Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Empty
MessageSujet: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeLun 3 Oct - 7:48

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr/takeaction/856/179/276/

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr/970/802/948/?z00m=28433951&redirectID=2194343648

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr/928/454/449/?z00m=28423116&redirectID=2194343882

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr/takeaction/967/161/603/?z00m=28300134&redirectID=2194344308

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr/takeaction/345/169/108/

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Mar 25 Oct - 9:31, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeLun 3 Oct - 7:55

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr/takeaction/910/571/939/

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=6687

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=6623

https://www.facebook.com/official.peta/videos/10154457741094586/

https://touslesanimaux.1fr1.net/t2178-luciferian-mindcontrol-demonic-possesion-9878-they-rule-earth
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 11:14

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy;jsessionid=6748F76D33DF1C74AF993325DEB094D2.app338a?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=6669&s_src=PETAE-mailAlert&s_subsrc=101516-VM16-AA3-PregnantCat&utm_medium=Alert&utm_campaign=101516-VM16-AA3-PregnantCat&utm_source=PETA-E-mail&autologin=true

college dissecting pregnant cats ! cruelty !!!!!

She's no different from the animals who share our homes, but we have recently learned that Santa Monica College apparently uses pregnant cats just like her for dissection lessons—even though there are humane alternatives that don't involve cutting open animals.

Cat dissection

It's time for Santa Monica College to follow the lead of every medical school in the U.S. and Canada—these institutions have already stopped using animals in their courses to train medical students.

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=6649&utm_campaign=101416%20PETA%20E-News&utm_source=PETA%20E-Mail&utm_medium=E-News

Horses in India Living With Infected Wounds and Forced to Stand in Their Own Feces

Footage at facilities that produce antitoxins captured horses with severe inflammation, eye abnormalities, and bleeding wounds and shows workers using painfully large needles to collect blood, causing one horse to collapse to the floor in agony.

ACT NOW FOR HORSES

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 11:41

Help us get to our $500,000 goal and your gift will be matched!, Dog used in the University of Georgia's surgical training
Experimenters crudely cut holes ; Your gift of $5 or more can stop taxpayer-funded torture of dogs. The experimenters called him "22807." To them, the 3-year-old beagle in a laboratory cage was just a number—not a smart, sensitive dog.

According to his records, 22807 arrived at the University of Georgia laboratory in good condition. One month and one day later, he was dead.

Many more dogs, cats, and other animals are still suffering in laboratories right now. Like 22807, they are nameless, but you can speak out for them—and have your gift DOUBLED—by making a gift of just $5 or more to PETA's Animals Out (of the Labs) Challenge today. 22807 was one of dozens of dogs used in the University of Georgia's surgical training program. Experimenters crudely cut holes into the helpless dogs' throats, chests, and limbs. After the procedure was over, the animals were killed. PETA filed a federal complaint and PETA members flooded the university with e-mails on behalf of 22807 and all the other dogs suffering and dying in the laboratory. Just one day later, the school announced that it would stop these horrific training exercises on dogs.

Our victory at the University of Georgia prevented hundreds of dogs from suffering—but many more animals still need our help, and we can't keep this work going without you. Make a gift through PETA's Animals Out (of the Labs) Challenge to have your gift DOUBLE in impact for animals in laboratories. Even $5 will do so much to help. The estate of Kim D. Howe will match all challenge gifts made by October 31, dollar for dollar, up to our $500,000 goal! Right now, in a pair of projects—paid for by more than $20 million in U.S. taxpayer funds—dogs like 22807 are being purchased, caged, cut up, killed, and dissected at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the University of Southern California, and the University of Pennsylvania.

The dogs are being fed lard to cause obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Once they're sick, the experimenters subject them to painful tests, including invasive surgeries during which their nerves are severed, their veins are exposed, and medical devices are planted inside them. Then the dogs—often beagles and hounds—are killed, and many are dissected. The abuse will go on until we work together to shut down these barbaric laboratories. Donate right now to support PETA's campaigns to end taxpayer-funded experiments on dogs and cats and save animals from laboratories. Your gift will be MATCHED dollar for dollar, up to $500,000!

It's too late to save 22807 and give him the name and the loving home that he and every dog deserves. But you can help save more dogs and other animals through PETA's Animals Out (of the Labs) Challenge, because your gift will go twice as far. Please help. Our challenge is off to a good start, but raising $500,000 so quickly is an ambitious goal, and we won't make it without dedicated PETA members like you. Make your gift now in order to support the Animals Out (of the Labs) Challenge and see your contribution go twice as far for animals. Think of 22807 and all the unnamed, unloved animals who are being tortured inside laboratories right now—and help stop this cruelty!

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2?df_id=30996&mfc_pref=T&30996.donation=form1&set.custom.Campaign_Code=H16JEBXXXXD&autologin=true&s_copy=ver6&s_src=PETAE-mailDevoAppeal&s_subsrc=101316-Viv16-Appeal6&utm_medium=Devo-Appeal&utm_campaign=101316-Viv16-Appeal6&utm_source=PETA-E-mail

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 11:44

https://touslesanimaux.1fr1.net/t2155-false-prophetpope-francis-luciferian-eat-babiessacrifice

https://touslesanimaux.1fr1.net/t2051-sign-petition-to-stop-inhumanities-signez-petition-firmar

https://touslesanimaux.1fr1.net/t2157-yoga-is-demonic-9829-demonic-spirits-enter-you-9829-share-please

https://touslesanimaux.1fr1.net/t2120-how-to-be-saved-from-hell-how-to-become-a-child-of-god

https://touslesanimaux.1fr1.net/t1855-super-important-vids-that-will-change-your-lives-choose-god

hi universe ⚖ what's up ⚖ hope GOD and JESUS CHRIST both save you all and both bless you all forever ⚖ we are able to help so much sharing everywhere that we can ⚖ can you please share in : chats of email ⚖ myspace, emails ⚖ comments of videos ⚖ facebook chat ⚖ private mesages of forums, of sites, of blogs ⚖ twitter, social medias, comments of images ⚖ chats ⚖ ect ⚖ i thank you inmensely !! !!

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 11:49

Matthew 16King James Version (KJV)

16 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.

2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.

3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

5 And when his disciples were come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.

6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have taken no bread.

8 Which when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?

9 Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

10 Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?

12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 11:49

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/345/520/435/?z00m=27829894&redirectID=2055624333

sign to stop the massacre of dogs for their meat please

www.sosvox.org/es/petition/terminar-con-la-matanza-de-perros-en-china.html?fl=true

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/123/504/684/?z00m=27454391&redirectID=2064449287

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/975/867/702/?z00m=27820541&redirectID=2064449786

www.vivashop.org.uk/materials
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 11:51

Matthew 17King James Version (KJV)

17 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.

7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.

8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.

9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?

11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,

15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

22 And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:

23 And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 11:52

what satan tell us in his box his false reality thinking is that eating vegan is killing yourself slowly, when the true reality is that eating vegan enables you to live about 13% longer ♥ being vegan is spreading the lives of the weakest because humans are the strongest and we are so not fair to attack the weaker ♥ that is so !!!! Marvellous, so good !!!!  of the humans to decide to be vegan to spread the weakest who are so sweet, so kind !! thank you new vegans! ! ! ! ! thank you very so much!!!!!!!!!!!! thinking inside the devil's box is an inmense mistake and that's pure lies ♥ you wish to live in the lies ♥ ! think inside the box ! you want to live in the truth and know the truth ♥ think always out of the box, or try!

veganism ain't a matter of loving the animals ♥ it is a matter of moral , ethics, justice ♥ anyone who has never been fond of Animals can be a vegan ♥ because, they love Justice, Peace, Equality, Antiespecism , and be a vegan for justice, for rights of living creatures of GOD , for moral reasons ♥ not for the animal love♥ that way there ain't no double standards ♥ because if we focus on loving the ANimals, then those very same vegans 'd be animal milk eggs eaters, if they didn't love Animals ♦ so we should not focus on the love, but on moral standards of GOD of the Bible ♦ even if it don't speak so much about Animals rights ♦ but when we read the Holy Bible, it becomes clear that industrial farming is an abomination to GOD and to CHRIST because it's the very type of stuff that GOD condemns ♦ because these non human Animals massacred in slaughterhouses , enslaved, abused in the most horrific way, could be GOD's human creatures ♦ what difference would it make ? !!!! none ! ! ! ! animals or human beings, slaughtered, massacred , tormented, tortured, neglected, thrown against walls, thrown onto the floor, thrown in the air, electrocuted, forced to have kids with artificial insemination ect, it's so horrible ♦ ask Father GOD and LORS JESUS CHRIST to forgive you, if you feel like farm & slaughterhouse  humans 'd be horrific , so unfair, so abject, so monstrous, so cruel, but animals farm & slaughterhouse animals, no big deal! nada! aks GOD to forgive you, because all these living creatures belong to GOD and it's so probably that GOD don't desire for this holocaust to be done to His holy kind Animals ♦ maybe GOD desire for mankind to eat His holy Animals, or maybe not ♦ ask Him and ask CHRIST too ♦ but, if Father GOD desires for humankind to eat His Holy Animals, then it's not by the means of satan's industrial farming and luciferian illuminati freemasons "masters of the earth' industrial cruel farming ♦ no♦ that's for sure ♦

LORD JESUS and FATHER GOD, the two of YOU love us the way we are ? give us Your peace FATEHR GOD ♫ give us Your peace LORD JESUS ♫ let us turn more to FATHER GOD & to LORD JESUS CHRIST ○ JESUS YOU ain't all powerful ? does the Bible say YOU ain't all powerful ○ for in the Holy Bible, we can read that YOU JESUS ignore the day hour ect of Your second coming, but GOD knows ○ does this mean YOU JESUS are not all powerful ○ in the Bible we read that FATHER ( GOD) has given YOU all His power or something ○ does this mean JESUS YOU are all powerful ○

Bible says human beings must be completely holy ⌛ without complete holiness we won't see GOD nor CHRIST ○ CHRIST + FATHER YOU want human beings to not watch worldly tv ⌛ tv is not satan's ⌛ It's Yours FAHTER GOD ○ but satan has stolen it from YOU FATHER? satan has used it for his kingdom, to throw many humans in hell ○ but lucifer has not invented tv ○ FATEHR YOU have invented it ○ if i got it well, this is what Your son yiye avila says ○ a regenerated Biblical pastor ○ LORD JESUS or LORD GOD, have told yiye to tell Your people that they must not follow earthly fashions ○ this is not just about makeup, ,clothe, tiny skirts & tiny tops ? this is also about fashion of rude behaviour, rude language immoral tv programs of satan, immoral cinema movies of the devil , any popular action followed by those who are not Your kids GOD? this is not just about shoes, piercings, ect? but a fashion, a trend, followed by the most part of earthlings humans? such as lesbianism, drugs, mocking our family of YOU GOD, one night stand, divorces, polygamy, being terribly mean, homosexuality, smoking, lying, any fashion of the mentality, behavioural fashion, philosophy fashion, fashion of the things of the soul, mind, spirit ect?

yiye was praying for 6 hours, forgetting about time, he started at noon, now it was 19pm! Without stopping he prayed, and he heard a voice, the voice of GOD or JESUS i believe, who told him, those who will go ( in the rapture) will be few ⌛ they say a lot 'say what! ' in satanic tv programmes such as hannah montana and others ⌛ does this mean satan, in a satanic language ? they say a lot yes we can, and yes you can, in many movies, tv series ⌛ they pronounce you quite like we , and backwards you and we have quite the same pronunciation ⌛ s ay w h a t < backwards = taw yes its almost satan ⌛ or say not backwards but what backwards ⌛ say taw ⌛ a song, probably satanic, say say what, say what you want ⌛
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeMar 18 Oct - 12:28

ABBA ' s true Bible ⌛ the king james Bible

matthew 18

18 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeMar 18 Oct - 12:31

matthew 19 Holy  Bible

19 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;

2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.

3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?

8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

15 And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeMar 18 Oct - 12:35

https://www.causes.com/actions/1717624-save-the-last-20-000-polar-bears?reposter=163427&utm_campaign=activity_mailer%2Fnew_repost&utm_medium=email&utm_source=causes&token=0_PEdMuNR6Egz_RXhFI3ykx_

https://www.change.org/p/urgent-take-action-to-save-lonely-miserable-elephant

www.viva.org.uk/faceoff/pigs/face

www.occupyforanimals.org/

http://www.viva.org.uk/faceoff/pigs/face

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/345/520/435/?z00m=27829894&redirectID=2055624333

sign to stop the massacre of dogs for their meat please

www.sosvox.org/es/petition/terminar-con-la-matanza-de-perros-en-china.html?fl=true
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeMar 18 Oct - 12:38

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/123/504/684/?z00m=27454391&redirectID=2064449287

www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/975/867/702/?z00m=27820541&redirectID=2064449786

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=6623

urge travel companies to stop Promoting elephant rides TODAY

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=660

if you'd all share and sign all these petitions, you'd all be so awesomely generous + good + caring + empathetic + humane + altruistic and all ⌛ thank you loads

hello living beings of the universe made by Daddy GOD ◘ Daddy GOD & His Son JESUS bless you abundantly and save you from eternal fire of hell ◘ could you please spread this in a few places of the net or one ◘ thank you loads !!!! you can ◘ send this by email, put this on myspace, on private emssages , on comments of texts or comments of pics or comments of videos ◘ create a thread on a forum , or blog ◘ put this on a comment on a site, or blog◘ put this on chat ◘ put this on twitter, facebook ◘ ect ◘ infinite thanks ◘ GOD + CHRIST reward you ! ! !

we can help ! we can! we must be good and kind, helpful, philantrops ≥ if Father GOD YOU want this ≥ we can act ≥ we must act for our family , human family of this planet ( the humankind) animal family of this planet ( animal kingdom ] ≥ we can make this a kinder place to live for every one of our sisters and brothers Animals and human beings ≥ we can be kinder , more humane, more generous, less wicked ≥ we can open counciousnessess, help brethrens to change, to be less selfish, less mean , less cruel ≥ to open their concious to understand how animals and humans deserve love, respect, fairness , not that crap that the devil puts in our heads since adam and eve, which is misinformation , it's not the Bible, its the opposite of it ≥ like see a brethrne being abused, close your eyes, get away from there ≥ me first ≥ brethrens ain't brethrens ≥ they're nobodies ≥ nobody matters but me & those i love ≥ helping is stupid,

and only stupid humans help ≥ being kind is being stupid ≥ spending one's free time helping making this a better place is idiotic ect ect ≥ respecting, protecting defending the earth and the animal's & human's right is stupid ≥ waste of time ≥ better spend oen's time for I I I I ≥ ect ect ≥ all this is desinformation of satan ≥ he rules the earth ≥ he's the prince of this planet or something like that, according to GOD's Word the Bible ≥ please don't listen to the devil ≥ these beleifs are our philosphy ≥ the devil indoctrinated most humans with this type of ideas ≥ since the first humans who lived in this world, up to now ≥ it's thinking in the box ≥ most human being sin this planet think in the devil's box ≥ mean, selfish, evil, making fun of good ideas, of good people, hating GOD, and His Bible, hating good deeds, hating good people, not beleiving in our PAPA CREATOR GOD and His Son, his disciples, His Book, ect ≥ we got to

come out of the devil's box thinking ≥ only a few people in this world don't think inside the box ≥ they seme to have been born out of the box ≥ there are loads of false CHRISTS ◘ so if we are affraid to be praying to one of em , LORD JESUS, what can we do ◘ to call YOU ◘ to invoke YOU ◘ and Your Holy ABBA { FATHER{ ◘ can we say : HOLY JESUS , for unclean spirits who call themselves " JESUS" can not be HOLY ◘ can we say , JESUS, only & Holy Son of GOD ◘ JESUS YOU who were crucified on the Cross of golgotha, for unclean spirits who pretend to be YOU JESUS have not been crucifed ect ◘ how can we clal YOU FATHER GOD ◘ Heavenly Father, for if lucifer calls himself father, he ain't from heaven ◘ or Holy Father, for satan has as one of his name " father " but he is not holy ◘ FATHER, YOU who are without sin and who have created all things ◘ satan has created certain unclean earthly thing,s but not all things ◘ ect ◘ GOD, Creator of Heaven and of all planets ◘ how should we call You to pray to YOU GOD

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeMar 18 Oct - 12:43

50 animals have died at this zoo ✈ they don't feet them, don't give them water ! ! Sign the petition demanding that the animals in the caricuao zoo be removed and brought to a sanctuary

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/620/442/811/?z00m=28223338&redirectID=2141807176

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/takeaction/258/077/331/

https://www.facebook.com/official.peta/videos/10154375339299586

http://www.peta.org/blog/bowmanville-zoo-use-bb-guns-control-animals/?%20PETA%20E-News%20E-Mail

https://secure.peta.org/site/Donation2?30097.donation=form1&df_id=30097&mfc_pref=T&set.custom.Campaign_Code=H16GECXXXXD&autologin=true&s_src=PETAE-mailDevoAppeal&s_subsrc=072516-AnnualFund16-Appeal1&utm_medium=Devo-Appeal&utm_campaign=072516-AnnualFund16-Appeal1&utm_source=PETA-E-mail

http://www.sosvox.org/es/petition/castigo-al-asesino-que-mato-cruelmente-y-despiadamente-a-un-perrito.html?utm_source=highlight&utm_medium=title&utm_campaign=campaign-p160516

let's put in jail the ones who kill galgo dogs for hunting

http://www.sosvox.org/es/petition/tengan-carcel.html?utm_source=highlight&utm_medium=title&utm_campaign=campaign-p120516
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeMar 18 Oct - 12:46

king james Bible 1 corinthians 6 : 9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

abusers of themselves with mankind : ? homosexuals ? effeminate: guy prostitutes ?

http://www.sosvox.org/es/petition/crear-un-refugio-para-animales-abandonadoscon-asistencia-veterinaria-gratuita.html?utm_source=highlight&utm_medium=title&utm_campaign=campaign-p110516

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/741/878/758/?z00m=27716418&redirectID=2041749363

www.sosvox.org/es/petition/castigo-al-asesino-que-mato-cruelmente-y-despiadamente-a-un-perrito.html?utm_source=highlight&utm_medium=title&utm_campaign=campaign-p160516

Holy Scriptures = Bible say satan deceives the entire mankind . hoW : with tones of fake religions I unBiblical religions ; anything which is not the LORD of Heaven's is of satan I all these false religions are satan's

we lie to ourselves I this philosophy of I ain't cruel, i ain't an animal murderer, this double standard philosophy of i take well care of companion animals and i do not kill other animals, i respect every animal, i treat very well every animal is of satan , isn't it LORD of Heaven and earth ? because let's face it, this is such a joke, such a lie I because we say we do not desire to abuse nor murder animals , none of them ✄ humans of earth we do not understand that this is a mental conditioning ✄ conditioning of i do not know what things ✄ mind, sub conscience, brain , heart spirit, ideas ect ✄ because , we think we love all animals but we got certain animals and we murder other animals ✄ we do not have as pets those we murder ✄ we have as pets those we do not want to be murdered for leather , food, fur, ect ✄ we would refuse for our pets or pets to be murdered, exploited , mistreated ✄ w truly make a division, we do respect of animals ✄ favouritism, partiality ✄ that stinks big time ✄ because this means that in our minds, an animals is not an animal ✄ certain animals are animals, other animals are not animals ✄ a dog is a dog , it's an Animal ✄ a pig is not an animal, it's crap or something of little or minuscule value ✄ because this means if we don't want to give money for dog or cat leather, hamster or rabbit or guinea pig leather ✄ hamster

meat, hamster wool ✄ guinea pigs eggs ect , it's because we perceive them as animals , who are important to our hearts ✄ whereas a pig is like something found in the garbage to our hearts ✄ because we say i don't murder pigs, for example, and i don't murder dogs ✄ but what ???? yes, it's because we care about dogs, but not about pigs ✄ we deny reality , for we murder pigs but we don't murder dogs ✄ we actually murder dogs, but by ignorance, when we buy dog leather by ignorance, or eat dog meat in an asian restaurant, who tell us it’s a farm animal ✄ ect ✄ b ignorance we buy and use things which have been tested on animals ect ✄ but, we do not want to kill them ✄ so we lie when we say we don't want to kill no animal ✄ for we want to kill ✄ ✄ certain ( many!) ✄ ✄ animals ✄like pigs, and plenty of other animals ✄ but we only refuse to murder certain animals : companion animals, and others ✄ but we say we give the same treatment, the same love to all animals ✄this is a lie ✄ this is the demonic programming done to us by satan and his kids ( the satanist  = ' the illuminatis ' )  because , the same treatment ?? oh yeah ?? so, you hold your pets, sleep with them, take naps with them, play with them, give them kisses ✄ do you do this to farm animals ?? lab animals ?? woods animals ?? no ! you do hunting woods animals, you go watch a

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeMar 25 Oct - 9:38

bullfighting, you do not kiss, hold the bull! or the cow ect! you eat the cow! you wear the cows’ leather !! you do not sleep with the cow! you do not wash the veal, like you wash your cat or dog ✄ ect ect ✄ you love the sheep ? no !! you but the cruellest shoes of the world : the ugg boots ✄ watch videos about wool ! read articles about wool ! you do not care about sheep! you eat the sheep! you do not eat the hamster! you se, do not say in my heart there's the same concern for the farm, woods, sea , animal, familiar animal , ✄ in my heart there is the same concern, love, empathy, humanity, equality, for all types of animals ✄ do not say you care the same for them all ✄no you don't, let's face the truth, please face it !! : you are not concern about the health, the living conditions of the pig ✄you do not go to visit them, take them to a vet, or cry for them, watching the demonized cruel farmer son or daughter of the devil mistreating, insulting or murdering the pig ✄you do not beg the satanic farmer to give you the pig against dough so you can adopt her him, or take him to a vegan nice little happy place ✄ but if this pig was a rabbit, a guinea pigs, or a cat yes, you would be so concerned, so heartbroken, so outraged, to see a demonic human beating, insulting, or murdering in front of you that poor Holy Angel of GOD✄ so please, do not say

you give the same treatment to all animals, and that you not only have concern respect love compassion altruism, worry , solidarity ect to pets but to all animals ✄ o, you lie to yourself, humanity ✄ why ✄ because this thing of saying one thing is one thing, when it is so the opposite is , believe, the box in which our minds , souls, ect are, ✄ incredibly indoctrinated by the devil and his servants the illuminati ( = Satanists who rule the world) ✄ its a box, in which are hearts, brains, consciences, sub consciences , spirits ect are ✄because you call caring about a few animals < caring like an equalitarian about all animals ✄no ✄you call equalitarian somebody who is not equalitarian ✄ if you were truly concern , omnivores of mankind, like you so say, concerned the same about all animals , you would ✄✄✄✄✄be vegans ✄✄✄✄✄ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because you would take a neglected, dying, beaten, animal who is wounded, out of the streets, into your home ✄ or cat, or rabbit ect ✄ find a beaten, wounded sheep ✄what do do you think ✄ hummmmmm !!!yummmmmmy! i' going to kill ' it' and cook ' it' ! can't wait ! ✄ or you just ignore that poor soul of GOD, and just don't really thing anything for him or her ✄ small or no empathy, no concern or small concern, your heart doesn't really hurt or care for her / him ✄ but if it was a cat! ✄ because you say there's

no animal you want to kill, omnivores of this planet ✄ nor woods, sea, farm, none ✄ just like you don't desire to murder pets ✄ then why what you see doesn’t fit with what you do, your life ????? because in your life, every single day, you murder non pets ( and pets , and you probably don't know it ! ) ✄ you kill many non-pet animals because you buy 'meat' , fur, eggs, angora, leather , pets in pet stores ( puppy mills) , you i don’t know, you give money for experiments 'against ' cancer ' ( for cancer!!) , < inhumane horrific barbaric animal experiments ✄ ect ect ✄the thing is the devil has probably indoctrinated mankind so we think animals are pets ✄ the only animals in this world = pets ✄ which means , no you do not kill pets ✄ because you have pets and you take well care of them ✄you have never abused, raped, murdered any of them ✄ but we forget that all other animals, non-pets are animals too ✄ in our collective sub conscience animals companion animals ✄all the others don’t really exist ✄ they are not animals ✄ they!!!! let us open our eyes + consciences humanity ! another lie in satan's world indoctrination is that : we humanity, supposedly care the same about all animals , pets and non pets ✄lie ✄ we really don't because all murders, all abuse, all slavery, all exploitation, all animals that have been skinned alive because of us, beaten

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeMar 25 Oct - 9:39

because of us, thrown into walls because of us, given the worst life quality because of us, given lives like the ones the nazis had given to the jews during the second world war, because of us, we would put a stop to this right now ✄ if we had the same empathy, caring, humanity, solidarity, concern for all animals pets + non pets ✄ so the true reality is that we don't care about all animals ✄  we care about companion animals , that's all ✄ the Holy Bible speaks about making double standard ✄ don't remember but like treating better the rich than the poor ect ✄ not treating every human equally ✄ the Bible does not say if we sin if we do not treat every animal equally ✄  but it seems like an unfairness of our hearts, an wickedness in our hearts ✄ isn't it ADONAI YESHUA [ LORD JESUS [ ? isn't it LORD GOD of Heaven ? we don't desire to participate to crimes done to companion animals ✄ but do we want to participate to crimes done to non-companion animals ? yes we do , it seems like it ✄ why ✄ because when we have the occasion to stop murdering non pets ( for instance sea + farm Animals of GOD, pet stores animals ect) we don't take that opportunity ✄ we ignore it ✄  we don't truly care about non pets ✄we truly care about pets, and just pets ✄ or about a few others, depending on the taste of your respective hearts ✄  you probably would

not care if you see a dying or dead body of : horse ( you probably eat horse , so ) , a bird , a bull ( you may be a bullfighting fanatic), a see animal ( you eat fish, probably) ect! you would care ✄ ✄  only if the ✄ ✄ dying or dead body is : a companion animal, or another type of animal, according to your own personal taste ! if people hunt woods animals, you would probably not care about it ✄ if people are shooting dogs , cats, now, that’s another story ✄ our hearts are terribly unfair !! so double standard , so sectarian ✄ this is the pets / non pets sectarianism ✄ ABBA of Heaven and earth, and YOU lord JESUS, would YOU both punish us for that ? for these horrible ideas in our hearts and for the things which we buy which ain't vegan but so inhumane ? will YOU both judge us for buying angora because we do not care about non pets rabbits, but we only care about rabbits who are pets ? so will YOU condemn us , punish us for killing innocent rabbits, making them cry and suffer for our stupid fashion stupid shopping ? will YOU GOD and YOU CHRIST, punish us for buying eggs, of hens who are confined into tiny cages, becoming mad, eating one another, living among the dead and the alive, living among excrements and pee ? will you Heavenly Father and YOU LORD CHRIST? punish and condemn us for, buying , contributing to the pain, to the slavery,,

genocide, torture of the animals in pet stores, the suffering of fishes, sea animals, farm animals, for us to drink milk, eat animals, when we probably knew about all of these non-vegan things, because now with the internet, it's everywhere ✄ its on tv news, newspaper articles, internet articles, social medias ✄we cannot say we did not know ✄ but we show devilish cold heartless heart ✄ will we pay Heavenly ABBA? so in other words, will we pay will we be punished but You and by Your Son JESUS CHRIST, for not being vegans and for being heartless, monstrous cruel murderers abusers ( with omnivore lifestyle) ? what if these animals we have refused to respect, to whom we have refused to show empathy, caring, altruism, solidarity, love, ect had bene human victims ? human angora, human bullfighting, human pet stores, human eggs, human leather, human animal experiments, human meat ✄ we would pay and GOD and YOU JESUS would definitely punish us, ✄ we beg YOU LORD Father of Heaven and earth to help us change ✄ to better our souls, hearts, sprits, to make us more empathetic ✄  more caring, abolitionists , more humane, equalitarian, vegan antispeicists ✄ if this is Your Will Father of Heaven and earth ✄ please help us, without YOU LORD of Heaven and earth, we cannot become vegans, better, less monstrous , less wicked ✄ please LORD of Heaven help,

saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitimeMar 25 Oct - 9:40

rescue, save Your animals, from omnivore lifestyle ✄ save them all, we cannot ✄ protect them from us wicked inhumane omnivore humanity, who only have one idea in our heads : to kill, to enslave, to make animal genocide, to abuse, to torture, to kill, to eat, to make cloth, to make entertainment, to make dough out of every single non pet we can find ✄ and sometimes pets also ✄ please send hedge of protection around every animal ✄ no weapon formed against Your Holy ANimals shall proposer because YOU love them to bits Father of Heaven and YOU got no wickedness and YOU do not desire the genocide, slavery, torture, mistreatment, massacre of Your beloved Animals ✄ Thank YOU ABBA of Heaven and earth ✄ in YESHUA HA MASCHIACH's Holy Name ✄ Amen

If we human beings wouldn’t murder humans for us humans to eat , why do we murder Animals for Animals to eat ?? unjust, irrational ; Father of Heaven and earth has made certain Animals to be animal eaters ; but they don’t do the crimes : we do them ; we enslave, torture, abuse, neglect, mistreat animals for animals to eat ; whereas animals, if companion animals would murder animals, there’d be no slavery, torture, neglect, mistreatment ect ; so as these animals are cruelly horribly murdered for animals to eat , it’s better to feed companion animals with vegan food ; so there is cero cruelty , cero unfairness, cero slaughter, cero holocaust ect ; healthy vegan diet for companion animals ; these animals that companion animals eat are the opposite of healthy ; just like the animals human beings of the earth eat ; that is not organic, unhealthy, we eat sick animals ; whose bodies have bene filled with antibiotics, we eat these antibiotics for they end up in the animals we and companion animals eat ; thus this ‘food’ make companion animals and men diseased, having serious health issues, reducing the life expectancy ect ect ; so people of earth + pets = eat vegan ! live vegan ! please, in JESUS ‘s Holy mighty Name !!!!!

satanism everywhere : soap opera ' days of our lives' a character is called roman < it's the true name of satan or something , if i recall + sitcom ' brotherly love' the main character is called < roman < a song from luciferian lady gaga is called roman isn't it ? or she says she 's got al 'alter ego' ( = a demonic possession) called roman = satan !!!!!

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing   we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing Icon_minitime

we can stop genocide, cruelty, injustice sharing, signing
Page 1 sur 1