Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki

2 participants
AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Empty
MessageSujet: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Jan - 7:29

i truly don't beleive all vegans hate humans and think humans who are non vegans are crap ; i think they beleive humans, whoever theya r,e non vegans, vegans, are valuable ; and they love certain omnivore;s like any omnivore love certain omnivores and dont love certain other animals ; like vegans married with omnivore,s who got non vegan friends ect ; you hate all vegans ? because all vegans ain't the same; there is the vegan souls, vegan eharts, vegan conciouses ect; then there's the vegans who are vegans not at all for the rights of the animals, but for other reaosn ; sport, religion, spirituality ect; vegans just of lifestyle ; not vegans for the love of the animals ; i do'nt think veganism is a cult; especially if you don't hang out with vegans, you don't know other vegans; you dont try to froce people to be evgans, even if you wish they wer;e you never speak about veganism with the people of your entourage; actually, its them asking you; because they find it misterious, they're curious; so there are actually many vegans who are activists ; i think it has to do with you what is done to a cow ; or any animal; because we msut care and they are our family ; and if you buy it, it has to do with you ; even if a human for isntance rapes or mruder a human ; it has to do with us; because all for one one for all, all a family; all have the same Creator ; so we should care; and not be heartless feeling like the

fate of the animals have nothign to do with us ; especially if we buy the meat of that poor animal ; or any other non vegan stuff; like these animals have been tortured for the leather that i'm wearing, buying ; it has nothing to do with me : what ???? of course it has to do with us! we have given money for that! the law of offer and demand : loads of humans stop buying leather < tones of less animals killed tortures elscnaves mutilated for leather < drop of productorion+ of sale of leather ; we just need to look at the statistics if you don't beleive ; sometimes there is a rise, sometimes a

decrease of anything, leahter, meat , wool, fur, ect in many different parts of this planet ; you wish evil to the animals of GOD?? thats so paradoxal, because you're not just a creature of GOD ; you're a child of GOD ; you got the HOLY SPIRIT, the mind of JESUS ; that's odd because Christians have a new heart; purifed heart; whetehr their eharts were good, evil, quite evil, quite good, meidum good, meidum evil ect, before they lvied the second birht, as long as they live it, they become full of love, they stop detesting, desdaining , the humans, and i thoguht the creatures of GOD in general ; i thought they stopped not caring, having hearts that only care bout me me or me+humankind, and not bout the animals ect; well, it seems that i was wrong ; wow; i cant beleive there are born again who actually think animal holocause and cruelty slavery and msitreatment is a good stuff ! ! !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZteSv5zBcMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCnykZeinao

we must not be sectarian, it could be a sin ; because we can not despise certain fellow humans because they're this or that ; for isntance, ebcause we're omnivores & they're vegans or we're vegans & they're omnivores ; like i don't hang out with vegans, because i eat Animals ; or i hate vegans or i don't want to speak with vegans why, because they're vegans ; if one wants to be pure, holy, and enter GOD's Kingdom, and there, there are several or many vegan brothers & sisters; and they say hello to you omnivores who hate veganism ; hello ; don't speka to me! i hate vegans ?? no! tehre ain't no hatred in GOD 's Kingdom ; hopefully you do'nt hate vegans, because we msut lvoe all humans don't we? Bible says brethrens, but does brethren means you all are chidlrne of GOD so GOD gives you the right, if you want, to not love, or to hate, all those who don't belong to HIM ; but HE wants you to lvoe your brehtrnes= all those who belong to Him ? hatred, despise is evil, it's sinful : people go to hell for that; we must not feel superior because we're vegans or omnivores or because we're anythign else; smarter, prettier, richer ect than most brothers & sisters: that's a sin ; we must not be sectarian because born again Christians should show the good example to those who don't know GDO and who don't know His Son JESUS CHRIST ; showing meryc, love, open ehar,t open mind ect; not show the contrayr, making groups, hating all the ones who don't belong to that group : like the omnivore & the vegan group : because thats dividing, we must unify all men ; love all ; not love those form our gorup and despise or hate or not love those form other groups ;

you think what when you see these videos;you think animals are nothing, vermine ect; oh cool animal cruelty! oh wow, thats gives me the desire to buy stuff tested on animals , or to eat animals to see their pain in these videos and pcitures ; do you love naimal cruelty ; do you think it's sinful or good ; repent if you think it'sa good thing because Father of Heaven and earth lvoes @@ all @@ His creatures ; you have empathy, sorry, humanity for the people like beyoncé; you don't want them to goto hell ; GOD seem to ahte double standards ; do you feel empathy, humanity, sorry for the msitreated animals or you don't car,e lor you do'nt have an opinion ; for isntanc,e if in front of you, a human was abusing an animal; you would think, oh whatever; or stop it!! you're cruel!! or you would think oh yes!!!! ? vegans care about humans; they would help humans to ; if they se ehomeles,, they would feed them ect; they're not heartless ; they care about all creatures; they just want to help ; vegans are sot stupid ; we msut not call stupid what is good; goodness; generostiy, abnegation,a ltruism , thinking mroe about others than about oruselve;s in this case about our fellow Animals ; are you bothered by an evil spirit in this video; seems you show despise, i'm not sure; mocking vegans or feeling superior to them ; if not, pelase forgive me; i have a tendency to probably be paranoid, interpret exaggeratedly, analyse badly people i guess; finding them the worst evil ways

we must not judge our sisters and brothers ; whether they eat animals or not, it's GOD who must and can judge ; even if we're children of GOD, our opinions are not all the same than GOD's; because we don't know His mind; we dn't have His mind ; because if all GOD's children 'd think like GOD, they would have all the same ideas; but they don't, because we often see born again rapture is before, no rapture is after the tribulaiton ect; or i think GOD wants us to eat animals; no, i think GOD wants us to eat veggies; so all born again unfortunetaly don't have the same opinions on everything; Bible seme to say that they should; aostoer paul i think,, in the Book of romans ; but seems like the Bible says we can eat animals, or we can just not eat htem; noone of them is a sin : like when the Bible says you can have a husband wife, or be single, it's not a sin :

i mena that's double standar,d if a child of satan or a child of GOD comes to see us with a smile and we hate like a vegan racism or omnivore racims and we say hi, GOD belss; and they say GOD bless you too : and we're happy to meet new members of our family ( brethrens); and then the person says i'm a vegan ; what ?? get away from me!! i don't like you! i don't wanna get to know you!! if the person had said i'm an omnivore, oh great! i already love you ; ????? what if these vegans or omnivores are wonferul humans or even better, wonderful servants of GOD, and we want nothign with them jsut because of the wa they eat!! it's descrimiation! no unclean stuff enter the Kingdom of Heaven ; caus it's super double standar,d super sectarina, caus it's like you speak to the eprosn for like 2h and you think that's a great perosn, i love her or him! and you didn't know they were a vegan or an

omnivore: now after 2 hours they tell you that they're omnivore or vegan: and you immediately feel despise, superiroty, vanity, like you're a sub human ebcause of your diet, and i'm so much better than you because of my diet ?? thats like meeting somebody on a chat ; and like they put a pic which is not them; they're think, beautiful; they you love them; you feel a connection; you love their eprsonality ect; then you meet them; and they're ugly, old, fat; you think they're boring , and contemtible ; evne if they're the same perosn! behavior, mentality everything; it's jsut that you desise them ebcause of the way they look ! so its the same for vegans and omnivores who despsie one other: or ! hate! one another: hating, depsising is a sin ; we must love all, jsut like Brother JESUS loves all and His FATHER loves all : even if they're atheists, lcufierians, catholics, vegans, omnivores ect;

for isntance, your brother mario, form the vigilant Christian youtube channel, is a vegan; you would have loved him , have a fridnship with him when he was omnivore and now that he's a vegan, you would jsut suddenly want nothing to do with him ?? or if you did not know he was vegan, you'd be his sister ; as son as you would've discovered he's vegan, you would fele like what, eh's stupid, your enemy and jsut stop the friendship you had with him ; ???? we msut be fairein our eharts, in the way we jduge the people; impartial; no respect of humans; just like GOD ; we can not do this; i jduge like this this omnivroe ebcause eh's omnivor,e i just like that this vegan because eh's vegan ; or these are better supeiror because they're omnivore;s those are a bunch of loosers morons because they're vegans ;

why you hate veganism: ain't nothign wrong with that; ti's marvellous! to try to make this a better world; to be kind, show brotherly love; and it makes the vegans better to the humans too! i can't beleive people, like you brandy, and many others, can despise veganism if its so beautiful! i'm sure it's of GOD! it can not be of the devil, because he hates so much the ANimals because they all go to Heaven and he probably wishes they'd go to hlel, like the human creatures of GOD; satan despsies so much the ANimals because they're good, kind, have no sin ect; he can not have ivnented veganims;

we have no rhgith to jduge our family: we can not say you're a msonter for wearing fur; but it's wrong to wear fur; you think there's nothign wrong wiht that ? it's terrible!!!! to skin alive torture exploit animals for fur! when we can wear fabric! if it's true that ABBA clothed adam even with fur, it was not like satan's fur! ceor percent cruel, no slaveyr, no torture; HE probably made it like without the animal existing being alive:; jsut as if with His icnreidble power, there was jsut a skin ; and we don't know if thats true or not that GOD clothed adam eve with fur, because satan has corrutped the Bible and so much the Old Testament ; so maybe He clothed eve adam with sythetic fabric, veggies ect; GOD can not be unfair, do respect of people, or maybe of creatures; HE can not refuse the genocide, slaveyr, torture of humans, but desire that for he ANimals; that don't make any sense; GDO is no mosnter no mruderer; HE lvoes the humans, the animals; he cares about them all ; so why would GOD think ti's ok to produce fur and buy fur ? maybe that's the opinion of certain people , of certain of His chidlrne+ of those who are not His, but nobody but Him and His Spirit know His mind; i wonder if CHRIST know the mind of His Holy Father;

we must not be sectarian, it could be a sin ; because we can not despise certain fellow humans because they're this or that ; for isntance, ebcause we're omnivores & they're vegans or we're vegans & they're omnivores ; like i don't hang out with vegans, because i eat Animals ; or i hate vegans or i don't want to speak with vegans why, because they're vegans ; if one wants to be pure, holy, and enter GOD's Kingdom, and there, there are several or many vegan brothers & sisters; and they say hello to you omnivores who hate veganism ; hello ; don't speka to me! i hate vegans ?? no! tehre ain't no hatred in GOD 's Kingdom ; hopefully you do'nt hate vegans, because we msut lvoe all humans don't we? Bible says brethrens, but

does brethren means you all are chidlrne of GOD so GOD gives you the right, if you want, to not love, or to hate, all those who don't belong to HIM ; but HE wants you to lvoe your brehtrnes= all those who belong to Him ? hatred, despise is evil, it's sinful : people go to hell for that; we must not feel superior because we're vegans or omnivores or because we're anythign else; smarter, prettier, richer ect than most brothers & sisters: that's a sin ; we must not be sectarian because born again Christians should show the good example to those who don't know GDO and who don't know His Son JESUS CHRIST ; showing meryc, love, open ehar,t open mind ect; not show the contrayr, making groups, hating all the ones who don't belong to that group : like the omnivore & the vegan group : because thats dividing, we must unify all men ; love all ; not love those form our gorup and despise or hate or not love those form other groups ;

you think what when you see these videos;you think animals are nothing, vermine ect; oh cool animal cruelty! oh wow, thats gives me the desire to buy stuff tested on animals , or to eat animals to see their pain in these videos and pcitures ; do you love naimal cruelty ; do you think it's sinful or good ; repent if you think it'sa good thing because Father of Heaven and earth lvoes @@ all @@ His creatures ; you have empathy, sorry, humanity for the people like beyoncé; you don't want them to goto hell ; GOD seem to ahte double standards ; do you feel empathy, humanity, sorry for the msitreated animals or you don't car,e lor you do'nt have an opinion ; for isntanc,e if in front of you, a human was abusing an animal; you would think, oh whatever; or stop it!! you're cruel!! or you would think oh yes!!!! ? vegans care about

we have no rhgith to jduge our family: we can not say you're a msonter for wearing fur; but it's wrong to wear fur; you think there's nothign wrong wiht that ? it's terrible!!!! to skin alive torture exploit animals for fur! when we can wear fabric! if it's true that ABBA clothed adam even with fur, it was not like satan's fur! ceor percent cruel, no slaveyr, no torture; HE probably made it like without the animal existing being alive:; jsut as if with His icnreidble power, there was jsut a skin ; and we don't know if thats true or not that GOD clothed adam eve with fur, because satan has corrutped the Bible and so much the Old Testament ; so maybe He clothed eve adam with sythetic fabric, veggies ect; GOD can not be unfair, do respect of people, or maybe of creatures; HE can not refuse the genocide, slaveyr, torture of humans, but desire that for he ANimals; that don't make any sense; GDO is no mosnter no mruderer; HE lvoes the humans, the animals; he cares about them all ; so why would GOD think ti's ok to produce fur and buy fur ? maybe that's the opinion of certain people , of certain of His chidlrne+ of those who are not His, but nobody but Him and His Spirit know His mind; i wonder if CHRIST know the mind of His Holy Father;

we must not be sectarian, it could be a sin ; because we can not despise certain fellow humans because they're this or that ; for isntance, ebcause we're omnivores & they're vegans or we're vegans & they're omnivores ; like i don't hang out with vegans, because i eat Animals ; or i hate vegans or i don't want to speak with vegans why, because they're vegans ; if one wants to be pure, holy, and enter GOD's Kingdom, and there, there are several or many vegan brothers & sisters; and they say hello to you omnivores who hate veganism ; hello ; don't speka to me! i hate vegans ?? no! tehre ain't no hatred in GOD 's Kingdom ; hopefully you do'nt hate vegans, because we msut lvoe all humans don't we? Bible says brethrens, but

does brethren means you all are chidlrne of GOD so GOD gives you the right, if you want, to not love, or to hate, all those who don't belong to HIM ; but HE wants you to lvoe your brehtrnes= all those who belong to Him ? hatred, despise is evil, it's sinful : people go to hell for that; we must not feel superior because we're vegans or omnivores or because we're anythign else; smarter, prettier, richer ect than most brothers & sisters: that's a sin ; we must not be sectarian because born again Christians should show the good example to those who don't know GDO and who don't know His Son JESUS CHRIST ; showing meryc, love, open ehar,t open mind ect; not show the contrayr, making groups, hating all the ones who don't belong to that group : like the omnivore & the vegan group : because thats dividing, we must unify all men ; love all ; not love those form our gorup and despise or hate or not love those form other groups ;

you think what when you see these videos;you think animals are nothing, vermine ect; oh cool animal cruelty! oh wow, thats gives me the desire to buy stuff tested on animals , or to eat animals to see their pain in these videos and pcitures ; do you love naimal cruelty ; do you think it's sinful or good ; repent if you think it'sa good thing because Father of Heaven and earth lvoes @@ all @@ His creatures ; you have empathy, sorry, humanity for the people like beyoncé; you don't want them to goto hell ; GOD seem to ahte double standards ; do you feel empathy, humanity, sorry for the msitreated animals or you don't car,e lor you do'nt have an opinion ; for isntanc,e if in front of you, a human was abusing an animal; you would think, oh whatever; or stop it!! you're cruel!! or you would think oh yes!!!! ? vegans care about

humans; they would help humans to ; if they se ehomeles,, they would feed them ect; they're not heartless ; they care about all creatures; they just want to help ; vegans are sot stupid ; we msut not call stupid what is good; goodness; generostiy, abnegation,a ltruism , thinking mroe about others than about oruselve;s in this case about our fellow Animals ; are you bothered by an evil spirit in this video; seems you show despise, i'm not sure; mocking vegans or feeling superior to them ; if not, pelase forgive me; i have a tendency to probably be paranoid, interpret exaggeratedly, analyse badly people i guess; finding them the worst evil ways

we must not judge our sisters and brothers ; whether they eat animals or not, it's GOD who must and can judge ; even if we're children of GOD, our opinions are not all the same than GOD's; because we don't know His mind; we dn't have His mind ; because if all GOD's children 'd think like GOD, they would have all the same ideas; but they don't, because we often see born again rapture is before, no rapture is after the tribulaiton ect; or i think GOD wants us to eat animals; no, i think GOD wants us to eat veggies; so all born again unfortunetaly don't have the same opinions on everything; Bible seme to say that they should; aostoer paul i think,, in the Book of romans ; but seems like the Bible says we can eat animals, or we can just not eat htem; noone of them is a sin : like when the Bible says you can have a husband wife, or be single, it's not a sin :

i mena that's double standar,d if a child of satan or a child of GOD comes to see us with a smile and we hate like a vegan racism or omnivore racims and we say hi, GOD belss; and they say GOD bless you too : and we're happy to meet new members of our family ( brethrens); and then the person says i'm a vegan ; what ?? get away from me!! i don't like you! i don't wanna get to know you!! if the person had said i'm an omnivore, oh great! i already love you ; ????? what if these vegans or omnivores are wonferul humans or even better, wonderful servants of GOD, and we want nothign with them jsut because of the wa they eat!! it's descrimiation! no unclean stuff enter the Kingdom of Heaven ; caus it's super double standar,d super sectarina, caus it's like you speak to the eprosn for like 2h and you think that's a great perosn, i love her or him! and you didn't know they were a vegan or an omnivore: now after 2 hours they tell you that they're omnivore or vegan: and you

immediately feel despise, superiroty, vanity, like you're a sub human ebcause of your diet, and i'm so much better than you because of my diet ?? thats like meeting somebody on a chat ; and like they put a pic which is not them; they're think, beautiful; they you love them; you feel a connection; you love their eprsonality ect; then you meet them; and they're ugly, old, fat; you think they're boring , and contemtible ; evne if they're the same perosn! behavior, mentality everything; it's jsut that you desise them ebcause of the way they look ! so its the same for vegans and omnivores who despsie one other: or ! hate! one another: hating, depsising is a sin ; we must love all, jsut like Brother JESUS loves all and His FATHER loves all : even if they're atheists, lcufierians, catholics, vegans, omnivores ect;

walls, insulting them, skinning them alive, killing them for no reason, because even if they were clothes, food, entertainment ect; GOD don't want us to throw away food; many people buy so much 'meat' and then they cook them; then they don't eat eveyrhtign and they throw it! killing animals for nothing!!!!! GOD very probablydoesn't desire for His Holy Animals to be mrudered for nothing ; to be wasted; and what about bullfighting, animal experiments, circues with Animals, marine parks; they're insulted, beaten, enslved; does GOD want this ? i don't think so; because it's very disrespectful , it takes away their dignity, they're chained for decade!s elephants who are liek 50 year old! all their lives forced to perform, mistreated; you think GOD wants this and His JESUS?? no, i'm sure They do'nt want this; i'm sure that breaks their hearts and they punish these people because there are definitely sins; and to go to circueses, marine parks, bullfighting, buying stuff tested on Animals if you know about the testes, are probably a sin too;

i really don't think GOD wants His Holy Animals to be enslaved; for meat, bullfighting animal experiments, hunting ect; because it's so like i don't know how to say; it's just putting them so down; as if they were inferior, or were jokes; i don't hink GOD likes that we disrespect His Animals like that ; so even if in the Bible GOD clothed His kids with fur, does not mean GOD says its ok to torture , disrespect, insult, skin alive, treat them like garbage; i think maybe, if GOD wants humans to wear fur, leather ect, eat animals, milk, eggs, he WANTS THIS TO BE DONE IN A BORN AGAIN hOLY cHRISTIAN WAY . so no pain NO MSITREATMENT. BUT I don't think ABBA wants people to wear leather, wool ect; because it causes so much stress, pain to His children Animals and GOD hates that i think ; because HE probably doe not want
for us to cause unecessary pain, stress, suffering ; even if we were doing ethical wool, ethical meat, ethical milk ect ; it's extreme veganism ; but GOD seems to love extremism ; that's surprising that certain born again and you brandy find this extreme because being a born again is so extreme ; its not doing things at 30% or 50% like 'christians ' and 'catholics' ; its rezlly totally extreme to be a true Christian ; on the extreme not on the medium, a bit, a lot, ect , no ; on on end, one extremety; that's radical ; so i thought born again Christians would understand veganism ; because its just as extreme as Christiannity; and its like giving your life to the animal defense; just like Christians give their lvies to GOD and to JESUS His Son ;

veganism is extreme, but GOD don't want the humans to kinda being a Chrisian, or to pray a bit, or to give 50 % or 20 % of their lives to Him and to His Son, or to somethign do sins, sometimes no, or to do certain earthly satanic stuff, and also do certain holy thigns, HE wants the extreme: total holiness, removing all satanic earthly thing from our lives ect ; in this, veganism is similar; because you are not just vegetarian, or you just don't eat less meat ect; you remove all evil omnivore thing from your life ; i totally don't think that GOD's ehart and the heart of JESUS His Son feel like no compasison, or a tiny little bit of compassion when animals are raped, skinned alive ect; or that when luciferians illuminati do their animal and human sacrifices, i truly don't beleive that GDO and JESUS watching this think whatever!

walls, insulting them, skinning them alive, killing them for no reason, because even if they were clothes, food, entertainment ect; GOD don't want us to throw away food; many people buy so much 'meat' and then they cook them; then they don't eat eveyrhtign and they throw it! killing animals for nothing!!!!! GOD very probablydoesn't desire for His Holy Animals to be mrudered for nothing ; to be wasted; and what about bullfighting, animal experiments, circues with Animals, marine parks; they're insulted, beaten, enslved; does GOD want this ? i don't think so; because it's very disrespectful , it takes away their dignity, they're chained for decade!s elephants who are liek 50 year old! all their lives forced to perform, mistreated; you think GOD wants this and His JESUS?? no, i'm sure They do'nt want this; i'm sure that breaks their hearts and they punish these people because there are definitely sins; and to go to circueses, marine parks, bullfighting, buying stuff tested on Animals if you know about the testes, are probably a sin too;

i really don't think GOD wants His Holy Animals to be enslaved; for meat, bullfighting animal experiments, hunting ect; because it's so like i don't know how to say; it's just putting them so down; as if they were inferior, or were jokes; i don't hink GOD likes that we disrespect His Animals like that ; so even if in the Bible GOD clothed His kids with fur, does not mean GOD says its ok to torture , disrespect, insult, skin alive, treat them like garbage; i think maybe, if GOD wants humans to wear fur, leather ect, eat animals, milk, eggs, he WANTS THIS TO BE DONE IN A BORN AGAIN hOLY cHRISTIAN WAY . so no pain NO MSITREATMENT. BUT I don't think ABBA wants people to wear leather, wool ect; because it causes so much stress, pain to His children Animals and GOD hates that i think ; because HE probably doe not want
for us to cause unecessary pain, stress, suffering ; even if we were doing ethical wool, ethical meat, ethical milk ect ; it's extreme veganism ; but GOD seems to love extremism ; that's surprising that certain born again and you brandy find this extreme because being a born again is so extreme ; its not doing things at 30% or 50% like 'christians ' and 'catholics' ; its rezlly totally extreme to be a true Christian ; on the extreme not on the medium, a bit, a lot, ect , no ; on on end, one extremety; that's radical ; so i thought born again Christians would understand veganism ; because its just as extreme as Christiannity; and its like giving your life to the animal defense; just like Christians give their lvies to GOD and to JESUS His Son ;

veganism is extreme, but GOD don't want the humans to kinda being a Chrisian, or to pray a bit, or to give 50 % or 20 % of their lives to Him and to His Son, or to somethign do sins, sometimes no, or to do certain earthly satanic stuff, and also do certain holy thigns, HE wants the extreme: total holiness, removing all satanic earthly thing from our lives ect ; in this, veganism is similar; because you are not just vegetarian, or you just don't eat less meat ect; you remove all evil omnivore thing from your life ; i totally don't think that GOD's ehart and the heart of JESUS His Son feel like no compasison, or a tiny little bit of compassion when animals are raped, skinned alive ect; or that when luciferians illuminati do their animal and human sacrifices, i truly don't beleive that GDO and JESUS watching this think whatever!

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Mer 21 Déc - 10:34, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitimeVen 8 Jan - 4:33

https://www.google.fr/search?q=GOD+BIBLE+VEGANISM&oq=GOD+BIBLE+VEGANISM&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l5.5198j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

you are influenced by an evil spirit in this video ? love your brethrens like you love yourself < i don't like vegans & i don't want anything to do with them : you don't have the same father; mankind= children of satan, Christians = children of GOD ; but Christians say they love everybody ; so what does brethren and brother and sister mean ; certain Christian call everyone sis, bro, brethren, those who are the devil's + those who are GOD's and JESUS's ; i guess GOD don't mind if you call veganism stupid but be careful don't call vegans stupid and crazy or anyone else; because CHRIST speaks about this in the Holy Bible ; that to call a brethrne crayz and stupid can lead to hell i think if i got it well ; why would GOD want to be cruel if HE's not liek satan ; GOD would have mistreated killed the Animals to clothe eve+adam ?? i don't think so ; GOD cares about His childrne the Animals ; they seme to have a spirit maybe a soul ; they're not crap to GOD ; HE probably thinks they're more than the devil and his angels because they're going to hell forever, but all the Animals are in Heaven ; if that is not caring + loving His Animal children! i think GOD hates cruelty mistreatment masacre of any of His creautres, Animals & humans ; there ain't no respect of peopel in Father GOD ; i guess there is also no respect of living creatures in GOD ; so if GOD hates that human beings massacre rape torture torment humans, HE probably hates when this is done to His Animals ; because we can not beleive that HE doesn't care when the mistreated are animals, so HE doesn't put in hell those who have spent days decades , of their lvie,s their entire lives mistreating Animals !! because no unclean thing no unholiness enter His Kingdom, and that HE would have sent them to hell if their victims had been human beings ; is it a sin to be a vegan ; is it a sin to be an omnivore ; you are for massacre torture genocide cruelty towards GOD's Animals ? you think veganism is stupid, why ; because you beleive sucks to have humanity compassion goodness and all that ?? all these animal sacrifices in the Old Testament are the devil's lies ; he sais he was GOD the Father of CHRIST ; he asked the people to do this terrible stuff to GOD's Holy Animals ; GOD never wanted that ; only JESUS sacrifice can cleanse us from our sins ; not the Animals sacrifices; we can not compare these sacrifices to JESUS sacrifice, for animals are not the Son of GOD ; they don't give salvation ; JESUS gives salvation ; tones of lies about different subjects+ about the Animals in the Bible ; for isntance, certain say JESUS was vegetarian or vegan ; certain say many verses of the Holy Bible about concern, goodnes,s respect, empathy towards the Animals have been deleted from the Holy Bible ; if this is true, many born again'd be vegans now ; perhaps there were verses saying GOD YOU want people to eat vegetable only and to not kill animals to eat ; all born again should have empathy compasison love respect for all GOD's creatures and not wish evil and not wish to harm the Animals or any creature of GOD ; so it's not good, ?it is a sin? to despise the Animals, thinking it's just a joke to msitrat them, they're a jjoke, they're crap, they're mere animals ; because there is a verse saying that the righetous man hase concern for his animals ;so animals are valuable to GOD ; because HE wouldn't have put that in His Holy Book if HE didn't care; saint francis of assiis was a vegan it semes; he spoke to the animals ; please children of GOD, ask GOD, ask His Holy Son CHRIST, ask the HOLY GOSHT, what GOD thinks of veganism, of the Animals, and if HE thinks eating animals and factory farming is an abomination, or if HE thinks vegan diet is an abomination ; please become vegans ; you don't want to be part of this holaucost, cruelty, and kill innocent Animal brethrens do you; ifbrothers wouldn't kill aniamls for you to eat but everyone of us would have to kill them to eat, would you kill them ?? we can 't just beleive everythign the Bible says because of these nasty humans who have put tones of lies in it ; so if the Bible sayid GOD wants people to slaughter, torture animals, for no reason, all Christians would say it's not evil to do that, ebcause the Bible says to do that ; ?? ; even if the Bible says to be kind hearte,d pure, not wicked, merciful, compasisonate ; you se,e that would be contradictory; that's why it's odd all these animals sacrificed that 'god' has asked for ; why would an apsotole, i think it was paul, and CHRIST also, say several times in the New Testament, that GOD is not pleased with Animal sacrifices ?? and then in this same New Testament, JESUS aksing birds sacrifices that the law of msoes asks for or somehting, i don't remeber; fishy .... ; because this has bene added there by people who hate GOD! who had the Scriptures unfortunately into their hands; because firt CHRIST syas no animal sacrifice,s then HE asks for animal sacrifices to be given to a priest, 2 pigeons or somehting; that can't be! JESUS is not a liar and there is no contradiction in Him nor in His beloved ABBA Father

Dernière édition par saveallGOD'sAnimals le Mer 21 Déc - 10:34, édité 5 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitimeVen 8 Jan - 4:53

i

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 20 Jan - 4:27, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitimeVen 8 Jan - 11:40

v

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 20 Jan - 4:29, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitimeVen 8 Jan - 12:55

i

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 20 Jan - 4:36, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Jan - 10:33

i

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 20 Jan - 4:36, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitimeLun 18 Jan - 11:00

i

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 20 Jan - 4:50, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitimeLun 18 Jan - 13:20

i

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mer 20 Jan - 4:52, édité 1 fois
vegan
Grand sage
Grand sage
vegan

MessageSujet: Re: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitimeMar 19 Jan - 7:32

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/100/210/708/?z00m=27315973&redirectID=1932363468
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki   n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki Icon_minitime

n GO VEGAN to help plenty of lives, don't be a killer, be ki
Page 1 sur 1