Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Empty
MessageSujet: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 19 Nov - 15:28

Daniel’s Prayer for Help – Seeking Mercy

Daniel 9:16-19  “O Lord, according to all your righteous acts, let your anger and your wrath turn away from your city Jerusalem, your holy hill, because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and your people have become a byword among all who are around us. 17 Now therefore, O our God, listen to the prayer of your servant and to his pleas for mercy, and for your own sake, O Lord, make your face to shine upon your sanctuary, which is desolate. 18  O my God, incline your ear and hear. Open your eyes and see our desolations, and the city that is called by your name. For we do not present our pleas before you because of our righteousness, but because of your great mercy. 19 O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive. O Lord, pay attention and act. Delay not, for your own sake, O my God, because your city and your people are called by your name.”

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 24 Déc - 12:51, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 12:27

Prayers For Help In Times of need

mach 14, 2001

Isn’t it true that you spend more time offering prayers for help from God than in any other type of prayer? I know that is the case with me, as much as I do not like to admit it. I am so thankful that we have a Heavenly Father who is full of mercy and grace and we can count on the fact that He will always answer our prayers for help. We can cry out to Him in our time of need and He will rescue us. Though sometimes it seems like He will never answer or does not hear, God is still on the throne and available and willing to listen to our prayers for help. Ask for help and then be still and know that He is God and will act in His time. Listen to the song over there on the right on this page and then take a look at these 10 prayers for help that I have collected.

Gideon’s Prayer for Help – A Sign from the Lord

Judges 6:36-37, 39  “If you will save Israel by my hand, as you have said, 37 behold, I am laying a fleece of wool on the threshing floor. If there is dew on the fleece alone, and it is dry on all the ground, then I shall know that you will save Israel by my hand, as you have said …let not your anger burn against me; let me speak just once more. Please let me test just once more with the fleece. Please let it be dry on the fleece only, and on all the ground let there be dew.”

Hannah’s Prayer for Help – To Have a Son

Prayers for Help1 Samuel 1:11 “O Lord of hosts, if you will indeed look on the affliction of your servant and remember me and not forget your servant, but will give to your servant a son, then I will give him to the Lord all the days of his life, and no razor shall touch his head.”

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 24 Déc - 12:49, édité 2 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 12:32

Jesus’ Prayer for Help – Take this Cup

Luke 22:42 “Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done.”

Paul’s Prayer for Help – Spiritual Strength in the Church at Ephesus

Ephesians 3:14-21  4 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, 16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17  so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20  Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21  to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 24 Déc - 12:47, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 12:41

A Prayer for Help – To Be An Instrument of God’s Peace

Lord make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
And where there is sadness, joy.

O divine master grant that I may
not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love
For it is in giving that we receive-
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
And it’s in dying that we are born to eternal life.
Amen

Dernière édition par végétalienne-13 le Mar 24 Déc - 12:43, édité 1 fois
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 12:43

10 Powerful Prayers For Strength

Article by Pamela Rose Williams
Pamela Rose Williams is a wife, mom and grand mom. She and her Pastor-husband serve together at Selah Mountain Ministries in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She is a Christian freelance writer and has her own web site Christianity Every Day. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Christian Education. Other interests include bird-watching, gardening, crafting and technology. Her motto is “Christianity isn’t for just once a week; Christianity is for Every Day.” Pamela is also Senior Editor and writer here at WhatChristiansWantToKnow.com.

PAMELA ROSE HAS WRITTEN 202 ARTICLES ON WHAT CHRISTIANS WANT TO KNOW! READ THEM IN THE ARCHIVE BELOW.

If you like what you're reading, you can get free daily updates through the RSS feed here. Thanks for stopping by!

{ 110 comments… read them below or add one }
← PREVIOUS COMMENTS
daisy May 5, 2013 at 7:04 am
Please pray for the financial burden that has taken away all happiness from us, and made us lose our home please help my girls to extremely well in their exams we need your strong prayers to be out of the financial problems that has taken away peace of our home

classy May 7, 2013 at 9:09 am
i love this page of our Lord

natasha lawrence May 14, 2013 at 9:24 am
thank you for these prayer they been very helpful, God bless.

Mehroon May 20, 2013 at 12:44 pm
Hi derz a baby dat is veri ill in hospital da child is very bad in a comma nd has a brain tummor nd I’m trusting da lord 4 healing baby saif thank you

Eunice Matiza May 21, 2013 at 10:47 am
I need registration fees for my exams before 24 may this year l have nowhere to get it please pray for me for God’s mercy

rija May 22, 2013 at 8:05 am
please pray for me so that I can win a lottery ticket,give me a 4D TOTO and 6D TOTO.I need to win the lottery because I have so much thing to settle.

Jacleen May 24, 2013 at 2:35 am
Please help me to pray for strength while exercising patience.I have been put on hold after passing my job interview.I really need this job to enable me pay school fees for my two childen.I am a single mother and God has been with me all this while.The HR handling my application promised to get back after congratulating me having passed the interview but there has been a delay some where.Please pray for me for God to touch the HR to fasten my application.Thanks

brima May 27, 2013 at 6:28 pm
Pray for me so that I can get back my ex girlfriend . And so that life will be easy for me ..

Yolanda Boone May 29, 2013 at 3:51 pm
I am a ex felon who has been looking for a job for a long time and no one seem to want to give me a chance.I have faith and i have grown from a messed up person into a good person.I ask that you pray for me and my family.

olubukola May 30, 2013 at 9:10 am
please, kindly pray for me and my marriage that every yoke bareness and financial hardship be swallowed up in Jesus name and that this enemies i see today will never be visible on my way to greatness come 7days to this time. tanks

Khorky June 2, 2013 at 7:42 am
Pray for all my issues at work. Peace be with all.

Justus June 9, 2013 at 8:03 am
I Realy wanna knw God,please i need my life to turn around for good.children of God please pray for me.+2348063474974

Barb June 17, 2013 at 10:22 am
Please pray my son is born soon, healthy, our financial problems and our turmoil only God knows of eight years are put to rest
thank you for your prayers.

Alicia Agudo June 19, 2013 at 12:14 am
Lord help my husband to pass the interview tomorrow. We in dire need of help because he was laid-off from work since March.
I know you won’t neglect us… Thank you Lord… We love you…

tina June 25, 2013 at 10:13 am
Please pray for us so that we do not lose our home. I need nthis home for my children and grandchildren. Oh dear God help me

Dunsin June 25, 2013 at 12:56 pm
pls, pray for me, i wrote exam but i was not chosen. i Know God can chose and select me despite the fact that they ve selected those that they want to select. I want God to let them to invite me for interview before 27-06-2013… I believe GOD can do it.

sobha June 27, 2013 at 5:14 am
My boyfriend and me going through financial problems, we are unable to clear our debts, we tried all possible ways to arrange money,nothing worked. We are in critical position, money lenders troubling us daily for money, my salary is not enough for clearing the debts, my boyfriend does not have a job, i have to pay for my brother’s college fees otherwise he wont be allowed to write his final exams for MBA. We are in bad debts.Plz pray for us to get freedom from our financial debts and also to get a high salary job for my boyfriend.

Also i have another problem, if i marry my boyfriend he would die, I cannot marry anyone else, i love him more than my life, if i have to marry someone else i would choose to die, I am dieing daily. Its because he is going through a black
magic done by my ex-boyfriend. I wholeheartedly forgive him in the Holy name of Jesus. If we speak or pray anything against him(ex), its effecting my present boyfriend, I don’t wanna loose my present boyfriend, Plz let Lord know that i have forgiven my ex and also wish that my ex forgives me and my boyfriend and take this black magic back and let us marry each-other in such a way that it shall not effect my boyfriend and his family members, we shall live together happily forever. Plz help me. I am in serious problem, I some times feel like killing myself. Please pray for me, but please do not pray against my ex, or it would effect my present boyfriend.

sylvia August 11, 2013 at 1:59 pm
what u nid is jesus, if u are commiitting a sin of fornication pls i beg u to stop coz God is not happy with u. if anything happens u will not see God. this is the truth. sex is between married couple. this sin hinders prayers. thanks as u giv ur life to christ

sapna June 27, 2013 at 1:51 pm
my bro was travelling someone one called jobed money frm him plx don some prayrs so that he can return my entire amt

blessings June 30, 2013 at 12:52 pm
Praying for God mercies and help. Also for provision of a worthy life partner. God bless you. Amen

angie July 16, 2013 at 6:44 am
Lord,pray for my financial burden,please guide me and gave strength for all my problems..I pray lord that someone help me to pay my financial problem..amen.

clifford July 18, 2013 at 9:18 pm
Pls pray for me and family to rid of financial burdens and that jesus will except again and forgive me and give me a new start.
amen

kecha July 25, 2013 at 4:25 am
Please pray for my son and I. Once again I’m facing eviction, this was my first apartment I got for my baby boy, a place we both call and don’t want to lose it. I trust the lord will make a way.

Nicholas July 25, 2013 at 9:39 pm
To all about their prayer requests , i will pray right now , I just want you to know that I did just pray and while that it just one more prayer I am sure it will be a part of many , think about how you may witness to one who has the calling to help many in their lifetime , and you’re a part of that planting of seed in them , this is a prayer and a challenge to others to pray not just for yourselves , but to say a prayer for another to show the Christian love we should !!!!!!!!!!

Lucy July 29, 2013 at 1:01 am
Please God help my son get a registrar position this year he has work so hard to get this far I beg you please give him a break and finally rewarded him why is he being punished he doesn’t deserve all this hardship he is a wonderful person and works so hard . Also please help my husband and I with our financial problems do that we can be happy again .mum can u please help us and your grandson also amen.

Jackee July 29, 2013 at 2:03 am
Please pray for me and my family. I have made a terrible mistake and now I am going to have to atone for it. I pray for Jesus’ guidance and strength to help get me through whatever is going to come. I pray for his forgiveness for not putting him 1st in my life and allowing this evil in.

phinehas August 1, 2013 at 9:03 pm
please pray for us…we not had our own church to worship lord jesus. every sunday we gathering in small room.by paying rent.people who are coming to us are very poor ,they are unable to give funds to construct church.. so please remember these words in your prayer to gert help.. our aim is to spread god words to every one ..
NEW JERUSALEM PRAYER HALL

Gideon wambua August 2, 2013 at 11:47 am
Please Pray for me and my partner for we are facing serious financial problems.

sarfraz musharaf August 3, 2013 at 4:07 pm
i am christain from pakistan and i say many take you and your all christain peopels thanks and God bless you and your all temes

sarfraz musharaf August 3, 2013 at 4:12 pm
our christain are so poor in the pakistan kindly pray for all pakistani christains i want help my brothers and sisters in pakistan but i am not rich we are seven brothers and there sisters kindly pray for me and my fmily God help you and your tems

marcel August 4, 2013 at 2:31 am
i have done so much wrong in my life but always had a feel the lords protecting me there has been certain situations which should of left me dead or hurt that i have miraculously got away from i now feel im going further down i know i have done wrong or doing wrong but the worlds so hard financially i wish i could take me my partner and 5 kids to live somehwere nice where we all get on and have no badness around us i wil admit i am weak and i fll in to weakness with money and drugs i try my best to go on the right path then something happens dragging me back in deep down inside i am such a nice person and feel like i have wonderd to far from the lord and im trying to run my way back if anyone can prey for me for help for guidance i beg of you to as i am lost right now and just want to live a nice happy life

sylvia August 11, 2013 at 1:52 pm
i read ur post my advice for u is to go to God in prayer and give ur life to him. confess ur sins before him. if u re not legally married to ur partner or if he has not paid ur dowry pls do coz if rapture happens u can not make it, i know the truth is bitter but it has to be told. invite jesus into ur life confess ur sins before him

Ajewel August 4, 2013 at 9:59 pm
Hear my prayer dear lord! I have seen your work and you have answered my prayers in times of need. I have lied to my husband about money. Now the money is gone he spent it. I have 3 house payments to make and we are broke, with no food I’m afraid our daughter will starve. Please forgive me dear Lord And send fast help

Lizz August 6, 2013 at 2:35 am
Heavenly Father
Please hear my Prayer & release my Baby’s Daddy on August 7 so he can be here for his daughters birth , please help me find a person with a big heart to take him into there home & take his custody , please give us another & last chance , please don’t send him away and please don’t keep him away from his 1st daughter , give us on last chance I beg you . Please help me find someone cause he only has me and he has no one else . Help me please I beg you

Cheryl August 11, 2013 at 8:51 pm
Please pray for me as I’ve been suffering with medical issues and would like to overcome these obstacles and have a normal life. I have been extremely depressed because I cannot live a normal life and have had thoughts of suicide. I just want to live life to it’s fullest and enjoy each and everyday but it has been very difficult given the circumstances. Please Lord, help me to overcome these issues and become happy again. God bless.

Jack Wellman August 11, 2013 at 9:07 pm
Thank you Cheryl for visiting us and requesting prayer. Please will others join me in praying for Cheryl. Have you spoken with your pastor about this? Please do that. I pray that God lifts you out of this deep, dark valley to the sun that is in the Son of God alone.

Vincent Nguyen August 14, 2013 at 11:29 am
Dear Cheryl,

I can understand your feeling now. Please do not doubt God, whatever happens, he will have a way for you. When Peter walked over the red sea, he fell into the water and God asked him “Peter, why did you doubt?”.
Whatever happen, be strong and await God’s response, he is always there. I will pray for your Cheryl!

Amen . That is so encouraging to Cheryl and to me too. I thank God for you sir and your helping a fellow saint of God.

Please pray for the finances of my home. Love,peace and happiness, thank you

Dear God,

I know I went the wrong way. I know that I had been forgetting you in the past. I know that when everything is easy, that I do not seek your help.
But now, once again you warn me to pay more attention. I got some symptoms of a serious disease. Only when I am in trouble and sorrow I do think about you. I know that this is not right.
But when I watched the movie about your life and your love last week, I could see your love in your smile. I do understand more about love and you, just it is not easy for me to follow. I did not let my girlfriend into my house when she was in feeling sorry. But now when she knows that I may have a serious disease, she still want to be with me and stay at my side. You show your love through my girlfriend.
Tomorrow I will have a health check for my disease. As you have talked to me through my girlfriend, it does not matter what a result it gives. You will be with me. I am thankful and love you even more. Apologize that I was afar from you in the last time. I know my bad and mistakes now. Please have mercy on your son and daughter (my girlfriend). We will accept your decision whatever it is. I love you God!

Your son and daughter.

Coleen August 28, 2013 at 8:14 am
Please pray for me so that I will finish the house i have started. I ask in Jesus name for all financial difficulty to go away for ever. Thank you.

Will do so Coleen and I hope that others will join us in praying for this need in this hour.

Please pray for the finances of our home
may you be
blessed.

Though a Christian, born and Baptized in a Catholic Church, took my first communion and confirmation as well as my holy matrimony. I got to know Christ after my wedding were I gave my entire life to Christ for granting me all this opportunities which I least expected. However, after all this repentance is now like God have gone far away from me. for my problems are compounding financially please pray for me

Welcome to What Christians Want To Know! The mission of this site is to equip, encourage, and energize Christians. Look for regular updates including Bible Verses, Bible Stories, Christian Quotes, Christian Answers, and much more.

Featured Bible Verse
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Featured Christian Quote
“God loves each of us as if there were only one of us"- Augustine
[/color]
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 12:44

A Prayer for Help in a Song – A Soldier’s Prayer

Verse
I know you’re tired,
I know you’re worn, I know you’re torn
You’re losing all your hope
‘Cause you’re a long way from home
Oh, I know you’re worried
I know you’re scared.
I’d like to put my arms around you
And tell you I care.

Chorus
Hope is in Heaven, not far away
Just close your eyes, he hears what you say.
Feel him around you, He’s everywhere
Reachin’ to touch you, Know that he is there.
Deep in the heart of a war,
He hears a Soldier’s Prayer.

Verse 2
Ask and he’ll protect you, guide where you go.
Keep you from evil that tears at your soul
Oh,speak to the Father,say what’s on your mind
It just takes a moment,if you’ll take the time

Chorus
Hope is in Heaven, not far away
Just close your eyes, he hears what you say.
Feel him around you, He’s everywhere
Reachin’ to touch you, Know that he’s there.
Deep in the heart of a war,
He hears a Soldier’s Prayer.

Bridge
Let’s pray for hope,Let’s pray for peace
I pray for you and you pray for me
I’ll pray for heaven to hear what you say
All of God’s children will find out one day
Deep in the heart of a war
God heard a Soldier’s Prayer.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 12:48

A Prayer for Help – To Follow the Savior

God of all grace,
You have given me a Savior,
produce in me a faith to live by him,
to make him all my desire,
all my hope,
all my glory.

May I enter him as my refuge,
build on him as my foundation,
walk in him as my way,
follow him as my guide,
conform to him as my example,
receive his instructions as my prophet,
rely on his intercession as my high priest,
obey him as my king.

May your dear Son preserve me from this present evil world,
so that its approval never tempt,
nor its disapproval terrify,
nor its vices defile,
nor its errors delude me.

May I feel that I am a stranger and a pilgrim on earth,
declaring plainly that I seek a country,
my title to it becoming daily more clear,
my desire for it more perfect,
my expectations of it more abundant;
and whatsoever I do may it be done
in the Saviour’s name.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 12:50

Solomon’s Prayer for Help – Wisdom for a new King

1 Kings 3:5-9 “Ask what I shall give you.” 6 And Solomon said, “You have shown great and steadfast love to your servant David my father, because he walked before you in faithfulness, in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart toward you. And you have kept for him this great and steadfast love and have given him a son to sit on his throne this day. 7 And now, O Lord my God, you have made your servant king in place of David my father, although I am but a little child. I do not know how to go out or come in. 8  And your servant is in the midst of your people whom you have chosen, a great people, too many to be numbered or counted for multitude. 9  Give your servant therefore an understanding mind to govern your people, that I may discern between good and evil, for who is able to govern this your great people?”
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 12:50

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

Prayer for one's Family

O God, our Lord and our brother! We recommend our family and all that is ours to Your protection; we confide all to Your love. Fill our house with blessings, even as You filled the holy house of Nazareth with Your presence; before all else, keep sin far from it. Do You alone reign by Your law, by Your most holy love, and by the exercise of every Christian virtue. Let all of us obey You, love You, and study how to copy in our own lives Your example, that of Mary Your Mother, and that of Your blameless guardian, St. Joseph. Keep all evils and misfortunes far from us and our house, but grant that we may be ever in harmony with Your divine will, even in the sorrows which You send to us. Finally, grant us the grace to live in perfect harmony and in the fullness of charity toward our neighbor. Grant that every one of us may deserve by a holy life the comfort of Your holy sacraments at the hour of death.In Jesus name.
Amen.
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 12:52

Jonah’s Prayer for Help – From the belly of a fish

Jonah 2:2-9 “I called out to the Lord, out of my distress,
and he answered me;
out of the belly of Sheol I cried,
and you heard my voice.
3  For you cast me into the deep,
into the heart of the seas,
and the flood surrounded me;
all your waves and your billows
passed over me.
4  Then I said, ‘I am driven away
from your sight;
yet I shall again look
upon your holy temple.’
5  The waters closed in over me to take my life;
the deep surrounded me;
weeds were wrapped about my head
6     at the roots of the mountains.
I went down to the land
whose bars closed upon me forever;
yet you brought up my life from the pit,
O Lord my God.
7 When my life was fainting away,
I remembered the Lord,
and my prayer came to you,
into your holy temple.
8  Those who pay regard to vain idols
forsake their hope of steadfast love.
9  But I with the voice of thanksgiving
will sacrifice to you;
what I have vowed I will pay.
Salvation belongs to the Lord!”
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitimeMar 24 Déc - 13:08

Consoling Thoughts (for times of loneliness)

Dear Lord!
Make me remember, when the world seems cold and dreary and I know not where to turn for comfort, that there is always one spot bright and cheerful----the Sanctuary.
When I am in desolation of spirit, when all who are dear to me have passed away like summer flowers and none are left to love me and care for me, whisper to my troubled soul
that there is one Friend who dies not
----One Whose Love never changes----
Jesus on the altar.
When sorrows thicken and crush me with their burden, when I look in vain for comfort,
let me remember Your words:
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will refresh you."
Amen.

Prayer to the Holy Spirit 1

Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding, enlighten our minds to perceive the mysteries of the universe in relation to eternity. Spirit of Right Judgment and Courage, guide us and make us firm in our baptismal decision to follow Jesus' way of love. Spirit of Knowledge and Reverence, help us to see the lasting value of justice and mercy in our everyday dealings with one another. May we respect life as we work to solve problems of family and nation, economy and ecology. Spirit of God, spark our faith, hope and love into new action each day. Fill our lives with wonder and awe in Your presence which penetrates all creation.
Amen.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need   10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need Icon_minitime

10 Prayers For Help In Times of Need
Page 1 sur 1