know what's in GOD's head 🌺 so they can’t say this creature is going to be well or not going to be well but worsen and die 🌺 are they the Creator ? nope 🌺 so they know nothing 🌺 nobody knows the future only GOD 🌺 for he controls all this 🌺 all da world 🌺 all that goes on down here 🌺 call girlz , luciferians sinnerz , us evil earthlings humans : every time you sell yourself you sell one more little piece of your humanity, and you know when you realize that? when you 've sold off that last little piece of yourself 🌺
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m   help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m - Page 3 Icon_minitime

help lives 🚙 share, sign, open conciences, hearts, change m
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3