Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

MEAT : cows

AuteurMessage
saveallGOD'sAnimals
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25233

MEAT : cows Empty
MessageSujet: MEAT : cows   MEAT : cows Icon_minitimeVen 30 Aoû - 15:57

augsut 28th2013

"One by one, the cows were jabbed with an electric prod to keep them moving. Their eyes flashed and darted wildly about; their nostrils flared wide open, and some were frothing at the mouth. The closer the cows got to the stun box, the more frenzied they became, contorting their bodies in all directions to try to go back -- to anywhere else. The more they resisted, the more the painful jabs from the electric prod forced them forward. I braced myself to watch my first murder (I had taken the first sedative in my life an hour earlier. It seemed to get me through). When the cow is locked in the stun box, she looks upwards and a captive bolt pistol is aimed at her head. A steel shaft seven centimeters long penetrates her skull and renders her unconscious. It can take several attempts to hit the right spot. This happened, and the cow desperately kept trying to avoid the gun by banging and clanging her body into the sides of the stun pen. Our eyes met just as the bolt entered her head. My life froze in that moment, and I promised her that for the rest of my life I would do all I could to shut down abattoirs. The blood stained notes from 1981 are still in my files." — Patty Mark*

*internationally known investigator, founder of Animal Liberation Victoria

Photo is of a "dairy" cow in the stun box about to be struck with the captive bolt pistol

Your Guide to Veganism: www.facebook.com/notes/the-bloody-dairy-industry/your-guide-to-veganism/329291717177373
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MEAT : cows
Page 1 sur 1